Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I return. [Requesting Entrance]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bgekchx.png

HjijbWl.png

I slicked my hair back and dusted myself off. It had taken me longer than expected but I finally found myself outside the village hidden in the cloud. I hesitated for a moment on how to proceed. I had come here on whim after hearing from a cousin of mine that this village had some of the best lasagna on the continent. What if my cousin had just been fooling around? My entire journey would have been in vain and I would have been better off simply eating in the city's food district.

No matter. The cost of my journey here were sunken already, I may as well see for myself how good their lasagna was.

I lined myself behind the other people requesting entrance into the village and waited for my turn.

I wore a hot pink and blue sweater. My hair was as white as the snow and my eyes a bright blue hue. I carried only a small bag on my back.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
“Bonjour, mademoiselle, et bienvenue a Kumo!” cheerily greeted Uchiha Sei of the Deathwatch, to the fabulously-dressed newcomer who had just arrived at the customs desk. “Your papers, please,” she said, proffering a hand for the all-important documentation. “Are you here for business, plaisir, or les deux?"

Gaily, her hair swished.

[50 words, lol :)]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was taken back by the... unique accent of the custom official. I had heard that southern countries like Wind had a brawl in their speech, but I had never heard of the north having its own accent. I tilted by head to the side as I tried to comprehend. By the sound of it they had several unique words here too. 'Mademoisellewe'? What was that? And could you eat it with butter?

I became relived when she asked for my documents and whether I was here for business or... chicken? I quickly handed over some papers.
XWxrGEh.png
XI5O60k.png

"Eh-" I stuttered. I wasn't sure what my options were. "I came to visit my cousin Koko. Bakunin Koko. The last time we heard of her she sent us, the family, a letter stating she was going to elope with a girlfriend of hers. We haven't heard of her since, so as you can imagine we are very worried. I am here on business then.. I guess?"

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
Sei accepted the passport, and quickly checked it for discrepancies or any other red flags that would cause her to have to deny entry to the young woman in front of her. She hated doing that, using the big red “DENIED” stamp on someone’s documentation, but with the added security concerns in the village after the advent of the battle system, everything was being scrutinized doubly. Recently she had been forced to to turn away a few shady individuals who had presented her passports from the nation of “Cobrastan”, mainly because Cobrastan was not actually a country, and also because those passports had been written in crayon.

Oui, c’est le passeporte de Otogakure… Date de naissance…bon…Sexe….bon…Nomme de famille…bon!

No crayon in sight – this one passed inspection.

“Ah, La Comptesse Bakukin? She is how you say, to elope with another femme? But zat is forbidden love!” Sei gasped (although not unironically). “Alors, you must be let into la village immediatement!” she said, stamping the passport with the Big Green “Accepted” stamp that granted an entry visa for a month. “Anything to declare? Les fruits, les animaux, les armes a feu, les dragones… If not, zen I bid you bonjour!

[Entry Granted. Glory to Arstotzka.]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I blinked thrice after hearing the custom's worker speak. It took me a minute to understand she had given me entry into the village. For a moment there I thought she was going to clobber and make mince meat out of me. Luckily for her that wasn't the case - I taste awfully you see.

"Ze.. thanks you." I said as I took back my documents and headed towards the village. I made a mental note to buy a dictionary first thing. I wouldn't want to end up in a weird scenario later on because I could not understand the lingo! I wonder if they took dollars from the Fire Republic here.. oh and the lasagna. I must not forget why I am here to begin with-!

(Topic left. Village entered.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back