Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I said stitch me up, not cut me open! [Medical Class]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clouds were infused with a golden glow that morning. Just behind it, the sky was painted in a pink and orange tint; all while the peak of a distant mountain was bathed in yellow fluorescent light. The bird’s continuous chirping brought Daisuke up from his slumber and there was the beautiful masterpiece in the sky. Life was such a strange and wondrous thing. Seeing the sunrise and having that thought about life nearly made him regret at the times he had to kill his enemies. Life was precious, indeed. Even his sudden career path into the medical branch, all those years ago, could have been used a proof of his belief, but there was one thing that Daisuke viewed to be even more precious than life; Kumogakure.

It had to remain standing long after he was gone and the only way to do that was to entrust it to the future cloud ninjas, the students of the present would one day become the elected officials of tomorrow. As ninja, they would one day have to go out into the world and fight for resources or against those who might wish to do harm to their beloved village. Not every mission they’d choose to accept would have a medic as a member, Daisuke knew that first hand. If they were to survive, they would need to learn how to heal themselves even if they did not know medical ninjutsu. He rose from his bed and went on about his hygiene routine before prepared the clothes he laid out the prior night. A quick shit, shower, and shave later, he was out the door.

Upon reaching the hospital, Daisuke began placed a big poster on the receptionist's counter in the lobby for all to see. It stating which room Daisuke would be teaching in as well as the floor it was on. It was on the second floor, third door on the right after leaving the elevator. Rather simple really, but the hospital was a big place. This would serve as a way to direct his students to class while his paths were at headed towards the room with all the necessary supplies. They arrived just as Daisuke had finished setting up the blank name tags and white lab coats on his large desk.

A dead lab rat was then placed on every dissection tray and from there, placed onto a mobile cart which was then covered with a tarp. Everything seemed to be in order. The bathrooms were just across the hall, there were various snacks and beverages placed on the table near the window in case someone got hungry, the class room was very spacious, and the chairs were rather comfortable. The last thing he placed on each Student's desk was a MiT registration form. They were under no obligation to sign it, but he thought he would give the students the opportunity to do so if they had that desire. It was going to be an easy day.

On the white broad, he wrote the following and waited for his students to arrive.​

Hello Class! I’m Kaguya Daisuke, sennin of the medical branch. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.

Today’s lesson is on first aid. However, a thought crossed my mind. How can I expect you, a student, to put a body back together if you don’t even know how to properly take it apart first? It is for this reason that I am adding in a quick anatomy lesson.

Please take a supply box to your desk. Fill out your name tag on your lab coat, then put it on and have a seat. Take out your writing utensil and composition notebook only please. Each supply box contains the following: a writing utensil, a composition notebook, a pair of latex gloves, a medical face mask, and a dissection kit (a #22 broad-blade scalpel, scissors, probes, a ruler, a hand lens, plastic forceps, and T-pins).

equipment.gif

Registration Form:
Welcome to the Aesculapium of Kumogakure. On behalf of the hospital, we thank you for your interest in the MiT position. The Aesculapium is an advanced and universally respected Hospital with state of the art technology and this establishment houses many different types of medical fields from anatomy and the common cold to mental health & the corrective surgery necessary for nephrocoloptosis.

The Aesculapium has a high-quality training facility where shinobi can train and practice they medical skills or lack there of. We believe that a health mind as well as a healthy body is paramount to leading a successful life, regardless of whether or not your are a shinobi or a civilian.

This registration form serves as proof that you are applying for a medic in training (MiT) position here at the hospital. There are no prerequisites for obtaining this position aka no experience necessary. This registration form will be filed and processed upon the completion of the class. Should you be accepted into the medical ninja program, know that you as the MiT will be responsible for scheduling your own days for training as well as making your own work schedule. We appreciate your effort in pursuing this opportunity and encourage you to continue to visit our establishment for future employment opportunities. Again, thank you for your interest in joining our team.

Best regards, Aesculapium.

Name:

Clan:

Date of birth:

Known alias:

Interview questions:

1. Tell me why you want to work here?

2. What are your goals for the future, in general?

3. What is your greatest strength?

4. What is your greatest weakness?

5. Describe yourself.

6. Describe your career goals for the medical field. Ex: you expect to be a chief one day and specialize in two or three different subjects.

7. Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?

8. How do you handle pressure?

9. How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?

10. Is there a type of work environment you prefer? EX: out in the field or in the hospital.

Coded:
Code:
[b][i]Name: 

Clan: 

Date of birth:

Known alias:[/i][/b]  

[b][u]Interview questions:[/u][/b] 

[b]A: [/b]

5. Describe yourself. 

6. Describe your career goals for the medical field. Ex: you expect to be a chief one day and specialize in two or three different subjects. 

10. Is there a type of work environment you prefer? EX: out in the field or in the hospital. 

Okay so a few rules then...
1. A new round starts after I post. I will be posting every two or three days to give people time to respond.

2. There is NO POSTING ORDER so just post when you can; at least once per round. Failure to do so means you will be skipped for that round. I don’t want the topic being slowed down b/c people are waiting on someone to post... other than me, I guess.

3. Have at least a 50 word count per post. That’s just a NC site rule. Also, no OOC cursing, etc.

4. Just a reminder, Class rewards are "500 Yen and +5 to any stat of the students choosing"

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walked into the room, sitting down after taking what was required. The boy didn't give a greeting or even an acknowledge to the other. He was here just for advancement. Upon looking at the MiT sheet, he set it to the side. Yaban had no interest in becoming a medical shinobi. After all, he wasn't even sure what the class was meant for. But, if anything, at least to him, it meant one step closer to his dream; and he would achieve that dream by one way or another.

As he waited for the others, if any, to show, he gave the instructor a look over and determined their worth to him for the time being. This instructor could teach him the inside of the body; the one he knew the most of in animals.

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma arrived at the hospital looking to see if there was a class, like he heard about. That’s when he saw the poster that had all the information on it. “Alright, I need to go up one floor and it’s close to the elevator,” said Akuma to himself as he made his way to the elevator. The elevator seemed really slow. But, it could be Akuma’s excitement making it seem slow. As the elevator doors opened he made his way to the classroom.

Akuma looked around the room, as he entered, he saw another possible student. He noticed there as something written on the white board. So, the teacher is the sennin of the medical branch, Kaguya Daisuke thought Akuma with a little excitement on his face. He grabbed the supply box, and a lab coat, and took it to the seat close to the front, but away from the other student. He wrote Sadoku Akuma on the name tag on the lab coat before putting it on. Akuma then sat down and pulled out the writing utensil and composition notebook only.

Alright, so this class is an anatomy lesson thought Akuma wandering about what information he could learn in this class. He then noticed the MiT registration form. He grabbed the writing utensil and started to fill it out.
Name: Sadoku Akuma

Clan: Sadoku

Date of birth: October 22

Known alias: None

Interview questions:

A: To help people

A:To be useful to the village

A: I don't know

A: I don't know

5. Describe yourself.

A: I’m a calm, collected, and solitary person. I also shows respect to people that deserves it.

A: I don’t have a medical career goal, at this time.

A:I can work with a team or alone.

A: I don’t know. I haven’t been under pressure.

A: They are human and will make mistakes; try to find what went wrong and how to fix it (if needed).

A: I could work in either.

After he filled out the registration form he moved it the side. Akuma looking around the room again noticed the table by the window with various snacks and beverages. He got out of his seat and walked over to the table. Looking over the snacks and beverages, Akuma grabbed a snack and a beverage. Then he made his way back to his seat and sat there; waiting for class to start.

MFT

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighed, setting his bear mask off to the side, and pulled out what he needed. People were taking rather long to join and show up to the class. Out, he pulled the things he needed for the class; the notebook and pencil and began to fill out the paper.
Name: Yaban Hito

Clan:

Date of birth: May 25

Known alias:
The Savage, Kenpachi

Interview questions:

A:To become the strongest, and protect future allies and friends.

A: To become the strongest person in the village.

A: Brute strength

A: Range attacks, Genjutsu

5. Describe yourself.

A: I'm loyal, honest, strong, quick thinker, love to fight and protect.

A:I wish to one day be ANBU or ANBU Captain or the raikage.

A: I work best alone, but I can work in a team when needed.

A: Extremely well.

A: Decide what is wrong, and how to fix the problem.

A: Field.
Upon finishing it, he turned it upside down, so others that entered later couldnt see his answers, and pushed it back to the side.

"Oi, instructor. When will we be ready?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking his pocket watch out of his vest pocket and checking the time, he realized that it was time to begin the class. He looked up to realize that there were only two students in the classroom. Then a student made an inquiry about the class beginning. He stood up pleased that anyone showed up. After all he was not a very picky man. The way he saw it, those who wanted to learn would learn and make efforts to arrive on time, but rather than close off the class he would leave the door open for any stragglers.

"Hello, students! This is a class on anatomy and first aid. You’re here to learn how to fix yourselves and your teammates in battle, but I don’t expect you to heal people when you might not be able to break bone. Well, you read the board already so let’s dive right in. Anatomy is defined as ‘the branch of science concerned with the bodily structure of humans, animals, and other living organisms, especially as revealed by dissection and the separation of parts.’ It’s also comprised of about eleven or more elements and the human body is made up of about seventy-five percent water. Lastly, there are several systems in the human body that we will be discussing so that you know how to kill your foes properly." he stated. It was true that Daisuke was going to teach the students about anatomy, but there was a real world application here. There might come a time where stealth was neccessary to kill off an opponent and flashy jutsus could get them killed. By knowing the body, their jobs would be a lot easier. Daisuke pulled up a diagram before continuing in his lecture.
500px-201_Elements_of_the_Human_Body-01.jpg

"There are eight points you all should focus on when making a deadly strike. There are as follows: larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, and of course the heart. Striking one of these body parts can very well cripple your opponent. Trust me, I’m a kaguya. These are also the body parts that you two are going to remove from the dead lab rats during the dissection, which is now. As a MiT, should you choose to apply, you will have to multitask. This means writing notes on the lecture as well as dissecting the dead lab rats then recording your findings. At this time, please take out your dissection kits. Once you’re ready, I’ll walk you students through the proper procedures when dissecting creatures. After which, you will remove the eight parts I stated earlier. The quicker we do this, the quicker we can get to human bodies. I’ll be around to collect your applications at the end of the class." he said as his paths each took a dissection tray, placed a rat on it and and then placed on the student desks. The first student seemed quiet and focused which might have seemed like a good thing, but Daisuke had come across his share of wild people in cloud. The second student seemed a bit more relaxed, but Daisuke still had to keep an eye on the both of them. If there were any late students, Daisuke would quickly explain to them what was previously discussed before continuing.
544px-Organ_Systems_I.jpg

The nervous system consists of the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system. The brain is the organ of thought, emotion, memory, and sensory processing, and serves many aspects of communication and controls various systems and functions. The special senses consist of vision, hearing, taste, and smell. The eyes, ears, tongue, and nose gather information about the body's environment. The musculoskeletal system consists of the human skeleton (which includes bones, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage) and attached muscles. It gives the body basic structure and the ability for movement. In addition to their structural role, the larger bones in the body contain bone marrow, the site of production of blood cells. Also, all bones are major storage sites for calcium and phosphate. This system can be split up into the muscular system and the skeletal system. The circulatory system or cardiovascular system comprises the heart and blood vessels (arteries,veins, and capillaries). The heart propels the circulation of the blood, which serves as a "transportation system" to transfer oxygen, fuel, nutrients, waste products, immune cells, and signalling molecules (i.e.,hormones) from one part of the body to another. The blood consists of fluid that carries cells in the circulation, including some that move from tissue to blood vessels and back, as well as the spleen and bone marrow.” he read aloud. The text book went on to explain the respiratory, digestive, integumentary, urinary, immune, lymphatic, and endocrine systems. All of which were long and exhausting, but well worth it. The information was only the rudimentary information needed to pursue one of the various fields under the banner of Anatomy.

"Okay, now that the boring stuff is out of the way. Lets go. Quickly wash your hands in the sink on other side of the classroom. If not then risk infection at your own risk. Put on your gloves, coat, face mask, goggles in case something squirts in your eyes. First, grab your T-pins and twist them into the paws and feet of the cadaver lab rat to keep it still. Use either your scissors and make an incision starting from the rat’s neck and cut downward towards the genitals. Don’t cut too deep or you’ll damage the organs. Apply enough pressure to cut passed the skin. Use the forceps to peel back the skin and fur, then use two more T-pins on the top and bottom edges to hold the skin away from the body on both ends. Now the rat’s muscular system should be exposed. Second, use your #22 broad-blade scalpel to make an incision down the entire body. Remember not to cut too deep as you could damage the organs. Organs are very valuable to hospitals and they are willing to pay top dollar when there is a shortage. Kumo however has an abundance or organs so don’t get any ideas. Missing ninja’s organs on the other hand are special. In fact we have a division dedicated to taking the organs of other enemy shinobi. There are called the Harvesters, but I digress. Once the incision is made, use T-pins to put the flaps in place. Several systems should now be exposed including the digestive system. Third, apply the T-pins to the flaps of the skin and tissue by twisting them so that they stay in place. Your rat should now resemble the following image" he said wanting to check their work before continuing any further.
First:
9370730.png

Second:
Rat-Dissection-02.jpg

Third:
images

Foruth:
534_2064517.jpg

rat_dissection.gif

OOC: I made this big post because I wanted to get through the anatomy part a bit quicker. I don't want the class to take a month or something to finish.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Worked silently, as the instructor spoke. As soon as the instructor had finished speaking, he was already done, and awaiting further instructions on what he was supposed to do. Without a word, he had followed example, and opened the animal, based off of how he had lived in the wild. This part was natural. This was what had had done to stay alive. He could spot each part, and was thinking on what would be the most delicious to eat, at the moment. While the instructor had been reading from the book, he wrote down some things he had not known, and some things he might of had to keep track of to remember later.

"One question. What happens to these, after we are done with them?" His question was short, but it carried more than just the quick reply that he was expecting. They could be used as food, or other things. He wanted to know what they would be used for either way. As he finished his question, his open dissection, he placed his tools back properly and orderly, and even cleaned.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi walks in late to class, as he opens the door he sees a man standing in the front teaching the class. He shrugs as the man notices him enter in late. Katachi grabs the registration from that he notices at the front and begins walking up the steps. He notices Akuma, and gives him a nod and a smile and sits beside him. "Hey, Akuma, how's it going?" Katachi whispered as he began to work on his registration form.
Name: Katsu Katachi

Clan: Katsu

Date of birth: November 23rd

Known alias:
Lost One

Interview questions:

A: Because I'm broke and I need a job.

A: To kill the man that caused my family to be murdered

A: My desire to keep moving forward, and my speed

A: My knowledge and understanding of the shinobi world

5. Describe yourself.

A: Okay so I'm not your normal kid. I got no family or friends, I'm just looking o learn and absorb as much as I can so I can be as strong as I can be.

A: I don't know what I want for my career, wherever it takes me I'll go.

A: Alone

A: Pressure's my middle name

A: I would make sure that he knew.

A: Out in the field

Katachi finished, he sighed in relief. Putting his pen down he crossed his arms and put his head down to try to rest somewhat. He had a long night and was exhausted.

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma just finished his snack and beverage when the teacher started speaking. Picking up his writing utensil he started writing anything that was important. Target the larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, and heart to possibly cripple an opponent, thought Akuma as he wrote it in the composition notebook. Doing as he was told he took the dissection kit out of the supply box and placed it on the table. Then someone placed a dead rat in the dissection tray. Akuma wondered who the person was that is helping Daisuke. But, Akuma then snapped out of it when Daisuke started talking again this time about the different systems in the human body. Akuma tried to keep up with Daisuke but couldn’t, so he started paraphrasing his writing. There are a lot of systems in the human body, thought Akuma as he finished writing knowing there were probably more then what Daisuke mentioned.

Following Daisuke’s instructions, Akuma walked over the sink on the other side of the classroom and washed his hands. As he sat down at his seat he put on the gloves, coat, face mask, and goggles. Grabbing the T-pins he slowly twisted them into the paws of the dead lab rat. Then taking the scissors he carefully made the initial incision at the rat’s neck making sure he didn’t cut to deep. After that he started cut downward towards the genitals. Then Akuma set the scissors down and picked up the forceps and started to peel back the skin and fur back. Next, Akuma used two T-pins on each side to hold them in place. Alright, this is the rat’s muscular system thought Akuma as he grabbed the scalpel and carefully made the incision down the entire body. As Daisuke started talking about organs and how valuable they are to hospitals, he said something that caught Akuma’s attention. There is a division just for taking organs of enemy shinobi, thought Akuma has he wrote the Harvesters in the composition notebook in the margin as a note to himself. Akuma used some T-pins to pin the flaps in place. Looking over the different systems that are now exposed Akuma asked, “Daisuke-sensei is the systems in a human body the same as in these rats?” After Akuma asked his question, he twisted a couple more T-pins into the skin and tissue so they will stay in place.

Now that Akuma was finished with the instructions that he was given he slid the dissection tray back a bit so if anyone walked around they could see his attempt at dissecting the rat.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Great news guys! For those of you who are unaware, this class will give out double stat and yen rewards along with so much more. Find out more about it from here (link). Also, I’ve pmed three others students about this class so even more of you can get these rewards. For this reason, I’m posting early to answer any questions you might have.

IC: Daisuke took this time to walk around the room and check the students thus far. He breathed deeply as he walked past the students, impressed with their work. The bone head could tell that these students were serious players in the ninja game they lived by in kumo. These students were quite attentive, quiet, and precise in their actions. Both rats were dissected perfectly, which was a bit unusual given it was their first time, or so he thought. Then one of them had a question. Daisuke turned around and walked over to the young man’s desk. Not knowing his name, Daisuke had a quick look at the registration form Hito filled out.

Well... Hito-san, the hospital does have more than enough rat cadavers. Usually, we would dispose of them after being used for research, experiments, and such. Once we are finished here, you are free to dispose of it yourself or do with it what you like. Maybe you might wanna use it as bait for hunting other animals or whatever.” the teacher stated. If Hito was satisfied with the answer he gave, Daisuke would move on to Akuma and examine his work while signaling for one of his paths to approach the new comer. While he was teaching, he noticed a late student enter the room. The young one gave a greeting to Akuma, found a desk, and put his head down. Well, at least he did not make any noise nor did he disrupt class. Daisuke could appreciate that in a student.

Hello, Akuma-san. While both rats and humans are mammals and thus have some similarities, there are many differences between them. One might find that rats and humans might share similar looking digestive tracts, cardiovascular systems, and nervous systems. However, their muscular and skeletal systems are a bit different. Their bodies differ in muscle mass due to their size and rats can actually collapse their bodies to fit into small spaces. We will be covering that those differences later in the class.”, he explained. He, too, had that question back when he was a student. The natural systems which made up a mammal’s body were amazing indeed. Daisuke took this time to glance through Akuma’s notebook and saw an interesting note.

I see you wrote down the harvesters division. They are actually looking for more members, if you’re interested. I know the man in charge there because... well, I put him in charge there. If you’re interested, I’ll make sure he gets your registration form. Cool?” he asked. Maybe he was making assumptions, but these young men were doing great. They seemed to have the talent. Now all they needed was the guidance. He walked back over to his desk to prepare form the next part of the lecture while his path sat and spoke with the new guy.

"Hello, Katachi-san. Welcome to the class. Today we’re dissecting rats prior to learning about first aid.", Azusa said. If Katachi was willing to learn then Azusa would teach him everything that Daisuke already went over so that he would be all caught up. A personal tutor for the class, if Katachi wanted it. If he chose to sit this one out then that was fine as well. After all you couldn’t teach someone who was in need of a nap. Lord knew Daisuke had days like that.

Excellent work. Honestly, I did not expect you all to do so well. Also, don’t forget that there are snacks and beverages over on the table. Take what you’d like. Just clean up after yourself.”, he stated to the class. Soon it would be time to begin the next phase. Transplantation.​

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi sighed as walked over to Azusa and sat beside, he gave a nod to Akuma before moving, and pull out his chair and sat down. He slapped himself with both hands to try to wake himself up. He thought to himself, 'I gotta make sure I know what's going on in class or else I'm screwed, if I start slacking I'm gonna have to go into catch up mode, definitely don't want that.' He saw Azusa smile at him as he sat down and he gave a smile back.

"Umm, yeah do you think by any chance you can let me know what Mr. Daisuke was talking about before I came to class, I really want to learn, I really didn't get some great sleep last night but I'll definitely get through this class." Katachi was tired because he was still sleeping on he streets for the time being, but he didn't want anyone to know anything of the sorts.

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma started studying the different systems in the rat when he heard someone say his name. Looking around he sees Katachi sitting next to him. But before he could say anything to Katachi he noticed Daisuke’s assistant walking over towards Katachi. Katachi nodded at Akuma before moving closer to the assistant. Akuma gave a nod back as he return to studying the rat. He then heard Daisuke explain to the other what they do to the rats when we are do with them. Daisuke walked over to Akuma and answered his question. Akuma noticed Daisuke looking at his notebook. Then to Akuma’s surprise Daisuke asked him if he was interested in the harvesters division. “Yes, sir I’m interested in the harvesters division.” said Akuma trying to handle his excitement. As Daisuke walked towards the front of the class Akuma pinched himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. After Daisuke stop talking Akuma grabbed the wrapper of his snack and his empty beverage container and threw them away in the nearest trash can. He then went back to his seat and sat down. He then went back to looking at the exposed organs of the rat.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighed, thinking the class was rather practical. He took his pencil and drew the rat, the bones, the muscular system, and all of the organs in separate pictures, and labeled each one. He didn't look up at the others that were late or tired, or sitting together. He listened to the topic about the harvesters. He knew who they were and what they did, and why. He thought someone had to do it. Not him, but someone.

He reflected on what the answer to his question had been, making dots on the paper drop bouncing the pencil. He could use it for food, he thought. Might as well try to be clean and keep it edible. "Question yet again instructor. For human bodies, how do you break down the body to find their chakra, Justus, etcetera? I wish to make a note of it for later."

He was interested in becoming ANBU or ANBU Captain, and could use that information someday. Maybe not today, but someday.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami quickly made his way to the hospital, it had been a few weeks since his last class and he had recently gotten bored so when he heard about a new class he decided to sign up for it . “Miss…Wait oh there is a poster” he said as he looked at the poster that was telling where the class was being held, only to find out that he was late for the class and started to rush upstairs to the second floor to the very room. “Sorry…Im late…” He said in a soft voice as he was trying to catch his breath from running all the way up to the second floor.

“Ummm..Hello Im Akaikoto Arami, I should be on the class roster….Im sorry for being late” he said still nearly out of breath as he took a nearby seat and found what seemed to him to be a release of information form. “Huh Wonder what this is then” Arami said reading over it

[WC-165]
[MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The classroom seemed to be rather busy, just the way he liked it. Everywhere he looked, there were students working, writing, dissecting, and asking questions. He expected at least this much from his students seeing as they were the future of Kumogakure. These students were among the many that would become the doctors, military police, the anbu guards, the teachers, and the protectors of the village. He took a deep breath happy with his work and jumped right back into his teaching mode. After answering a few questions, he noticed yet another question was posed from Hito.

"Great question, Hito! Actually, the harvesters dissect the shinobi’s body, then do tests and research to figure out how a clan’s kekkei genkai or bloodline trait works. I’m not too familiar with the process as I run the entire medical branch, but I do know that my old boss had to dissect several kaguya’s brains to find out that a membrane that produces an over abundance of calcium helps to provide their strong bone structure and bone manipulation. We also have medics which specialize in the chakra system, bloodline traits, biology, and medical research. These medics help us to determine a ninja’s skills.", he explained. The harvesters seemed to be the topic of discussion, but that was common when dealing with dissection. He could only imagine the the inquiries that would be made about the Sentou Henkan or the Youritsu divisions. He would turn his attention to the newcomer and ask that Azusa teach the two students which were a little behind while he continued to teach.

"Alright. Now that you know how to dissect a rat. It’s time to remove its organs and transplant them into another rat. I’ll be passing out the organless rat cadavers, which you will be placing the organs into. To do this, simply take the hand lens from your dissection kit and hold it over the veins so that you can clearly see where you are cutting. Next, take your scalpel or scissors and cut the veins properly so that you don’t damage the organs. Next, place the organs where they should be in the organless rat cadaver. It’s rather simple. We will not be sewing up the rats because I want us to have time for the first aid section of the class." he instructed as he started passing out the brown rat cadavers. The brown rats were already dissected and organless, and on a dissection tray.

Azusa, meanwhile, gathered Arami and Katachi together and began to tutor them. She would explain everything up to that point from the body’s anatomic systems to the beinning of the dissection process.

Note that this is repeated information from above for both Arami and Katachi to read and rp learning
544px-Organ_Systems_I.jpg

The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, and of course the heart are the eight deadly points in the human body. Striking one of these body parts can very well cripple your opponent. The nervous system consists of the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system. The brain is the organ of thought, emotion, memory, and sensory processing, and serves many aspects of communication and controls various systems and functions.

The special senses consist of vision, hearing, taste, and smell. The eyes, ears, tongue, and nose gather information about the body's environment. The musculoskeletal system consists of the human skeleton (which includes bones, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage) and attached muscles. It gives the body basic structure and the ability for movement. In addition to their structural role, the larger bones in the body contain bone marrow, the site of production of blood cells.

The circulatory system or cardiovascular system comprises the heart and blood vessels (arteries,veins, and capillaries). The heart propels the circulation of the blood, which serves as a "transportation system" to transfer oxygen, fuel, nutrients, waste products, immune cells, and signalling molecules (i.e.,hormones) from one part of the body to another. The blood consists of fluid that carries cells in the circulation, including some that move from tissue to blood vessels and back, as well as the spleen and bone marrow.
” she explained for the two students. Now that Azusa had gone over the systems of the body, it was time to walk through the proper procedures for dissection.​

Rat dissection lesson:

Quickly wash your hands in the sink on other side of the classroom. If not then risk infection at your own risk. Put on your gloves, coat, face mask, goggles in case something squirts in your eyes.

First, grab your T-pins and twist them into the paws and feet of the cadaver lab rat to keep it still. Use either your scissors and make an incision starting from the rat’s neck and cut downward towards the genitals. Don’t cut too deep or you’ll damage the organs. Apply enough pressure to cut passed the skin. Use the forceps to peel back the skin and fur, then use two more T-pins on the top and bottom edges to hold the skin away from the body on both ends. Now the rat’s muscular system should be exposed.

Second, use your #22 broad-blade scalpel to make an incision down the entire body. Remember not to cut too deep as you could damage the organs. Organs are very valuable to hospitals and they are willing to pay top dollar when there is a shortage. Kumo however has an abundance or organs so don’t get any ideas. Missing ninja’s organs on the other hand are special. In fact we have a division dedicated to taking the organs of other enemy shinobi. There are called the Harvesters, but I digress. Once the incision is made, use T-pins to put the flaps in place. Several systems should now be exposed including the digestive system.

Third, apply the T-pins to the flaps of the skin and tissue by twisting them so that they stay in place. Your rat should now resemble the following image[/b]" he said wanting to check their work before continuing any further.
First:
9370730.png

Second:
Rat-Dissection-02.jpg

Third:
images

Foruth:
534_2064517.jpg

rat_dissection.gif

OOC: I apologize for the short post. I had a funeral to attend today. My next post will be on Nov. 8th and we will be starting the first aid part of the class. I’ll try not to make the posts too long, but there will be a lot of information. For those who are not familiar with my teaching style, I don’t rp quick fixes using medical ninjutsu. I teach you how to Rp treating a patient with real world step by step procedures on minor injuries.​

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I asked since I aim to use it to my advantage." Hito took the brown rat cadaver, set the two corpses side by side, and begame to get to work. He worked diligently, keeping his focus on what he was cutting and putting together. He cut each organ, and placed it into the brown cadaver, in exact order that he took it out. The only thing left to do was to make notes of what he had done, draw some pictures... and get something to drink.

Without washing his hands, he grabbed a drink, and downed it, and went right into drawing out what he had done, where he had placed the organs, and what to do next time he, or whoever he gave these notes to, could do, or should do the next time. He wasn't a medical genius, but he knew enough from hunting on where body parts went, and what they were.. this class wasn't so bad.

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Daisuke started talking again, Akuma picked up the writing utensil to take notes. The harvesters do all that, thought Akuma as he wrote down any information on the harvesters division. Daisuke then explained the next step transplanting the organs from the rat cadaver they dissected to the organless rat cadaver. Akuma got the hand lens out of the dissection kit, as Daisuke placed a dissecting tray with a brown cadaver rat in it.

Akuma started to get nervous because he has to prove himself to Daisuke. He held the lens in his left hand and the scalpel in the right. Akuma tried to be as precise as possible as he cut through the veins and place the organs in the right spot in the brown cadaver rat. I hope I’m putting these in the right place thought Akuma has he placed the last organ.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami would move over towards the other person who was being called over to listen to the little lecture. “Uh huh” Arami would say a little bit each time something is said as he really didn’t want to know he just wanted to know how to cut something open and he didn’t even really need to use the scalpel if he could figure out where to cut everything. “So when do I get to cut the rat open and take its organs out then. “ Arami asked as he would make his way back over to the desk with a rat on it.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi listens closely to what Daisuke has to say. He is intrigued by the dissection of the rats. He put on the gloves, masks and all other equipment to cover himself. He remembered what happened during the demonstration and the slides. He cut the rat open revealing its organ, he made sure not to cut too deep into its skin. Katachi was kind of surprised that he wasn't sick. He was used to seeing body parts, blood and organs so he shrugged it off. Then he applied the T-Pins to the flaps of the skin.

Katachi finished what he was doing, he looked back at professor. "Now that I'm finished what am I supposed to do?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He walked around the room once more to check on everyone’s progress while a new student entered the class late. Seeing the results, he was pleased to say the least. Normally, the students would whine and complain about how sick they were becoming, but not this bunch. They seemed calm and confident, two attributes which every good surgeon need to have in order to do their duty.

"Great job everyone. I’m so impressed I think I might brag about you guys to my fellow sennin, Ayumu-san. He’s the anbu sennin of kumogakure. He thinks he has the best swordsmanship, but you all know how to handle that scalpel well enough. Maybe I’ll put in a good word for a few of you. Would you all like that?", he added. While he did say it in jest, he was telling the truth. He was a sennin after all and he had connections. Daisuke knew Ayumu well enough and the anbu were looking for new members, so why not toss one or two of the student’s names his way. There were job opportunities in all three branches and the kaguya had every intention of getting these students to fill in those vacancies.

"Welcome, Akaikoto-san. Please have a seat and I’ll be with you shortly. Currently, I have my assistant, Azusa, making copies of the procedures we just went over for dissection. She’ll tutor you so you’re all caught up. These packets are for you to keep if you signed the medical ninja in training registration form. If you did not then you still have your notes to use." he stated as Azusa entered the room with more than enough packets for everyone. The packets contained information on the dissection procedure, had information on the various systems of the body, and labeled the organs and body parts. She passed them out quickly as Daisuke was ready to move on.

"Okay. Let's have everyone who's done with their dissection kits put them away please. I’ll come around and pass out first aid kits while Azusa comes around to both puncture and burn your rat cadavers. Everyone did well. Now we will begin the first aid section of the class. Again packets will be given to those who’ve signed the forms. The others have their notes." he said as he began erasing everything on the board. It was time to start fresh and the class was nearly over. Daisuke wanted to go over some of the most common wounds among ninjas when in the field. Using a kunai knife and some scorch chakra energy, She injured every rat cavdaver so that each student would have a patient to practice on. Each kit also came with a bottle of water and a clean cloth along with ointments and other items.
first-aid-kit.jpg
Board said:
Puncture Wounds:

Definition: A Puncture wound is a wound that is deeper than it is wide, produced by a narrow pointed object like kunai knives, arrows, spears, etc.

Why is it important: A puncture wound can be dangerous because of the risk of infection. Wounds resulting from human or animal bites may be especially prone to infection. If the bite was deep enough to draw blood and bleeding persists, seek medical attention quickly.

Treatment:

First, you must stop the bleeding. Use a clean cloth or bandage to apply a gentle amount of pressure to the area. If bleeding persists after several minutes of pressure, seek emergency assistance immediately.

Second, you must clean the wound. Rinse the wound with clear water. It’s for this reason that medics usually carry bottled water with them in case there is no water while out in the field. Use tweezers cleaned with alcohol to remove small, superficial particles like dirt, saliva from animals, etc. If debris remains embedded, consult a med-nin. Clean the area around the wound with soap and a clean cloth.

Third, you must apply an antibiotic. After you clean the wound, apply a thin layer of an antibiotic cream or ointment. This is to help stop bacteria from causing you any more problems than you already have. You’re in the field with a wounded teammate and the enemy wants you dead first because you’re a medic. You don’t need your teammate complaining that their wound is infected with bacteria.

Fourth, you’ll need to cover the wound. Bandages can help keep the wound clean and keep harmful bacteria out, but you all already knew that. Make sure to change the bandage regularly. Do so at least daily or whenever it becomes wet or dirty, which will be a lot when you’re outside of the village.

Lastly, watch for signs of infection. Seek out a med-nin if the wound doesn't heal or if you notice any redness, drainage, warmth or swelling.

Note: Seek out a high ranking medic if the puncture wound: is deep, in your foot, has been contaminated by soil or saliva, or was the result of an animal or human bite as it could result in rabies.

The sennin would give every student time to copy everything down. He knew he might have been moving a little too fast for some and so he tried to make the information light and easy to understand. He would take this time to answer any question the students might have had before moving on to the next injury type. Once he thought everyone was ready to continue, he moved on to something rather simple.
Board said:
Burns:

Definition: A burn is an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis (first-degree burn) damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn) or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors (third-degree burn).

Why is it important?: The three burn classifications of first-degree burn, second-degree burn and third-degree burn will help you determine emergency care. Due to the various degrees of the injury, burns are to be treated as either minor burns or major burns.

1st degree: The least serious burns are those in which only the outer layer of skin is burned, but not all the way through. Characteristics include the skin is usually red, often there is swelling, and pain sometimes is present. Treat a first-degree burn as a minor burn unless it involves substantial portions of the hands, feet, face, groin or buttocks, or a major joint, which requires emergency medical attention.

Minor Burn Treatment:
!. Cool the burn. Hold the burned area under cool (not cold) running water for 10 or 15 minutes or until the pain subsides. If this is impractical, immerse the burn in cool water or cool it with cold compresses. Cooling the burn reduces swelling by conducting heat away from the skin. Don't put ice on the burn.

2. Cover the burn with a sterile gauze bandage. Don't use fluffy cotton, or other material that may get lint in the wound. Wrap the gauze loosely to avoid putting pressure on burned skin. Bandaging keeps air off the burn, reduces pain and protects blistered skin. Use pain relief medication found at the hospital or you local shop.

Note: Minor burns usually heal without further treatment. They may heal with pigment changes, meaning the healed area may be a different color from the surrounding skin. Signs of infection include increased pain, redness, fever, swelling or oozing. If infection develops, seek medical help.

Note 2: Don't use ice. Putting ice directly on a burn can cause a person's body to become too cold and cause further damage to the wound. Don't apply egg whites, butter or ointments to the burn.This could cause infection. Don't break blisters. Broken blisters are more vulnerable to infection.

2nd degree: When the first layer of skin has been burned through and the second layer of skin (dermis) also is burned, the injury is called a second-degree burn.

Treatment: If the second-degree burn is no larger than 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) in diameter, treat it as a minor burn. If the burned area is larger or if the burn is on the hands, feet, face, groin or buttocks, or over a major joint, treat it as a major burn and get medical help immediately.

3rd degree: The most serious burns involve all layers of the skin and cause permanent tissue damage. Fat, muscle and even bone may be affected. Areas may be charred black or appear dry and white. Difficulty inhaling and exhaling, carbon monoxide poisoning, or other toxic effects may occur if smoke inhalation accompanies the burn.

Treatment: This is deemed a bit too advanced for students so there is no need to teach you this treatment.

"Okay. You have the needed information and your rats are both punctured and burned slightly on a random body part. Treat the patient." he instructed. Meanwhile, Azusa began to tutor the newcomers, Katachi and Arami about the body’s various systems and provided instructions on the dissection of rats. Katachi was a little further along than Arami, but that would not matter too much. It was Azusa’s intention to see to it that every student finished the class.

OOC: My last post contained information on everything taught thus far until now. Arami and Katachi may now rp as caught up with the rest of the class.​

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito watched as his rat had become punctured and burned in separate areas of the body. Great job everyone. I’m so impressed I think I might brag about you guys to my fellow sennin, Ayumu-san. He’s the anbu sennin of kumogakure. He thinks he has the best swordsmanship, but you all know how to handle that scalpel well enough. Maybe I’ll put in a good word for a few of you. Would you all like that? "Aye, I would like my name passed to the ANBU corps." A small sentence, a small reply, and he'd hopefully be on his way. He already had ran into one or two of them, who had already noticed him. It wouldn't hurt for others to know of him as well. As Daisuke replied at the end of his current lecture, Hito got started. He noticed that the rat's puncture would be on the abdomen, and the burn was along the tail. He thought back to the notes the teacher left,

"Stop the bleeding. Use a clean cloth or bandage to apply a gentle amount of pressure to the area. If bleeding persists after several minutes of pressure, seek emergency assistance immediately." Hito grabbed his bandage, wrapping the bandage around to absorb what would have been real blood, had the cadaver been alive, and to apply pressure. He kept the cloth handy, and while keeping the pressure with one hand, located the water and gauze. He twisted the bottle cap off with his thumb and forefinger, poured water over the cloth to cool it, and making it into a cool/cold compress. He applied the compress to the tail area, to reduce the swelling, by removing the built up heat away from the rat's skin.

He was quick, proficient, and performed the actions without delay.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back