Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I see dead people... Or not. [Requesting Shin]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune strode with great purpose towards the Torre Celeste. She had been gone for so long without telling anyone. They all presumed her dead, which was probably why she hadn’t been declared missing. But, that was not the case, because a few hours after her burial site had been vacated, she arose from the minor mausoleum she had been placed in, and crawled out of her coffin, cracking her neck and limbs along the way. By Raiden’s hairy gonads, my body feels like a lump of lead. What the fudge happened? Last I remember… I… I died. Why am I still alive? was her thought process at the time.

In any case, she had decided to go away for a while, to hone her skills and take care of her familial lands, though she instructed them to not reveal her presence there, as it’d likely lead to a court martial, and she’d like to prevent that. So she was back, pushing open the grand doors, and walking straight past the receptionist at the entrance, heading straight for Shin’s office. Upon arriving at Shin’s secretary, she announced her presence by clearing her through and then saying ”Shinrya Kitsune, to see the Raikage. He shouldn’t be expecting me.” while adding a sly smirk.

Of course Shin wouldn’t be expecting Kitsune. To the entire city she was dead. Yet here she was. Clearly alive and well. ”You might also want to keep this quiet. Most people still believe me to be dead. What with my getting my throat pierced, and me sacrificing my life to save the day. I do remember saving our dear Raikage as well. So I’m sure he’ll want to see me once he hears I’m standing here.” she told the secretary before taking a seat while waiting for Shin to receive the message that a dead Baroness was sitting outside his office.

[WC: 313; MFT]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not such a big surprise to Hitomi to see Shinrya Kitsune standing right before her. Hitomi had seem shinobi raise creatures from the dead and do many feats that would catch the breath of any man, but not so much for a woman who lived most of her life in Kumogakure no Sato. Despite all of this there was still a bit of skepticism in Hitomi's black eyes. Her eyebrow elevated slightly as she carefully peered at the woman. She did have the same the same physique as Kitsune; however, why didn't Kitsune alert herself or anyone in Torre Celeste about her arrival or at least the fact that she was alive. It had been around two and half years since she disappeared or to many believed to have died.

"Of course..." She said calmly as her hand reached for her headset while another hand silently activated a switch on the bottom surface of her desk. It was quick signal to alert any ANBU in proximity of the towers. They did not disappoint as four shrouded men surrounded Kitsune. Before long the raikage entered the scene curious as to why several of his ANBU were hovering over the lobby. "What is the meaning of this?" Shin inquired as he stepped forward.

"She claims to be Shinrya Kitsune." Hitomi said quietly behind her desk.

"Is that so..." Shin said as he walked closer to her. Shin cupped his hands onto her face as his eyes peered straight into her. His pupils began to mutate into red swirls and his hands began to ignite into blue flames. The flames slowly trickled down from his hands through the rest of her face. He could sense the familiar chakra that was in his body so long ago.

"Kitsune." Shin said with closed eyes and crinkled expression filled with great joy and satisfaction. "There is much for us to discuss but we have many questions about your sudden arrival. If you are able I would like for you to come with me." Shin glanced at the rest of the ANBU who became calm as Shin confirmed her identity.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune gave a light laugh as the four ANBU surrounded her. ”Come now boys. That really won’t be necessary. I mean, if I really wanted to, I could’ve just warped right in.” she said with a chuckle, removing her contacts and putting them in the case she had for them, and then folding her arms under her chest, and waiting for verification of her identity. She wasn’t disappointed and soon enough the big man himself, Hayata Shin, came out of his office to see what was going on. ”Hiya Raikage-sama~” she said as he showed up. ”It’s been far too long. I mean, it’s been what? 2 years? 2½ years? Last time we saw each other, I died, and you lived.”

Then, when Shin began checking her with his Sharingan, and sensing her chakra, she just stood completely still, so as to not give the ANBU an excuse to beat the heck out of her. Sure she had lots of tricks up her sleeve, but 4-on-1 and in close quarters like these? No way she’d win that. ”Satisfied, Raikage-sama~?” she asked after Shin had uttered her name. Surely that would be verification enough for the ANBU and the secretary.

”Indeed there is~. But we’ve got plenty time to talk. I’m back, and here to stay. You’re the first person I came to see.” she said and nodded. ”I haven’t actually been far away.” she added and followed Shin to wherever it was he wanted to take her. She remembered how Shin himself had visited her in the lab she used to work in, at the hospital, and how she had met Shin at a café in Raiden’s Eye.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see..." Shin said as he turned toward the ANBU guards behind him. Their faces were hidden from Shin but it was clear from their lax bodies and lowered weapons that the raikage was not in immediate danger. "You are free to go." Shin said. They bowed their heads and quickly disappeared like a gust of wind. "Please come and follow me." Shin exhorted Kitsune to accompany him.

Eventually, they arrived at Shin's office. After being gone for such a long time anyone could feel the strong fragrance of herbs and peppermint hit the back of one's nostrils like cold running water. The office was in a bit of a disarray but organized with books stacked up on his desk and parchments rolled up on the floor. There were two seats in front of the desk with one occupied by another stack of books. "Please have a seat." Shin said as he offered a seat in front of him. Besides the stack of books, there was a iron black kettle that sat on top of an iron plate brewing hot steam from its mouth. "Would you like some green tea?" He inquired as he poured some for himself.

"My main question for you is why you took so long to reach us after your apparent demise. You are obligated to contact the village in such circumstances. Legally, you should reprimanded for your actions." Shin asked.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune followed Shin to his office, and upon entering, her eyes watered a bit from the strong scent of peppermint. She swiftly wiped her eyes with a hand and tried as best as she could to get used to it. She nodded when asked to take a seat, and did so, putting one leg up under the other as she sat down. ”Hai, I’d love some, Raikage-sama~” she responded to his question regarding the tea. She didn’t normally drink green tea, but would enjoy it all the same. ”Um, with two spoonful’s of sugar~” she added, remembering the last time she had green tea, and it had been supremely bitter.

”I know I should’ve contacted you, and I formally apologize for that.” she began ”But, I wasn’t exactly thinking clearly at first. I mean. Waking up when you shouldn’t have? Moving when you should be dead? Things like that change a person’s view on what’s important and what’s really important.” she continued, taking a short break there. ”I would like to make clear, however, that I’ve done nothing to compromise the security of Kumogakure, and I haven’t been outside the country.” she said and looked him directly in the eyes.

”I spent my time in my family’s lands out in The Heartland.” she said ”I spent my time studying, and training. I… I didn’t want something like that happening to me again.” she finished and lifted up her head, showing Shin the scar from where her throat was punctured. It wasn’t too wide, but it was very clear against Kitsune’s otherwise unblemished skin. She’d have to wear a choker-style necklace to keep the scar covered. ”I’ll accept any punishment you see fit to render upon me, Raikage-sama.” she said, steeling her resolve to make things right with Shin, and the city itself.

[MFT; WC: 302]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sugar? When was the last time you drank tea?" Shin thought to himself as he raised his eyebrow. "Of course." Shin said as he walked over to a small cupboard suspended on the far right wall. As he was preparing for Kitsune's tea he listened to her explanation accepting the consequences of her actions but believing her actions to be true. Shin had no desire to punish Kitsune especially it was her that kept him alive during their battle with Enishi. He still had to uphold the law.

"I take no pleasure in this considering what you went through. Death is not a simple matter even for us shinobi." Shin said as removed a small jar from the cupboard. He began to drop two scoops of white granular sugar into the steaming cup of tea as he handed to Kitsune. He began to take a seat and started to reach for his the kettle before realizing something was wrong. The black kettle was vibrating and before he knew it began to spread all across his desk and through his office. The stacks of books that were precariously standing on the edge of his desks began to topple down. Shin swiftly made some handseals using his chakra to calm the office. The vibration eventually stopped but not before the external intercom stationed at the corner of his office erupted by Hitomi's voice.

"Raikage-sama, there have been reports of seismic activity approximately level five." She announced. "Do the reports determine any possible sources?"

"No but I do believe they are coming from the west perhaps near Raiden's Eye." She replied. It was not enough to send any shinobi to investigate. He needed to contact several people before he can make a decision. Shin faced Kitsune. "Kitsune, I am apologize for making this short. I will attend to your matter at a later time. There are few people I need to contact. I do need you to scavenge the area for any damage areas where people may need assistance. If anything you can start at the outskirts of the village."

[I have the gravity affinity FYI]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She accepted the cup and took a sip of the tea when suddenly the entire room began shaking What in the world is going on, now? she thought to herself and tried to keep herself still, but mostly failing. At least she didn’t spill the tea. Then suddenly the intercom buzzed with some talk of seismic activity, and Shin turned to face Kitsune "Kitsune, I am apologize for making this short. I will attend to your matter at a later time. There are few people I need to contact. I do need you to scavenge the area for any damage areas where people may need assistance. If anything you can start at the outskirts of the village." He’d say.

”Hai, Raikage-sama.” she said, and accepted the task she had been given. ”I won’t let you down.” she added, in a slightly lower tone of voice before emptying her cup in one go, ignoring the blistering heat and got up. ”I’ll be on frequency 27 if you, or someone else, needs to contact me.” she said and put an earpiece into her ear. ”I’ll assist wherever possible. If I find nothing, I’ll proceed to check the remainder of the city for damages.” she finished and got out of the chair, bowed to Shin, and vanished from sight as she warped out of the office, towards the outskirts of the village.

[Topic Left unless stopped.]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once Kitsune had left his office Shin shifted himself toward the left side of his desk where his wooden wireless telegraph device laid attached to a small module headset. He lifted the headset onto his ear and began rhythmically tapping the metallic plate as he transmitted a message to the nearest communication relay. Eventually he got a report back from the other end and copied the response on a blank parchment. The message was a response from Chancellor Ami and her officials. Apparently, the recent earthquakes was the result of land lifted from the ground. The land was legally own and controlled by Titan Corporation according to the Shogun's recent records. There was no chance for Shin to communicate verbally with Ami as she was away from the country.

Shin breath slowly through his nose as he rested against the soft plush cushion of his chair. "What exactly is Titan doing?" Shin could not sit idly by as he allowed these strange event to transpire. It was unfortunate that the situation that the village had distracted Shin of Titan's activities.

"Hitomi, I would like for you to hold any meetings I have this afternoon. I am going to visit the public Titan building near Torre Celeste. It should not be long" He said as he transmitted a message though his hidden headset.

"Yes, raikage-sama. Should I send you an ANBU guard." She responded.

"No that would not be necessary." Shin said as he reached for his white coat and left his office.

[[Leaving Topic]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back