Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open I should get out more

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the others were just as unsure about their futures as he was, in a way it was calming like he could find it easier to relate to them being in a similar situation, only Shinsetsu was certain about what they wanted to do with their life, while joining the med branch was something of a noble goal and possibly the be all end all of helping people, Sadao still wasn't certain it was what he wanted at the end of the day he just learned about things he found interesting, Perhaps much like Yuki he would find himself leaning towards main brain.

With Shinsetsu's assistance the boy at least managed to order something, ending up with a Shirasu dish which seemed simple enough, there was however a moments pause as his fellow student spoke, eyes glancing up for a moment with a somewhat concerned expression slowly looking back down at his newly arrived meal before slowly starting to eat. "At least you know where you want to go, gives you an objective to work on, I barely know enough about the world to know what I want to do though I guess figuring out who you are and what you want to be is part of life in the end, I do know I wish to learn that much is clear, history, politics and the like are the foundation of who we all are after all."

It was probably the first time he had been so Ernest about what he wanted to do though talking about it and living up to his own expectations were very much two different things. "While I wish I knew what that meant really it was just something my parents used to tell me during my studies though I think they wanted to let me make up my own mind on the matter." While he did not know where he wanted to end up it was quite clear from the expression on his face that Sadao was determined about learning as much as he could, even then in that moment his mind was processing every piece of information that he heard and saw.

Relaxing a bit after eating a portion of his meal his attention turned Kani, smiling with a nod of agreement. "I think so too, considering we will be growing up together we may even be able to go on missions with each other in the future, I think I would like to have people I can trust at my side in such a moment." There was a moment of pause before the boy turned his attention back to Yuki clearly having pondered on what she said for a time.

"I think you know to some degree you know what you want to be, if you ask me with your energy and positivity you'd make a great teacher, I can imagine sitting in your classes and I think the aura you give off would make things easier to pay attention to at least if you are like that by the time you become what you want to be." It was hard not to speak his mind, a rather serious look in his eye showing he was serious about every word he said. "Not only would you help people, but you would teach kids to have the same beliefs as yourself and would protect the village long into the future as well."

Turning back to Kana he took a moment to think, given she didn't know anything about the branches perhaps there was some advice they could all come up with to help her. "Is there anything else you want to do besides missions? even if you don't know what the branches are do you know why you want to be a Kunoichi?" It was a rather direct question, though he asked it non the less. "Even if you're not sure I think you'll figure it out as you grow at least I think that's what they are trying to teach us." It was in that moment he realised he may have spoken a bit too much, clearing his throat and returning to eating his food.

[WC: 693]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back