Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I suppose you'll do...[Solo Self Modded]

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the side yard of one of the nicer houses in the middle-class housing district of Sunagakure, the young red headed shinobi worked with a a beautifully made blade wrought in fine steel with a gilded hilt that shone in the light from the chakra crystal sun. Her movements were quick and precise, but with a strength behind them that most girls her age could only hope for. Her long red braid swung around as she slashed her blade from every way at the rubber training dummy before her, flipping her small muscular body through the air as she trained.

Taking a small break from her work to get a drink of water from a cup sitting on the wooden porch that wrapped around the house, she sat down, trying to get her breathing under control. After a few moments of resting, she heard the creak of the gates that opened into the front yard and she stood, walking to the corner to see who was there. Two men in black cloaks with unique Anbu masks stood before the front door and knocked, talking quietly amongst themselves as they waited for the door to be answered.

The young girl stepped up onto the porch and made her way over to the men, her light feet making hardly a sound on the wooden planks. “Hello, I'm Suchiru Amejisuto, I'm assuming you're looking for my father, but he's away for a few days, is there anything I can help you with?” Her voice held all the authority of the Suchiru clan leader, as her father had always used in situations like these.

One of the men, the taller one in a mask that looked like a cat, spoke first. “A few days? Well that's unfortunate...However, we've been told of your prowess in your father's business, perhaps you could be of some help to us.” His voice trailed off a little bit as he turned to look at his partner, apparently asking what he thought with his expression. The second man, wearing a mask that resembled a wolf, nodded curtly and turned his eyes on the small girl before speaking himself. “Yes, I suppose you'll do...” the man said, looking her up and down with a small hint of doubt in his expression before he stepped toward her and extended his hand. “I'm here on behalf of the Anbu to request your father's help on a case we've had come up last night. It would be best if we could discuss the details of this case inside.” Amy frowned a little at his obvious doubt in her abilities, but she brushed it off, it was to be expected from most people, she was just a little girl after all.

“Certainly,” the young girl's voice was still full of authority as she shook the man's hand, her grip clearly much stronger than he had expected judging by the face he made. Stepping forward, she opened the doors and stepped inside, holding the door for them before she removed her shoes and led them into the formal sitting room to the right of the entry. “Please, have a seat, would either of you like something to drink? I have tea, or coffee if you prefer.”

Amy did everything her father had taught her to do in situations such as this, showing pride in her clan and maintaining the respect her ancestors had been cultivating for as long as the clan had been around. The men explained the situation to her in a concise manner, basically, the body of a local Jounin had been found with some very peculiar wounds. The Med-nin that had initially examined the body was able to put together the fact that they were made by a blade of sorts, but he couldn't tell what type of blade it was. The Anbu had then decided that they needed to enlist the help of a weapons expert, and who better than someone who created weapons themselves, so they went to the Suchiru clan for their well-known expertise.

Once the men had finished explaining the situation, Amy nodded and smiled, “Of course, I would be happy to help you.” Her voice was gracious, trying to put across the idea that she was grateful to them for thinking of her clan to be of assistance to the village, but deep down, the young girl was frightened. This meant she would need to examine a dead body, and while she had accidentally killed someone for the first time just a few weeks back, she had never really looked at a corpse before, but she had to uphold the honor of her family, so she agreed. The wolf-masked man looked at her for a long moment before speaking again, "If you could get a hold of your father, it would be much appreciated, allowing a student to assist in these things is....unorthodox." He put the emphasis on the word student as if he thought she wasn't worthy of such a task. Again, Amy frowned some, annoyed with the condescending tone he spoke with.

“My father didn't tell me where he would be, so, no, I can't get a hold of him...you'll just have to suck it up and deal with me." Her voice was full of venom as she spoke, her expression defiant as she looked through the eye-holes of the wolf mask into the clearly high-ranking officer's eyes. "So, I guess you'd like me to come and help today?” The young girl asked, standing again, the men confirmed her assumption, so she nodded and spoke again, “I can do that, but I'll need to get cleaned up some, I was just working with my sword in the yard, it won't take me long, I'll come down to the tower in just a bit.” With that, she exited the sitting room and opened the door for them. Once they had left, her steady hands began to shake a bit, and she took a deep breath, trying to control herself.

“It will be fine, Amy,” she whispered to herself, closing her eyes a moment before she sprinted upstairs to shower and change.

Ten minutes later, the young girl had cleaned up, and changed into a pair of green loose-fitting shorts that fell to her knees, a black tank top, and a green vest. Her damp hair fell loose around her shoulders, hoping that the absence of her braid would make her appear a bit older and more responsible. Sprinting back downstairs, she pulled on her speed-boots and ran outside to collect her blade and sheath from where she had left them laying on the porch, sheathing the blade and returning to deposit it just inside the door, she locked the house up and exited the yard through the gates before taking off at a sprint toward the ruins of the Medical Tower.

It only took a few minutes before she had arrived, and she went inside the main building that was left after calming her slightly heavy breathing. Stepping up to the desk in the entry, she introduced herself, and mentioned that the Anbu in charge of the murder case was expecting her. The woman at the desk pushed a button on an intercom box and spoke into it, alerting the wolf masked Anbu that his appointment had arrived.

A few short moments later, he entered the reception area and beckoned to her to follow, shaking his head a little. Scowling at him as he turned away, she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath while his back was turned, steeling herself for what was coming then followed him through the building until they reached a grey metal door that served as the entrance to the examiner's room in the basement of the building. The masked man turned and looked down at the young girl, asking her a simple question with barely veiled sarcasm, "You sure you can handle this?"

Amy nodded, straightening herself up and lifting her chin in defiance, "Yes, I believe I can." Thinking about the fact that this man would laugh at her if she threw up, the girl reached into a pocket of her vest and pulled a leather strap out to tie her long hair back into a quick ponytail before entering the sterile looking room.

In the middle of the white and silver colored room was a metal table with a human form hidden beneath a white sheet. The med-nin that was acting as examiner was standing beside the table, ready to pull back the sheet when they were ready. Amy clenched her hands into fists as they moved toward the table and looked at the examiner with a curt little nod. He pulled the sheet back and folded it all the way down so that everything above the waist was in plain view. Amy swallowed a little as she looked down at the grey-tinged flesh of the corpse, purposely keeping her emerald eyes away from his face as she studied the wounds in his torso.

“Hm...yes, you're right, definitely stab wounds, too cleanly cut to be anything else...” Her voice had the professional authority back that she had started with as she looked carefully at the slightly curved slices in the flesh. They were definitely out of the ordinary for stab wounds. The young woman had practiced with many different types of weapons, preferring to inspect each of her creations thoroughly before turning them over to their buyers, and the dummies she tested them on were made out of a special type of rubber that was engineered to act just like human flesh when cut or stabbed, but still...the curvature of the blade this way was very strange...stab wounds weren't supposed to be curved. Scratching a little at her chin, she thought a moment before she asked for gloves.

The wolf-masked man let out a snort at the fact that she had pointed out a detail they had already surmised themselves. Reaching up a hand, Amy slapped the man on the back of the head, causing him to reach up and rub the spot through the cloth of his hood. "Shut up so I can concentrate and I might let you know what kind of weapon caused this."

Rolling her eyes a little as the man scowled at her through his mask, no doubt embarassed to have been reprimanded by a little girl in front of a colleague - who had chuckled a little. Returning to her work she bit her lower lip, the smell of the dead body wasn't even really bothering her, and now that she was standing there, she was excited for the challenge. Upon having the Med-nin hand her the gloves, she pulled them on easily - they were much too big for her small hands - and she reached forward to pull the flesh back some from the closest wound to inspect the shape inside. It came down into a wide point and at one end of the wound it looked like a separate point had stabbed back up through the flesh before tearing back through to the original hole. This suggested that there was a hooked point on one side of the blade. She gagged a little looking at the dead shinobi's innards, but she could still look at them from an analytical point of view and she backed away a couple steps before pulling the gloves off and tossing them into the trash can at the end of the table.

"I don't believe I've seen a weapon in the shape this one was...the blade was curved horizontally somewhat as well as vertically, and had a hooked point at the end, something like a scimitar I would think..." Twitching her mouth to the side a little as she stared at the wound she had just finished examining she considered her appraisal of the weapon before nodding a little. "Shouldn't be too difficult to find the culprit, this would be a custom made blade, not one of mine or I would tell you exactly who I made it for." Turning her emerald eyes to look from the Med-nin to the Anbu, she grinned a little at their astonished faces , no doubt surprised that such a young girl could know in such detail what a weapon looked like just from a wound, and much less not be completely disgusted to be in the same room as a corpse, then again, much less touch the body. Shrugging a little, she spoke again, a slightly pompous tone in her voice, "I know my weapons, if nothing else."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back