Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

i want to run away [Req. Passports]

Komorebi Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The itsy bitsy spider came up the water spout.

This was the rain, it seemed - her own torrent of thoughts, emotions, inclinations; a quick sequence of events between all her threaded interactions 'til the weave that bound them together threatened ... snapping. Colorful faces. Monochrome skies. She had her out, and she was taking it. She had a chance, and she was leaping. There was never any need for faith. Her every word and movement were already divinity. "Pardon me,"

and her voice came softly, in a thrum of her heartbeat. It sang as if from a conch. Hello, sailor. Drown along with me. "My name is Nanaka Chikamatsu, of the Chikamatsu clan, and I have a standing mission that allows me leave with a team. May I request a passport for myself, and --,"

She looked behind her, a playful glint to turning eyes. Hazel had never seemed so eager to slip away. "My team, of course." Shiki should be satisfied with this.

Shikabane Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The stray was a natural at polite conversation. A facade so expertly crafted through years of practice. She made the perfect servant for the king, both in battle and navigating the tedious realm of bureaucracy. He stared forward, blankly, with his arms crossed, tip-tapping until it was the appropriate time to speak.

"Akizuki Shiki. I've found it my ever gracious heart to assist my dear companion with her mission." He would have to be polite and courteous to speed things along. He knew this more than most that sometimes a king had to bow, ever so slightly, to get what he wants.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Topic Entered with NPC Kugutsu Kumomi]

1703261260590.png

Simple steps.

The sounds of automated clicks and gears echoed through the chambers.

The covered and veiled woman would look at the children who approached.

”Hello, Chikamatsu Nanaka… Akizuki Shiki.“

She would pull out a small crystal cocoon before placing it on the counter top beside an unraveled scroll.

”Please, place your hands on the crystal and imprint your chakra into it. It will create your seal for you passport.“

Movement could be seen underneath the vibrant hues fabric which draped her body. Tiny, barely a centimeter, metallic and wooden contraptions would crawl out from underneath the veil. Fluttering and clicking as they began to fly about the room, working in teams, to grab various pieces of documentation and log books.​

Komorebi Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A visage like none. What colorful refractions to catch the eye of a cat - and curiouser and curiouser, how hard to look away. Nanaka paused in silence, uncharacteristically. Swift turns of her head would shake off that fascination, as easily caught as any kitten beneath the baubles of a tree. She could almost feel the dilation. "Hello, dear. Our gratitude." Her smile was a wisp, her motions direct. She couldn't help but feel antsy beneath her skin.

It felt criminal, almost. Not quite criminal itself, but like she could be branded as one. Her fingerprints in some far off prison. She was never a fan of official documentation, but she couldn't deny how far they would get you. This was fine. She was fine. She was a Chikamatsu. What would they possibly do to her? Thus, she followed instructions. Her fingers graced to the crystal and pressed in ever so gently. It poured from her soul to her tips to a new vibrancy of color, and she breathed out.

"Like that? My lord, it appears you're up."

Shikabane Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"As you wish." He sighs with a quick bow. Shiki believed in the law. Well, the law under his own guidance and decree. Until that time he would, swallow his pride, stepping forward to place his hand on crystalline orb. The ends justify the means and all that. The idea of being branded as anything by a state he only recognized by virtue of maintaining a boring status quo twisted his guts, the desire to spew venom and retch like a petulant monarch.His hand does not hesitate, pressing down on the orb while embedding his chakra as instructed, tapping his foot throughout the entire process.

"Will that suffice?"

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Sliding across the hallway as he lived in these very halls it didn’t take him long to arrive with the others albeit late. Over the past few weeks he’d been doing a lot of thinking about what he wanted to do, but he knew one thing he wanted to protect those that he cared about. Nanaka’s invitation was a kind one but he was left unsure as to what he wanted to do.

Eventually he would see the door and slow down, before timidly walking in and seeing Nanaka and…. Shraniki?! Alongside some other person he didn’t know, but that didn’t matter. “Hai! Sro srorry I arm lrate Nahnahka… Shraniki is here too! I accept yoour offer! I wrill jroin the mrission!” He didn’t know exactly what was going on with the two and this other person , but he could see some sort of chakra play at work.

Komorebi Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A twitch of an ear as Hoji rounded his way inside. The ghost of a smile as cogs started turning in the mind of a spider - and a web had already begun to weave beneath the gentle lilt of her fingers as she beckoned the sharkboy over, methodical. So ... that's what a Shraniki was? Oho ... "Worry not, Hojirozame. I'm overjoyed you decided to accept my invite." In truth, she had extended it for manifold reasons: namely, to both remind him of their 'connection', so that he wouldn't forget her in her absence - and also, on the chance he came along, to accrue something of a guard dog. Shiki was a fine fighter, surely; but would Shiki fight for her? Not the way this adorable little freak would.

"Come, put your hand on the crystal for the nice lady so we can be on our way. That's alright, yes, madame? He's also part of my team." A glance back to radiance. A glint of light in violet.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the first two children would place their fingers on the cocoon and channel their chakra into it,

wings made of their chakra would develop and as they would pull their hands away small butterflies would flutter away from the cocoon and begin to dance in the air as Kugutsu Kumomi would open additional scrolls.

Each butterfly would land on it's own pieces of parchment as they danced around and began to write using the chakra.

"This passport will have your chakra imprints on them. This will lock them to you, as Chakra Signatures are unique to the individual and cannot be replicated. This means if you were to die and these passports taken from your carcasses, the victor would not be allowed to enter a Hidden Village under your name."

As the butterflies would finish their dance to write out the passport information, they would land at the center of the scroll before releasing the final aspects of the stored chakra to create a portrait of each child.

Kumomi would take her hand and gently pick up the now deal metallic insect.

"Due to your ranks these passports will expire in some time. Make sure you are back in Sunagakure by the time they do or you may not be welcomed back into the gates."

[Passports are granted for Chikamatsu Nanaka and Akizuki Shiki on 27/12/2023. They will expire in 2 OoC Months on 27/02/2024]

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
With Nanaka’s assurance and seeing the fertility of the actions just displayed. Hoji would slowly walk up to the cocoon still a little hesitant yet he would do his best to channel his chakra in to the device. It was not like he knew how to, but it seemed to work pretty evidently on its own. As he could feel the sensation of chakra leaving his fingertips he would look back towards Shiki and Nanaka checking to see if he was doing a good job. Yet he hadn’t really factored in that the two know each other. How had this came to be? Were they already good friends? If so! It’d make a lot of what he had planned to do in the future way easier.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the last child, the confused one, placed his finger on the cocoon an identical effect would happen.

Fluttering wings.

Dancing steps.

It wouldn’t be long until a third passport was created.

Kumomi picked up the scrolls and handed them out one by one.

”Nanaka-chan, Shiki-kun, and Samezuka-kun. Please be sure to be in contact with this office before your passports expire. If you find yourselves taking a Chūnin or above with you, please revisit this office for a revised passport.“

Kumomi would nod to the children before making her way to the back portion of the office to make a log to be sent to the gates about the obtained passports.

[Passport is granted for Hojirozame Samezuka on 27/12/2023. it will expire in 2 OoC Months on 27/02/2024]

[Topic Left]

Komorebi Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The slope of a shadow that was a bit too long for the frame it lingered over, her eyes a daring brightness with teeth so close behind in a placated grin; "Oh, yes, madame, of course. Thank you for your assistance." It was a dazzling spectacle, in the least - both the process and the woman, so Nanaka considered her time fairly spent. There were worse ways to follow the rules. Maybe she'd be a good little girl.

Just this once.

Just maybe.

"My lord, sweet Hojirozame," she addressed both as all held their new creation in hand, thumbing her fingers across it. No time for thoughts. No time for any purpose but the urge to get away. "Shall we reconvene later in the day? Wrap up any loose ends ... say goodbye to all you need. Of course, we'll be coming back ... but it'll be a moment. Farewells are in order, yes? Alas, if we had the time, I could throw a lovely banquet."

Her eyelashes hid the turn of light in hazel. She nodded to the woman who had helped them, and promptly turned on the click of her heel. "Alas, indeed. Let's catch up soon."

[ topic exit with passport ]

Last edited:

Shikabane Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Shiki removes his hand, scoffing at the idea that of being treated like a child - like common rabble. Another consequence of his father's meddling, holding him back from his rightful place. No matter. This was the stray's mission and the king would simply be overseeing it, granting assistance when he deemed fit. He did not expect the appearance of his trusty knight bursting onto the scene, adorning him with that embarrassing moniker in front of the stray. Shiki nods at the shark, refusing to acknowledge or explain anything to the feline. "Oho! I was not expecting you to be accompanying us, Hoji. It appears like this trip will be far more enjoyable than I thought." A merry band of feral ruffians that would be more than sufficient entertainment.

"Yes, I suppose farewells are in order." Shiki hadn't thought of that. The responsibilities held to his family - his father. He was shirking them, deliberately so, but he had to escape the strangling marionette strings. "We'll meet later. I have to take care of something." The usual hubris in his voice was gone, not even taking the opportunity to poke at the feline's offer as he turns to the exit.

[Topic exit with passport]

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Hojirozame would see the cocoon turn in to a butterfly in confusion and also wonder he would watch whilst his hands turn in to claw like shapes as he hesitantly smiled, part of him wanted to chase it around the room however he remained still as his skin tingled in excitement. The thought of chasing a prey was something that'd crossed his mind a lot, thinking about the whole ranger organisation and everything it meant being one who hunted... It just got him all rattled up inside. Although as soon as he knew it the process was done and he had received his new passport via scroll, grabbing the piece of paper he'd tightly clutch it in his hand before spinning round to look at the others. "Wre grot threm! Thrat was easy!" With a small laugh he would excitedly pump his hand, with his new travel certification, in to the air.

Although before he could even ask about nanaka's and Shiki's relationship the Chikamatsu would raise a good point, goodbyes and farewells. They were going to be gone for a while and.. perhaps they wouldn't live to return. He never had thought about it but in hindsight most of his missions and exams and classes he had been in resorted in near death. Who's to say that it wouldn't be the same here? It seemed like the pair were already on their way out as Hoji began to think of Raizo and Michi although he managed to blurt out something quickly. "Oh yreah! Urhm sea yra later..." With a heavy heart realising the reality of his situation his smile would fade to a more conflicted expression as he held his head slightly down and hobbled out of the room in preparation for farewell.

[topic left with passport]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back