Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'll need to see your license and registration [requesting a path]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Journal Log #7:

The hooves of the galloping horses jetting down the road sounded akin to thunderous applause. The stagecoach was drawn faster and faster, within the standard speed limits, towards Daigo's former place of occupation. The ivory white building looked as magnificent as ever on the horizon. The very sight of it would have brought back a multitude of memories had Daigo not been used to seeing this pearl of architecturally marvel every week faithfully. Though he was no longer employed here, he still had many dealings with this place. The overcast might have blotted out the sun, but that couldn't stop this building from shining brightly.

There was a reason why Daigo looked so positively and longingly towards the hospital, though. As of late, Daigo had been expanding his power through the use of cadavers which he obtained during his missions in service to the village. He had been transporting the bodies to his fortress with the canine contract realm, and only once there would he begin the ritual. He had two successions using the bodies of bandits, but felt as though it was better to stay within the laws of kumogakure and have them registered. The last thing he wanted was to have potential friends and colleagues hunt him down and have him either killed or arrested.

Looking out the window, most of the city seemed to be a fast moving blur. This was no doubt due to his horses fast moving speeds, but then an advertisement caught his eye. He tapped twice on the roof of the stagecoach, giving the signal to reduce their speed and make a right down the road towards the Susukino district. A quick stop and it was back on the road again. Fast food was something Daigo tried to avoid, but everyone had their vice. Besides the hospital food was never that great from his perspective. Within another half hour, Daigo stepped out of the stagecoach while his driver circled around to park. He knew the procedure and wouldn't waste time. Entering the building, He strolled over to the information desk, identified himself as a shinobi, and requested the two forms necessary for him to complete his goals.

He took a writing utensil and a clipboard with him to his seat and filled out the form while continuing to eat his eat. Unsurprisingly, the forms would have a drop or two of condiments on it. After having the forms submitted, he returned to his seat to rest. He intended to wait no more that maybe two hours before departing home. He was aware of how busy the hospital was and left his contact information so that he might be reached at a later time.
Form 505.1A​
Personal Details​

Name: Kaguya Daigo

Date of Birth: Jan. 10th

Sex: Male

Bloodline: Kaguya

Kinjutsu Requested: A cadaver to use in the ritual of sharing my mind.

Reason for selection: I'm already in possession of the kinjutsu, but I'm hoping to expand my power for the sake of kumogakure through the use of another path.

Have you ever been in trouble with the authorities? No

If "Yes" then why? N/A

Have you ever been placed in the Takao Institute? No, but I have diagnosed with a personality disorder which makes it difficult for me to bond with others. I assure you that there is no behavioral discontrol history. I attend therapy sessions in this hospital as well as pick up my medication.

If "Yes" then why? N/A

Name: ------ For Medical Sennin Only:

Signature: Name here.

Consent: Yes/No If "No", why not? Explain your reasoning here.

Signature: Kaguya Daigo.

Form 505.1B​
Personal Details​

Date of Birth: Jan. 10th

Sex: Male

Bloodline: Kaguya

Common Name Of Kinjutsu: Rikudo Sennin

Location where the Kinjutsu Was Acquired: In a underground network of caves within Kumogakure.

How Was The Kinjutsu Acquired? During my early days in kumo, my old teacher was in possession of the power. I later discovered that she had been abducting innocents ones for only god knows what. I tracked her down to a network of caves leading below the surface. We fought and our life force was drained into a statue. I was caught in between the two. By the grace of Raiden, I was just barely spared. I suspect that what little chakra she had was asorbed by my body and cultivated by the very core of my chakra points. The rinnegan developed some time after that.

Body Parts/Bodies Used In Conjunction With Kinjutsu Origins: While there were no bodies utilized in obtaining the Kinjutsu, I ever since then utilized the bodies of deceased bandits from my missions. I'm here to register them as well as to request yet another cadaver hopefully of the hyuuga persuasion.

Name Of Contact That Can Verify: Unfortunately, she is deceased. I'm unaware of who else might have known about her power.

Name: Kaguya Daigo, I hereby submit the following information into evidence.

Signature: Kaguya Daigo

Mednin Name: ?

Mednin Signature: Name here ?.

[MFT] WC: 450

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back