Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forced Entry I’m here!

This thread is marked as containing someone forcefully attempting to enter the village.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
HOMECOMING​
darkone9061_female_sir_crocodile_one_piece_hd_gold_eyes_black_h_2f9f2742-0a35-4a09-8f93-5eb04c...png
As I approached Sunagakure, I couldn't help but ponder the irony of a so-called great shinobi village being nothing more than a glorified sandcastle. Seriously, who thought molding dirt into a fortress was a stroke of genius? Certainly not me. I would have made it out of lead. That way, the tiny human children would have lots to play with. But, here I am, trudging through the birthplace of my creation, the Wind Country. Talk about a cosmic joke.

But let's not kid ourselves; this joke isn't exactly making me chuckle. What on earth—or should I say, what in this pile of sand dung—did Akkuma see in this dump? What grand ambitions did he have that tied him to this mud hole? And more importantly, why did he think it was a bright idea to craft me with so many damn questions buzzing around in my head? Wouldn’t it have been simpler to have created a compliant war fighting fembot? And speaking of questions, where the hell can I find some pie around here?

These existential musings plagued my mind as I approached the village gates, manned by shinobi who looked as though they were ready to take on the world. Or at least, they thought they were. But were they prepared for me, the illustrious return of the one and only Queen of Battle? Did they have any idea who they were dealing with? Did they even know what pie was?

Naturally, they tried to stop me, demanding a passport as if I were some mere mortal bound by their rules and regulations. Passport? Ha! I go where I please, when I please. Who needs a flimsy piece of paper telling them otherwise? But of course, they didn't seem to get the hint, buzzing around me like a swarm of annoying little flies. And like flies, I swatted them away using the very sand at their feet. They didn’t seem to like that very much. And then, they had the audacity to start hurling kunai at me. Really? Did they honestly think that would deter me?

As the sharp metal blades wedged between the sand barriers that surrounded me, I couldn't help but shake my head in exasperation. What a futile effort. Did they not see the futility of it all? Or were they just too blinded by their allegiance to whatever nonsense hierarchy they believed in? Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only sane one around here. But then again, sanity is overrated, especially when there's pie to be found.

But I digress. Instead of dwelling on these existential quandaries—or dodging sharp objects—I decided to do what any rational being would do: make my way into the gates of Suna, regardless of the futile attempts to stop me. After all, nothing was going to stand between me and my ultimate goal: finding a slice of pie in this desert wasteland… oh and speaking to Akkuma.

[Force Entry - half the time run card - 30 mins]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back