Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit I’m in danger

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
IMG_5625.png

Well, well, well, looks like my brief stint of leisure has come to a screeching halt. If you can even call it a break. I barely had a chance to bask in relaxation. Halfway through what little trip, I found myself knee-deep in Anbu business, Kage summits, and all sorts of delicate diplomatic messes. Oh, and let’s not forget the cherry on top: talks of war, with not one, but two Kazekage’s mysteriously vanishing into thin air. Poof, gone without a trace.

And who’s behind all this chaos, you ask? I’d put my money on none other than the notorious Akkuma, now crowned as a Sennin. Coincidence? I think not! He’s like the boogeyman of my village and basically any place you can call civilization. And trust me, nobody’s sleeping easy with his name on everyone’s lips.

Time to jet back to where things actually make sense, where my adoring fans aren't suffocating under a cloud of gloom and fear. But don’t get me wrong. Your crimson two time back to back musical award winner, international sensation isn’t running away from the big bads. My responsibilities were just elsewhere. Currently, in Kumogakure! That's right, folks, your favorite international sensation, Big Hat Momo, is making her grand return to the land of lightning, and you better believe I'm bringing the thunder with me. It's time to shake things up, stir the pot, and remind everyone why they fell in love with the amazing Big Hat Momo. So buckle up, darlings, because the queen of sass and style is heading back, and I've got some serious electrical hits that will shock your system!

[requesting exit]
[mft]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Toraono’s purple eyes looked a little sleepy as he gazed down at the gate’s entrance to keep an eye on the situation. It was the hat itself that caught his noticed before the person wearing it. Like hearing a wail of death, but for his eyes, the demonkin recognized a cursed item when he saw one. Yet the person wearing it was unperturbed at all by the object and seemed to be entirely of her own free will. She had walked up seeking an exit, though, and his eyes narrowed.

Standing up with a stretch, Michino placed a hand against the steel wall and activated his chakra to somewhat magnetize it so he could hop off his little ledge some twenty feet up and slide down. His bare feet glided against the steel, his toes flexed upwards to keep his claw-like nails from scratching his Uncle’s precious wall. Feet touching the cobbled ground, the seven-foot tall man casually padded forward in all his hides-n-chains.

Passport?” he asked inquisitively. Whoever Momo was, the Beast didn’t recognize her and anyone with the power to control such a hat was clearly some kind of trained-something. He waited patiently for documented proof of their heritage as the wandering thought of Kumogakure Shinobi spies drifted through his head. Supposedly there had been one that masqueraded through the entire Sennin Games until the very end. Quite an embarrassing spanking on Suna’s Intelligence Division, but, it forced them to make strides to up the security.

Especially with all them vanishing Kazekage…

[Requesting Passport for Prosperity]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1714753740467.png

“Whooah ho ho,” I replied with wide eyes. There was a seven foot hulk of a man asking for my passport. As if he didn’t recognize the two time back to back musical award winner and international sensation, Big Hat Momo! “Ahahaaaaa! My passport, that’s so cute for you. Hi, I’m Momo from the land of lightning!” I’d play along and hand him my documents after tipping my big hat to him. “Oh boy, I will miss Sunagakure with all of its attractions and shirtless men in chains. But probably not as much as Sunagakure will miss me. Anyways, what is your name hun?” I’d patiently wait for him to review my documents and answer my question. Depending on his answer, I may just have the name of my next hit. Dedicate to all the shirtless hunks in Sunagakure.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momo….why did that name sound familiar?

The giant human took the small folded leather passport and flipped it open to check stamps. She had traveled quite a distance to be from Kumogakure, and he couldn’t imagine why someone would make the journey for their dust bowl but…guess you had to go where the money was.

It was when she spoke up and asked for his name that the name clicked. She was a performative artist that held a few small venues that had some of Michino’s old haunts jumping harder than they ever did when he was a prize-winning boxer. He wondered what kind of music they played to get such a turn out and made mental note to see if any bootlegs got made.

Michino, of the Toraono clan,” he replied before taking a longer look at the shinobi across from him. Hard to believe, but, Kumogakure must be better at the whole “stealth” thing than Suna could ever hope for. After all, one of their spies had masqueraded around for far too long in the desert before literally giving themselves up to Raizo. Something in the back of his head made him want to question the rocker a bit more, but instead he simply stepped to the side and handed back the passport.

You’re free to leave. Watch out for the Nomads, we’ve been riling them up lately and they don’t like shinobi-adjacent anything. Safe journey.

[Exit Granted]
[Topic Left]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
“Toraono clan, that’s so retro! Check it out,” I’d strum my guitar with style and artistic flare before dropping some original lyrics for the shirtless hunk.

“In the heart of the desert, where the sun blazes bright, there's a village of strength, shadows in the light. Amidst the swirling sands, where the brave souls roam, stands Sunagakure, a place to call home!

Sunagakure, where legends are spun,
And the Toraono clan basks in the sun.
Shirtless men in chains, fierce and proud,
In Sunagakure, their voices ring loud.

With muscles like mountains, they stride through the sand, masters of combat, a formidable band.
Their chains clang like thunder, a symphony of might, in Sunagakure, they shine in the light! Ooooh yeah!”

With a wink, I’d snatch my passport, do a spin, toss my guitar into the sky before catching it in a twirl. “Sunagakure, like an ex lover who has stolen all that your worth, you’ll never forget me. Farewell!”

[topic left]
[annnnd retired]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back