Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm just a Gigolo, and every where I go...... [Req Entrance]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Zenichi exited the Toraono Dojo, he allowed the crisp night air to fill his lungs. It quickly reminded him of the heat coming from the wound on his chest. It was deep and bleeding a lot over the formal wear the Toraono clan had offered him. He wondered if he needed to apologize to them. Before he got too lost in this though, he noticed the lights coming from afar. The stars were blinked out by the unnatural sun-like radiance bouncing off of the sporadic clouds. His interest in the wedding, and the party by proxy was nothing compared to his interest in the source of the light. He had a strong inclination that it was Sunagakure. He knew he might need medical attention past his menial capabilities so decided to use that as his excuse to enter Suna.

While walking towards the light source, he started to apply Mystical Hand to his chest. He was able to stop the bleeding but knew that there had to be a muscle laceration and maybe even a sliced ligament. He knew he was in trouble when he couldn't work through the pain to fully extend his arm forward. He was starting to think taking more time to get medical attention in Suna instead of the Toraono Dojo might have been a foolish move. He was glad to see the entrance to the city and picked up the pace until he reached the gates.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: I'm just a Gigolo, and every where I go...... [Req Entra

"Name yourself."

The demand echoed out of the shadows as Zenichi approached the gates and due to the strange acoustics of the Maw reverberated through the cavern. At first no one stepped forward to put a face to the voice which had challenged the Leaf-nin's arrival at Sand's gates but his presence could certainly be felt. It seemed almost as if the words of the speaker had given life to the shadows in the area after a moment or two the black figure of Mikaboshi's form dropped out of the darkness of the Maw's upper areas, soundlessly landing before the gates in a crouching position causing his large black cloak to be splayed out around him with his hooded eyes fixated on Zenichi. They were the most easily identifiable feature of his for the rest of his body was hidden behind either cloak or mask but the eyes of the Sennin burned gold as they always did.

Standing up from his crouch, Mikaboshi made no moves towards or away from Zenichi though he was fully prepared to do so. Recent events had put the Sennin on edge with regards to the security of the city. A murder within the Kazekage Tower itself and then a massacre of guards at the Maw which allowed for the release of a known and dangerous criminal murderer... clearly his attentions were being consumed too much by his experiments within the shell. Though eventually he expected them to bear fruit, it would not matter if he allowed chaos to consume the city while he was busy with his twisted science.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gah!

Zenichi was startled by the bodyless voice echoing through the cavern. It was as if an ancient Sphinx had demanded his warrant for passage. He didn't know how to react other than to exclaim his instant fear. His hand clenched his chest tightly, opening the fresh wound, making a fresh stream of blood trickle out. A solitary drop of blood landed upon the hard packed sand. It was instantly consumed by the thirsty material.

Looking back up from his chest, he noticed the likely originator of the voice had allowed himself to be seen. He was crouched near the shadows. When he stood up, the menacing stance was only topped by the fiery golden eyes. Zenichi had made many mistakes in his life. But coming here alone might be the greatest and maybe the last one in his short lived life.

I, uh.... am um.... Zenichi. I......uh. Maybe I should head back to the Toraono Dojo. I made a mistake coming here.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Perhaps you did.' Said Mikaboshi in reply to the child's stammering as his form flickered and disappeared from sight. His next words drifted over Zenichi's shoulder from behind him... much closer than he had been before. "But you have made your choice."

By human standards, it made him a bad person for intentionally putting further fear into the heart of the child that stood before him. Still, he could not help it. He was sworn to protect those of Sunagakure and while he took lives where necessary to sustain his own existence to thus honor his pledge... those that did not hail from Sand did not fall under that purview. Clasping his hands behind his back underneath his cloak, Mikaboshi loomed high over Zenichi as he interrogated him.

"To what end do you come to our gates?"

General questions for a general encounter. But even as he toyed with Zenichi, he kept in mind that even a youth such as him could be a dangerous infiltrator in the world that they were a part of. Illusions and disguises were common place and even if he weren't simply deceiving Mikaboshi with his appearance and demeanor it could certainly be that the young man was stronger than he looked. Tama had been a similar child-- one with a great deal of untapped power that had yet to be brought out. If Zenichi were similar but had discovered his strength... well. A foreign shinobi could cause a great deal of trouble before he was caught and executed.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

To what end do you come to our gates

Zenichi wondered what type of person talks like that. His nerves were already shot from the battle, super creepy guy wasn't helping by materializing out of the shadows. But now, he was becoming agitated by the odd speech, wondering how he should proceed.

His first instinct was to start joking the guy for his weird style of grammar. It would be a childish thing to do, one fitting for his age. But the hole in his chest showed that the days of innocence were a thing of the past, foolishness would only lead to further pain of death.

As I said, I just came from the Toraono Dojo. I was there for a drab wedding where everyone just wanted to fight in their fancy clothes. I got caught up in the frenzy and tried my hand at fighting. I battled a Suna-nin by the name of Minohodo Shira. She tried to Kabob me with her Spear. I ran for my life because I knew I was out of my league. I was about to go back to the Wedding for medical attention but became distracted by the lights.

So yeah, I made my choice to see if I can get patched up here instead of bleeding all over the Toraono Clan's fine china.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Standing above Zenichi, the smell of his blood hit Mikaaboshi's senses and threatened to overpower him. He had not eaten in some time and though he was not hungry right that second his predatory instincts did not seem to care. Here was a wounded youth belonging to the race of people that the Sennin long had since considered his prey-- his food. Thousands of years ago the humans of Wind Country would have considered walking into the darkness of the underground with an open wound nothing short of intentional suicide. And after all... Zenichi was not of Sand. Would anyone care if he simply disappeared?

Narrowing his eyes behind his mask, Mikaboshi snapped himself out of it as quickly as the impulse had come over him. There was no way of knowing who knew the child had come to the Toraono Dojo nor was there any way of knowing if he was being observed by any of the other gate guards. If nobles came snooping around looking for some deceased child and a report had been filed that Mikaboshi had killed one at the gates for no reason... well it might bring a level of scrutiny down upon him that he intensely wished to discourage. Shifting his weight to his right foot and pacing around to the front of where Zenichi stood, Mikaboshi extended his arm to the gates of Sunagakure and with that commanding gesture they slowly began to creep open with the shadows pushing against them.

"Welcome to Sunagakure, child." Mikaboshi remarked, his eyes which had previously been cast towards the creaking gates turned towards the young man from Leaf with a clear warning smoldering in the embers of his eye sockets. "Remember your manners during your visit or you shall swiftly regret it."

And then as soon as Zenichi took his eyes away from the shadowy Sennin, he was gone.

[Access Granted and Topic Left]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Zenichi wondered if he tried to run, would he get far? He assumed it would be unlikely. This guy seemed a lot more seasoned and compared to Shira's speed, he would probably be no more than a blur of movement. Then he thought of trying to signal the rest of his team, he may be able to meet them halfway to the Dojo if nothing else. He felt stupid for being in such a dangerous situation. Just as he was about to press his the intercom button in his pocket, in hoped that the static and mumbled speech would at least put the guys at attention, the Suna-nin said welcome to Suna. He was flabbergasted and his mouth was slightly agape in shock

Thank you for your trust, can you direct me to the Hospital or some kind of medical facility?

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

At first the shadows said nothing in response. The cavern's stillness held no answers for the bleeding youth who looked to them for guidance. Finally though the gloom of Sunagakure's gates shivered and the specter of Mikaboshi's cloaked form reappeared out of the darkness, his dancing golden eyes intensely fixated onto Zenichi. If Zenichi could see behind the Sennin's mask he might see that the lips of Mikaboshi's vessel were pulled back into a slight grin at the question that Zenichi had asked.

"I have already given you trust as my guest..." Whispered Mikaboshi, his voice low as he stalked closer to the bleeding youth with his arms clasped behind his back. "Any further information should cost you. What have you to give me in trade for guidance?"

Having already done his duty and allowed Zenichi through the gates, the Sennin allowed himself the pleasure of reverting slightly back into his old ways. Information was never something that an Ancient had given away in the Old World for free. Such exchanges were always transactions of sorts where the asking party would offer information or some other form of tribute in exchange for the answer to the question that they wished to ask. With the barest definition of his duty done and the terms of his oath honored, Mikaboshi decided perhaps it was time to indulge his desire to step back a little bit into his old shoes even if for a short time.

[Reposted this from it's original date. Got stupid and read your post wrong. Either way, I guess this is bumped now?]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Zenichi's chest had became inflamed. The heat in his body had increased to a dangerous level. He was a proficient in Poisons but had never given a thought to being poisoned himself. He had practiced using his own Poison elemental affinity to cure himself of toxic elements. That was always in the safety of his own home, treating poisons he knew he wouldn't die of. This wasn't going to be easy, he was dealing with a lot of unknowns. One wrong move, and he could quickly go from standing to being unconscious or worse. And since the Suna-nin wasn't giving a lot of answers on how to find medical treatment, he had to try. So, for now, he started to focus his chakra into his hand that laid over his wound and start cleaning it of any residual poisons.

I am sure that a kid like me has nothing of value to trade. If it is information you seek, I can only tell you of a wedding happening in the desert tonight and a strange band of ghouls that destroyed my school. Both of them are pretty boring and lack a lot of details.

His statement was true. He didn't stay around the wedding enough to see how it was, and the school being destroyed was more his fault than any horde. He had only heard of the approaching menace. He was told to keep the documents from falling into the wrong hands. A quick light of papers lead to half the north wing being destroyed.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Nothing to trade? How disappointing." Mikaboshi complained, genuinely sounding let down at the fact that the young man had no interesting information trade. Then again he supposed the information that he wanted in the first place wasn't that interesting to begin with. Such was life. "Head straight into the village and you will find what you are seeking. It is a large cluster of tents and temporary buildings nestled against a ruined tower. It is hard to overlook. As for your trade... you will have to, how do you say... owe me one."

Crossing his arms, Mikaboshi considered Zenichi for a moment as he waited for the young man to proceed into the village. So far simply going back to what he was doing had not been working so he resigned himself to simply waiting until the child passed him and proceeded into the village. The price that Mikaboshi had exacted for his information was one of mundane value in most cases; the concept of owing a favor to another in exchange for a service that one could not pay for was as old as speech itself. But it might be easy to infer that owing someone like Mikaboshi a favor might not be as simple as it sounded.

[Sorry for the short post; on vacation right now so limited computer time does not equate to excellent creative products. D:]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Suna-nin's words left Zenichi bewildered. What kind of devastation laid behind these gates and what caused it? Heknew he could waste his breath and ask the darkly figure who allowed him inside Suna. But he knew that the man only traded information. And since Zenichi was already indebted to him, he would try to find out for himself elsewhere.

Can I at least know the name of the man I owe?

He wasn't quite sure why he was interested in the man's name but since he was here to collect information on Suna, he had to start collecting it somewhere.

[Village entered. TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back