Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm "[Leaving Country]" is not a proper phrase.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The proper phrase would be, "I am leaving the country of Wind and travelling northward".

After having left the limits of Soon I buttoned up my traveler's jacket and tightened my hair bow. I would spend the next few days travelling through some of the most dangerous stretches of this planet. I would fight against the pirates that controlled River Country. I would have to evade the Naval Forces of the Kawa Daimyo lest he try to press me into service under him. I would have to challenge the tribal lords of southern Fire Country to death matches for free passage through their lands. Just before reaching my destination I would have to play candy land with my baby niece in Takayama Harbor.

With any luck I would succeed in each of these quests and arrive at the ruins of Leaf City by week's end.

S-rank. Leaving Country. 1:30 hours to leave Fire Country. Etc.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back