Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I'm not lost. I'm just not where I thought I was heading. [Open]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
TLg1yp8l.jpg
FIsHVMH.jpg

Lost? Of course she couldn't be lost, Chiai thought to herself as she descended down yet another set of stairs. So she has been living in the village for less that a year now and spent a good portion of that time on bed rest. It wasn't like she could... Wait didn't she turn back to go where she came from? Where the hell was this?

One of the twins woke up and started crying. Jashin damn whoever designed the riddle-scape city of stairs and 40 level neighborhoods. She hadn't seen the sky directly for at least half an hour. She had wanted to be at the park near the apartment building. It was only supposed to be about two levels down and five minutes out. She peeked under the flap that helped keep the warm"Shhhhhhh. Calm down... you. Rites of plague we really need to settle on names for you two eventually but hell if anything seems to fit." She bounced them a bit in the carrier looking for a place to sit that wasn't cold or covered in a light film of snow.

Looking around again Chiai reached into the carrier and moved the crying child to a better position to feed before doing the same with the one that was still sleeping and putting the cover back over them after she got her blouse opened up a bit. Damn those other moms who looked down on her when she tried to go roof hopping with the kids. And damn Osu too when he got that nervous look when she complained about the incident to him. He didn't say she shouldn't and said he had no doubts that she could take care of the twins... but that nervous look he shot at the crib was now forcing her to walk, on the ground, through this ridiculous city... Jashin! That always felt weird at first, particularly that sensation right before the milk let down, like some weird ass floodgate being let out... and there was the other one, lovely. While the actual feeding itself wasn't bad, the start was considerably spine shivering to her.

"Ugggh, I'm hungry as well you two," Chiai mumbled as they went at it. Was she really the same person who went two weeks without food as part of her training? She repositioned her arms to where she could reach in and... oh bad latch, baaad latch. Alright have to release the pressure first was it and... The one with the dark hair coming in was the younger one by about 12 minutes and also the fussier one. First to wake, first to cry, first to mess... though oddly she seemed to almost be a forecast of her older sister, the one with the very light hair. Osu (and later Chiai when she had regained herself a bit and learned that being quiet wasn't necessarily a good thing) had been very concerned for the older sister, who rarely seemed to cry... well rarely compared to her sister.

But almost without fail, minutes after her younger sister got hungry, dirtied her diaper, woke up, she would do the same. There we go, the younger one was latched on much better this time. "Now if only your father were half as enthusiastic about these puppies," Chiai said with a tired smile as she looked under the flap and brushed their little heads of hair. Osu's response to her seductively showing him they didn't fit into her old bras anymore was to tell her not to worry about it as they would buy her new underwear. Probably the most interested he had been in her chest that had magically grown this year was designing this carrier that would allow he to feed the twins at the same time.

Dammit... All she had done well on her own for most of her life, but here she was now, lost in this stupid city, and rather lonely because she had grown used to talking with someone every day and now he was at work most of the time. The roommate she was most familiar with was... gone or drunk a lot of the time herself, and this new guy who popped in out of nowhere she had no idea what to make of. Her stomach growled and she sighed again. She swung her wrapped up halberd around front and opened up the diaper bag to find some sort of snack... "Shit..." As she dug in the bag and wasn't finding anything she remembered seeing the bento on the kitchen counter... and it was probably still there.

Blood and bloody ashes, she needed to know where the hell she was and where to get a bite to eat.

[Topic entered as NPC]

Kikei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another day another chance to prove her brother wrong, at least that was her plan normally. Especially since today was one of the very incredibly rare occasions in which she had something to one up her brother with. After all having met both the sennin of both main branch and medical as well as the kage of the entire freakin village meant she had bragging rights for some time. Happily jumping from roof to roof the girl paused as she noticed the most peculiar sight. A woman walking around with a massive wrapped up halberd with a bag of some kind attached to it. ‘What in the world….I must investigate.’ She thought to herself with a giggle as she jumped down and walked up quickly to the lady from behind.

“Hi there miss that’s an awfully large weapon you got on your back. Any chance you might be willing to show it to me in greater detail?” She asked pleasantly, with a smile from ear to ear. ‘I wonder if it has some crazy engraved design on it.’ She pondered inside her head as she waited to hear some sort of reply. The grey eyed girl was also quite fascinated that she and the woman seemed to have similar taste in outfits.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiai tensed up as someone approached from behind her. She was in a rather defenseless position since she was sitting down and breastfeeding her twins, and no matter what Osu said about this village being a mostly safe place, with the exclusion of one district, she had too much training that told her enemies were everywhere. When she turned though she saw some brat standing there ogling her weapon. In a gruff voice Chiai started, "What are you the weapon police? Can't a girl just carry around some self defense in this town without being bothered for it?" She stood up and twirled the 45 pound halberd between her fingers which tossed the diaper bag and cloth upwards for them to land on the bench where she had been sitting.

"But maybe you are wanting a more in depth experience with it," Chiai said smiling with some of her old habits popping up. She swung it around to point the spear end directly at Kikei's face, and when she did her arm pressed down a bit on the baby under her right arm, who started crying.

Suddenly her voice became much lighter, "Fuck, no no no no no, it's okay, it's okay mommy is sorry!" She thrust the 45 pound halberd into Kikei's arms and lifted the hatch off of the very strange carrier she was wearing, She lifted the twin the was no longer breastfeeding and was currently bawling out of the carrier and held the black haired baby with its head on Chiai's shoulder while she began shushing it. In her rush though one of her boobs was now completely exposed with the other only blocked by the head of another baby with white hair.

Kikei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Huh what no no no I don’t need to see it that close I was just curious to have a look at the craftsmanship that went into it is all.” She stated frantically moments before having it thrust into her open arms. ‘Oh my lord it’s so top heavy!’ she thought as she gripped the handle in a firm hug in order to keep it from tipping over and striking the ground.

“I’m sorry just….oh my…your…uh….lady your breast is showing….” She fumbled through her words as her face turned a flush red as she reflexively turned her head and began to scan the area to make sure no other person was around to get a look. Even going so far as to turn her back to the woman and try to use it to body block any prying eyes that could be trying to catch a peek.

“I uh…..yeah sorry again I didn’t mean to cause you trouble…..” She stuttered as she had her back to the woman still her face still quite red in that she was embarrassed by the situation while she held the weapon still, even if it was almost twice her size and half of her weight.​

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm telling you man, we should just jump her!"

"No way, do you see that axe? She'd murder us!"

Come on, really? Can't a girl open a book for two Sin-blasted seconds without some idiot interrupting? Shashu grumbled mentally, sighing as she closed her book and rolled over to peek over the side of the ledge she'd been stretched out on. From her vantage point two stories up she could easily make out two shady looking thugs tailing a woman in a yukata...who also had an oversize halberd at her side, and something strapped to her chest that Shashu really hoped wasn't a harness for a pair of massive breasts. She was really tempted to let the two gangbangers give it a shot, just to see how in the world she fought like that.

"Nah brah, she had kids remember? And she's been wandering around for ages. I bet she's lost, and that thing's just for show!"

Well fine, when you put it that way... She thought, hopping down to land silently behind them.

"Look, she's got help now too, and did you see her swing that thing?"

"Yeah, and she gave it to that snot nosed brat, who can barely hold it. Let's just get her already!"

"I dunno, they could both be shinobi, and then you'd be fucked."

"Right, see, the lady gets it! It's just too...risky..." The slightly more intelligent one of the pair trailed off, both of them slowly turning around like something out of a comic book.

"You two are a ways from home." Shashu noted, grinning as she cracked six sets of knuckles.

By the Fayth, I hate introductions...

"Uh, hi there, do you two need some help?" Shashu half-shouted as she jogged over. Her extra arms were hidden away for now; the blueish-grey skin was enough to turn heads most days, and she didn't want to spook the pair. "You look lost," she explained, reaching over to correct the white-haired girl's stance. "If you need help getting somewhere, I'd be glad to provide some assistance. Oh, and uhm....here," she added, somewhat embarrassed as she pulled out a shawl from an armor seal to toss over the yukata lady's chest. A pair of teenage boys gawking from a window made disappointed noises at the loss of their view, but scattered off when she gave them the finger and threatened to throw things at them.

"Sorry about that. My name's Shashu, by the way. So uhm...where to?"

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back