Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

In need of an examination [req. Kushin]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Haruna enters into the Aesculapium for a scheduled appointment. She needed an examination; for she was experiencing some strange changes. Not as strange as her change into some sort of anthropomorphic moth, but strange enough to raise some concerns. She fears she is becoming an abomination and she wishes to know if these changes are signs of her becoming one. Haruna is a part of the Tsubaki clan, which are made up of primarily samurai and priestesses. All of the Tsubaki priestesses are of the Tsuchimikao bloodline either by birth or mutation. The high priestess placed Tsuihouton Tags around Haruna's body. These tags are commonly used to banish evil beings and spiritual apparitions through the use of exorcism. These tags would help hold the evil influences back, but it is not a permanent fix.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin heard a voice come through his headset, his 3pm appointment had arrived. Tsubaki Haruna. He replied to the receptionist to show her through.

Haruna would be shown through the short hallway to Kushin's door, the receptionist knocking twice before opening it Isaki Kushin, this is Tsubaki Haruna, Haruna this is Kushin. He will be looking after your appointment today. After she had entered the door would be closed.

Kushin would gesture for her to take a seat and would say So what is this about? a frown on his face and a lack of care in his words.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Haruna follows the receptionist down the hallway to the room where she will be examined. It is common knowledge that Aesculapium deals with kinjutsu; surely the medical sennin knows a bit about abominations. Haruna takes a seat in the chair and tells him her story, “Well some time ago a spider demon placed a curse seal on me and now I’m experiencing some rather interesting changes. I believe they might be signs of me becoming an abomination and I need a second opinion.” Some people might find it odd for her to worry for she would be gaining great power if she transform into one of these accursed creatures. However she has heard that those who fall prey to this disaster lose their mind. She would not mind going abomination if she can keep her sanity.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sat and got started. Something he could appreciate, quickly getting to the point and giving her own diagnosis. Interesting. She thought she might be an abomination, he would need more information before being able to agree or disagree.

What changes have taken place which make you come to this conclusion? He asked, leaning on his elbows waiting for her to respond.

He had first hand knowledge on the changes which took place. He'd be interested to see the similarities and the differences should she actually be an Abomination as well.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Well, it’s probably best if I showed you.” Haruna shows Kushin her arm by rolling up her sleave and soon an intricate pattern flows down her arm. The marks ran down in straight line that did not have any visible points of intersection, but were not parallel. Curved lines then connected the straight lines together, thus creating a spider web looking design. Her arm then begins to change texture once the arm was completely engulfed by the curse seal. Black scales like a lizard’s develop from the shoulder to the tips of her fingers and her finger nails became claws. It was like she possessed an arm of a dragon and a blood thirsty aura emanated from the hand. “I can transform my limbs into unarmed weapons. This one in particular seems to have some similarities to the abomination’s Corrupted Regeneration. With this I can steal the life from my enemies, but I can also heal. Because my life force is not fully corrupt, it can heal a person regardless if said person has a curse seal or not.” This is something Kushin probably did not expect to see and will not likely see something quite like this in anyone else.

[Stuff used: Unarmed Weapon Mastery and custom weapon with vampiric and recovery augments. please refer to the "ball" link in sig for more detail.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded looking at the changes her body had gone through.

Yes, I find that the Abomination does tend to go through physical changes, these I think are to enable the body to better control the power that the cursed seals grant. His own changes hadn't been quite the same. He'd maintained his form for the most part all the time, but his body had been riddled with the marks of the cursed seals he'd gained. Now even those had gone, he was seemingly normal. Except he wasn't. The cursed seal chakra was now simply part of himself. He no longer even transformed when using it, instead the chakra became palpable, his physical manifestation simply being the powerful aura of his seals.

It does seem likely that you are showing signs of the changes that an Abomination goes through. You also seem fairly knowledgable on the topic. I can only assume you have done research on it. What cursed seals do you already have? He asked, curious to know what powers it was that she already had access to.

He had nearly all of them, though there were another couple which he wanted to figure out... though they were not all that important to him.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He acts as if she would allow herself to receive more than one curse seal. She would not have this one if given the choice. “I only have the one that the demon scribed onto me. When it is active time seems slow down and I can react to things faster than any normal person. According to my research this would make it an astral seal. She found my holy aura as a priestess unappetizing and thus marked me with a cursed seal to corrupt it. And for an added bonus she infused me with some of her demonic chakra which changed my body into this insect like form you see now.” Kushin would have to have been blind not to notice her exoskeleton and multiple arms; however this was not the point of this examination. She is here to talk about becoming an abomination. “Give it to me straight doc is there any way of saving my sanity; I have read that the transformation affects the mind.”

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would have been blind not to notice the additional limbs, however as a shinobi medical professional he had to discount things such as this as potentially another clan attribute which he hadn't seen before. Which was what he'd assumed, however his assumptions had been clearly wrong, the woman had them due to part of the demon's corrupting nature. How curious. He wanted to meet this demon, if it simply attacked him he'd crush it as shinobi had done decades ago during the demon wars, but the demon had piqued his curiosity.

She asked him a question, a curious one which he could only answer in a particular way. He stood and moved to the middle of the room removing his medical robe and then his shirt.

I believe that I have retained my sanity.

With that she would watch as he forced cursed seal after cursed seal to the surface of his skin, their tattoos riddling him in different patterns.

His right arm covered in skulls, they moved as if looking around before disappearing into the ink-like darkness only to be replaced by another, almost as if they were alive. Kushin's Hell Seal.

His chest had a daytime sky, the sun emblazoned in the center almost as if it were glowing. Kushin's Solar Seal. This sat atop his stomach where an image of the Thunder Mountains, the snow capped peaks reflecting the rays of the sun above. Kushin's Gaia Seal.

His left arm held the image of an angel, the image turned its attention to the woman and even acknowledged her existence. Kushin's Heaven Seal.

Turning he showed his back, which was almost the complete opposite of his front. A night sky, the moon sitting where the sun was on his chest, the form it held changing slowly as it took on the different shapes that a moon would take over the course of a month. Beneath it sat a blanket of stars, they too moved ever so slowly... almost as if they weren't moving but one could tell that they were. They were in fact an accurate representation of the stars above, hidden by the daytime sky. Kushin's Lunar and Solar seals.

Releasing them from the surface they slowly vanished once more as Kushin reached for his shirt. His back to the priestess.

The weak might give up to the seals, as you know already they do run a toll on the body." He turned to face her as he buttoned his shirt once more.

A true Abomination is someone who learns to control and use the cursed seal rather than letting the cursed seal control and use them. He reached for his robe and slipped it back on.

My cursed seals are part of me and if I use them in combat my allies have nothing to fear from me. If someone who can't control them the same way uses a cursed seal however there is a chance they will lose their mind and attack their allies. He sat once more as though nothing was wrong.

Embrace your abilities. You are a priestess, perhaps your ability to control the evil of the cursed seal is a gift that your god has granted you. Perhaps they wish you to destroy evil with evil so that good isn't tainted with evil's blood? He wasn't teasing, he was regarding her seriously. He didn't know what beliefs she held, she didn't know what beliefs he held, however Kushin had reason to believe that deities existed, and thus he was attempting to help this priestess come to grips with her new situation.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kushins seal seemed to be rather decorative like living tattoos. But he did have quite a point that it could be her god’s will. A Tsubaki priestess worship many gods, but there primary god is Natako. Natako was the god of war and battle. They believe one should fight with every fiber of their being. Even in death the priestesses swore to serve their god. The priestesses would forge weapons of iron placing the spirits of the dead into them so that they may continue to serve their god in glorious battle. The great draconic god would not hesitant to use the power of evil against itself. “You are quite wise. Yes I believe you may be right.” She then undresses like Kushin did just a moment ago and uncovers her chest. However, due to her current form chest looks like a beast plate, so there need for embarrassment. On top of her curse seal was a couple of Tsuihouton Tags in an X shape fashion. “It is time to embrace my abilities full heartedly.” She then rips off the tags, thus allowing the curse seal's dark aura to spread. Her willpower was strong and she will serve her god the way he desires her to serve.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that things were at least in part resolved. She was accepting of her abilities more so that she had been previously. Kushin had jotted down the notes he'd required to enter into the archive for future notes, that she was an Abomination.

The meeting was over though as Kushin showed her the door he said one last thing.

If you want to train your abilities you can contact me here and I will attempt to help you. I believe though the results are similar they likely are individualized so I do not know how much help I could be. However I also think that at this time we are the only Abomination in the village.

After she replied the appointment would be done and Kushin would go and enter the information into the system.

[Topic left- sorry for suddenly slow posting, was busy irl getting ready to head out to Fiji]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She could feel the power swelling within her. Without the protective seal the darkness grows exponentially. She could feel her body changing into a true abomination. No more will she be limited to these weak versions of abomination abilities. Now she can make her arm into any weapon and give in the powers of the curse seals. However her will is strong and she will not let her mind be corrupted from the dark influences. Kushin offers to help train her even though he is unsure how much help he can be. “Thank you Kushin-sama I might just take you up on that offer.” Before leaving the hospital she would schedule another appointment with Kushin sometime next week. She had a feeling with these sudden changes she might want to see him again soon.
[Left topic]
[mft]
[And wish me luck]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back