Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going Missing Into the Darkness

This thread is marked as containing someone attempting to go Missing from the village.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira waited till the pitch darkness of night, knowing full well that his chances were better, with what had happened recently he needed to go, he knew that it wouldn't be long before everything was figured out and he wondered what would happen when the truth came out. No he needed to make sure that he did the very option that still stood his way, and that was making a run for it, and that is exactly what he was going to do in the pitch black of night, he was going to escape, to make sure that the future was the one he wanted, not something that was depicted to him.

Moving past the ANBU that was standing watch, he allowed his mind to enter the man, turning him around and making him walk away leaving the gates an open shot for now, no point leaving bodies behind him, but he knew that he needed to at least get out without having the issues of being captured, now was the time as he kept himself quiet in moving he moved with speed and went for it, making sure that he did everything in his abilities to keep himself quiet and out of sight.

[Runtime 1 Hour]
[Going Missing]

Shinrya Sachiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Quiet begets quiet and considers curiosity. Could you capture silence in a bottle? Would it serve as bright as lightning? Little hands crafting little hopes as they thumb through the fur of a feral wolf to the side of the leaf gates, bordering the fringes of a forest she would have to send it back to. She always drew out these moments; and this evening, perhaps, out past a time she was meant to, she had remained too long. Eyes of crimson shone through in a glimmer of the night, and Utsumi motioned to stand and knead the dog to stay its course. She couldn't say hello. She couldn't offer anything but a step out of the shadowed boughs and a wave, for quiet might beget quiet, but curiosity killed the pup.

A universal sign - her arms waving above her head, calling for attention to the shape that seemed too urgent in its wake. Was everything okay? Maybe I can help! : )

[ caught, but not stopped ]
[ sorry, i didn't catch the need for KS! umi's is not on and I don't want it to be yet orz
voided ]

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would make it in time as she would get there to see Akira.

"Let me handle this umi" she would look at Akira

(Caught)
(Voided as doesn't meet word count)

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would rush in and see that Akira was leaving the gates. She would warp in front of him and then look over at Utsumi.

"I got this from here. You go." She would order the girl b fore looking over at Akira. "you and me will need to talk. Now, where is your passport?"

(Caught)
Using Sentinel ability to catch him with the extra 45 minutes

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi pulled his mask down over his face as he found his way to his post. The Hidden Leaf Village was always full of surprises. Surprisingly, the gates were quiet, at least for the past couple of days. Toshi kept at a slow stroll, noticing a couple of others already up ahead. "Hmm, I wonder what they are talking about." Arriving at his post, he kept his distance, leaning on the entrance of Leaf's gates as he tried to catch on to what they were talking about. He hoped it was nothing major. 'I hope they can work it out.' He thought to himself.

[ Topic Entered ]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamamoto Akira was a main branch when he had journeyman approved which gave him sentinel, so Akira went missing successfully

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Interesting..." Shion spoke as he exhaled the smoke from his cigarette. He just had seen someone going... 'A man in a mask... at least from the figure I can see it is a man... Shouldn't he be on guard..?' with that Shion would be walking closer to the gates just to see the last sound echo from someone leaving, not actually seeing who it was... he now knew that someone had left at least. "Very... interesting... Curious how I can use this information..." he said as he took another drag of his cigarette. After that... he got asked if he wanted to leave the gates and what he was doing. "Just a midnight stroll is all. Not doing all to much fancy, what about yourself fine gentleman?" The voice had told him it was a man... and after a small chit chat he would leave. "Bribe material...? Enough or a passport perhaps... Maybe I should see this 'Keni' man." He would speak and leave the scene.

[Investigation]
[topic left unless stopped 2day timer]

1704733110784.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back