Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Intoxicated Boats [ S ~ Rank ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
pokemon_group___100k_by_endless_summer181.png

“That would be a good idea, but we wouldn’t get far.” The only Genin of the group looked to the sail boat before them. If they were to go there wasn’t enough room for everyone. “You know we could always go back and get a few pizzas.” Another member of the crew high-fived his companion on the idea. “Yes! Pizza would be the bomb right now.” “Wait, let’s get it together guys. With Kai’s help we could easily sail there and get the treasure. He is a real shinobi after all.” The group turned to Kai. He turned his backwards cap to the front now looking out to sea.
* * *​

The tracks from the sand led to the group of kids that looked like they were having some type of deep conversation. ‘I’m glad I caught them before they were headed out. They don’t look that much younger than me.’ Uziuke studied the group as he approached them. They were too engaged to notice Uzi, so he caught their attention by tossing a kunai towards the sea. The exploding tag waved in the wind right before exploding. The group of kids stopped talking as they noticed the explosion. “Hello guys.”

They looked to Uzi, but were still surprised by the explosion. “I’m here to stop you all from setting sail. Your parents are worried so much about you.” Uziuke figured he’d just tell the group the truth, but it always wasn’t the way to handle matters. “Well gee Yeauti, why do you’re parents care so much about it? We’re going off to get treasure.” Uziuke was a bit baffled to hear the group begin to go on about their parents. Yep, he had some work on his hands. Maybe he could go at it from a different approach.

The leader of the group silenced the rest while looking to Uziuke. “I apologize about that. I am Kai, the leader of the group before you. While I’m only a Genin, I’m quite experienced in the ways of shinobi. I can tell that you too are a great shinobi. You’ve seen more than I have, but I’m confident in my ability to get that treasure off of our boat. We care a big deal about our families, and just to be honest, we don’t have much. I saw this as a Special Mission and a great opportunity to go and get this treasure. But now it doesn’t even look possible.”

The words of Kai made Uzi feel different about the kids. Of course they were going out to do something that they shouldn’t have, but they really cared about their family. Uzi now looked out to the sea. The toxic boat wasn’t that far away. “I tell you what. If you guys could wait on me while I search the boat, I’ll bring back the treasure and we can go back to meet up with your parents.” Uzi figured if the treasure was really worth something the families could benefit from it in someway, even if it’s trying to find a new place to stay for the villagers to stay.

“Sure, but aren’t you going to need help?’ Uziuke grinned as he turned back to the group. “I’ll have this done in 1-2-3.” The boy nodded to the group as he went out to sea.
* * *​

“What if he takes the treasure for himself? Then he’ll have all of our riches and we came out here for nothing.” “Us shinobi live by a code. Even though he isn’t with our village, he seemed like one of the ones that still lives by that code. He gave us his word, so we’ll wait it out.” The group agreed as the got back to their game of, “Who can make the rock skip across the water the most”. Hours later Uziuke came back with a few scars and gashes. He looked a bit worn out, but his demeanor was ok.

“What’s inside?” Kai asked curiously. Uziuke smirked. “Just a lot of yen. Maybe enough to keep you guys ok for a long time.” A smile grew on the group’s face as they looked inside the chest. “Okay guys, let’s get back home. Our families are waiting.” With a large cheer the group started back to the parents. Uziuke of course knowing the meet up spot with the parents took lead.

[ WC: 730 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back