Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Is he alive? (Requesting Entrance & Rescue)

Gyoza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No... no. I..." mumbled a parched voice from behind a layer of rags.

The voice matched the owner's pace as the top of each foot dragged along the ground, one after the other. Dirt caked rags and old cloth hung from his shoulders and wrapped around his face and neck. He wore a destroyed robe and both his hands and feet were wrapped in rags. His arms were exposed and hung heavily at his sides, blood crusted and bruised. In his right hand he gripped the string of a small leather pouch and every mile he would bring it to his mouth as if he was about to eat it whole.

His face was covered in a layer of damp sut. The combination of tears, mucus and sweat, together with the sand created a natural face mask underneath his wraps. He wept rather than pay any of his discomfort or pain any mind, he didn't know anything else. His eyes took turns watching the road ahead of him, he had been awake for over 48 hours and his body refused to falter. The empty gourd on his hip made no effort to aid the journey especially since the last attack. He would run his finger through the tooth hole in it every so often. He had no idea where he was going, only that he couldn't ever go back. That thought had never entered his mind before, that was all he knew, home.

"It's gone..." he mumbled.

His eyelids had completely crusted over at this point and even though he had not used his sight in hours, his eyes were completely useless now. His steps slowed. His knees locked. His toes planted into the earth beneath him as he stumbled forward and crashed face first into a stone wall, unconscious.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro stood at five feet, ten inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s silver gray mane of hair had a reasonable amount of muscle mass to conceal. With a twenty one inch neck Kuro’s hair couldn’t conceal very much even as it cascaded to the center of his upper back. Violet eyes with gold slits peered from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. He wore a sand tone fighting gi around his thirty six inch waist. His sash allowed Kuro to carry his honor blade in a specialized bone sheath. Kuro wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Adjacent his sacred blade Kuro wore a pair of collapsed fuuma shuriken, and last but not least Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his gi pants just atop his fighting gi shorts with his ANBU serum and summon scrolls. A convenient cut in the silk cloth of his left pants leg allowed Kuro full access to his ANBU gear without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his anbu arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black mesh shirt failed to conceal his overly muscular upper body when he was not wearing his gi. Toraono Kuro did not often patrol the Maw and even then he had other ways of doing so. It was on this day that he heard the mind of a child forcefully pushing on, he was all alone and even his mental thoughts though strong sounded exhausted. Traveling at his top speed he reached the child whose body was pushed beyond the verge of collapse. It was beyond a miracle the child was still alive but Kuro did not look the gift of life in the mouth ever. He removed his gi top and gently wrapped the child in it before he could protest or run away from the demonic looking Sennin and descended into the Maw forthwith and placed the child in one of the sickbays after placing a sleep genjutsu upon him so that he would rest without fear.

Rescued and carried inside the Maw to one of the temporary sick bays for treatment and observation. Not about to unleash a plague upon the Underground city, luckily Kuro is immune to most diseases.

Gyoza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyelids eased their way open to a sight he had never experienced before, another person looking down at him. The blurred image of a young girl with bright red hair surveyed his body from directly above though he could not make out her face. His vision was blurred and the room spun with every slight movement he made. His arms were still useless at his sides but from what he could see in his peripheral they were clean. He had been stripped of his rags and his body wiped down removing all of the dirt and blood that covered his skin.

"He looks better, actually he's almost completely healed... his body responded to the healing faster than anyone of his size should be able to. Remarkable." The young medi ninja spoke aloud as she wrote down her analysis. She walked away to check on another one of the pods.

The young boy's eyes were steady now, he was beginning to make out where he was. He saw the ceiling lights above him and followed them down along the stone walls to find the other medical pods surrounding the room. Not many were filled, just his and another which was currently being attended by the medi ninja. His fingers began to twitch and he reeled in them into his palm. His eyes shut closed as he gritted his teeth and sat up, his head smacked against the glass of the pod.

"Ow!" He shouted, his hands flew to his forehead.

The medi ninja ran over to his pod and watched in awe as his wounds had healed and looked perfectly healthy other than the red mark now on his head.

"Oh my! Are you.. " She stopped herself as he stopped rubbing his head and looked directly up at her.

She saw the face a young boy, scared. The medi ninja walked around to the other side of the glass pod and pressed it's release. The rush of pressurized air shot from underneath the glass. She lifted the pod and outstretched her hand to the young boy. He kept his hands close to his chest as he watched the girls hand get closer. His first instinct would have been to defend himself but here he felt a sense of security like he never had before. She smiled and his body reacted. he grabbed her hand. She knelt down to face him and placed her hands on her knees.

"Hi my name is Shumai! Umm.. whats your name?"

He looked down at his toes, it was the first time he had seen his skin in weeks. He looked back up to her big green eyes and continued to play with his fingers at his chest.

"Where'd you come from? Um.. are you alone?" She asked as she stood up. He didn't answer.

"Well lets get you dressed..." She walked over to the next room where she kept her things and brought back a bundle of clothing.

"Here, I always kept some extra clothes for my son here but since he's been growing so much I guess these could be yours now "
She knelt again and handed over the clothing to the young boy.

Reluctant to grab them at first, he stepped forward and gently took the bundle from her and stepped back. She turned around as he ran to the other side of the room and began to try on his digs.

"Most boys your age wouldn't last a day out in that desert..." She said aloud.

She felt a slight poke in her bottom and turned around to find the young boy fully clothed.

"I've always been there. And, I don't have a name, Shumai." He said with his head down.

"Oh my." She put her hand to her mouth as she felt a tear rising to her eyes. "Well you're here now."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro watched the scene with interest from a nearby partition to the chamber. Shumai was right the CHILD had survived the desert and they were distinctly in the middle of it. He had avoided the sandwyrms and made it to nearly the front door of Suna, on foot, no obvious training, no weapons. Neither ninjutsu nor genjutsu was evident to be in affect, his life energy was unusually strong. Perhaps he was simply blessed by Mother Suna but then again he could be a different Omen altogether. It still made no sense for him to have survived the ordeal without help unless he was somehow special. It would take time to figure that out for now he would let the nurse handle it. She seemed to honestly care for children which was a good thing. At the moment Kuro's hands (all of them) were full. Perhaps after he had found the next tribute he would be able to look into the status of this child.

Topic Left Unless needed

(ooc: Welcome to Suna, let us know what you need in the way of RP and we will do our best to aid you. If you have any questions about the rules, pm any council member or any admin that you feel. We are here to help you, Great post by the way, I am certain as long as you keep RPing like your impressive start I believe you will go places rather quickly)

Gyoza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Where am I?" He looked in her eyes and then down at his new clothes.

"You're in Sunagakure. The Village of the Sand..." As she spoke he walked past her and climbed up on the desk to look out of the window.

"Wha.." His eyes widened as a small breath escaped his mouth.

He pressed his hands and face against the glass to try and see as much that the window's view would make available. His eyes followed every structure of the village, scanning each building from the top down and back up again. His head switched from left to right and right to left with every new discovery he made, the boy was in awe.

"Amazing right?" When she spoke he turned his head for a moment to face her, then back again towards Suna.

"Have you ever seen a village before?" She paused. "No, I didn't think so.... but hey I could show you around once we finish up here, how would you like that?"

He listened to her words but did not hear her. His ear had caught the attention of a sound he had never heard before in his life but felt at that moment that he had been missing it forever. His ears perked up and his pulse rate doubled. A thin layer of sweat even appeared between his hands and the glass making them sticky. He gulped. His eyes blinked several times and he moved his forearm to wipe his brow. His tongue was dry.

"Lemme just clean up and we'll go check you out alright?" She turned around to the medical bay where the boy had been recovering. She closed the glass and gathered the few rags that spotted the floor around the pod. She stopped when she found the pair of boots she had also handed him with the bundle of clothes and picked them up as well. "Alright, I think we're..." The sounds of the village suddenly flooded the room. She turned and saw the window had been pushed open.

Shumai ran to the windowsill and stuck her head and neck completely outside. She saw no sign of the boy but heard a distant laughter to the east not far from the building. She returned inside the room and looked down at the boots she still held and laughed.

"Without any shoes on too. Hmm." She tucked the boots under her arm and walked towards the door giving the room one last look over before she exited.

[Exit.]

OOC:
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Happy to see someone was able to respond to my posting so quickly. If you or anyone else would be interested in shadowing my character for a little while that'd be cool. I want to get him acquainted with Suna and its nin before I just start showing up in missions and whatnot. Thanks again!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back