Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Isudansei Dante

Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ninja.jpg

Name: Isudansei Dante

General Description: Tall, tan skinned, with white spiked hair that falls in front of his right eye. Well built and 5'6" tall. (refer to picture)

History: Dante grew up in the cloud village with his childhood friend Ace Toromaki, and while he never had any problems socially, he had (and still has) a hard time trusting others. The few people he does trust are his family and Ace, which can cause big problems for him as a shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Clouds. This trust issues roots from his right eye, which contains no pupal due to an experimentation done on him by his father. Dante's father created a jutsu, that allows it's user to see through the eyes of others unknowingly to the victim, but at the cost of their site in one eye.

(Please change my username to my character's name. I didn't find a rule saying I couldn't make up a jutsu like this, but I made sure to include it in the application in case it's a problem.)

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I’m copying this post to you since you seem to know the player named “Ace.”

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Ninpocho Chronicles. Before we can approve your character, we need to clarify certain things that may not be immediately apparent for players.

This is a forum-based roleplaying site that is inspired by, but NOT directly copied from Naruto by Kishimoto. That is to say, the basic concepts are there (chakra-enhanced humans serving hidden shinobi villages for various nation-states in a technologically idiosyncratic world with the cultural shades of medieval Japan), but the specific events, characters, and even plot of the anime/manga are not. There never was an Akatsuki organization, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Tsunade, Jiraiya, etc. Many of the political relationships between the hidden villages seen in the anime/manga are completely different on this site. You can think of NC as an alternate universe, if it simplifies things.

So in your application, there are several issues:
1) While you are free to have your character missing nearly any part of his anatomy, you cannot start a character off with any jutsu or innate ability that allows him to perform a mental hijack or something of that nature. There are actually real jutsu and bloodline/core abilities that have to be applied for at certain levels that do this for the sake of combat and RP, but you cannot start with this or use it in casual roleplay.
2) The site administration recently decided to toughen up what was allowed for character names, and we would ask that you change the given name from Dante to something else. While you can tell other players that your character’s preferred nickname is Dante, it cannot be the “official” name.

If you wish to continue with the application process, please address these issues, thanks!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back