Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It started as a peacefull day [Dual Contract Search]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
WHAT HAPPENED?!

As the heated battle of doubles began, the huge monstrosity swung its mighty blade at Manzo. Luckily, Manzo was able to deflect most the blow, but was still somewhat damaged by it. He would bleed slightly. Taking direction from both the large man and the cute girl, the twins, who were frantically frozen at this point, slapped each other and snapped out of their daze. “Help… got it!” One answered as Manzo charged his Natural Energy Empowered Rasengan. “Leave it to us, Sexy Manzo-senpai!” Suddenly, the two twin dolls formed a waltzing stance and had begun to spin rapidly. They both floated in the air and, after a couple of seconds, shot out a bright light that beamed toward the giant creature. It was now temporarily blinded! With that, Manzo hurled forth his twin Rasengan.

BOTH HIT!!!

The main beast with the lion appeared cried out in agony! That sure packed a punch. It was on its last rope. Speaking of which… thanks to her quick-thinking, Soku was able to successfully anchor the beast with the spare rope she found that was connected to her blade. The flames from the torch began to singe its mane. It yelled out again. Before Soku could dismount from the creature, its twin, the Serpent, initiated a sneak attack against the girl. Unfortunately for her, the attack would catch her off guard as the Serpent was able to plunge its venomous fangs inside her leg! Soku wouldn’t be too damaged by the attack initially, but would notice a type of necrosis slowly spreading from leg, especially as she started making her new trap.

“You need anti-venom, Soku-chan!” cried one of the doll twins. “Do you have it?” And that concluded the first round of the battle. The main Lion beast was nearly defeated, the Serpent was at large, Manzo was slightly bleeding, Soku was poisoned pretty bad, and the twin dolls were panicking. All the while, the Prince Gemini of this castle gritted her sharpened teeth as the Princess held her hands together in a prayer. She knew they could do it!

[OOC: You have 1 round to finish off the twin beasts. The Lion portion is in critical condition, and the Serpent is still at large! Every action was rolled on Discord on "Gaming" for you to see - you guys did awesome this round. Great actions and creativity. Note: Soku is currently poisoned and needs anti-venom very soon. You both got this.]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo dodged the attacks that came at him, but it seemed that Soku wasn’t as quick. The good news was the twins were able to stun at least one of the heads. Manzo had made a mistake though. He had thought that the two beings shared a body would be a weakness he could simply focus on one of the ‘heads’ and be done with it. Not only had they survived both of his attacks but the snake was unharmed.

They were running out of time. Manzo needed to end this fight as quickly as possible. He was worried about the wound that Soku had taken. He was horrible at healing but he could always summon Sluggy to help but that would take time. Right now it was better to finish this guy off before it poisoned anyone else.

”Soku, if you can deal with poison take care of yourself.“

Going on the offensive again Manzo changed tactics. He had made to many mistakes and assumptions. This meant that he couldn’t fight how he wanted. He had wasted too much time and couldn’t afford to summon his friends and change the battlefield to suit his needs. That did not mean he couldn’t change how his opponent fought though.

Power surged within him as the very ground began to gather around his opponents attempting to trap them both. Knowing that the Rasengan was not enough of an attack Manzo decided to continue to use his gravity as an attack. It was the first element he had mastered and one that he like to go back to occasionally. Holding out his hand he used the forces of nature to repel them both. Not being able to move while having repeated blasts to knock them back was not going to make this guardian very happy.

Chibaku Tensei with natural energy, using the trap special action, with Spread minor affinity action

Shinra Tensei with Natural energy, combo, spread and overcharge followed by a second Shinra Tensei with the same setup

[MFT]
[OOC Sorry for the dealy]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a burning sensation in her leg as the serpentine fangs pierced her skin and Soku let out a small grunt of pain stumbling backwards the blade clattering to the ground just out of her reach."Argh! Stupid little snake!"She had not accounted for the snake and had paid the price for it. The venom was swooping through from her leg and she was beginning to feel the effects of it."I'll be fine."She said in a tight voice to the senior ANBU silently berating herself for not bringing some first aid supplies. Instead, she cut off a tiny portion of cloth from her pant leg using a kunai and wrapped it tightly around the wound to stop the flow of bleeding. That would suffice for something at least.

"Alright, slither-face. Let's dance."She said giving the snake a cold glare. She was still fully aware of the lion head although nearly beaten. Before she could even start to make a move however, Manzo launched his own barrage of attacks that would most certainly dish out some damage if they hit. She looked down at the two dolls."If you have any more tricks up your sleeve,
now would be the time to use it"
With as much effort as her body would allow in it's current state, the kunoichi looked at her blade and shrugged."I guess all good things come to a end."Reaching out a hand, she grasped the blade and pulled the metallic screech of the sword ringing as it dragged against the surface coming into Sokus grasp. Moving quickly, she passed the blade over a second torch laying nearby holding it there for a second or two as the blade glowed rising in tempature as it got almost red-hot."Try catching this!"She flung the burning blade at the snake head watching it spin through the air as it traveled towards the montrosity.

The battle was not over yet however. The Lion portion still remained at large and even though shaken, it was still capable of doing damage. It was time to get creative. The pain shot up her leg again from the effort of throwing the sword but she bit her tongue and stumbled her way over to a wooden pole. Soku would have to work fast while the guardians were preoccupied with dealing with Manzo ' s barrage. Scooping up a metal shard, she placed it against the pole and with her free hand tore off yet another portion of her leggings using the cloth to fasten and tie the shard to the pole making it in essential a makeshift scythe. "Almost ready....a torch....a torch..."The Santaru muttered looking around for a third. Using the bottom of the weapon as a walking cane to support her afflicted leg, the ANBU trodden over to the torch and as she did with the sword passed the scythe over the flames watching as the metal piece glowed red with heat. This would surely leave a scalding mark. Eyeing the lion and snake heads, Soku took a deep breath and let her hands do the work swinging the deadly pole weapon at the serpentine first and continuing her momentum, directed the scythe at the lion slicing at him in a sideways manner. In her current poisoned state, however, such a feat was not easy and the pain ramped up again forcing her to pull back quickly after the second attack holding onto the pole to stand herself up.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

The battle raged on. Manzo, with a new approach, prepped his devastating jutsu that would surely make an impact. In a desperate attempt, the lion part of the chimera swung his mighty blade yet again toward the ANBU Captain. He missed! The serpent, satisfied with its venomous attack against the girl, decided to focus his attention on Manzo, whom he saw as the bigger threat.

Big mistake.

Shifting its head, a burning sword flung itself toward the snake at a blinding speed. It attempted to dodge, but it was too late. The sword that Soku expertly threw sliced through the snake and beheaded it. The serpent was now dead. With an agonized roar, the lion readied to strike down the poisoned Soku in vengeance. Before he could, Manzo made his move. With the gravity in the area somehow bending to the Leaf shinobi’s will, debris and other parts of the room stacked on to the lion. Then, with an almighty force, a gravity force repelled it backward. The impact was so grand, that the lion died almost instantly. The chimera, the king’s royal guard, was no more.

“We did it! We did it!” cried the twin dolls as the each latched on to Manzo and Soku. The one with dark overalls, however, noticed Soku’s leg not looking any better. “Cutie, your leg will be gone at this rate. Where’s the anti-venom? Didn’t the princess provide you some alongside the key?” Before he could clue the girl any further, a voice erupted from no where and bounced across the walls. “My beast has been slain. Foolish mortals, you’ve sealed your fate.” The sinister voice vanished. Within an instant, the room would grow black. The shinobi would have full view of themselves and the twin dolls, but everything else appeared a dark void. This darkness lingered for a few good minutes before light finally emerged. And, when it did so, they would be somewhere else.

Suddenly, the group would find themselves in a grandiose room adorned with exotic gems and artwork. A purple cloth material lined itself up from the middle of the room to what appeared a throne of skulls. On it, was a malevolent looking Youkai. Its eyes, without slits, craved blood as its giant body was shadowy and radiated a demonic aura.

GLYeDhj.jpg

“Appear before the prince of this realm, Taiyō.” Sitting on his throne with his lengthy arms resting on its side, he motioned at the duo to approach him with a curled finger. The twin dolls, shaking in pure horror, continued to cling on to the shinobi. “Don’t do it, Sexy Manzo-senpai! He’s dangerous!” The other one echoed his sister. “I agree! Let’s save the princess!”

“Silence.” The demon rebuked. He then took a deep huff. Whether or not the group neared him, he shot off a firm command. “Mortals, it’s come to my attention that you possess a key. Give it to me.” What will Manzo and Soku do? For some reason, and only for Soku, she would hear a faint, feminine voice in her head. “Don’t do it. Behind the throne I am – save me.”

[OOC: Monster slain! Soku still poisoned (but huge hint given for cure). Soku hears a mysterious voice that Manzo cannot hear]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The vial they had was anti-venom? Well that would make sense for a gift and would also mean that the key was most likely to free the princess. Manzo smiled at the twin pair. ”Thank you for you help back there with the guardians. We couldn’t have done it so easily without you“ Being cut off from their chakra really hamstrung their options.

He was glad to see Soku using her sword as well as she did. It was a tool that he did not use much anymore, but if this experience had taught him anything he needed to get back into the habit of practicing with it.

Handing the vial to Soku he told her ”Good work out there”. He was not stingy with his praise partially when people earned it.

”Now as for the voice, I agree with you two. I have no intention on doing what he wants partially since he want to eat me. Granted there might be a lot of me to eat ” He shook his belly saying that last part ”but it is mine and not food for someone else. Lets see what we can do about getting to the princess and freeing her as quickly as possible. I will work on distracting the big ugly, Soku can you take the twins and see about finding the Princess”

Facing the newest foe that was facing them he commented to him. ”Who said anything about us having a key. We just stumbled in here and you started talking wanting to eat us.“ Manzo would try an hold its attention and if it made a move towards Soku he would try and intercept it.

[OOC Sorry for the delay]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
This tiny bottle contained anti-venom? Shrugging, Soku popped it open and downed some of the liquid instantly feeling a peaceful sensation come to her leg and she was able to stand, the cure doing it's work."Thanks."She said nodding gratefully to the two dolls and retrieving her blade placing it back in it's scabbard nodding in acknowledgment of Manzo's praise. Suddenly they found themselves in a grand room and in the center of it all was something out of a nightmare staring back them, one curled finger pointing straight at them and it demanded the key. She certainly had no intention of giving it up and was most certainly not going to approach this abomination of a creature. She then began to hear a voice, almost faint but it was there. Ignoring the demon's commands, her eyes shifted to the throne taking in it's details."Behind the throne, eh."

She spoke low enough in a faint tone but audible enough for the Captain to hear."The princess, she resides behind that throne. I am sure of it." The question here though was how to get through this thing in front of them. The Santaru eyed the huge thing in front of them warily analyzing her options."What is so important about this key that you would go to such lengths to retrieve it?"She asked tensely. Honestly, Soku cared not for his reply. She was simply trying to distract the Youkai in conversation so they could confirm in fact whether or not the princess did indeed cower behind this huge throne. The propsect of this plan working was shaky but one had to take risks. She had already been bitten by a giant serpentine monster. What else could go wrong? Granted, the thing could probably smite them all if it so pleased but he didn't seem like the type to make choices without first assessing his stance.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
GLYeDhj.jpg

“Do not feign ignorance, plump man. Do you figure me for a fool? You are in my kingdom.” The Gemini prince stood from his throne. Upon standing, a burst of corrupt aura exuded from him and pushed towards the group like a harsh wind. It was seemingly harmless, but it would be apparent to any who felt it that this Youkai was powerful. Seemingly irked by rude remark toward Manzo, the twin doll with the orange overalls shook her tiny fists at the man. “Don’t talk that way to my Sexy Manzo-senpai – you’re just jealous!” The demon shot the doll a terrifying glare. “My sister’s grunt… shall I eat you and your brother, too?” The doll squeaked and hid behind Manzo. The Gemini prince was scary.

As the two shinobi conversed with the Prince, they would feel their chakra return to them fully. Whatever effects the last room had on them was now gone – they had complete access to their chakra again. However, it didn’t really matter to the horrid demon. He was confident in his own strength. “I don’t make it a habit to speak with my food before I eat it, but I’ll explain…” Taiyō growled menacingly, “…when my father, King of this domain, passed away, my foolish sister and I inherited his kingdom. With that inheritance came a key, and that is the Master Key that opens all. He also left behind a chest… a chest that grants the owner’s greatest desire once opened. It is locked and I need that key.” Although cruel and huge, the demon entered a sort of a tangent. Soku’s strategy to distract him appeared to work. As Soku shared the princesses’ whereabouts, the twin dolls widened their eyes and nodded. “We need to save her… you have the key, right? We need an even huger distraction! What can we do?”

The demon roared venomously at the group. “Stop your chatter! I’m telling you peasants my tale.” He coughed and cleared his throat. Clearly, this Prince was delusional. “My sister and I are Gemini, twins we are. I am almighty and daring, and she is dainty and benevolent. Her kindness toward mortals is a weakness…” he grunted. “…afraid of my greatest desire to enslave humanity, she stole the key from my clutches and hid it away. That’s why she is now bound. Now, I know for certain that one of you possess the key, chosen champions of my idiotic sibling, so hand it over to me… or else!Hellfire shrouded around the demon, Taiyō, as he took a gigantic step forward. His stance grew increasingly aggressive.

What will Manzo and Soku do?

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that things were beginning to heat up. This prince like to be a scary prince. Little did he know that he wasn’t the scariest being Manzo faced. He worked for the ANBU Sennin Maki. As the twin in orange ran behind him, he gave her a comfortating pat. Everything was going to be ok, he would not let anything happen to them the pat seemed to say.

As he could feel his chakra replenish he breathed a sigh of relief. Tension that he did not know he was holding was released. With his chakra replenished, he realized the game had just taken a good turn in Manzo’s eyes. This was a battle he could fight and one he was looking forward to. He did not like tyrants.

He did not look around for Soku, she had the key he would trust her to find the princess. His job was to keep the demons attention.

”Hey Ugly“ Manzo snapped at the prince, after it yelled it was trying to tell his story. ”I don’t know what this key is you think you have but the fact of the matter is you scared my friend here, so you and I are going to have some serious words.“ He goal was to make the prince angry and focus on him.

As he was talking strange lines started to appear across his face and exposed skin. They appeared to be being drawn in random order until they finally connected together displaying a strange pattern. As soon as it did he produced an aura of holy energy and his skin became shinny.

”I have to say that I hate fire, which is pretty funny considering where I live. So I am going to have work on putting out your little flame, as cute as it is.“ Manzo pointed to the hellfire that surrounded the prince.

As he did a wall of water sprung up and went crashing towards the prince. As it hit him it would wrap around him attempting to ensnare him.

As much as he wanted to bring out wood jutsu, he thought that might not be the best idea. Instead he called forth his twin dragons to help him. They sprung forth from the ground, one rising up under him carrying him into the air, and the orange coverall doll if she was close enough to catch a ride. Both dragons would circle the prince and attack only if the water cage did not trap him.

[ooc Actions: Enter Slug Sage mode, Acid Armor - Slug Contract Senjutsu, Scorn of Aquarius Masted Special Action - Water Cage. , Obsidian Dragon A Rank Mastered]
MFT

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
As much as she wanted to assist the senior ANBU, she knew she could be of more use attempting to find the princess. Besides, it did not look like Manzo needed any help at all summoning forth some great dragon-like beings to suppress the demonic monster before them. She looked down at the doll gesturing to the conflict going on about them."Looks like to me as if Manzo has our lovely little friend preocuupied. I think this is the perfect little chance for us to find your princess. Tell me, does she have a name?" The kunoichi darted in the general direction of the throne barely dodging some of the debris that was being thrown around like rag-dolls thanks to the full-scale force of the ninjutsu being cast. She felt around for the key, pulling it out and glancing at it."Will this thing like light up or something when we are near her. Ugly over there gave us a long biography on it but it doesn't have like any magical powers I should be worried about, now does it?"Before Soku even dared ventured behind the throne itself, she decided to take some precautions. She was half-expecting to see the princess simply cowering there behind the throne awaiting rescue but it could not be as simple as that, could it?"Better safe then sorry, I always say."

Her hands became a blur as hand signs were woven. Tiger...Fox..Tiger again..Snake. There was a burst of chakra that erupted and formed next to her manifesting into the persona of a panther. It was black in color and a sort of electrical energy was running through it as it paced the area growling and snapping at anything that dared to come close to it."Meet my furry friend,Mamaru. He is such a joy to have around sometimes when he isn't so serious." Uttering a command in some incomprehensible tone, the animal growled acknowledgement and letting loose a ear-splitting roar to announce to whatever threat was lurking to back away, disappeared behind the great throne itself to find the princess. Soku motioned to her doll friend and they followed the great beast, it's sharp yellow eyes darting to and fro seeking some sort of clue, letting loose a growl here and there when it came up empty handed. Her presence was near, Soku had that feeling. Holding up a hand, the canine stopped and looked up at Soku awaiting a command. She spoke in a gentle tone apparently reaching out to whoever was there."I am here to help you, princess. You are safe now. My name is Soku and I assure you, I come with no ill wil." Casting out some friendly words, Soku hoped this would be enough to draw the princess out of hiding.
latest

[OOC: Used Storm Release: Black Panther Mastered]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And the true test of strength had begun. Activating his Senjutsu along with his affinity for water jutsu, Manzo’s ninjutsu worked well against the Gemini Prince. The clash of fire and water caused a burst of steam to fill the castle’s chamber. Caught by the force of clashing moves, both twin dolls flew off. They were fine for the most part, but their little bodies could barely withstand the collision of sheer power. Manzo’s strategy, also, appeared to work. Due to the man’s overwhelming ability, the Prince was too preoccupied to notice Soku much. The times he did, his attention was completely diverted. “Damn it.” he hissed.

Meanwhile…

As Soku managed to sneak off to the back of the throne, she’d notice a small, black cube embedded into the back of it. On it, were strange runes written in a foreign language. No matter what she could do to it (if she chose to), nothing would happen. It was then that the key she possessed glowed brightly. With it, the key flew from her grasp, as if possessed, and lodged itself into the cube. The cube shook until releasing a bright light. From that, the presence of another emerged. Young looking, her head was as red as flames with eyes that burned with an even more fiery resolve. With a look of determination, the Gemini princess was freed from her brother’s prison. “Thank you, Soku!” But would it be this easy?

center]<i>
</i>

Noticing his sister’s release from imprisonment, the Gemini prince roared in unparalleled rage. Sending a torrent of fire despite having Manzo as a distraction, it was good on Soku’s part to have summoned the electrical panther. It, in itself, was able to combat the jutsu quite well and shield the pair. With a cooled expression, the princess faced Soku.

“I apologize for my brother’s actions, shinobi. It was never my intention for you to be involved. But please…” She held out her hands as ruins formed around her. “Please hold him off for a bit longer. I will attempt to seal him just like he did me. This involves tremendous concentration and chakra, so I will need some time if you can buy me some.”

With that, the Gemini Princess charged her sealing technique. With a bit of time, the group could be successful at containing the Gemini Prince. But he wouldn’t go down without a fight! Smashing one of Manzo’s Obsidian Dragon’s with his bare hands, he roared out.

“DIE. ALL OF YOU!”<i></i> Rivers of flames flew everywhere. This was his final retaliation. How would the shinobi react to his devastating attack?

[OOC: Hey guys! I was on vacation the past week, my final one for the summer, so thanks so much for the patience! We are nearing the end, so I hope you have fun as we finish out this mod :3]​

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The princess wanted to seal her brother. Manzo was glad this wasn’t his family, though he wasn’t sure his was much better. He was glad that Soku had freed the princess but it seemed that Manzo’s job wasn’t done. A ritual sealing like he suspected the princess was going to perform was dangerous when the target wasn’t contained, so it seemed that it was Manzo’s job to be even more annoying and contain the target, at least keep the target focused on him.

”Ooohhhh more fire.“ Manzo said in a mocking to as it started to rain in the room, attempting to put out the fire. He had wanted to use his natural chakra for it but did not know how the princess would react to it. ”Come on are your really such a one trick pony? I mean I am not even trying my hardest here.“ It was actually true. He wasn’t pulling out his most powerful techniques, but that was more because of the circumstances of the environment than his lack of willingness to use them.

Jumping off his crystal dragon, if the prince could smash the other one with a single shot, it was not the best thing to be on at the moment. He needed more maneuverability. He mentally commanded it to attack.

It was time to try something different. Manzo wasn’t the greatest at Genjutsu but perhaps slipping one in under the cover of his other jutsu’s would help him. His handseals flowed from one technique to the next starting with Temple of Nirvana. He would put the prince to sleep and let him dream of him beating Manzo, his sister and Soku. It was generally pretty obvious when someone was under the Genjutsu, they just stopped moving and stood there. Manzo looked for this and would stop his second attack handseals before they completed. If he was not trapped in the Genjutsu he would attack with Lure of the Flytrap causing a flytrap to spring up and attempt to eat the prince.

If the prince was able to escape from the flytrap then Manzo would simply redirect the gravity around the prince and increase it exponentially, causing the very earth to pull up from the ground and bury him in it. Manzo was simply trying to bind the prince at this point. The seal would do the most work but sealing took time and even if the prince did try and get at his sister, all of the binds coming at him should slow him down.
Actions:
Rain dance Mastered Using normal chakra
Temple of Nirvana Mastered Natural Chakra
Lure of the Flytrap A rank Mastered Natural Chakra
Chibaku Tensei Mastered Natural chakra

[MFT]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Santaru nodded offering a smile at the Princess."Leave it to us."Glancing at the dolls and her panther friend, Soku smiled and turned to face the beast whom Manzo currently had his hands full with. This entire thing had gone from bad to badder to worst. The behemoth was now in the process of smashing one of Manzo's dragons to bits and pieces."Alrighty, you big lug.
Let's see how you like....THIS! Lightning Style: Chidori Senbon!"
There was a crackling noise then a flash as small, needlike bolts flew from Soku's fingertips raining down on the prince. They were in essential, small but they were numerous. The panther roared it's approval and charged the giant, seeking to sink it's fangs into any part of this creature. The flames were starting to ramp up in the room. That would soon become a problem. However, that issue was quickly taken over as Manzo utilized some technique and a steady stream of water droplets began to fall, a hissing sound of smoke as fire and water met. Of all went well, they would not have to worry about burning to death.

"You know, usually I would try to negotiate with my foes to end a conflict peacefully seeing how talkative you were in the start but somehow, I get the vibe you just want to suffer more pain so allow me to honor that request. Storm Call Jutsu!"There were two brief flashes of lightning that flashed down, their target would be the prince. If it struck, it would certainly leave a stinging sensation along with a few burns here and there. It would certainly enrage him but she didn't want to outright slay him. That was not their intent. She cast a look at the princess behind wondering how long it would take to prepare the sealing ritual. Whatever it was, they had better do it fast. Her eyes fell on the twin gemini and a most peculiar idea dawned on her."Hey, you two. You don't have like any jutsus you could throw our way, do you. Be a big help in trying to contain this prince from murdering all of us."She said eyeing the foe as he rampaged about, leaving destruction in his wake. This battle was not over yet and her chakra levels were wavering slightly."We might have to ramp it up a level."The Santaru murmured as her hands began to weave a series of new handsigns."Lightning Beast Jutsu"Soku whispered and there right next to her similar to the Black Panther technique, was a canine of sorts coated in lightning, pure lightning."I just thought you were getting too comfortable with Mamaru over there."Soku said to the great prince as the electrical beast joined it's panther counterpart in attacking the prince in any way. It was like a pack of wolves on one big prey.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
THE BATTLE

As the Gemini princess mumbled incantations and formed a seal, a runic, glowing mark appeared beneath her and encircled around her. She was setting up her sealing technique. The prince, infuriated, growled out as he attempted to reach for her, but he was intercepted by the shinobi who persisted to meddle with his plans. How did dinner become such a nuisance? Rain began to pour as he reached out his fiery claws at the group. His infernal flames died down a bit, but he ignited them even stronger as his eyes burned red. Thanks to the rain dance, Soku’s lightning senbon and her panther were amplified in strength. As both struck the giant demon, it stopped him right in his tracks. He started to wrestle the electrifying cat.

“Damn you all!”</B><i></i>

As he was preoccupied, he suddenly felt a lull. Feeling a sense of disruption in his chakra flow, the Prince sent a pulse of chakra within himself to counteract the genjutsu. It had no effect. Infuriated, he began to dominate the lightning panther that Soku had summoned. Before he could dismiss the jutsu, a flytrap erupted from below him. He leaped into the air, the flytrap only grabbing his foot, and sent a spiral of flames down his leg to free himself. Regardless of their efforts, the Gemini Prince, Taiyo, was not giving up so easily. He would be damned if he let a group of humans and his idiot sister do him in. Gathering a burst of fire into his palms, he threw it toward Soku, the Gemini princess, and the twin dolls. Heeding Soku’s words, the twin dolls nodded. “This is the best we can do!” Both dolls held on to each other, span rapidly in a circle, and cast a barrier before the group. Thanks to their efforts, the demon’s attack was completely nullified. However, the twin dolls were now knocked out from sheer exhaustion. “Sexy Manzo-senpai…” one muttered under her breath, “…finish him.”

As Manzo began to conjure his gravity-based binding jutsu, Soku summoned another lightning creation. Both feline and canine, terrifying in nature due to their Storm origins, dashed toward the demon. He was able to fend them off, but he was distracted by their agile movements and shocking grasps. This gave Manzo enough time to pull off one of his most devastating techniques: Chibaku Tensei. Rocks formed around the Prince from the nearby structure and bound him. Shaking with ferocity, he attempted to free himself once more, but it was too late. The shinobi had successfully bought the Princess enough time to seal the dastardly Youkai.

With the runic symbols now floating in the air and expanding across the area, she recited an incantation in a different language. It was then followed by a farewell. “Until you open your heart to life, then you will never escape the shadows of death. Goodbye, brother.” The cube the princess was trapped in previously lit up as it began to swallow the Prince whole. He cried out and clawed at the ground as he was being sucked into the mini vortex. His last words were fitting of him. “Curse you, humans! You have not seen the last of me!” And just like the classic villain he was, the Demon prince was finally defeated. Where would the story go from here?

THE RESULT

Grabbing the key that Soku had retrieved, the Princess formed an unlocking motion into the air as a portal opened. “I apologize for getting you both involved, Manzo and Soku. My brother, always filled with malice and distaste for humanity, had gone rampant after my father’s control of him vanished along with him.” Grinning, she continued. “My brother was planning to wage war against humanity in the earthly realm. I, against him, tried to stop him, but he overpowered and sealed me. Thanks you two…” She glanced at her little friends, “…or should I say, four, he wasn’t able to accomplish his malevolent goal. For that, I am indebted to you.”

The portal behind the Princess shined brightly as the rush of wind escaped from it. She continued. “This portal leads you back to your realm. However, please do not leave without a gift.” Plunging her hand into her own chest, the Princess casually plucked out a scroll. Reaching out with her bloodied hands, she untwined the scroll’s yellow lace and revealed its list of names. “I am permitted by the ruler of the Youkai realm, Ena-sama, to award this contract to those I deem fit. By signing this contract with your own blood, you are given the ability to summon Youkai such as myself, or any others, to aid you both in life and in battle. The cost has been paid, our services are yours.” The Princess bowed onto one knee. “Please accept.”

It was a bit of a gruesome scene, but nothing was that pretty or orderly in the realm of Youkai. Now awake, the two twin dolls perched themselves on the Princess’s shoulders. They were both crying tears of joy and sadness. <B>“But don’t go, Sexy Manzo-senpai!”<i></i> One bawled as she lunged out at the man. The other wept as well. “Thanks, Soku cutie! The Princess is now safe.”

If the two accepted and signed the contract, the Princess would return the scroll back into her chest as the wound healed itself automatically. She would then lead them back to the forest. Once back, they would be right where they returned. The temple was gone, as if never there, but they would have gained something much more.

[OOC: Congrats! On behalf of I and the contract team, you have been rewarded the Youkai Contract! Thanks for the fun RP, the patience, and the drive you've shown. Make sure to post your exit post/if you accept, and feel free to post up your Custom Summon Request whenever ya like! All the creatures in this RP are available as a summon, but feel free to venture out and create your own. Cheers, fellow RP'ers and congrats again ^^ it's been an honor modding for y'all!]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo hammered the demonic prince with jutsu after jutsu, working to tie up his attention while the princess bound him. Taunting him was not such a normal thing for Manzo though. He tried to be respectful but this prince had pushed Manzo to far. If the princess had not been prepared to bind him permanently Manzo would have likely unleashed his full power attempting to find a different permanent solution. As it was Manzo was glad things worked out they way they did.

As the princess apologized to Manzo and Soku for her brothers deeds and actions Manzo responded. ”Think nothing of it. I am glad that we were able to help and free you and at the same time prevent your brother from performing more damage on our land. “

When presented with the contract Manzo bit his thumb, producing blood and signed it with a practiced hand. This was not the first contract he had signed in blood, though he was always glad to have more friends.

”Don't worry” Manzo told the little doll as she went running after him. ”I know this is not the last we have seen each other. With this contract we can see each other whenever we want. Perhaps you can meet some of my other friends” The truth was Manzo had grown quite fond of the little doll and would miss her when he left this place. But despite the fun they had they would need to leave. Their land called for them and duties still had to be maintained.

Once Soku had decided what she was going to do with the contract he would follow the princess back to their land.

As the temple had vanished Manzo would turn to Soku. ”I think I have been able to gather enough information about your for your assessment. I dont’ normally say one way or the other after they are completed, but you did a good job in there. You were able to keep your cool and things turned out well. Keep that mindset and you will go far. ”

With that Manzo jumped away into the trees.

[Topic Left/Contract Signed/MFT]

[OOC: Thanks for the RP Suika and Soku, it was a fun RP]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku called off her feline creatures watching as the great Prince finally defeated was overpoweres and the Princess sealed him quickly and effciently and just like that, he was gone."Guess, thats done."She turned towards the princess nodding as she offered her thanks."Think nothing of it. This was our duty as shinobi and as such, we must assure order is kept in the land. We should be the ones to thank you and your little friends here. You have aided us greatly, princess."She said bowing her head to the Youkai. The contract scroll appeared before them and she watched with a apprenhensive eye as Manzo did his due diligence, signing it with his blood. Soku shrugged and slid her thumb on the tip of a kunai watching the blood come out. She pressed it to the contract signing it and nodded, satisfied.

The Santaru kneeled so she was on eye-level with the twin dolls giving them a smile and patting them on the head."Don't miss us too much. We may be a relam apart but that doesn't mean we will forget you. We'll be seeing each other quite often, I presume. You were a great help and for that, I salute you, little ones."Standing up, she turned finally towards Manzo.

His words of praise sat well with her and she listened nodding gratefully."Thank you,Captain. I learned much while on this little endeavor. Shall we?"Soku said gesturing towards the portal. Soon, they would be back in their realm and sure enough, they were once again engulfed by the greenery of the land they had left not so long ago. Manzo disappeared swiftly and she followed suit, a flash of thunder struck down and with that, the Santaru was on her way gone with the clouds.
[Contract signed/topic left]
[OOC: Fun rp! Thanks for the experience guys and thanks Suika for being our mod!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back