Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

It's a family thing. [Underway] [2/2 slots filled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
OOC Rank: Chuunin rank or above (Missing ninja/mercenaries)
Mission Rank: B-rank (Two members)
Mission Premise: Apparently, with the death of his father a large fortune had been bestowed upon his elder brother, with the younger receiving nothing but farmland. The younger brother has requested the aid of two missing ninja, or mercenaries, to assassinate his brother and his family to acquire his small fortune. The issue is, the older brother is aware of the younger brothers greed and has hired two mercenaries to protect him from any would be attempts at his life. With no one left to inherit his brothers fortune, it'll all come to him. Unbeknownst to him, his wife may have plans of her own.

Process:
First come, first serve. (First to post is mission leader)
The first two to post accepting this mission will be the two to take it. There are no rules or regulations to this mission, but please try and stay as active as possible. I will post daily and sometimes multiple times a day.
Once the two have posted accepting this mission, I will post the initial first round of the mod.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Re: It's a family thing. [Open] [0/2 slots open]

Round #1 said:
For days now, a man had been running his mouth within a small market disconnected far away from the diplomatic villages of the country. He was angry, no, furious was more like it. Day in and day out, he would yell at the locals and demand they help him find two people worth of helping him and his family. Helping him with what? He never would say, but he’d always tell the town folk that if mercenaries or missing ninja happen to stroll on by, they should send them up towards his farmland. Many of them would actually go and speak with him, but most decided it was against their morals or got half way through his mission and died. Regardless, he was still in need of help. Two fine shinobi, rather they be rouge or mercenaries, would work just fine. It was just a matter of time until they showed up to his little farm house, east of the market.

Any passersby would told about this man’s antics, and be directed towards his rather small yellow barn house out in the distance. Anyone interested in taking the job would just have to ask around, and eventually knock on his door.

OOC:<i></i>
Agito - Leader
Ginjiro - Subordinate

This is the initial roleplay to start the mission. It's simple for this one and rather generic, you only have to roleplay about hearing about someone needed help and going to find his house. From here on out, everything should be self explanatory and you guys will have to work as a team to figure it out ^_^ Good luck to ya!

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sitting down in a little rest stop area, the young man had decided to stop for a bite to eat. He'd been traveling for a while, and he needed to take a break in order to keep up his strength. He'd decided that getting a bite of some dango and a cup of tea would aid him in the process of relaxing and unwinding, and now he was simply waiting for the order to be ready. As he sat at one of the wooden stools that made up the seating area around the chef's cook station, he could over hear some of the other men sitting down chatting about something. They all seemed quite engrossed in their conversation, but what they were talking about was anyone's guess. Unless, of course, you decided to try and listen in on what was happening? "I heard that no one actually makes it out of that place alive. If they don't accept the mission, they're killed right then and there. If they do accept, they die during the mission anyways." The others pitched in as well. "That's a load of bull! I just saw someone come out the other day!" "Then maybe it's only the strongest ones who get killed?" "That makes no sense! I bet there isn't even a mission at all!" Ginjiro couldn't take any more of this. His curiosity was killing him. Getting up out of his seat, the brown haired man approached the gossiping customers. "What's this about some sort of dangerous mission? I couldn't help but hear you guys from all the way over there." Yes, the young man liked to poke fun at these kinds of people. However, he was actually curious as to what they were blathering on about. They seemed unsure how to respond, but one of them slowly began to answer. "There's this man who's givin' out some sorta mission, and apparently it's pretty dangerous. I know a'least a dozen people have died tryin' ta do it, so we was just tryin' ta figure it out is all." Looking at the man who spoke to him with a curious look, the young man's expression slowly turned into a sly smile. "I suppose he's wanting shinobi to take on such a mission, isn't he?" "Aye, tha' he is." With a smile, the young man then picked up his drink and gave it a large swig. "Perfect. Which way is it?" The men seemed to be rather surprised at this, but they didn't have time to ask any questions. One of them merely pointed in the direction of the barn. Upon seeing it, Ginjiro smiled and waved back at them. "Thanks a bunch!" Ginjiro order was ready, and so he went to pick it up. Eating most of the pieces of dango in one or two bites, the young man was then off on his way. He didn't even explain himself or anything.

Arriving at the barn the men had pointed out, the young man had no idea what to expect. All he knew was that there was a mission to be done here. He didn't even know the guy's name or anything. But that didn't really matter, did it? All that would coome later. Or now. Knocking on the outside of the barn, the young man called in to whoever might be on the inside. "Hey, I heard there's a mission in here for a strong shinobi? I want in." Now to see if there was even anyone here...

[ooc]
I'm skipping Agito since he doesn't seem to be posting. As such, I'd also like to request that I get the Mission Leader reward instead. Also, I'm going to PM you about something in a few hours.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #2 said:
A young boy had managed to make his way to the barn, only to be greeted swiftly after speaking only a few words. ”Ahh, you must be a shinobi? A little little, but you should do fine. Now tell me, how do you feel about taking someone’s life for me? Would you be interested or are you one of those little goodie goodies who want to only do what they consider good?” He asked the boy, before appearing from behind the barn door. He was a middle aged man with a pot belly, and thick facial hair. His eyes were blue, and his skin was rather tan; it was obvious that he was a farm from all that and the overalls he wore.

OOC: Agito is out, this becomes a solo-modded Missions and rewards of which will be given, if passed.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It didn't take long for the young man's knocking to be greeted by a pair of blue eyes from behind a crack in the doorway. Ginjiro had expected something like this, where it would seem all hush-hush and on the down low. They must be wanting the young man to do something questionable in the eyes of the law. Sure enough, it didn't take the man long to ask the obvious question. Ginjiro had figured that this would be the sort of mission given to him, and so he'd prepared to deal with it. This man was shady, so perhaps it would be best to meet him with the same level of courtesy? "That depends on the target. And the price." Ginjiro didn't like to kill. It went against his clan's teachings. But this man didn't need to know this. He may be the one who wanted Ginjiro to do something for him, but Ginjiro had his own agenda to tend to. He merely thought that this man might give him a lead. "May I ask who is wanting me to perform such a heinous and unforgivable act?" The young man stressed these words in a mocking way, so that the man would know that he meant it ironically. Looking this man up and down, the young man found that this man was the kind of man who was up at the crack of dawn, worked all day, then went to bed at dusk. He was a hard worker, and looked to one who knew the value of sweat and perseverance. Usually, those kinds of people didn't have in them a need to kill another. Why was this man different? well, whatever the case, the young man had to get some more information out of this guy. "You're going to have to tell me more about this mission before I accept it. I don't just accept any old mission, you know. It's gotta be worth my time." Ginjiro would keep this tough guy act going for as long as it would carry him. He found that people usually didn't like to mess with powerful shinobi, so he had to pass himself off as such. Though that didn't require much work at all!

steeling himself, Ginjiro knew that from here on out he was going to be on thin ice. He had to tread carefully, and he would have to be wary of everyone he met. They might turn on him at any point. He'd have to be prepared for that.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #3 said:
”Just so I can hurry up and get you going, I’m gonna be a little blunt. When my father passed away his estate was split between my brother and I. He got all the properties, money, and valuables where I only got this small portion of farmland. He rubs it in my face every time he gets a chance and it’s not fair especially since I believe he had father killed. So, I need you to take my brother’s life and as the next of Kin, I’ll inherit everything. Do this for me and I'll have an abundance of resources to pay you and quite possibly several other jobs for you as well.” He told the young boy, who seemed more interested in being a smart ass than doing a damn job that would pay him fairly well.

Grabbing the straps of his overalls, he leaned back against the barn. ”Also, it’ll be a challenge because he knows I’m trying to have him killed for his fortune, so you can expect to fight a few shinobi along the way.” He told the young man with a chuckle. ”Is that worth your time young man, or do I need to find a grown up to put to work?” He said, in a mockingly manor towards the young man’s smart ass attitude.

OOC: The quicker we work together, the quicker we both get paid. Shoot me a message -every- time you post a reply to this mission and i'll post asap. :]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed the man didn't really like Ginjiro all that much. He seemed to be mocking the young man, and basically calling him out on his shit. That was fine, Ginjiro didn't really care for this man either. He couldn't give less of a shit what he thought about him. Ginjiro didn't want this guy's approval, or even his respect. So instead of blowing up in the guy's face, getting mad at him for mocking the puppeteer, Ginjiro just smiled at the man. "No, that should be fine. Thanks." Hopefully he caught the man off guard. Instead of dragging that part of the conversation on, the young man immediately started sizing up his operation. He had to kill this guy's brother, huh? Seems he was the vengeful type. A bit conniving, too. It seems he expected Ginjiro to be the blade that would chop off his brother's head, while he collected the riches of the acts. Typical. But for now, the young man would go along with it. "Now, you're going to need to tell me where your brother's house is. I can't exactly kill him if I don't know where he is, right?" As the young man asked the man these last few questions, he made sure that he had everything that he'd need. His scrolls were all in the right places, his equipment was fully stocked, and he had a plan forming in the back of his mind. Perhaps the puppeteer may come out on top after all of this. "Furthermore, are you going to need some proof of the job's completion? How would you like it done?" These were important things to establish. Ginjiro would have to know the whole situation at hand before he made any moves during this mission. He'd have to play his cars right, or else he might not accomplish what it is he'd like to.

At this point, the young man was merely waiting on the man's answers to his questions. The puppeteer was ready to go. Once his employer had given him the information that he needed to know, he would head out towards the place the man had told him. He would have his guard up from here on out, as he was sure to encounter some other shinobi.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Round #4 said:
"Go talk to my wife, she's up on the porch at our house just behind the barn. She'll tell you all the gritty details, but just make it look like an outright murder." He explained, motioning him away. "I'm busy here with the farm, otherwise I could be of more help. I'm just paying you for your services, once the jobs done." He told him.

If the boy made his way to the house, he'd find a woman with long red hair sitting on a porch swing in a nice red sun dress. She was gorgeous and looked oh so innocent, but soon the boy would learn otherwise.

OOC: Let's make a challenge, if you wanna accept it. Accepting it could lead to a faster, more twisted mission ending opportunity that may very well test the morality of your character.
- Challenge; Obtain a 1000 word count with your next post.
The stipulation is simple, don't say a single word icly.

Put those creative writing juices to work.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This guy was really a lot to work with. He was the kind of guy who wanted everything done the way he wanted it to be done, when he wanted it done, and with absolutely no questions asked. The young puppeteer supposed that it made sense for the guy to want that, as he was wanting the young man to kill the guy's brother. To him, Ginjiro was just some mercenary that was going to take care of the man's dirty work. Ginjiro wasn't supposed to care about what this guy wanted, and should have only cared about completing whatever assignment was given to him. And yet, that wasn't exactly the kid of man Ginjiro was. Ginjiro wasn't some stone cold mercenary, who only did things for personal gain. Yes, the young man had a mission he wanted to complete, and yes he was going to go along with what this guy wanted—for now—but that didn't mean that he didn't care about the tasks he was completing. To Ginjiro, this was all a ruse. He wanted information, and he was willing to bet a shady character that needed to be killed might have the information he needed, but that didn't mean that he wanted to kill the man. No, the opposite was actually the case. When it came right down to it, Ginjiro was probably going to let the guy go. Unless, of course, the guy did something that really warranted judgement, the young Ayatsuri had no intention of killing his target. All he cared about was the information he got—as far as he cared, the man giving him his mission could go fuck himself.

At this point, Ginjiro had nothing more to say to the guy. The man was finished telling him what needed to happen, and so Ginjiro was done listening to him. As he left, Ginjiro's eyes followed him for a little bit. Once he was gone, the puppeteer knew that it was time for him to start making his moves. Mulling over the man's words, Ginjiro knew that he would have to play his next few cards right. There was the woman, who would tell him what he needed to know, and then there was the brother, whom he was going to let go after he got the information he wanted out of him. His goal was to now get the needed information out of this woman as quickly, and effectively, as possible. There were several tactics that came to the boy's mind: intimidation, extortion, blackmail, and of course torture. But none of those methods were quite congruent with the young man's style, nor were they going to be fast enough for the time that he had. No, the young man would have to utilize a different method in order to get the necessary information. He'd have to use a much more direct method—one that was a bit more 'in your face' to the point where resisting would be stupid. Smiling his devilish grin, the young man had to prepare a few things really fast before he paid the woman a visit.

Sneaking off to a side of the barn where he would not be disturbed, the young man brought forth one of the scrolls that he stored on a pouch he had on his left pant leg. Unfurling the parchment paper, the puppeteer opened up the scroll to the exact page that he needed. There was a seal there, detailing the sealing procedure for an item of great importance. Running his hand over the piece, Ginjiro applied the necessary chakra needed to un-seal the sealed item. A puff of silent white smoke appeared out of the scroll, and with it came a large humanoid puppet with messy, shoulder length hair. With this, the young man would be ready. He had a plan, and he knew exactly what it was he would have to do now. The only snag, so far, is that he didn't exactly know where the woman is. Whatever, though. The young man could figure it out. Sticking to the shadows, blending his physique with his surroundings, Ginjiro allowed himself to move unnoticed around the facilities. He recalled the words that his employer had told him, and thought the best place to begin his search of this woman would be in the backyard. Silently jumping up on top of their room, the puppeteer landed with such skill and grace that he could hardly have been described as human. He moved more like a shadow than anything, just as a true shinobi ought to be able to do. Sneaking himself up to the edge of the patio roof, the young man could see the woman whom he assumed to have been his target. Her hair shone red like the flaming might of the sun, her body draped in a loose fitting, and rather flattering, sun dress. She didn't seem like a shinobi, but then again the young man had been deceived before. He wasn't going to take any chances with her.

Moving his fingers in a pattern that none but a puppeteer could truly decipher, the Ayatsuri moved his puppet into place. With no noise made, the automaton moved itself down into position. Deadly as an assassin, the machine let a large blade slide out the top of its wrist. The blade was sharp, able to slice through a thick tree trunk with a single good swing. A human's neck was easy, in comparison. And now, once the puppet was in place, the young man would bring it's arm, and the blade by extension, up to the woman's neck. There was no warning, no provocation, and no words spoken. If she knew anything, she'd know why he was there. All he had to do was wait for her to spill our all the information that she knew. It wouldn't take long. The Ayatsuri boy was completely buffing—he could never kill anyone in cold blood. But the woman didn't need to know that. For all she knew, the young man was a deadly assassin. And for now, that's all she'd need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back