Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Its a trap! [Class]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin was a chunin and had some knowledge that she deems worthy of sharing to the next generation. However she would not object to any of the more experience member of the shinobi world joining. It is never too late to learn some new tricks in this line of work. Being able to improve one’s self is always an honorable goal, though there are often those who are too prideful to learn under a person of her rank. Older member also may fight it embarrassing to come to such an area as anything but a teacher.

Akazukin posted notices in couple key places such as the academy bulletin board, the Toroano dojo. The class would be held in the academy training grounds. There were several training dummies around her with each having a paper talisman placed on them. She set to to go off due to different forms of triggers. Hopefully she will get a student to arrive before the one on a timer goes off. Each dummy was nicely spaced so that the going off of one would not inadvertently trigger others; a chain reaction like that would really ruin her class. This might be her first class, but she would like for it to go off without a hitch.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Misaki was brushing dead leaves on the side when her ears caught the gossip of a couple academy students that Akazukin, a chuunin of the village, would be teaching. She had paid it little heed at first until she heard one of the shrine maidens ask if that wasn't the chuunin rumoured to have shown signs of being of the Tsuchimikado bloodline. Having piqued her interest, the young kitsune lowered her brushing pace, ears continuing to pick up any possible information in hopes to know a little more before she would set out to seek out the necessary information to partake in her classes. As a young Aikayume, she had heard tales about the bloodline and how her clan considered it as one of the more noble lineages that could be part of the family, but she had never heard any stories about someone having it while not being part of the clan.

As the gossip died out, Misaki was clearly intrigued and, after finishing with brushing away dead leaves, moved to the bulletin board to see where and when she had to meet up, leaving her name on the notice in hopes that it would make the chuunin aware she too would be there. Whether or not that actually bore fruits, she couldn't say, but when the time came to join class, the young kitsune moved out with intention to be on time. Whatever the lesson would be about, she was mostly interested in discovering what the bloodline was about than anything else, even though wisdom dictated that any attended lesson could teach this new academy student something new for the future yet to come.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was by chance that Tatara had noticed that there would be a class held at the training grounds of the academy. No, that is not right, he had planned on taking a stroll through the academy building for a change, but there was something that took his attention when he was looking at the bulletin board. And it took his attention because it was from a person he knew, what a refeshing change, someone he knew personally and not just trough paperwork. The rest there had been uninteresting and so he would make his way over to the training grounds to see what was going to happen. And even if he didn't wanna admit it, he could probably learn a thing or two from it. In his head he could already hear that voice again. Are you going to see that woman again? Don't you remember? She wanted you to burn the book! Or could it be that you like her, hmmm? Was it safe to roll his eyes if she always knew what he did? Probably not, so he just had to reply in the usual manner. I think she is alright, sure she has the looks, but I don't think we are compatible. But that aside, I am looking to meet her again as it is always a positive to take care of your acquiantences, even if I disliked her. He heard her grumbling something about a waste of time and continued on.

When the training grounds came in sight he could already see that there was not much going on yet, the woman was there and one child. An Aikayume, was it? If he had the tools for it, he would have loved to get his hands on a blood sample to try and figure out how they came to be and how they were different from regular humans. In any way, he was delighted to finaly get to meet one. As he had to surpress his presence and chakra as usual his sudden appearance might startle the two of them a he gave a greeting. Hey there, I hope I am not to late for this lesson, Sensei." He clearly said it in a more lighthearted manner with a smile on his face. He then made a little bow infront of the foxy girl and introduced himself. And greetings to you aswell mademoiselle. We don't know each other yet, my name is Tatara and I thought I would join the fun aswell." With his last words he turned back around to face Akazukin as if to say he was ready.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The small teen let out a loud, audible sigh as she sluggishly treads foot onto the school's grounds for the first time in quite a while. She had graduated herself long ago and had hoped to never have to come back, she found it all quite boring and laborious and was thankful she was innately gifted enough to move through this phase quickly. Alas, good things tend not to last forever which brings us to the reasoning of today's trip. As she was technically still recovering and as a punishment for ignoring her doctor's orders on more than one occasion, she had been tasked with "learning" how to teach for the sake of her future. "What a load of bull, what am I meant to teach these calves when everyone berates me for everything I am good at..." She thought to herself whilst kicking her feet toward the training grounds, at least she wouldn't be stuck inside of those stuffy classrooms.

The class that had been picked out for her was one taught by a relatively new teacher, apparently, which made it all the odder that she would be learning how to teach from someone still finding their feet in that role. She wasn't going to pretend to understand the logic behind all of this but she would at least do what she'd been asked, even if to the minimum requirements. Slowly she approached the small gathering of people assuming that these were the people she was looking for given that they were occupying the field that the class had specified.

Two of those in attendance looked old enough to be the one teaching this class, to her at least, but she was certain that the name she'd read was female so she went with that and addressed Akazukin with a clear lackluster attitude. "The powers that be have deemed it necessary that I attend this class so that I may one day run my own. That said I can help you out or I can simply watch, whichever you prefer. I might be inclined to join if it seems fun either way." She then gave a small shrug before pulling a small leather pouch from one of her pockets. "Name's Teke, in case you've never heard of me." She commented with raised eyebrows as if everyone should know exactly who she is, her egotistical side showing just a little with that introduction, not that she cared or realized ever.

She now took the time to turn to the other people attending the class, it all seemed quite normal even if she did think they were both a little overdressed for a practical lesson but hey, she'd seen people in stranger clothes ninja-ing about. She gave them both a nod of greeting and simply waited for things to happen as she dipped a hand into her little pouch and pulled out a small, red cube, popping it into her mouth casually and continuing this every few minutes that passed.

[MFT - 499]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The rumor Misaki heard was indeed correct; Akazukin did inherit the Tsuchimikado bloodline to her parents dismay. Her grandmother was of the bloodline and taught her everything she knows. However if her special eye says anything, it is that she is more than just a Tsuchimikado. Akazukin pulls out a pocket mirror and she stares at her reflection. Though within her one eye was a functioning clock, she could not see it without something creating a reflection. Looking into the looking glass she sees the time of day.

“Seems like time to get started.”
She closes the mirror and places into her pocket making note of how much time she had left before one of the traps goes off on her. “My name is Inugami Akazukin and I have at least met one of you already.” She glance over to Tatara and wonders just what Tsumi thought about him being here. She then looks over to the fox eared girl; like kitsune did not haunt her nightmares already. Akazukin swears she just can’t get away from them. “You must be Misaki-chan.” Akazukin did notice the name written on the bulletin and was glad to see it. At least with that name she knew at least one student will show up. She then looks at the last person to arrive. “Hopefully my leason may yield you some ideas for your own.”

Akazukin then claps her hands in attention. “I believe have gotten all that we are going to get, so let us begin.” She was just a little bit nervous for the idea of her serving as an example of how to run a class was a lot of pressure on her. She had no idea who are these power that be that Teke spoke of, but one thing for sure they did not do her any favors. “I will be teaching you all about traps. Here behind me are several training dummies all rigged with paper talismans. This use of talisman is a skill practiced by the Tsuchimikado bloodline.” Tatara would recognize the language the writing on the talismans were in. As he could probably guess these talismans were created with the help of her grandmother’s book.

“There are several different ways a trap can be set. Please give your attention to the dummy on the far right.”
The training dummy she points suddenly bursts into fire. Flames dance as it slowly devours the dummy. “That talisman was set on a timer. It will go off after a certain amount of time has gone by. This particular set is good for the more calculating shinobi. As my grandmother says a well time trap is capable of defeating any prey”

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A couple of other students arrived to follow class, remarkably older than her. First came in a young man of which she guessed him to be twenty-ish years old. Dressed in robes, he looked somewhat like a priest. With his chakra suppressed, something Misaki could impossibly know, he gave off the air of being calm and in complete control of himself, and his light-hearted nature revealed itself in his words as he made his presence known, respectfully addressing the young girl that would be their sensei before he greeted her and introduced himself.

Tatara.

The name sounded vaguely familiar. Because he was a Suna-nin the name had probably floated through the air, pushed forward by the rumour mill that kept churning on and on. Maybe it was because he was building up a reputation in Suna. Or maybe she was just imagining things. She certainly couldn't say who the man was in detail, but the name was certainly one she had heard before. She gave him a warm smile, but before she could introduce herself, her ears already turned to catch the noise of another approaching student. Following suit, she turned her head and attention to Teke almost at the same time that Tatara returned his to Akazukin.

Teke looked younger than Tatara, but still older than herself. Clearly not as happy with the lessons she was attending, she stated that 'the powers that be' had made the decision in her name, and while she was here to attend class, she instantly offered help if that would be needed. Like Tatara, she introduced herself only with her first name in a rather sassy way, unlocking a brief glint of mischief from Misaki's eyes.

With the two of them here, the sensei started class. She introduced herself as Inugami Akazukin, and was familiar with at least one of them. As she glanced at Tatara, Misaki wondered why the girl's last name was "Dog Spirit" when she looked nothing at all like the spirits she had heard countless tales about. As the sensei's eyes rested on her with a hint of caution, she got a little worried. With feigned innocence, she gave up an apologetic smile, believing that the mischievous reputation of the Aikayume's kitsune already preceded her.

"Yes, indeed. I'm Aikayume Misaki, sensei."

With introductions out of the way, class actually started and the rumours of her sensei being part of, and certainly knowing about, the Tsuchimikado became apparent. The lesson consisted of 'traps', though Misaki found that to be a lacklustre name for the talismans in question, of course. Boasting the fact she was a member of the Aikayume clan herself, whose main branch considered the Tsuchimidako and Nanjirou bloodline as being the most noble, her pride felt a dent by hearing the talismans be called mere 'traps' when they were considered Seals. Being raised with certain politeness and respect, however, she would not speak against her sensei, but any time the word 'trap' would be used instead of 'Seals', her ears would briefly flatten as if she winced in pain.​

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara's didn't show much of a reaction to the sudden appearance of the girl called Teke, he kept his little smile and gave a little nod in her direction as a greeting, or perhaps more of an aknowledgement. In his head he was already trying to figure her out, watching her behaviour. For now he didn't have an opinion on her, would have been far to early really, but he kind of had the idea that there maybe was some familiarity with his demon in the way that she spoke. The fact that she didn't show any interest in the lesson was a shame, but it was probably not the standard to expect everyone to like every lesson. She also seemed to still be recovering from injuries, which he initially noticed first, but couldn't just mention, the interest in knowing about them was there though.

The young man kept his eyes on Akazukin from the point at which she started the lesson. Traps were a thing he didn't much plan on using,though he didn't mind knowing about their usage. He was possibly thinking too far ahead here, but they would be useful if he got around to getting his own laboratory, depending on if anyone found out about it. But should he actually achieve something, well, there were always people interested in grabbing success and using it to their own benefit. So seals were a thing he hasn't had any contact with, he had read about the tsuchimikado, but hadn't had any personal experiences. Trying to seal a jutsu in a talisman was a thing he'd like to try, though he'd probably spend the most time on making the writing pretty. A glance at the dummies that had been lined up he tried to guess which of those was the one that would go of from contact. There wa probably a timer on one, but he couldn't really tell what the others were for, maybe one on manual activation via handseals? Even if he found out the types, he had no clue of the language and wouldn't be able to tell which was which.

Following the command of the woman he looked over to the dummy and watched as it burst into flames. Had he been Misakis age, he'd probably have clapped in amazement as his younger self didn't know about Ninja magic at the time, his current self though kept a small smile as he waved with his hand in the direction of the burning puppet. Without him using any handsigns a small raincloud appeared above the puppet and started unloading, putting the fire out after a moment. He should have guessed it, but she was a hunter wasn't she? She hadn't mentioned it, but her coming from the mountains, using traps and using a gun as her weapon, there had to be some connection, no? Just in case she felt disturbed by it, he followed up with, I am sorry, please continue." In the back of his head he could clearly hear an annoyed, Oh please, we're wasting our time again.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It seemed for the moment she was tasked with simply watching, at least she wasn't just shooed away like she imagined some teachers would have done. She took her place standing next to the students, putting herself between the pair so that she had access to the both of them should things happen that she needed to pay attention to. Now that she was placed between them the pair would be able to smell something strange coming from the small pouch that Teke was eating the small red cubes from, they might not be able to pick up on it immediately but it was the scent of raw meat and it was quite strong. Of course to Teke, this was not an unusual smell and she'd become quite numb to it and wouldn't realize just how potent it actually was.

The subject of the lesson at the very least seemed to be an intriguing one and based on a subject she had little to no knowledge or experience with so today wouldn't be uneventful at any rate. Akazukin began her explanation of the different types of seals with a demonstration, learning by seeing and not just listening was certainly Tekes preferable method of learning, so probably would end up being how she taught. Shortly after her explanation, the dummy proceeded to explode into a ball of flame, whether it was good timing or not it was at least a little impressive, not that she showed that on her face.

The man standing next to her seemed to be of the idea that he was to participate in this class in ways that had not been asked of him. The teacher would probably end up saying something, however, Teke would say something first but not before correcting his little stunt. She started by hijacking the males raincloud and as she did so the fluffy white mist started to darken until it was completely black, there would be a small crackling noise coming from it for a moment before a bolt of magenta electricity almost as wide as the cloud itself piledrove itself onto the top of the dummy, drilling quickly through its core and heating it from the inside out causing the water on its surface to evaporate and once it had all gone the intence heat caused it to burst into flame once again at which point Teke called off the tiny thunder storm. Other than picking at her leather pouch Teke had not moved a muscle to indicate that she had been the one to cause the reaction, however, anyone paying attention to her face would have seen thin arcs of magenta lightning jumping from her eyes.

She now turned to Tatara with a half smile. "It seems you know miss Akazukin personally and I have no interest in prying into that. But allow her to run her lesson without interrupting, I'm sure had she wished the flames extinguished she'd have done so herself." With that said she turned her attention back to the teacher and gave a final bit of advice to the boy without looking at him. "Save your flirting for after we are done." She smirked, hoping at least one of them would take the bait, this was getting more amusing by the second.

[WC - 548]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Watching Misaki wince Akazukin snaps her finger as she remember something. "I should add, though these talismans are acting as traps they are actually called seals. Unless you are a trap fanatic you are not going to be able to set up this many traps at one time. I also like to note that traps have set effects while seals let you use jutsu in a style of a trap. We can cover different traps in a later lesson for now we will..." Akazukin then notices a rain drop hitting the top of her head and she instinctively looks up to see clouds. It was raining but she was not sure why. This was a village within a desert so it does not naturally rain. The answer soon comes to her as Tatara apologizes.
tenor.gif
Teke's warning to Tatara was well said Akazukin was going to into a rage. "TATARA!"She takes the musket strapped to her back and the flint pistol strapped to her left ankle and holds them in either hand. These two guns where named Funshin and Jishin. Soon out of thin air a large clock would appear behind her or at least what looks similar to a clock. It was round, had visible gears that turned and had large roman numerals going around the outer edge. However it was missing something rather important; the clocks face hand no hands Standing in the center of the clock. Facing them she hold her musket straight up into the air and her flint to her Straight down to towards her feat. With her guns pointed in such a way they looked like hands to a clock, hence their names. The time she was showing was Six O’clock. What happens next would likely concern them as she holds the pistol point blank to her head. With a pull of the trigger the gun fires with a bang, but it was not a bullet that can out of a gun but a surge of chakra. Her red eye glows as she enter the Enlightened State #6: The Lovers. In this state she herself becomes a weapon which varies on type depending which time she showed.
a63de1e620e52571d5af3bad54f7ba339c77a9d1_hq.gif
The clock would then vanish and she would give him a death glare. Aiming her gun she points her musket straight at him and opens fire with a Disillusion Shot. The bullet would wiz by Tatara's ear and vanish into thin air. Of course the bullet did not disappear but was set through time to return when at any moment she desires. "You will use jutsu when and if I give you permission to do so. Do I make my self clear?" If he acts up again he will find himself shot by that bullet. After putting her guns into there appropriate hustlers she would address Tatara again still in quite the angry tone, "Some traps go off when it is hit with an attack or the thing it is attached to is attacked. Since you are so eager I want you to attack the next training dummy." Akazukin then points the the dummy closest to the one that was extinguished. If he looked at the talisman it had the word báisteach written on it. Akazukin used this word before in there first meeting to make it rain. She had planned to put out the fire with the next example of trap settings, but he had to jump ahead and ruin her plans. She wanted to look prepared but thanks to him she looks far less than prepared.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an amusing thing to see the puppet burst into flames at a seemingly random moment. Naturally, for the kitsune who were used to the foxfire, most fires were just a dull little game as many of them were able to manipulate their coloured flames in so many various ways that the generalised katon fire was quickly considered lacklustre in nature. Yet, like a child watching fireworks, Misaki's ears had perked up at the little show. It was not surprising then that, when someone summoned a little raincloud, her eyes lit with pleasure turned back to a stare of surprise and even to a slight hint of worry when she saw it move to shower the puppet. The fire doused, the calming sound of crisping fire as if a bonfire was lit, died with it. Slumping a little that someone had ruined the show, and then continued to turn the raincloud in a small thunder storm powerful enough to disintegrate the remainder of the puppet, she looked around class with a frown of displeasure.

"TATARA!"

Ears completely flat as the sensei shouted out, the fire of fury burning bright within her, Misaki seemed to hold her breath for a moment even if said anger was not aimed at her in the slightest. After having drawn two guns, a sort of clock appeared behind the sensei. At that point, the kitsune was so worried the whole class would come down, she slowly sunk under her desk, allowing the full wrath of the sensei be aimed at Tatara. Aiming one of the guns, she fired a bullet which suddenly disappeared in thin air much to the kitsune's surprise. Genjutsu? Possible, but she couldn't say for certain as she had yet to see a jutsu making use of guns with her own eyes. She did assume that the bullet simply missed, as a purposed shot of warning. Though it begged the question why her sensei was being so lethal to begin with...

As tension settled somewhat, Tatara was called forth to trigger the second seal that was in place. Crawling back from under the table and onto her chair, acting as if nothing happened, the Academy Student wondered if it would be a prank of sorts. A minor punishment for ruining class, maybe. There seemed to be a text written on it reading, báisteach, but whatever that meant had yet to be answered.​

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara had heard what Teke said but decided not to react to her little comment just now, he wasn't up for provoking Akazukin any more then this, but still wanted to know about what the girl was eating, it had an awfully familiar scent, something he couldn't forget, but he couldn't just speculate about that, he would need to find out for himself when noone else was around. He also did notic that Tke probably was the cause of his cloud turning to a thundercloud, which he wouldn't have had the suspicion so quicky if she hadn't drawn attention to herself, but he didn't care much for that.

Akazukin though, well, she was not happy. She seemed to not be too fond of her first class being almost ruined, which, was a lie, she was fucking livid, but even if he didn't expect that reaction, he could somewhat comprehend it, though he would have handled it differently. It was to say that from everything that happened, his heart was pounding like crazy, even if he seemed to remain calm. There would alway be excitement in death, not that he liked being close to it, but knowing this could be his end just was something. Keping his composure was easier with him maintaining his logical thinking, she would never actually shoot him, not that he expected it anyways. All the while h was aware of Miyuki reaction and thought it adorable, even though it was probably done in a mix of fear and self-defense. Right now he couldn't spend much attention on her as he might would have liked though, as Akazukin asked him if she had made herself clear in her position as teacher. Yes, I am sorry to disturb, though I think shooting a pupil of yours, or potentially scaring them for life is not the solution when I just thought I wanted to test you. Then again it was rude of me, so let us continue." When he said the part about scaring someone for life he casually pointed at Misaki but quickly took a step aside so as to not potentially hit someone with his following jutsu. Well it couldn't really be considered a Jutsu, he just flicked his finger and a windslash as send out the grew a little and eventuall cut through the talisman and dummy, it was weak though as he hadn't put much into it and vanished quickly after. As he knew what would happen, he prepared himself to block the rain from over his head should it reach that far.

MFT: 430 words

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Things could be going better but they could also be going much worse but Teke wasn't quite sure which direction things were going at the moment. On the one hand she found all the student abuse quite amusing and Akazukin was displaying some flashy techniques whilst trying to pierce Tataras ears in a less than recommended way and on the other she doubted she'd ever get away with teaching in the same manner but certainly she was very likely to adopt a no-nonsense stance when it came to dealing with brats and show offs alike. She would take quick notice of the young animalistic girl and couldn't help but be reminded of someone, that aside she took note of the subtle movements of her ears and decided something was probably doing her a frighten, given the sudden gunfire it was likely that.

The next part of the lesson would involve Tatara attacking one of the traps, some kind of activation would happen only upon contact, again this all seemed rather useful in the right hands but definitely not her style, especially when she liked to be up close and personal getting caught in her own blast would just be foolish. Teke at this point would put a hand on Misaki's shoulder but was looking at the male of the group. "If something like that would truly scar you, then you're in the wrong profession. We're here learning the best ways to literally put our lives on the line. You'll nearly die a dozen times over if you're good at this whole thing. Hell, by her age I'd already gone through the physical and mental torture of both the old and new ways." She took her hand off of the girl's shoulder now and picked another cube from her pouch, holding it up for them all to see. "There are things out there you absolutely need to prepare yourself for and a stray bullet is the least of your concerns on in a fight, it's better to learn how to handle it now so you can start learning how to become desensitized. This..." She said squeezing the little cube slightly so a trickle of red liquid. "...is, or was I should say, the upper left thigh of a woman I killed a few days ago. How does that make any of you feel? Pretty repulsed I'm gonna guess, but believe me, my doing this is a necessity and not a choice. I am not ashamed of who and what I am and that is what you should all aim to become." She exhaled through her nose, little rant over for the moment but someone had to teach these newbies about mental toughness and who better than her really?

She popped the cube into her mouth finally and smiled as Tatara was about to attack the dummy as a pseudo punishment for his actions and Teke would use this moment to speak to Akazukin. "Apologies for the hijack, some things are just worth saying sooner rather than later." She gave a slight bow of respect before getting back to watching the incoming fireworks.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_PIhNOkJE​
Tatara apologizes for his action and then proceeds to insult her by questioning her teaching methods. With a heavy sigh it looks like a warning shot was not enough from him to learn his place. Knowing that Tatara had a cursed presents which hindered her spiritual one, she reaches into her pack and pulls out what looks to be a snow globe. Holding it upside down, she takes a key she and places it into the bottom of the snow globe. She then proceeds to wind it up like a toy. She then removes the key and places the object on Misaki’s desk and it begins to play like a music box. Within the snow globe was a little shrine with a cherry tree in the center. Instead of snow pink cherry pink blossoms floated in the globe. Moving in the globe was a little shrine maiden holding a broom going around the shrine sweeping along the way. Both Misaki and Tarata would likely feel the effect of the music as it shifts the cosmic balance of nature. What once held superiority over another was now reversed. So as long the music played Akazukin spiritual natural would hold advantage over his cursed one. This would serve as second warning to Tatara for there would be no third. She also hopes the melody would calm the young one and perhaps ignite her curiosity.

Tatara obeys her orders and attacks the dummy thus causing it to rain over the whole training grounds. The rain of course would put out the fire Teke so kindly made. This would also likely reveal to the other two why she was so upset before. Teke spoke many words and though it was an interruption she could not find herself disagreeing with any of his points. “No you are quite alright… Teke was it? Blunt honesty is sometimes hard to stomach but it is true never or less. However I would ask you not to snack during my class.” Akazukin was wondering what the familiar scent was and it smelt a little on the raw side for her tastes. The Inugami clan traditions dictates that she can only eat what she killed. So eating another human was not exactly against her beliefs. “Our next trap is likely one of the most used settings. It goes off when the trapper is attacked and it targets the attacker.” Akazukin gives Teke a little grin. “Would you like to take the honors? Lets see how powerful your lighting really is.” The little arcs of lightning around her eye did not go unnoticed. Akazukin would gather she had quite the affinity for the element. “Knock me out if you can.” She was goading her now with a little tease, but there was a reason for it that will be seen all in good time.

[OOC: Music Box is my Yin-Yang Seal. I wanted to do something different with it]

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The conversation still remained simmering as Tatara apologised yet felt the need to comment nonetheless (was that truly an apology then?), which didn't quite please the sensei. Before Tatara would attack the dummy as 'punishment', Teke put a hand on her shoulder and started to teach Misaki a lesson of her own with the help of some red meaty cube. A good shinobi would die a dozen times over. She found it a bit of an odd statement as dying didn't seem to make a shinobi great in her eyes, but she smiled nonetheless.

She wasn't quite sure if she had heard Teke right though. This meaty cube was the upper left thigh of a woman? Surely she was just dramatising to emphasise on the lesson that a shinobi had to be tough. Of course, she was right. Shinobi had to be tough, but Misaki was rather new to the whole deal. She was primarily here to learn about what shinobi did and could do, how to put her own abilities to good use. As an E rank, she would never be allowed to deal with things that would threaten her life... although that begged the question if her meeting with Maru had not already broken that rule. She had remained physically unscathed for most of the ordeal, but it had been a mental shock. Still, much like Teke had to teach Misaki about the 'dangers out there', perhaps the girl needed to be taught about the misleading nature of the kitsune. Even if she had been scared, the worst this fear would have to be considered was as a 'tactical retreat'. It was mostly a matter of perceptions...

"Oh, I'm not scared. I'm just wisely making sure I don't get hit by sensei's bullet.", she replied with a grin.

A cold quietude settled in response to Tatara's answers as Akazukin-sensei calmly took out a snowglobe and a key. She winded up the globe and placed it before Misaki on her desk. At first, Misaki smiled, glad she could take a peek at the pretty snowglobe from this close, but as the surrounding area's energies shifted, she flicked her tail and blinked. This... was a very familiar feeling. As the cosmic energies balanced themselves, the kitsune thought back to the temple where she lived and how alike the two sensations were. "Yin Yang Seal". She knew that much as the Priestess had told her about it before, and explained that she too would have to know this to help preserve the balance within the temple one day, but how the technique was captured in a snowglobe was beyond her inexperienced mind.

"Sensei, how did you get the seal in the snowglobe?"

Class moved on with Tatara attacking the second dummy, and anticipated a backlash of sorts, which was then followed up by Akazukin requesting to see how powerful Teke's lightning really was. In line with the third seal's effect, this meant that Teke too would end up on the receiving end of a backlash, making the second and the third seal similar in nature despite their difference in approach.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara didn't know what to think of Teke blabbering about her eating humans, the lesson she was trying to teach Misaki wa going sideways around his head as he knew of what she taked and then some. That she was eating human flesh though and raw no less, was... well he didn't know what to think about it. The act of eating a human wasn't as disgusting to him as it should seem. What was the worse part of this was, that someone had to die, afterall he hated death and tried to prevent it as best as possible. The act of a dead person being eaten, more seemed like them being used... Though the method in whih she acquired the meat was still questionable, if she went around and killed humans just to eat them, he would not let her go on - should he find out that was the case. As for now, he knew she was looking at him while she was talking and he kept his face neutral which was possible due to him not actually being sure how to react. Had he actually felt angry, he would have atleast said something, but nothing came of it. As for Misaki though, yeah he didn't look at her reaction, he wasn't even sure if she would understand.

The dummy he hit had created a rain cloud anyways and so he possibly interrupted the going ons anyways. He shielded himself from the rain by creating a thin film of water over his head, which caught the water and left him dry. He for a moment asked himslf if she couldn't control the size of the cloud with those seals, but that question wasn't really as important as his attention was caught by the strange snow globe that had by now changed the feeling of the surroundings. Ugh, how annoying, she is trying to weaken me on purpose and it's your fault, should have just shut up or not come her after all. This is such a waste of time. The demon, as he found out she was called Mikoto, complained in his head as they wereboth forced to live with the feeling of being weakened. Well he could stand it, but he had to surpress a chuckle at Mikoto's reaction. He didn't plan on interrupting again and was instead following the lesson silently as to his surprise Akazukin wanted Teke to attack said teacher. Tatara raised an eyebrow, but couldn't wait to see the result of this.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It was nice to be appreciated, if but a little though she was a little pouty at being asked to put her snacks away. She did so without protest, pushing the leather bag into a pouch on her thigh before returning her attention to the class, of course at this point Tatara had attacked the dummy and a torrent of rain just flooded over them all, being a fan of said weather type Teke just stood and took it with a smile. "Refreshing." Was her only comment. There was a brief explanation once again about another type of trap seal which she nodded along with happily.

Next, however, Teke was instructed to demonstrate the most often used of the seal types and to do so she would need to attack Akazukin, though added the interesting challenge of knocking her out. "Well, I plan to use a single attack so I doubt I could knock you out. My way of fighting involves... well, maybe you'll see it one day but I can assure you the powers of a god of thunder are nothing to be sniffed at." She said with a slight smirk as she started to crack her knuckles and then her neck. She took a few steps back away from the other students and closed her eyes for a moment as she remained both silent and motionless.

All of a sudden her eyes would shoot open and wild arcs of magenta lightning arced from them once again but this time they were joined by the same oddly colored electricity which was flowing upwards, over her whole body about an inch away from touching her at any given time. "This is made easier by the knowledge that you aren't going to dodge." She commented just before stretching both of her arms outwards drawing them back as more violent energy started to make its way along her arms and toward her hands. Once enough energy had been collected she brought her arms together now both facing forwards toward Akazukin and as she did a large, crackling sphere that emits sporadic bolts of lightning chakra that shoot out in all direction appeared, cupped by her two hands. "I don't have a name for this one yet, I'm thinking something like the Final Flash." With that said she discharged the massive magenta beam of energy with electric ki streaming around it towards the woman.

Both Misaki and Tatara would be able to feel the power contained within the attack as it streaked past them and toward their waiting teacher.

[WC - 426]

[EDIT: 8175 Lightning damage, -1 Dodge for 3 rounds and -1ap next round. For anyone wondering :p]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Trust me the Goddess of Time is not push over either.” Akazukin was curious if she actually had some power that of a god or was she just all talk. Either way she would take on the attack head on. Akazukin could feel the current of electricity flowing through her body; it was like becoming one with lightning. As Akazukin was struck by the attack, a fireball was be hurling straight at Teke from one of the dummies.

Akazukin would fall to the ground unconscious and last trap would activate. Inside that seal was a healing jutsu to help bring her back to consciousness. Akazukin gets like nothing even happen. “The final setting we will cover is what I would like to call the dead man’s switch. It will activate when you are do longer focusing chakra into the trap.” Akazukin gives her students a polite bow and thanks them for there time. “That concludes today's lesson.”
(Left topic Link back here when you go to claim your rewards)

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the last strike, Akazukin-sensei show them two traps. One that retaliated in kind for hitting her, and the other that activated as she dropped unconscious, healing her as she no longer sustained it. The kitsune was certainly intrigued by the use of the seals with this, but this also concluded the lessons for today. With lessons over, Misaki stood up from her desk and bowed to the sensei in kind. Waving at the others with a chirpy, "'Bye!", she left class, her mind still trying to figure out how the Yin Yang Seal could be set within a snowwglobe.

[EXIT]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara didn't know if he should be more impressed by the fact that Teke perfored such an impressive attack just straight up before them, or that Akazukin managed to both heal herself and retaliate with an attack of her own. The fireball which he sidestepped as it came in their direction. He just looked on smiling at the spectacle infront of him but couldn't really bring himself to see if anyone was injured, as this all seemed more like a big play then anything else. He did look up in surprise as the woman that was their teacher today just decided to stop the lesson there, that was unexpected, but it was possible that she was still pissed of from earlier. The lesson didn't do that much for him, he would have known in a two minute explanation, but in the end this was pretty cool. Everybody seemed to leave already, so he did what he came here originally for and left to walk back inside the academy.

[class left]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke was happy that the attack had created the desired result, even if the woman managed to throw a fireball in her direction before healing herself back to normal, but hey, the idea was to show off the use of the talismans and that seemed as good a demonstration as any. Teke would of course not dodge the fire jutsu coming her way but made sure the other two students were at least moving out of its range before it impacted. Doing her best to block the damage she put her arms up in a cross and braced, the impact still managing to knock her a few feet backward and with a few burns mostly on her arms, but she managed to remain standing and with a grin on her face. "Well, I am sure this will all come in handy should I ever run a class of my own for sure. Something hands on can be fun and educational." She noted before leaving along with the rest of the congregation.

[Exit Thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back