Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I've Come home (Entrance Thread: INPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a long and strange mission this had turned out. Just like the last time Joukuu was returning with a new companion. This time, he was returning with a young lady under his arm. He continued to try and comfort her as he moved silently down the stretch of land that it was his to protect. All he could do was tell her that they were almost there. It was a very hard job to do, but Joukuu was going to make sure that Kimiko would be alright. He slowly came to a stop.

“Oi! Shukketsuseinohito Joukuu returning! And someone please bring a blanket or something I have a young lady here who is freezing!” Joukuu called out as he tried to just standing still. He was a captain and the lack of attention at the gate was certainly something he would not stand for.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
KushinsNiece_zps021323e2.png

Ayaii Chigokai
dNPC​

"Despicable, wicked little ants, scurrying around back and forth, around, around they go.."
Ayaii looked down from the top of the tower out from a window down at the people walking around, her eyes attuned to the incoming individuals that approach the gates.

“Oi! Shukketsuseinohito Joukuu returning! And someone please bring a blanket or something I have a young lady here who is freezing!”

The shout came a bit surprising from a bit further away from the gate, she squinted her eyes as she tried to look closely.
Well I'll be, it's that Anbu Captain that left a few weeks ago~ She thought to herself seductively.

Turning around she walked softly to a drawer in the corner, opened it up, and as the dust flew out in her face a cough escaped her mouth.
"These things are as old as me!" she harked as she pulled out an old, large, brown carpet.
Overthinking her words for a minute she almost vomited in self hatred.. Oh god, why... WHY DID I HAVE TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

She tugged in underneath her arms as she stood up and began a running start out of the window.
With the height she jumped from it took mere seconds to land on the ground in between the regular citizens underneath.

Seconds after her landing she began to run in a brisk steady pace towards the Anbu captain.
As she approached them she puckered her lips as she handed him the blanket.
"Didn't expect you to be back this early~" She said with wink and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Lemme see your passports real quick." She said as she held out here hand.

After having looked through it for a second she hands it back and then speaks again.
"You'd better hurry on in with your friend there" She said as pointed at the young lady.

As they would make their way into the village she would walk softly behind the both of them.
Her teeth were grinding slightly in between each step.
Hurry up.. I want to go back up soon.. This positivity is absolutely killing me... Her mind went on in continuation.

[ACCESS GRANTED]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With an arm around the girl Joukuu watched one of his ANBU come down. It was a simple enough exchange, his passport for a blanket for the girl. The tired ANBU capitan did not even utter a word as he wrapped the blanket around her nodding.

"Thank you." The young man with the golden voice sad he started inside the village finally getting to go lie down in his bed and comfort the poor girl who saw her parents become monsters.

Topic left, village entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back