Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jinouga [Cloud] -> Jinouga [Missing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Jinouga
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Rebirth (From Inactivity)
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Kai
Preferred Username: Kai
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Yamanaka (Initial) / Ghost Walker (Kinjutsu)
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Phantasmal Ruler[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40 + 15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (60 + 15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu - Chimera
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu Difficulty
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Save and Evasion
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy and Melee Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Missing

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description:
Kai stands about 5'6'' in height and has a slender frame, possessing azure blue eyes that shines even in the dark that compliments his pale white skin and silvery hair. His clothing consists of a white inner shirt and black jacket, a pair of black pants and wooden tabi. (Look at Avatar for more information).
Character's Mental Description:
Kai is typically quiet and tries to avoid crowded places although human contact in a small group is his most favorable situation, smiling and laughing, an unusual and contrasting personality when compared to his physical look which is usually gloomy and dark. He doesn't stay in one place that long and is constantly in a travel, meeting travelers and hermits alike to tell his own stories. Enjoying the listener's reaction base on his own fabled stories.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character and Kinjutsu History:
[spoilername="Live, Die, Repeat"]Born in a small village in the outskirts of Mist, Kai enjoyed his childhood before that incident happened. Taking quick walks along the shoreline, watching the sun set into the ocean like any kid would believe, taking a rest on the dry white sand, enjoying the music of the calm ocean slowly moving back and forth. If not at the beach, he would stay at home, slumped on his window watching travelers and occasional shinobi passing through his village. The life was pretty normal until news of Kirigakure freezing, leaving it as a desolate wasteland of ice and snow. He saw many villages and shinobi alike forced out of their home by nature itself, some seeking temporary refuge in their village, one of which was a young woman by the name of Enma, a shinobi from Mist. His mother and father accepted her due to being so young and overhearing her history makes things a bit sad and weary, an orphan who fended and risked herself in the battlefield. Deep inside him, he knew there was something wrong, as if some of her words went gibberish when it entered his ears yet he saw his parent's reaction. Only having a single room, Enma was to stay in his room. Although a bit awkward, the shinobi tried to make things as comfortable between her and Kai.

"Hey kid, how old are you?" Enma asked as she prepared her bed on the floor while Kai himself sat on top of his bed. Kai didn't answered, his legs swinging back and forth in the open space beneath his bed. "You know it is rude to ignore someone..." She added as he finished preparing her bed before settling in.

Kai continued on as he watched Enma tuck herself into her blankets before taking a deep breath. "And it is rude to lie to someone..." He quietly said to her, his gaze stuck on her face. He watched Enma whose expression quickly turned into shock before calming herself in mere seconds. She was quite talented in hiding ones emotion if he were to say himself.

"Why would you even say tha-" Enma calmly replied before Kai cut him off. "I know you're lying, don't hide it." He said blankly. Enma simply replied with a smile.

"You know kid, you got talent." She added before turning her back to him and falling asleep. Kai was puzzled but the fact she admitted it means he had won, a slight smirk and he tucked himself in his bed before falling asleep.

The next morning, he found himself suddenly awake when his father broke him from his gentle slumber with an excited face. From the looks of it, Enma had spoken with his father and mother - words were coming in fast and his brain was still half-asleep. Next thing he knew, he was already dressed and was outside, in their backyard. His mother and father was sitting happily in the wooden porch as Enma entered the scene in her Kiri-shinobi Outfit. "Uhm... what are we doing?" Kai asked his mother and father only to receive a weird giggle.

"Today I'm going to teach you the basics of being a shinobi!" Enma cheered and smiled as he patted Kai on the back. Kai's eyes widened, shocked and a bit unnatural as he never thought of an idea of being a shinobi.

Enma stood still as she snapped her fingers, nothing changed but as he looked back to his parents, they were frozen - like stuck in time, not moving yet breathing. His attention quickly changed towards Enma who was simply smiling at him.

"What did you do?" Kai asked, rage building inside him as he was forced into an unknown situation.

"Calm down, I just placed them under a Genjutsu - one of the basics of being a shinobi, this trait plays on ones mind and senses, making them see, hear, feel or even think things that wouldn't be there... Quite cool isn't it?" Enma stated as he lightly tapped Kai on the forehead. "For a kid like you with no experience at all, you were able to see through my illusions, although it was a bit sloppy and honestly I was simply blabbering about stuff, you were able to see through it and that's a talent itself." She smiled before taking a look at Kai's parents. "Right now, they are seeing you throwing a shuriken and from what I wanted, you're quite good at it." She ended as Kai looked at her parents, smiling and cheering from seemingly looking at nothing.

Things ended as normal, as if nothing happened - well for his parents that is but for Kai, he learned a lot, controlling Chakra and using it in what shinobi calls "Jutsus".

Years has passed, Kai has been not-so-secretly training with Enma, managed to master the basics of being a shinobi but at the same time, excelling at what Enma does best, illusions. It actually came in handy in his everyday life but as all things comes to an end, Enma had to move on and traveled around the world. But before she did, she left a present to him, a book wrapped in red cloth. Telling him to open when he starts "feeling" it. Although the farewell was sad, at the same time he was puzzled by the words she left him.

Now a young adult and deciding to travel the world with an approval from his parents, he managed to fend himself with the tricks and illusions thought to him, getting inside the head of people to gain advantage or even food to survive, just the necessity of being a human. But each day, he would look at the book gave to him, trying to feel anything unusual but still nothing that he can deem that it was "the time".

Taking a peek, he opened the book as he stood alone in his apartment room, he was amused on what he saw - the book was full of stories, fantasies of creatures and deities, although they were mere figments of imagination - as he progressed through each story, those imagination soon came to life in his head, visualizing on what they look, act or even talk if they have the capability of doing so.

As he continued to travel, he soon started telling stories of those scribe in his book, other travelers like himself were either amused or fear, depending on his story, even times were his illusions aided in settling the mood for his little campfire sessions. Things escalated as his illusions became more intricate and his visions clearer, manifesting those creatures in his book to re-enact the story as the words come out of his mouth.

Until one night, as he camped out in an open space, the moon's light shedding its grace at him as he felt a pulse. The book he held in his hands was beating, as if it had a heart of its own. He opened the pages and he could see faint images of those creatures and deities appearing before him with every turn of a page.

"Enter... enter...enter..." Those words echoed throughout his head as he continued turning the pages until he reached the end of the book, there he saw a page depicting a red door, he knew it was never there before. It glowed crimson as he kept his gaze on it, the echoes started to force itself into his head. Initially a whisper, turning into an invitation and finally an order. There he slowly touched the seemingly-printed crimson door on the page when things started to get dark, the moon's light starting to fade, his own vision disappearing as the darkness closed on him, feeling cold as if he was forced inside an iceberg - then it was pitch black.

There, within the void, a voice echoed out - something inhuman, grotesque and deep yet familiar. Despite the pitch black darkness he found himself floating in - he saw a figure, coming towards him. The idea where he was was not the first question he had in mind, it was the curiosity that forced him to question what that figure is. As the figure approached him, merely inches away from his face - he couldn't tell what it was as it was covered in an another layer of darkness despite logic saying that would be quite impossible.

"I have swam through the ocean, freezing anything that comes across the path. Slithered around the world, scorching everything in my path. Tell me, who am I?" The figure spoke at him.

The voice, the shape itself and the words that it gave, Kai knew who it was. It was a deity depicted in his book that was said to end the world if the day's end has been reached. His mouth moved yet no words came out. The figure shook what seems to be its head as the darkness that covered it started to faded, revealing itself what it was. A dual-headed serpent bearing the embodiment of fire and ice, just like what he visualized when he was reading the story.

"You who have read all the tales, make a pact of blood, for those within shall be your's." The serpent spoke. Kai couldn't move, he was frozen yet his mouth moved and still no words came out. "Then the pact is complete, let this be a remembrance of you were and who you'll be." The serpent replied as he surged towards him, entering and ripping his body. The intense pain shocked his body yet he couldn't move, he felt he was dying - his heart skipping a beat every now and then.

Then a flash of light, he found himself back inside his tent. His body cold and the book laying beside him. Minutes after, he could feel his own body heating up, returning to normal if ever he was normal but inside, he knew something has changed and the only thing he was only to confirm when he started to see 'people' or what used to be them. During his travels, his illusions became more intricate and powerful, even capable of fooling a shinobi when he himself has only mastered the basics and a bit of experience of illusions. Not only that but whenever he would tell a story, what was a mere illusion to play the story became a terror to those who listened, stating that the everything was too real.

He could only shrug and tell those people were crazy but soon, he found out that was not only telling stories. But he was becoming one of them, with each story and illusion, his own body and image twists and turns to fit the creatures and deities in his stories. Soon he found a new found power, a blessing given to him years before.[/spoilername]

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=39700
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40666&start=15 (453 Advance Shop Points to Note)
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=39750
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: Capped 3,600/3,600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: Capped 3,600/3,600
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: All Unarmed Taijutsu (28 Jutsu Rank Ups)
  • Audial Genjutsu
  • A-Devil's Whisper
  • A-Death's Anthem
  • A-Blank Slate
  • A-Auto-Tune
  • B-Wither
  • B-Leak
  • B-Prolong
  • B-Death Chime
  • B-Centralized
  • C-Groans
  • C-Run it Back
  • C-Deaf
  • C-Sometimes Shouting Works
  • D-Trembling Music
  • D-Pained Expression
  • D-Appreciation of Music
  • D-Gong
  • Kinetic Genjutsu
  • A-Tree Binding
  • A-Shared Torment
  • B-Phoenix Embrace
  • B-Petrification
  • B-Lingering Spark
  • B-Crush Depth
  • C-Mist of Deceit
  • C-Masochism
  • C-Silly Fingers
  • C-Crossed Wires
  • D-Drunken Stupor

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? N/A

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Jinouga [Cloud] -> Kai [Mercenary]

Shiruko Makoto said:
1. You must have been either a Missing-nin or Mercenary this version, or with the character you are rebirthing from.

Player Jinouga had been the Mercenary Agito in this version, as evidenced by this OCR. Missing and Mercenary Council can handle it from here.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Name: Okay..
Village: Okay
BL/CA: Yamanaka/Ghost Walker
Class: Approved...
IC Rank: Judging by your history, your character will be a Mist Merc, not a Missing Nin
Description - Mental: Approved
Description - Physical: Approved
History/Kinjutsu -- Requires Plot Permission [Taking to Plot] and taking to Council for Kinjutsu app

Stats: Okidoke
Jutsu swaps: You need to post what jutsu are getting swapped for what. You can't just say "All Unarmed Jutsu"... you need to be specific.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

• Audial Genjutsu
  • E-The One-Two to A-Devil's Whisper
  • E-Low Sweep to A-Death's Anthem
  • E-Janken to A-Blank Slate
  • E-Uncalled for Shot to A-Auto-Tune
  • D-4 Hit Combo to B-Wither
  • D-Spinning Wind to B-Leak
  • D-Dynamic Entry to B-Prolong
  • D-Dynamic Finish to B-Death Chime
  • D-Nut Buster to B-Centralized
  • C-Dragon Assault to C-Groans
  • C-Tiger Hook to C-Run it Back
  • C-Step-in Flash to C-Deaf
  • C-Shoryuken to C-Sometimes Shouting Works
  • C-Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku to D-Trembling Music
  • C-Roaring Combination to D-Pained Expression
  • C-Grapple to D-Appreciation of Music
  • B-Suplex to D-Gong
  • Kinetic Genjutsu
  • B-Primary Lotus to A-Tree Binding
  • B-Shadow Step Strike to A-Shared Torment
  • B-Seismic Toss to B-Phoenix Embrace
  • B-Submission to B-Petrification
  • B-Spear Hand to B-Lingering Spark
  • B-16 Hit Combo to B-Crush Depth
  • A-Falcon Punc to C-Mist of Deceit
  • A-Eagle Drop to C-Masochism
  • A-Dance of the Waxing Moon to C-Silly Fingers
  • A-Fist of Virtue to C-Crossed Wires
  • A-Fist of Sin to D-Drunken Stupor

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Name: need a surname for your character. Your username can be just Kai... still need an in character surname/family given name though
BL/CA: Yamanaka/Ghost Walker (pending Kin app)
Class: Approved
IC Rank: I'll approve for Mist Merc
Description - Mental: Approved
Description - Physical: Approved
History/Kinjutsu -- still working on Kin part....

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Yamato Kai, but I wish to keep my username as Kai if possible.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=100883#p100883
You already were Yamato Kai as a previous character.
Are you going to re-activate this character or make a new character?
If you re-make a new character, it CANNOT be Yamato Kai..

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=162653#p162653
Does Agito Kai have anything to do with Agito?

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

No relationships with Agito whatsoever (didn't know I had that character).

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[facepalms]

What Isaki meant to say is that your Kinjutsu and History has been denied due to certain factors. I am writing here, for clarification.

One of the main problems of your Kinjutsu and History is that, it's quite a mess, honestly. It feels like certain chunks are just missing... especially under the state you were in upon writing this. In the opinion of some of the council members, this feels more like a Jinchuuruki application rather than a Chimera application. Also, you did not address the matter of your Yamanaka bloodline in the application nor fulfill the requirements for your second BL/CA Ghost Walker. It was, as a whole, confusing and poorly constructed.

Please take some time to rewrite your history and your Kinjutsu application. If you wish, you can drop your Kinjutsu application for now and do it later once you've been fully reactivated so that you can start RPing (just my two cents, old friend). Of course, it is up to you. And remember to mention Yamanaka and Ghost Walker this time.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Will certainly do and will re-write possibly just my History for the sake of being able to RP again.

EDIT: If I can drop the Kinjutsu part, will I be able to RP once more?

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Got some major character Rehaul!
New Name: Konpeki Kai (Username still stays as Kai if possible)

Appearance: Stands above 5'7'', average build. Has azure blue eyes and a pale skin, along with blue hair. His clothing consists of a white long-sleeved polo with blue stripes along with a blue velvet vest and a bow tie to clean it up. Along with it, he also wears a pair of jeans with a darker shade of blue and a pair of black shoes. Reference on the Avatar.
Personality: Kai is quite an outgoing person and cheerful, although he has the tendency to be careless and outright forgetful in some things, he never fails to help those in need. Dislikes fighting and prefers to talk things out but when all fails, he becomes a little bit more playful - resorting to whatever tricks to get out or win the situation. He tends to be protective when it comes to Kinen-chan although that never seems to be the case.

(Sorry for the short Appearance and Personality, doing it from 10 PM to 2 PM after the History and Kinjutsu Application, we'll provide more details if necessary).

History and Kinjutsu Application:
[spoilername="Friends"]Born to a family of Botanists living in the outskirts of the once magnificent village of Kirigakure, Kai was proud and fierce when it comes to defending his land, although he had no background in the arts of the shadow, his father and mother told him that in their veins flows the blood of shinobi - whether he would believe it or not was up to him seeing he had no skills whatsoever. Back in his childhood years, kids his age were already capable of jumping from roof to roof, scaling the walls without the use of their hand or even being able to use jutsus that can be considered "Party Tricks". He was amused, envy and curious - such mixed emotion all happening at the same time.

Despite not being able to do those 'Cool Tricks', Kai had other talents - mainly knowledge of pretty much the local flora in their area, herbs and flowers that kids just stepped on can be used to poison or cure someone if used correctly. He had this knowledge, thought by his parents who were mere botanists yet excelled in their field to the point of having some local Kirigakure shinobis visit to obtain some unique herbs from their garden, dried or powdered, ready for whatever thing they need it for. He would typically work on some herbs that are deemed safe by his parents, fiddling the leaves and seeds in his fingers as he tried to experiment on his work. He had lots of fun but he wished he was able to do those other kids are capable of doing.

When he was older, about his teenage years, Kai found himself running his parent's garden as well as handling the local customers looking for their personal poison or medicine. His name soon spread outside his village as he started to get customers that came from lands afar. His parents were proud of him and his work but nonetheless, not all days were always rainbows and sunshine. He received threats, demands or even outright craziness from his customers. He knew he couldn't satisfy all of them so he had to hide, closing down his parent's garden in which they also have agree'd upon due to safety.

During that solemn time of solitude within the walls of his house, Kai stumbled upon his family's tomes and scrolls containing what seem to be a journal from his ancestors. There he learned the only thing he never thought would happen in his life, his family was a descendant of clan of shinobi whose specialty lies in their ability to deceive their preys with intricate illusions or even to the point of infiltrating their mind. Some paragraphs even state looking at the eyes of their enemies, gaining all possible knowledge in a short amount of time before retreating back.

His eyes filled with amazement, he quickly took the books and locked himself in his room. The books and scrolls described great details on the manipulation of chakra that shinobis are using in order to perform their techniques. Then he found out everything was true, shinobi blood did run through his veins. He could feel his own chakra surging throughout his body, manifesting itself around him like a warm coat. On that day of discovery, he knew his life would change and it did - but not for the best. A cold wind gushed through his windows, forming frost on his window glass, as he got up and looked outside, a storm was right above Kirigakure, freezing those caught in a bad spot where the temperature dropped below zero, freezing them on the spot.

He quickly took the books and scrolls, tucking them safely in his bag before leaving his room. As he headed towards the living room, a cold wind chilled him to the bone - he knew something was wrong and it was happening faster than he'd imagine. The moment he stepped down from the last flight of stairs, he found the main door open, swinging wildly as the cold wind blew in yet his father and mother were nowhere to be seen. He rushed outside the doorstep, seeing his villagers fleeing for their life, carrying what they're own body can as a desperate attempt to live somewhere else.

In the midst of chaos and panic, he saw a man no older than he is, pushing people out of his way. Bags and boxes filled what seemed like coins and valuable ornaments filled his stash. He could only watch as he continued on, pushing away the young and the old, blabbering about his money or something. His mind was filled with anger as he watched the old slowly stand up and still attempt to flee the scene while the young cried their hearts out as their parents tried to help them.

"Drop it." Kai whispered as he glared at the man, he froze for a moment, shaking or trembling - no, more like resisting an urge. "Now." Kai added and in that moment, the man dropped every single bag and loot he had with him before regaining his composure. His jaw dropped as every single worth of yen he had was on the ground, slowly slipping through the cold, he failure to retrieve a single coin only ended in a frostbite.
fH1RDMr.jpg

A smile came upon his face as the man decided to quit his pity efforts and actually flee for his life. But the moment he tried to leave his place, a cried wailed out towards him, his eyes scanned the streets, finding a small girl stuck beneath some wooden planks. Even if it was just the cold, one could visibly see how it slowly crawled and devoured his village by the second. He could only make a decision whether to leave the girl to her doom or to flee for his life... Then it struck him, like a steel blade impaling him in the gut and telling him he's an idiot to think such things. His body moved towards the girl, faster than it should be and his hands moved instinctively, flinging the wooden planks one by one in an attempt to retrieve the girl and with one final plank, he felt winter's grasp in his back, freezing him solid as he tried to cover the young girl before everything went dark.
3BawZc9.jpg

"Hey, thanks for saving me mister!" A petite voice echoed in the void. "My name is Kurenai Kinen! But you can call me Kinen-chan mister!" The voice added. "By the way, I know I might not able to repay you back but I know things! Things thought to me by my parents! I know you'll be happy with it." A slight giggle before a small window of light revealed itself in the pitch black void. In the distance, a crimson hair flailed in the seemingly windless void. A pale face yet with a gentle smile. The girl, the young girl he saved was before him yet he couldn't see himself, not even his hands - as if he was just a spectator in the abyss. He could finally feel something, something he had long forgotten in the abyss - even in his mind he knew seconds has passed, the feeling was just too familiar... too warm.

"Time to wake up mister!"

A flash of light and he found himself covered in ice and snow yet for some odd reason, he didn't felt cold - more weirder, he felt cozy instead like he had a warm blanket around him. Unraveling himself from the snow, he found himself in the deserted place that used to be his village. Confusion and isolation filled his heart as to question what happened to him as he looked around him, everything was covered in a blanket of snow, even the leaves and flowers were frozen beautifully despite the icicle wasteland. Then there, he noticed - red, deep crimson red buried in the snow just beneath him. Regardless of what was happening, he could feel terrible guilt building inside him. As his hands did the work in removing the snow, tears started to fall from his face and when the last clump of snow was off the picture, revealed the truth. That young girl, frozen with a smile. He knew it was already too late but at the same time, he had questions in his mind.

"Why me?"

He could only grasp the frozen corpse of the young girl, cleaning off the remaining ice and snow as he tried to carry her body somewhere else - somewhere where it wasn't cold. What looked like minutes felt like hours as he trailed through the thick snow before finally reaching what looks to be the end of the wasteland, the trees were green, flowers bloomed and everything shouting and overflowing with life. There he found a small patch of roses, colors of crimson like her hair, resting beneath a tree. Stumbling towards the patches, exerting every little strength of what he had not to drop her, he felt it was the only thing to do. Perhaps the guilt? No, it was something else but he had no clue.

Finally reaching the patch of roses, he knelt down as he slowly laid her body unto the flowers. A smile came upon his face as he felt the warm tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Why are you so sad? I thought you'll be happy with this..."

That familiar voice pierced through his ears enough to give him a moment of energy to look around him and what he saw shocked him. In front of him, stood the crimson haired girl, smiling and overflowing with life like the things around him. Yet his eyes gazed down to question what he saw and then there, laid quietly the corpse of the girl. He didn't know what was happening, he couldn't care less - things weren't suppose to work that way. He was in the brink of insanity, his body trembled in confusion when suddenly he felt someone hugged him from behind.

"Don't worry, I wanted this - and you could say I love it more this way."

Those gentle words soothed his soul as his mind came to peace, his own hands reaching towards his shoulder in an attempt to hold her back. He knew if he was truly going insane and he was simply seeing things, then he shouldn't be able to touch her hands but at the end of his fingertips, he could feel it, her skin, warm as the sun. It felt like he didn't need to question everything, he was at ease.

"Now, it is time to move. I'll be always be beside you... or inside you" The petite voice giggled once more before fading in the wind. Yet, another bright light engulfed him and the next thing he knew, he found himself sitting in a bar, a familiar setting. Lots of people, noise started to fill his ears. Gibberish chatters and whatnot to expect. He could only look at the wooden table in front of him as the ice started to turn into water in an empty glass.

"You're doing it again you know." A female voice rung up towards him. "Wakey wakey, you dolt!." He heard the voice when suddenly he felt something hit his head.

"We need to move on you idiot! We can't stay here too long, our job is already done, we better keep going." The woman said as she quickly grabbed him in the arm before tugging him off his seat.

"So sorry bout that Kinen-chan, yeah let's get moving. Kai replied as he allowed her to pull him out of the door. There in that moment, seeing her face again so lively and real, remembering how he was able to travel around the world, fending for themselves with whatever in their talent they can. May it be Kurenai's singing in which they get most of their money or the occasional house-to-house doctor he would introduce himself which he rarely succeeds. In the end, he managed to thrive in the world while at the same time enjoying her company.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Meanwhile, back in the bar...​
"Dude's drunk, only got a couple of shots and is already talking to himself or whatev' imaginary friend he got."
"Leave him be, he's a nice guy - although he has a few loose screws, he still manage to do the job right."
[/spoilername]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but M Council has denied both your bloodline and Kinjutsu. Most felt that learning of your bloodline ancestry was... less than desirable. There has been marked improvement for your Kinjutsu application, however most believe that it remained confusing and disjointed. My apologies but that is how the cookies crumble (and they've stayed too long in the milk, making them grossly soggy). If you'd like to consult and aid with your writing, Missing channel and the Council are open to discussion, old friend.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[Would like to do a re-do of my OCR]

Old Character Name: Jinouga
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Rebirth (From Inactivity) to Unretiring Yamato Jinouga
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Yamato Jinouga
Preferred Username: Jinouga
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Sunaku
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Paper Machinator[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40 + 15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (60 + 15) x chakra control
[b]Class Bonus:[/b] +5% Ninjutsu, +20% Sand Damage and +2 Stealth
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu D.C
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Save and Evasion
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy and Melee Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: N/A
IC Rank: Missing

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description:
  • Starting a new look now as a missing-nin from his own village, he no longer wears his prized black glasses and instead sports a much a messier and spikier hair over the year he spent traveling. His own body grew sturdy as he strive in the harsh environment, developing more muscles while retaining his body frame. Sporting a more traditional clothing of his time, he wears a white haori with four black square buttons on the shoulders and a golden lace below the shoulder and around the arm. He wears a black hakama with white tabi and brown slippers. His clothing is quite common, showing his elegant yet simple style.
  • Throwing out the heavy books and preferring to contain his life's work and resource inside scrolls which he hides inside his hakama. Jinouga usually carries at least two to three scrolls with him at once.

• When in battle, he uses his ability to control papers to change his attire, sporting a black armor with his white hakama beneath along with an elegant black and golden vest on top. He is fitted with brown bracers in each arm attached to a golden ring in his middle finger. He gains a single right leg padding which fits his scrolls.
Reference Picture
Character's Mental Description:
  • Following his defection from his village, Jinouga still retains his calm demeanor and love of books, free of bounds - he travels the land in search of works and stories that only scrolls and tomes contained. Doing so resulted Jinouga's solitary perception and developing an outgoing personality, allowing him to settle with people as well as enjoy his time with the crowd. His personality allowed him to quickly blend in with people around him, starting conversations and learning things outside of his village teachings.
  • While his personality is for the better, he also developed a keen sense of awareness, being a wanted man means there are people after for his body. He has the knowledge enough for other major villages to release an attack. While being cautious of his surroundings, he isn't hasty enough to directly confront shady characters or pursuers.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History:
When he was young, he wasn't like other children who would run and play. He was quiet, finding peace in solitary, letting the time pass as he enjoyed his little reading book. Amusing him with letters, pictures and the message hidden between these two. Even as he grew up he always held a book within his grasp in order to kill the time when the day appears to be average. Though as a child and not a shinobi, cash was scarce and he had to do something else, somehow refusing to interact with other people of his age and instead playing with paper, blank ones seeing books as a plaything ruins the purpose, unless of course, one has finished reading.

Paper folding, Origami, an activity he find entertaining. While books are to be read and remembered, Origiami on the other hand are to be created and displayed - quite the opposite yet the same. He trained until it only took him a few seconds to fold an intricate paper art and from the moment he was endorsed to become a shinobi by his parents, while he showed little interest, he was curious on what will happen if he became a shinobi. While initially doubtful at first with holding things other than a book or a paper, he had another plan in his mind. While being trained as a shinobi, his instructors saw him very proficient with ninja tools despite the first time he actually refused to hold things such as shurikens and kunais.

Curious, one of his instructor came back to the training field, seeing a target practice with several shurikens embedded on it. While it was a stupid idea in the first place until they found out the shuriken thrown by Jin, an origami shuriken - sharper than the other shurikens and can still be unfolded to an ordinary sheet of paper. Regardless of their discovery, they pretended to not know in order for Jin to progress as a unique shinobi he initially wanted to be until he was ready to show the world his talent.

As he grew up and progressed the ranks of shinobi, he was well-known as a powerful shinobi of his own right, utilizing papers as his tool of war. Despite his skill and proficiency, those who grew up around him never saw him changed, still quiet and a loner.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=39700
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40666&start=15 (453 Advance Shop Points to Note)
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=39750
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: Capped 3,600/3,600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: Capped 3,600/3,600
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

• Audial Genjutsu
  • E-The One-Two to A-Petrification
  • E-Low Sweep to A-Earthslide Wall
  • E-Janken to A-Earthen Magnitude
  • E-Uncalled for Shot to A-Fist of Gaia
  • D-4 Hit Combo to B-Antlion Sinkhole
  • D-Spinning Wind to B-Weighted Rock Technique
  • D-Dynamic Entry to B-Bedrock Coffin
  • D-Dynamic Finish to C-Inner Earth Reflection Lure
  • D-Nut Buster to C-Rock Golem
  • C-Dragon Assault to C-Earthen Coating
  • C-Tiger Hook to D-Mud Clone
  • C-Step-in Flash to E-Gravel Shift
  • C-Shoryuken to A-Tatsumaki
  • C-Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku to A-Hurricane
  • C-Roaring Combination to A-Ambiance of the Forbidden
  • C-Grapple to A-Zephyr's Grace
  • B-Suplex to B-Wind Scar
  • Kinetic Genjutsu
  • B-Primary Lotus to B-Vacuum Sphere
  • B-Shadow Step Strike to C-Wind Force
  • B-Seismic Toss to C-Gale Force
  • B-Submission to D-Whirlwind Spin
  • B-Spear Hand to D-Shredding Touch
  • B-16 Hit Combo to D-Air Bullet
  • A-Falcon Punch to A-Desertification
  • A-Eagle Drop to A-Sand Tsunami
  • A-Dance of the Waxing Moon to A-Terror of the Dunes
  • A-Fist of Virtue to A-Desert Tendril Unleash
  • A-Fist of Sin to C-Sand Clone

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? N/A

I would also pre-hand, like to note the already approved CRPJ of this NPC. Amatsukami Souken, Kinen Tekishutso and Kinen Hakkan.

As well as pre-purchased Advance Shop (Class Bonus) and if someone check if I have bought the Ability Slot Card as well.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unretirement -- Alrighty then!
Username: Approved
Village: Approved
BL/CA -- Approved (Your previous incarnation of this character was a Sunaku)
Custom Class -- Approved (Noted with the Class Card)
Branch: You need to state your branch. This is for your Branch Ability.
IC Rank: Missing Nin
History: Copy paste of the exact history of the previous incarnation of this character.. -- Approved
OOC Rank: Approved
ASP: Approved for 433 (had admin confirm this)-- Note: Your ASP needs to be in your profile, be sure to have this information in your profile from here on out.
Jutsu Swaps: Approved. Let me know when you sold this so I can give you the difference back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back