Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jinouga [Missing] -> Kou [Mercenary]

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Jinouga
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Free Re-Birth Card
Last Known Where-abouts: NC's Limbo
Old IC Rank: N/A

New Character Name: Yoshida Kou
Preferred Username: Kou
New Village: Mercenary
New BL/CA: Opportunist
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Vanishing Thief [Vet][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60 + lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35 + lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5 Stealth and +4 Awareness
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty, Evasion and Genjutsu Save.
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy and Ninjutsu Accuracy
Link to Class Card Confirmation
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU(RP-Wise?)
IC Rank: N/A

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description:
[spoilername="Wall"]Growing into a fine young man, bearing a lean muscular physique and a charming face, not to mention how he react to things which other finds entrancing. Having black unkempt short hair and a clean look only adds to his charm. His facial expression always straight but whenever he shows any other emotion, his faces seems to be the best way to express itself, showing full and true emotion - may it be laughter or even a genuine smile.

His usual clothing is consists of clean and normal in a sense. Wearing a black leather trench coat that goes down to his hips, having six buttons in front and a pocket on each side. A white long-sleeved polo beneath it with the arms extending further than the trench coat itself. Combined with simple black slacks and a pair of black shoes to match. When the weather is rather sunny or outright hot, he tunes down by switching out his trench coat with a simple black vest.

He also likes to keep it fancy every now and then, adorning his clothing with some silver - chains, rings, or even a pocketwatch to keep track of time for some utility. All for simple aesthetics but rarely does so and prefers to keep it clean when only necessary.[/spoilername]
Character's Mental Description:
[spoilername="Texts"]Kou is a bit complicated despite his simple appearance. Growing as a street rat in his childhood and a thief after his incident, he knew the harsh rules of life for survival. Developing an unconditional need to look back and around himself, a keen awareness and the reflex to react accordingly, almost unnecessarily but a growing instinct itself.

Unknowingly a strategist at heart, Kou gathers every single possibility that may happen in a situation and taking things into account before doing anything rash or tackling the problem, even if it means the slightest of issues, he always had an alternative ready whenever it is needed. Though he can be a manipulative, using small-scale favors that will benefit himself on the long run, attempting to earn trust in every way possible which many interpret as being friendly.

More of a down-to-earth guy and the type who only talks if talked too or when he finds it necessary to do so. Stemming from his conditional restrain he placed himself from providing sudden inputs or information to others, seeing it as a hassle if it were to conflict with another being's opinion and preferring to follow what majority would do but independent enough to decide for his own if he finds the solution unnecessary or outright stupid. In terms of love, he's not clueless at all but would prefer to keep it quiet, simply laughing at some sexual innuendos or even playing along whenever someone flirts him, knowing his fate as it is, he already knows what would happened but he isn't afraid to be in a relationship when he finds it relaxing.

Like others, he has vices but not to the extreme, a smoker and a drinker with whatever his wallet brings him, enjoying parties and bars with his friends. On a lighter side, he enjoys aimless wondering or merely relaxing beneath a tree overlooking a great scenery, if ever he can find one that is.

In a fight, Kou is calm but he's no exception to things that would otherwise cause him to lose focus when certain conditions have reached. Utilizing the environment to his advantage and mainly relying on his speed and tricks to overpower his foes as he sees fit. Though he prefers to keep things less bloody which was proven near impossible from his experience, he does so as much as possible, using words to sway things if needed and what not.

Despite his realistic view of the world itself, seeing pain and death as common visitors. Kou still retains most of his humanity, sharing laughter with his friends and even doing reckless yet fun things, the common things you would see in a scenario when your life is not being threatened in every step[/spoilername]
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History:
[spoilername="That short History"]Born in a chaotic village near the Village Hidden in Leaf whereas drunkards, murderers and thieves roamed freely in broad daylight, his parents were killed at a young age due to some monetary problems, he was took up by his uncle who lived in the slums of their village, a former "shinobi" of Leaf before he left after failing the academy graduation multiple times in his younger years, now forced to scrape food crumbs in the ground and what not to feed themselves just to survive. His uncle who would constantly call himself as the "Greatest Thief" alive, would often find trouble resulting in further problems for Kou. Although he did managed to learned a few basic and useful tricks from his uncle, even the basics of chakra although he had a hard time understanding him during their sessions. Kou then started his career as a thief at a young age.

Everyday he would try steal from passing travelers along with his uncle, using whatever means drama to keep them busy while the other does the job until one of their heists turned for worst, resulting the death of his uncle at the hands of some shinobi disguised as a traveler. Although he was spared from being turned into a corpse, he and his uncle were mocked for their "petty party tricks", and the only reason his uncle was killed is because he had no talent whatsoever.

This faithful event fueled something inside Kou, a mixed emotion of rage and petty, the need to improve himself and show the shinobi what's true talent looks like. He could only weep crocodile tears for his uncle as somewhere inside him, he did really sucked but still didn't deserved to die, nobody does. Packing his stuff, he became a traveling thief - learning and improving himself with every opportunity he could take, stealing things to make his life a bit more livelier that it was before.[/spoilername]
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=43437
Old Training: http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=43440
Old Dojo: N/A
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: Development

Old Stats: 3,600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: 3,600
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
[col][legend="• S W A P S •"][/legend]|[legend="• N E W •"]
  • For Swap
    [spoilername="For Swap"]
    • Ultimate Counter Measure - A
    • Piecing Pinholder - A
    • Hyper Thrust - A
    • Trashin - A
    • Giga Star Breaker - A
    • Pressure Thruster - B
    • Fake Out - B
    • Enraging Strike - B
    • Million Stabs - B
    • Bloodletter - B
    • Finisher - B
    • Fillet-O-Flesh - B
    [/spoilername]
  • For Swaps
    [spoilername="For Swaps"]
    • Twin Rising Dragon - A
    • Earthly Impalement - A
    • Spiraling Silver - A
    • Body Flicker Shuriken - B
    • Zero Point Assault - B
    • Pinpoint - B
    • Silver Cloud - B
    • Sly Silver - C
    • Shadow Projectile - D
    • Destructive Power Shot - A
    [/spoilername]
  • For Swaps
    [spoilername="For Swaps"]
    • Combustive Shot - A
    • Terra Firma Shot - A
    • Voltaic Shot - A
    • Grapple Shot - B
    • Tracking Beacon - C
    [/spoilername]
[/legend][/col]

Name of any Contract you currently own: No
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: No
Name of Kinjutsu you own: No

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No

Question - Is it possible to get a jutsu refund for my Rank 1 Jutsus instead of swapping them out?

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Type: Free Rebirth Card -- Confirmed
Name: Yoshida Kou -- Approved
USername: Kou -- Approved
New Village: Missing -- Approved
Core Ability: Opportunist -- Approved (in History)
Class: Your class is incorrect.
For 1 in high, 2 in low... your base modifier (before VG) should be 90. Your current class has a base 85 modifier.
[3 pts]+2 Stealth/Awareness
[3 pts]+2 Stealth/Awareness
[1 pts]+1 Stealth
You're missing 1 point.

Branch: ANBU -- Approved
IC Rank: Denied -- You are to be a Mercenary for IC rank.
Physical Appearance: Approved
Mental Appearance: Approved
History: Taking to Stone Council.
Profile/Training/Dojo: Moved to old Missing Areas (You have to make new profiles for new characters)
Old Stats: Approved -- You have 28 ASP left
Jutsu Swaps: Not going to do your jutsu swaps until you list ALL of your mastered jutsus... as well as the jutsus you plan on swapping.

Question: Yes, you can get money back for the swap. Ranks will not swap over though.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Says that +1 Stealth is 2 Points (Reference Link)

IC Rank to be Mercenary.
Code:
<i>
</i>[u]The Vanishing Thief [Vet][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (65 + lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35 + lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5 Stealth and +4 Awareness
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty, Evasion and Genjutsu Save.
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy and Ninjutsu Accuracy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[col3][legend="• N I N J U T S U S •"]
[/legend][/col3]

EDIT 1: Cannot find my training, the list of my Rank 1 Jutsus should be there for sellback.
EDIT 2: Just read you moved my stuff... Can you or I re-post the link of Rank 1's I have there.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
New class: Approved.
New IC rank: Approved.

If you could, would you mind listing all of the Visual and Will Genjutsu by name?
Will handle the refund in a few minutes.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Visual said:
Mimic
False Surroundings
Eye Strain
Basic Clone
Blur
Rorschach Eye
Double Vision
Distortion
Ocular Trauma
Black Flash
After-Image
Verse of Darkness
Advanced Clone
Perception Filter
Depth Barrier
Night Mare
Solar Flare
Mime Box
The Reaper's Gaze
Ocular Assault
Body Double
Night
Deja Vu
Invisibility

Will said:
Lethargy
Tourniquet
Intimidation
Amnesia
False Success
Leaking Mind
Sear of the Mind
Black Out
Insomnia
Paranoia
Charismatic Breakdown
Untruth
Havoc of the Doomed Mind
Slowed Perception
Oblivious Rapture
Betrayal
Taunt
Thought Down
Torment of the Physical Plain
Corruption of the Earthly Plain
Chaos of the Mental Plain
Mental Kombat
Temple of Nirvana
Repetition

EDIT 1: Haven't posted my Rank 1 Jutsus yet that should be located in my Training Post.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Refund: 53313 Yen
On Hand: 30186.00 Yen

New Total: 83499 Yen

EDIT: The only jutsu you claim are mastered are the Will Genjutsu, Visual Genjutsu, and the ones you are swapping. There is no indication in your profile nor training that suggest any of the others are mastered; therefore, we have to assume all the others are Rank 1. All the jutsu you posted in your OCR are the jutsu you have listed between your Training and Profile; you have no other ones there.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All Jutsus found here are all Mastered as noted by Nanami to post all Mastered Jutsus. All Rank 1 Jutsus I own are found Here in my Training at the top right side. I usually just post that I have already mastered in my Profile since I tend not to use Rank 1 in an actual battle.

EDIT: I cannot actually post my Rank 1 Jutsus because Nanami moved it to that place where I don't have access.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Update your profile.
It is not our job to track down which jutsus are mastered.
It is not our job to differentiate which jutsus are mastered in your training and to decipher which ones are in your profile.
Each jutsu must be listed in your profile clearly stating it's mastery rank.
Such as:
  • Bodyswitch - E Rank - Mastered
    Transformation - E Rank - Mastered
    Rasengan - B Rank - Rank 1
    as an example..

Please correct your profile. Stating "All visual jutsus are mastered" and linking to the entire forum is not acceptable. Please list out all jutsus individually.
Once again. Clearly state which jutsus are mastered and which jutsus are rank 1.
I will follow up with your previous OCR and your training to make sure you are being consistent.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It's not that Nanami, its just that - I wasn't able to grab my Rank 1 Jutsus found in my Training but seeing I have access to it now. Here is the list of my Rank 1 Jutsus.

Would like to refund these Jutsus.

EDIT: Will update with that following format once I'm done with this so that there won't be any problems in the future as well.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=193485#p193485
According to your previous OCR, you only had 28 mastered jutsu that was swapped. If you had any other jutsus that were not among those 28, they should not be considered mastered (as they were not stated in your previous OCR)
The OCR form specifically states that you have to list your mastered jutsu upon OCR -- So following this, you only have:
Petrification
Earthslide Wall
Earthen Magnitude
Fist of Gaia
Antlion Sinkhole
Weighted Rock Technique
Bedrock Coffin
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Rock Golem
Earthen Coating
Mud Clone
Gravel Shift
Tatsumaki
Hurricane
Ambiance of the Forbidden
Zephyr's Grace
Wind Scar

Vacuum Sphere
Wind Force
Gale Force
Whirlwind Spin
Shredding Touch
Air Bullet
Desertification
Sand Tsunami
Terror of the Dunes
Desert Tendril Unleash
Sand Clone

I looked through your previous OCRs and your previous trainings.
There is no evidence that you trained all of your jutsus that you claimed to have trained. I think this is in part of over-writing your profile from previous characters (which is actually not allowed).
I will request an admin review on this due to issues revolving around this.

I'm going to lock this and lock your profile and training until the end of the review. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If it would help or make things faster. Majority of my Jutsu Rank-ups are most probably in Cloud, used up a lot of Advance Shop Points and some Training Points in the process. Sorry you guys had to do Paper-trailing due to my fault.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Based on this announcement, and the fact that you only carried over 28 jutsu to be mastered in your OCR previous to this one, only those ones would be considered Mastered, unfortunately.
All others will have to be considered Rank 1.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Refunding the jutsu from the 25th.
Refund: 29438 Yen
On Hand: 84,099.00 Yen
New Total: 113537.00 Yen

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I would do like to petition that I followed the rules accordingly. If it is due to a faulty wording, then clarification and paper trail is needed which can be found in my previous Training Topics (majority is in Cloud).
Profile Rules said:
Jutsu known and their ranks[/red], as well as which AE's you know, and your affinities.

This rank from my perspective meant was the actual Ranks of Jutsus (A, B, C, D, E), it was not clarified to me nor during my OCR that it has to be Rank 1 or Master Rank as both use the same wording of Rank.

So I would propose to have the Profile Rules re-clarified for the sake of everyone not losing their stuff due to such.
[spoilername="Profile Rules"]
  • Vitals: Vitals are the basics of your character's information, including the character's Name, Age, Personality, History and Appearance.
  • Stats: Essentially your current Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Control, Stamina and Agility Stats are in order to be tracked and if possible with their current cap. Along with this one, your own Character Level and OOC Rank (S, A, B, C, D, E).
  • Bloodline / Core Ability / Kinjutsu: If you already own a Bloodline or Core Ability, they must be stated in your Profile alongside with the Abilities learned (Core Ability) or unlocked (Bloodline) as to keep track during battle. If the player owns a Kinjutsu, they must also be posted alongside.
  • Jutsus: All Jutsus that are currently purchased (Must be shown on Shelf) alongside their respective Rank (A, B, C, D, and E) as well a notation Mastered if they are Mastered in the player's respective Training Topic. Alongside Jutsus must also be noted all of your character's currently unlocked Advanced Elements and both Minor and Major Affinities. This includes those that are unlocked through a Bloodline / Core Ability or a Kinjutsu.
  • Custom Class: Basically the Custom Class that was approved during the start of your career in Ninpocho or the new Custom Class done through your Rebirth (OCR).
  • Cursed Seals: Self-explanatory, must also be notated with their respective Ranks (1, 2 or 3/Mastered).
  • Custom Weapons / Puppets: All Custom Weapons and Custom Puppets alongside with their respective Augments, Traps and Augments approved through your respective Dojo should also be placed in your Profile.
  • Contracts: Self-explanatory.
  • Custom Role-Playing Jutsu: All CRPJ that were approved by your respective Council should be posted in your profile alongside with the effects of the said Jutsu.
  • Abilities: All Abilities approved from your respective Dojo should be placed in your respective Profile.
  • Inventory: This includes all General Items you currently have equipped in your Character. Take note that Custom Weapons and Puppets must be placed somewhere here in order to be allowed in Battle.
[/spoilername]

Another thing I would like to raise is that during my previous OCR (Here), I was able to go through the process smoothly without any question just like in my any other OCR that previously happened. The Jutsu Mastery Swap Part mentions to post my Mastered Jutsus which I did during the Jutsu Swap Process. The failure in my part is that I was not able to follow the format in the OCR Form written below:
Code:
[url=][/url] (Mastered) > [url=][/url] (Mastered)
But if you were to look below the given format, it does state that Rank 1 Jutsus as the only things needed to be posted are the actual Jutsus you needed to be swapped out which I left out and is found (Here).

Base on the recent Announcement during my OCR, which I know I was probably the cause of it due to my Training, Topic and OCR was raised to Admin and I find it unfair as the number of times I have OCR, I was never warned as everything I have posted during my Jutsu Swaps are all Mastered (as it stated to post my Mastered Jutsus, doesn't make sense to request for a Rank 1 Jutsu which also made me raise a question if I am allowed to do so which I did in order to get a refund for the Jutsus I know I will not be using, specifically during this OCR). I would like if possible for Missing Council to re-consider their decision of removing the Jutsu Ranks that I have earned throughout my years in NC (Although all Visual and Will Genjutsu should be considered as Mastered as they are explicitly stated in my Profile). I know it will take time but I am more than willing to wait than to continue knowing that I am about to lose my stuff.

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It is on the player to maintain their profile in its proper state, it does not fall to either Council OR Admin to fetch all relevant information during each battle or OCR. This manner of thinking is toxic, as it encourages players to neglect their duties on the assumption that Admin/Council will do all the work for them. The system works because both players and staff members cooperate and work together. If one decides that they don't need to do their part because the other will cover the work for them the system will stop functioning correctly. It is not Admin/Council's job to do the player's work for them. They must do their part as well, and if they are unwilling to do their part for the system the system will stop doing it's part for them.

Editted, as Jinouga pointed out a discrepancy in what was posted. However, the rest of what I said still stands. In addition, I fully believe it is common sense that one would need to keep track of their mastered jutsu in their profile, and not simply what they have and the OOC ranks of those jutsu. The excuse that it was unclear is threadbare at best, all one has to do is simply ask what was meant if things are truly that unclear. Again, it ties into the expectation that players need not put in the effort as Admin/Council will simply fix it if anything is wrong or missing. I believe it is time that mindset was put to rest.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Understood and lesson learned, but before I wrap up this OCR, I would still like to raise the issue on the Profile Rules as it is nowhere stated that one has to state individual Jutsus in their profile, I would like to have Admins re-consider updating the Profile Rules to do such if found necessary. So before everything else, I would like to confirm as well that my Will and Visual Genjusu that are placed in my Profile to be kept as Mastered as they are listed (just not individually).

EDIT: I do like to note that I hate to make Admin / Council to clean up for my mess (or everyone's elses) and I'm not relying on Admin / Council as this is the first ever OCR where as this kind of change has happened despite having OCR multiple times already the same exact way.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No idea, but I don't want to be marked Inactive (and RP this time). I'm posting my mastered Visual and Will Genjusu separately on my new profile.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back