Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jokes Make Me Laugh

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OoC: TL;DR Tetsu beats up a bunch of mercenaries, all of whom were visiting the village, in the Colosseum in the hopes that ANBU would approach to examine the situation]

I stood in the arena completely alone, or at the very least, peerless. As the dozen or so men who slept at my feet were far too weak to be considered company. I had arrived at the Colosseum just an hour ago, expecting sport. But instead I found the delicate egos of foolish boys, most of whom now laid floored; concussed, unconscious, or otherwise broken. And I couldn't be held responsible for that, they attacked me first. They issued the challenge, I mean it's like I said, they were fools.

I had walked onto the training ground in a t-shirt and jeans, arrived just as their little tournament began. It was cute, they had a mini scoreboard, a few referees, and the most serious face I've ever seen. Which made me laugh, as jokes were always funny. But if there's one thing the weak hate most, it's being reminded of how weak they are. So imagine how little they appreciated my laughter. Like bullies in the school yard, they gathered to intimidate. Must've been deceived by this body's teenage appearance, or they would've known better than to surround me. These were the type of guys who hid their insecurities under a sheet of arrogance, and built themselves like wild animals. Believing that strength could be found in the fibrous tissue beneath our skin. They placed much of their trust in the might of their flesh, forsaking skill and strategy. I knew this type, and I knew that they all had something to prove. So when the largest of them stepped forward, clad in armor and blades, I wasn't surprised. And I wasn't afraid, from what little fighting I saw early it was clear that these men weren't proper Shinobi. We were getting a lot of wanders and mercenaries coming through the village recently, and there was no doubt in my mind that these guys were some of them.

The thing is, I heard that ANBU kept a vigilant eye on all of our visitors, which meant that there was a chance that guy from the gate might be nearby. I'm not at all clear on how our black ops operate, but surely no one was trapped in one position. It wasn't insane to imagine that a guard of the gate might be asked to watch suspicious characters. Such as these men. I wanted to meet that stranger once more, so when the opportunity to slay these strangers arose, I took it. In the hopes that the ANBU would make themselves known, I could only guess the procedures called for in instances like this. But It would make sense that approaching me was a part of some protocol.

I don't remember which one of them threw the first fist, but I broke it. These guys were talented, but they were far too raw to handle a trained soldier. Which was immediately clear to them, it made sense that they'd attack me all at once. As a team they were uncoordinated; individually, they were stupid. Getting an arm snapped, immediately prompted the same guy to send me his other hand. They're jutsus were watered down; fire didn't burn as hot as it should, and their stones weren't too solid.

By the time the last one had fallen, I was honestly wondering how cheap their services were. Could it be they did it for free? Who in their right mind would pay for such useless men? None that I could think of.

With a sigh I walked over to leader, or at the very least the one who most likely to be their leader. With a maniacal laugh, I threw my palms into his chest. I knew how sinister my actions looked from a distance, his pained screams helped, but in reality I was just mending the bones I had broken. After our last encounter, I wasn't sure how quick he would be to jump to conclusions, especially given how cautious he was that time. But given the optics, what were he chances that no one approached me.

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He crept as he always did, caution and care fighting the urge to quicken his pace. It was an average day for Fuu, watching traffic in and out of the village and prioritizing threats, activities he relished in. He had no words for his distrust of foreigners, no solid explanations, but none were needed as he stalked the days prey.

Today it wasn’t about quality of foreign muscle in his village, but the quantity. He had noticed groups of refugees networking and buddying up, some only days after being allowed entry into Kumo. This disturbed the ANBU, whose paranoid mind instantly jumped to the worst conclusions. The thought of an invasion from a foreign land was never far from his mind these days, the increasing numbers of travelers only facilitating his fears. So, when he had spotted a small pack of recent arrivals, Fuu had deigned to follow them from a distant, keeping a watchful eye on the shady group.

Soon they had rounded about to the Colosseum, moving rapidly into the arena with new found purpose, the ANBU’s sight blocked by the colossal structure as the refugees passed inside. Quickening his pace, Fuu sprinted around the buildings wide outer curve, swinging to a stop at one of the many entrances. Pausing for a moment, he took a deep breath before sliding around the corner and up a flight of stairs, swinging around to the second tier of seating. Stepping back out into the sun, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to scene below.

The entire pack had been wiped out, and then some. There must have been some sort of event going on only moments before, but now there were only broken men. On one end, a figure was towering over one of the fallen men, the man screaming in pain as the assailant stood over him, his hands on his victim’s chest. ‘Well, looks like they bumped into the wrong Kumo nin.’ The ANBU thought, fighting a smirk as he pulled the recently added slide on his mask, exposing his mouth to the cold wind. Procuring a cigarette from his sleeve, the tall young man sparked it and took a long, smooth drag before launching himself to the Colosseum floor below.

Straightening up, he took another puff of his hand rolled, home grown tobacco and turned to greet his fellow Cloud shinobi. Before he could speak however, familiarity sparked in his mind and a thousand red flags rose in unison, his body instantly snapping to attention. It was the man from the gates, the masochist who would rather stab himself than yield to authority. What could a man need to hide so badly, it would cause him to destroy his own body. 'You only get one.' Gritting his teeth, the ANBU glared from behind his spider mask, his cold blue eyes locking on the familiar face in front of him.

Taking a long, deliberate pull from his smoke stick, Fuu exhaled the pungent smoke slowly and watched as it wafted past the medic nin in a thick cloud. “Care to explain?” He asked lowly, his voice barely a growl as he gestured to the bodies around him. “This trash is hardly Medical Shinobi jurisdiction.” Of course, Fuu was almost pleased to see the refugees get a taste the pain he himself wanted to deliver on them, but that didn’t mean that somebody could just attack them at whim. Clenching his many fists tight beneath his robes, the ANBU stared his fellow Shinobi down, all the while puffing away on his cigarette. This was the ideal place for a reunion, and Fuu couldn’t help but wonder if that was deliberate.

[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was a day of rest and relaxation, or at least that was the plan. Yuuto had taken this day off from the Shinobi world rather treating himself to a day out. It was constantly as though he was living two lives, one under the mask of "Zenku" and the other revealed as Masaru Yuuto. However no matter how much he tried to dismiss his responsibilities there always remained the nagging sense of duty he had. Even on his days off, the headset was stuck to his ear like glue. As the Anbu traveled the village a small murmur came through his headsets.

~Colosseum to Kumo, Colosseum to Kumo if there's anyone listening we have a small issue here... Apparently some refugees were having a g competition and some guy in street clothes came by and wiped the floor with them. He's taking it too far though, oh Raiden I think he may have killed one or two of them.~ The transmission was then cut as Yuuto had already made up his mind on the matter. It was perfect timing to ruin his day off but it was definitely a horrid way to persist it. Yet he couldn't just turn it a blind eye to this call, it had been so long since he got to stretch his bones and who else would be better tasked than to detain an overly aggressive fighter.

Even though he was going on call there still had to be some kind of tact in this situation. Using the Mask Summon jutsu he'd call his Three Eyed Anbu mask from the shadows that were constantly at his beck and call. With a hair-tie, he'd fashion his white hair into a pony tail. The next step would be to cover up his body and much like any good Anbu he kept his cloak on him. Or at least in his endless shadows, who didn't love having their own little pocket dimension to hold items and such. If not surely they would need to invest in one as he had. After throwing the black cloak over his body "Zenku" the Anbu soldier could sprint in full speed until he reached the destination.

People were filing out of the Colosseum section that this apparent aggressor was in. They shifted and moved out of the way as Zenku made his way through. Instantly scanning the open arena he took notes of the current situation. Fourteen or so laid out on the ground. Bloodied faces with serious bruises. Some of them have broken bones and others look like they're not breathing. This guy, is good whoever he is. Seems there is another Anbu already here but he may need back up this fighter is dangerous. Zenku would casually approach them speaking in a plain tone while slightly waving his hands around. "This looks like a mess, did you really have to beat them down this badly? I think you probably put more effort into making a point than you did defending yourself." All of his words pointed towards the man who barely had a scratch on him if any at all. Now his words would drift towards the Anbu already here hoping to gather some sense of knowledge on any information he may have missed.

"Any casualties, or are we just working with a breaker?" It would seem that these men already knew each other as though there was some heavy tension in the air. Maybe "Zenku" could offer him assistance, but if only the unsuspecting Anbu had an idea about what was truly going to unfold here.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though I had broken his sternum in two, I still thought he could've gone with a little more pain. Were I of any other family, I'd have made sure that his wounds heal slow. He would feeling the cells of his body mending, and it would be agony. But that's a line my bride has forbidden me to cross, and I wasn't stupid enough to disobey her wishes. So I corrected the stranger's bones, ignoring his audible discomfort. And when the familiar voice spoke, I finished up before acknowledging his presence. This was the man I had been waiting for, the man at the gate. He said he'd remember me, and that much was true. But could I get him to stay for my games this time? Or would he run like last time?

When I opened my mouth, I spoke with unnatural passion and sincerity, using my entire body for emphasis, "I swore an oath to this village, to bring life and health where ever I go. Do you expect me to turn back on my word, to forsake my ninja way?! Where are your moral man! Wher -- ahahaha. Whoa, I thought I could keep a straight face longer than that. You're right these men are a waste of my time, a waste of my skill..." I stopped speaking as the second man approached. Another ANBU, perhaps I had called more attention to myself than I should I meant to.
His presence didn't disturb me all that much though, so I had no problem answering his questions. "I made an effort to avoid their vitals, so no casualties. But I hope they recognize the huge favor I've done them. Now they know how weak they truly are, the weak pay good money for this kind of lesson... Don't know if I can keep calling them weak though. They saw the gap between us, and still fought. Unlike your comrade here, who fled at the first drop of blood. Didn't know the ANBU admitted cowards into their ranks."

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I swore an oath to this village, to bring life and health where ever I go. Do you expect me to turn back on my word, to forsake my ninja way?! Where are your moral man!” Fuu clenched his jaw, fighting to keep his emotions in check. "Wher -- ahahaha. Whoa, I thought I could keep a straight face longer than that. You're right these men are a waste of my time, a waste of my skill..."

The ANBU wasn’t caught by surprise this time as his adversary dropped his golden boy façade. By this point, he knew better than to fall for any sort of ruse. The Medic was dangerously clever and Fuu would be cautious with all proceedings, careful not to be surprised by anymore of the man’s seemingly self-destructive actions. Before he could speak up, the sound of a new arrival broke the tense stare down momentarily, and Fuu’s cold eyes swiveled to take in the new comer. ‘Zenku again.’ Fuu realized, nodding a head towards his fellow as ANBU as he approached.

He listened calmly to the medic’s explanation of the situation, noting that he didn’t mention any reasoning or provocation. Fuu was certain that, should he press the matter he could have the med-nin detained and reprimanded, but before he could consider the idea his mind was warped and clouded by heat. “They saw the gap between us, and still fought.” The man was saying matter of factly, the tone of his voice sending venom through Fuu’s veins. “Unlike your comrade here, who fled at the first drop of blood. Didn't know the ANBU admitted cowards into their ranks."

Biting down on the edge of his filter-less cigarette, the ANBU took one more deep drag before spitting the wrap to the ground, causing the cherry to explode in a shower of sparks with an audible ‘THWACK’. His eyes locked on the man in front of him, Fuu’s mind raised in a thousand directions as he reached up and removed the earpiece from his ear, sliding it into the folds of his robes. This man was an enigma, a freak who mutilated himself and got a kick out of messing with black ops. Something was amiss about this stranger, and that alone was enough of a reason for Fuu to detain him. There was more to it however. This stranger had gone out of his way to antagonize the ANBU, twice now. He had questioned Fuu’s integrity and threatened his standing in the village, and the young man could not abide either.

“Brave man, fighting foreign garbage and hiding behind clever ploys.” He growled lowly, replacing the slide of his mask to cover his full face once again. “Fuck these games. Identify yourself and let’s start this.” Glancing over where Zenku stood, he put a gloved hand up and gestured for him to stay back. If his fellow ANBU got in his way, Fuu wouldn’t hesitate to attack him as well. The usually level-headed Mempo was in a rage, his eyes boring into the strange man. With the foreign threat, the recent increase in crime and now this thorn in his side, Fuu was on his last nerve. “I want to know who I’m about to kill.”

'Or who's about to kill me."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Immediately this situation had begun getting out of hand. The medic in front of him exclaimed that he avoided vitals to not kill them showing he had great skill. Yuuto however patiently waited for an answer about why he was so brutal. Seeing as that part was avoided he could only muster that this man had a sadistic fantasy about beating up on people so much weaker than him. It's not as if these men were criminals they were simply rough refugees. Men like this disgusted the Anbu. "How weak they are... I should show him how weak he is. Try that shit on someone your own size... be calm Yuuto hold it together. Composure is key here." He made an insult at the other Anbu, Doku the man with a spider mask. This one that could not simply be avoided by these standards. It didn't take long for him to snap.

While Doku began to bite down on his cigarette excessively causing the sparks to explode, Yuuto simply weaved handseals. Dark portals would open up behind him as ten shadow imps appeared. They were viscous in appearance but their demeanor was totally docile. The ten shadow imps began to grow in size, resembling goblins as though they were larger than need be. The creatures would hustle and begin to take the bodies of the fallen men dragging them to safety. Yuuto's gaze never left the men as he watched the progressing scene unfold. A fight was sure to break out and this level of uncalled for brutality.

Doku was out for blood. "Really, this is becoming more than I bargained for. I'm pretty sure you have broken a few rules or standards we Kumo have set for ourselves. You didn't have to go that far, but it's clear you two have some bad blood. Tell you what though I won't lift a finger until one of you drop. Regardless of who drops you, [points at Tetsuya] I have more questions for you something you didn't answer that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I also wish to know now more than ever what this is. So regardless of who wins your petty fight I'm bringing you in. Doku, don't kill him I want to bring him for questioning." Yuuto would walk to the side of the arena and observe the two as their heated battle would be surely able to begin.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before he died, my Father used to take me everywhere he went. I was next in line after all, I had a lot to learn. One night he walked me beyond the estate, past the edge of our property line, and into the furthest corner of Cronopolis. Thieves and murders lived in that part of the village, and even then I knew how much they loved the dark. I was terrified, but my he Father just whistled to himself. I figured staying near my dad was the best thing I could do. Eventually my father stopped walking, we were standing in front of some building, that look like it hadn't been used in years. He just started at its door, and said "I love our clan more than I care for my life, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for it. And that's what I need you to feel, Tetsuya. Our family leads the clan for one reason, we make the sacrifices and the decisions that others simply can't. She chose us to protect this family. So forget compassion, forget mercy, there is no room in our hearts for it." Turns out my cousin, Souji, had stolen a hundred or so dollars from the family. And that was enough reason for my father to spend the next six hours peeling him from his bones. "One bad apple can ruin the bunch" he explained. When we got home, I expected everyone to have questions. I was waiting for someone to ask about my lost cousin, but no one ever did. They might not have known Souji's crime exactly, but they knew he committed one. And they accepted his death immediately. His parents cried, sure, but other than that, no one acknowledged his absence. That seemed to be our place in the clan, judge and jury. We protected the clan with our cruelty, and everyone thanked us for that.
I later found out that my father killed a good amount of our clan that way. If you posed the slightest threat you lost the right to live. So when the man standing before me, threatened my life, I immediately thought of my Father. Who would've had the ANBU's heart in his hands by midnight, me..I could wait till sunrise. For first time in a long time, I was angry.

I didn't care for what either had to say, their words fell on deaf ears. I was still necessary to the Clan, my death would be catastrophic for the family. So threatening me, is no different than threatening the Clan. "It's scum like you who make my life difficult."

[Calling B-Mod]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
iZ0xEN5yjpBY2.gif
Welcome to Ninpocho Modded Combat!

Today I will be your Bmod, and I have a few requests.
1) Please send all actions/information in the same PM. It helps me keep everything neat and tidy, easier to keep up with info.
2) Please be clear on your actions and conditionals even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if something got modded the way you didn't want it to.
3) If I mess up or forget anything send me a pm don't be afraid to call me out because If I truly made a mistake I will fix it.
4) Please add links to whatever you're sending. It makes my job 20% Cooler

Now please send me:
  • Stats
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

If there's anything I missed, that you feel important send that too.

Stole Yuuto's format xD

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC: Are you guys giving the 48 hour rule to send actions/RP between mods? OR freehanding it. I'm cool with which ever. I just dont want you guys cramming if you dont want to.]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I don't mind the 48 hour rule, I should be able to handle that if they can. I'll delete this post tonight and repost with an RP and my [Actions sent]]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as though the lone challenger had a moment to himself briefly doing nothing. Now that the men were out of the way, the imps would fade as if sent back to their shadowed realm. He began to say that is was scum like him who made the boy's life difficult. "And it's self entitled pricks like you who make my job difficult." The retort would be simple and true at least from Yuu's perception. This kid had some mental issues and was going to be a child about it. However the truth was, he didn't have to be so brutal against weak refugees who'd done nothing wrong. Doku's anger with him set off an obvious red flag. The battle was about to begin and from the look on their eyes they wanted to duke it out alone. However something about that mednin, threw Yuuto off. He didn't trust the boy, nor did he want to see him die. He didn't trust Doku's judgement either the man was too loose of a canon with his emotions flaring like this. He could see it now, no matter who won Yuuto was going to have to knock them out for their own good. If they attacked him he'd have even more problems but he'd indulge their behavior allowing the lot do as they wished. "Guess nobody likes being questioned these days. Tough tit" His mind flooded with strategies as he plotted out his first movements. This would be something interesting to observe at least, there wouldn't be much for Yuuto to die.

[Actions Sent]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The time for words was past. Fuu clenched his jaw even tighter as he squared up, turning his body sideways and keeping his eyes locked on the medic nin. “All I wanted was a damn name.” He growled under his breath, doing a quick inventory of his equipment and techniques.

It was unusual for Fuu, reacting to emotion rather than logic. But there was something about this man that stank of trouble. Everything about him, from his cocky demeanor to his complete disrespect for his fellow Shinobi got under the ANBU’s skin, heating him from head to toe. It had been a long time since he had been in an actual fight, and his first of this magnitude. Here he was, staring down his fellow Kumo nin and preparing to tear him to shreds. For a moment he considered other possible outcomes, but it was too late now.

Pushing his mask to the side, the young man spit a glob of mucus on the ground before turning back to his foe, sliding his mask back into place. Even with Yuuto’s supervision, Fuu didn’t intend to stop until one of them was dead. The switch had been thrown, and that could mean only one thing.

[MORTAL KOMBAT]
[Sending Actions meow.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 1 said:
bear-fight.gif
Round One! Fight!

[col3]
Tetsuya
HP: 22,720 - 1782 + 682 = 21,620
CP: 15,925 - 738 - 562 - 454 = 14,171
AP: 8 - 2.5 - 2 - 2 = 1.5 = 9 ap next round.
Visible Items: 'The Hand' |Fuu
HP: 19,720 - 4248 - 1440 = 14,032
CP: 18,600 - 170 - 170 - 170 - 170 - 455 = 17,465
Mucus: 1,500 -100 - 100 - 100 - 100 = 1,100
Golden Mucus: 0
AP: 8 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1.75 = 2.25 = 9 ap next round.
Visible Items:Belt Pouch x1, Wind Gloves, Pain Black Gloves|
Yuuto
HP: 42,000 - 0 = 42,000
CP: 36,000 - 568 - 650 = 34,782
AP: 10 - 7 = 3 = 11 Next Round.
Visible Items: Belt Pouch x2, Headset, Shoulder Bag, Weapon Holster x2[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]0.00 seconds: Yuuto begins to 'Duel' Tetsuya.
1.00 seconds: Yuuto performs a hidden action!
  • Tetsuya is unaware of the real Yuuto.
  • Fuu is unaware of the real Yuuto.
1.30 seconds: Fuu Web Slings at Tetsuya!
  • Hit! One Web Attached!
2.50 seconds: Fuu Web Slings again at Tetsuya!
  • Full Miss!
3.00 seconds: Yuuto does a hidden action! A RING OF FIRE! Appears!
  • Fuu & Tetsuya are outside of the Ring! 'The Ref begins to count!'
3.10 seconds: Tetsuya condenses the electrical pulses in the air and channels them to Fuu!
  • Fuu is Stunned!
3.50 seconds: Yuuto does a hidden action!
3.80 seconds: Fuu Web Slings again at Tetsuya!
  • Hit! 2 Webs Attached!
4.50 seconds: Yuuto does a hidden action!
5.00 seconds: Fuu web slings once more!
  • Hit! 3 Webs Attached!
5.63 seconds: Tetsuya forms handseals like a pro and shoots Dragon-esque Fireballs from his mouth at Fuu!
  • Critical!
  • Fuu is set on Fire!
7.19 seconds: Fuu Pulls himself to Tetsuya and Attempts to Sling Kick him!
  • HIT!
8.10 seconds: Tetsuya spews ash at Fuu!
  • Hit!
[/legend]

[legend="Notes"]-Fuu's Conditional didnt go off due to being stunned.
-Any questions may be pointed to myself or another Bmod for clarification purposes.
-If something is wrong PM me and I'll fix it accordingly. Though note that things that change in the mod that require a roll for a check or accuracy/dodge may change the outcome of the round completely.[/legend]

Hoshitsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking Through the halls of the Colosseum seemed like a far better use of time than training for the day. Hoshitsu had decided to see the sights of the village for once. Sure, the life of a recluse was all fun and games for the first 13 years, but he yearned for something more. And with a beautiful day upon him, and no pressing tasks to mind to, Hoshitsu made his way to the upper floors. ' From up there I should be able to see a whole bunch of things, not just the fights, but this beautiful village too. It's a good thing Yuuto sensei isn't around, I get the feeling He'd make me run up the outside of the building with some paint rather than taking the stairs'. Hoshitsu laughed it off at first, but then felt a pang of guilt for shirking his training.

"Ah, what's one day? might as well enjoy the peace"

He made his way up to a spot he'd recently stumbled onto only a few days before. It was a row higher up with a great view he hoped to enjoy for the day. But as he made his way up the stairs, Hoshitsu felt that something wasn't right. 'guess i'm just not used to getting out and about'. He tried to shake it off, but there was an uneasy air that drifted down from the top of the stairs. ' C'mon Hoshitsu, get ahold of yourself'. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves.

"It's probably nothing" he said to himself as he opened to the door to the upper rows.

He looked out just in time to see two figures fighting. One had the other entangled in streams of web, while the second seemed to breathe fire balls at the web holding figure. There were bodies lying all over the ground, the faces of which were from lands Hoshitsu had only heard of. The smell of suffering and the Heat of pure hatred seemed to linger thick in the mid day air. ' sweet christ, what did I just walk in to'?

Hoshitsu watched as wounded stranger cough, try to stand, then collapse in the distance. Just as the web wielding man launched himself into the fire breather. Were these people invaders? He had heard of the dangers of foreigners before, but never paid it much mind. Panic started started to set in as he stood in awe at the two. Foreign or not, these were full fledged shinobi. A mix of pants wetting fear, and heart pounding excitement kept him locked in place, transfixed on the gruesome battle before him.

As he watch the two fly a few feet with the force of the blow, Hoshitsu noticed a familiar face standing unharmed by the sidelines. 'yuuto sensei? what is he doing here?' Hoshitsu looked to his teacher for a sign. But even if he were to tell him to leave, Hoshitsu was determined to see this fight play out.

He had never felt this kind of fire between two people before. This was pure, unadulterated, Hatred. And there was no way these two were going down without a show.

[spectating from afar]

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I spat out the last bit of ash with as much force and ferocity as I could muster. It burned at my throat and coated my tongue, but surely it did him worse. The smoke, now a curtain between us, made it impossible for me to discern his position. There were no shadows to follow, no hints to rely on. But I couldn't worry. In fact, were this any other day I would have laughed, because as much as he needed those silly webs to hurt me, I hadn't even bruised. Still, no smile crossed my face. The gate-man sought to take my life, and I couldn't trust that a Shinobi of his position made idle threats. But was there a chance he was just trying to lull me into a false sense of security? I've read plenty of stories of how Arrogance toppled nations, how it left kings bleeding on the battlefield, a sword between their teeth, because they underestimated the strength of their enemies. Was it right to calculate his power so soon?

I suppose it didn't because if this was the strength he meant to murder me with, if this was this "Pitiful, and just as weak as I thought" fulfilling my responsibility wouldn't be a problem. But if he was holding back, he would be a fool to think I would to. I never was the type of kid to step on an ant just once, hundred times made its death certain. So even if this guy was weaker than me, I wouldn't hold back.

"Gate-man" I howled, "You've made a threat larger than you can imagine. There is a lot of lives and circumstances riding on my continued existence, so I cannot let you leave here today whole. I've pledged myself to this village, and to honor that I won't be taking your life today. Instead, I'll break you. I'll tear the flesh from your bones, and destroy each of your senses. I'll make sure you never form a hand seal again. DO YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL MAKE CERTAIN YOU SHATTER!!!"

[Actions Sent]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
‘Fuck.’

Fuu grunted as he slid back, covering his face with his arms as the scalding ash engulfed him. It was everywhere, coating his every inch of his heavy robes with grey heat. Holding back a cough, he was silently thankful for his mask and robes. This was ugly, and far from an ideal situation, but Fuu was long past any feelings of doubt or concern. His blood was pulsing, he could hear it in his ears, his vision framed in red as rage and adrenaline coursed through his veins. Holding his position, he swept his eyes back and forth through the cloud of ash, trying to spot his opponent in the haze.

“I'll tear the flesh from your bones, and destroy each of your senses. I'll make sure you never form a hand seal again. DO YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL MAKE CERTAIN YOU SHATTER!!!" Sneering, Fuu spun in the direction of the challenge, his robes sending ash flying in their wake. Despite his pain, he could still see the look on his opponent faces when he man had yanked his prey towards him, introducing his heavy boot to the man’s cocky face. It was satisfying but short lived, his foe’s retaliation had come swiftly and painfully. Like a drug addict, the ANBU feigned to see that look again, to break the man’s face as well as his spirit. But to do that, he would to step things up.

Without saying a word, he focused on the direction of his adversary and prepared. He wouldn’t be caught off guard again.

[MFT]
[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto's plans went unhindered as he stealthily created his duplicates and entered a ring of fire. He'd watch this ensuing battle from a defensive area while awaiting, for their actions. Fuu began to spew webs which was oddly interesting considering who he was. The spider mask had more meaning it seemed as the chakra enhanced webs led to him attempting a powerful kick, however it was dodged easily by the unknown fighter. This man began to utilize Fire Ninjutsu proving himself a expert of the jutsu. It seemed he and this asshole had more in common than he thought. Fuu's plans however was quite basic as he was only testing the waters. That fire would burn and the small electricity spark would keep him down slightly. "Doku if you don't start kicking his ass I'll step in and finish the job." He wanted the Anbu to get motivated for this battle was something he could not afford to let him lose. Yuu would have to prepare some countermeasures at the rate this was going.

[Sending Actions]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 2 said:
tumblr_mh02ngQ2gL1s3r24zo1_500.gif
Round Two! Fight!

[col3]
Tetsuya
HP: 21,620 - 2880 - 4400 - 4400 + 682 = 10,622
CP: 14,171
AP: 9 ap next round.
Visible Items: 'The Hand' |Fuu
HP: 14,032 - 1274 - 8470 = 4,288
CP: 17,465
Mucus: 1,100
Golden Mucus: 250 - 100
AP: 9 ap next round.
Visible Items:Belt Pouch x1, Wind Gloves, Pain Black Gloves|
Yuuto
HP: 42,000
CP: 34,782
AP: 11 Next Round.
Visible Items: Belt Pouch x2, Headset, Shoulder Bag, Weapon Holster x2[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]0.00 seconds: Tetsuya releases the Smoke Cloud! But Fuu is still on fire!
2.22 seconds: Fuu Sends a wave of Flowing Earth at Tetsuya unmasterfully!
  • Critical!
  • Tetsuya is Crushed!
  • Tetsuya is Suppressed!
  • Tetsuya's Head is Sprained!
  • Fuu rides the wave!
3.30 seconds: Tetsuya summons the Demonic Statue Of the outer Path!
  • Fuu is effected!
  • Fuu has some of his Chakra Sapped!
  • Yuuto is unaffected!
5.56 seconds: Tetsuya attempts to attack with a Wind Scythe!
  • Hit!
  • Fuu's Golden Mucus Armor takes the blow~!
5.56 seconds: Fuu shows off his creative nature with Zephyr's Forbidden Grace!
  • Hit!
  • Hit!
8.89 seconds: Tetsuya focuses his energy into a Babylonian Gate!
  • Four Hit, One Critical!
  • Fuu is Impaled!
10.00 seconds Round is over.[/legend]

[legend="Notes"]-I havent done all the CP costs yet, but I did put the Damage values in.
-Any questions may be pointed to myself or another Bmod for clarification purposes.
-If something is wrong PM me and I'll fix it accordingly. Though note that things that change in the mod that require a roll for a check or accuracy/dodge may change the outcome of the round completely.[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back