Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Junkos Mask - [Open]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at a mirror image of himself, Junko seen a sleepless individual. Small bags under the eyes, sweating, hair a mess, shirtless, and reddish eyes due to the lack of sleep. "No sleep once again." Junko said being accustomed to sleepless nights. Junko had grown up being alone at night, knowing pain and frustration like the back of his hand, but how come he managed to smile during the day at patients at the hospital?

A mask, not showing his true emotion or true face, as if he was a ANBU naturally. The mask itself seemed as if it's the thing that keeps Junkos emotions in check. The only time Junko could remember showing his true colors was when he left the village for training with Daisuke. The Devastating training showed Junko how ruthless the world was even though the world tormented him since birth. Being an orphan , only having his brother at his side, but where was his brother? Since getting involved in the ninja world, it was as if his brother vanished from the face of the planet.

Now completely alone, with really no one, but his sensei that has now become the sennin of the medical branch. Daisuke was his only source of family and the only person he could actually show his true colors to. Junkos true pain, sorrow, and happiness was one thing that he felt only Daisuke could recognized. Learning, living, eating, fighting, sharing stories with that one individual, which made him an important part of Junkos life. Daisuke helped shape Junko into the talented shinobi he is, even though the world itself taught him the basics of life.

familiar questions seemed to float in Junkos head. Questions he seemed to ask himself his whole life. "Who am I? Where am I truly from? Who are my parents? Where are my parents? Family.. What is a true family like?" Junko thought leaving the bathroom going into his bedroom. It was as if a hurricane had hit the place, clothes laying around, with multiple objects out of place or knocked down. A smell of sweat, ambition, and cigarettes floated through the air. Looking at his bed, a women stood near, putting on her pants.

"I had a wonderful night, I hope to revisit sometime soon." The women said in a seductive voice, making it known that she wanted to comeback another time. "Their wont be any revisit for you." Junko said bluntly, showing no emotion towards the women. Watching as she grabbed her shoes and stomped to the door angrily. "Douche" She said as she left the apartment.

"Time for this mask to come off." Junko said as he tightened his belt on his pants as he was dressing himself moments after the women's leave.

An hour later...

Thunder clapped as Junko Could be seen wearing his normal suit, covered by a cloak to shield him from the rapidly falling rain. Equipped with his ninja kunai, box of smokes, and katana. Nights like this only reminded him of the nights he had to kill, sometimes slaughtering families at a time just to survive. Back with Daisuke, when training wasn't just training, but training was surviving. Back when Junko was reckless, and a battle hungry individual. Did that side fade away? Or was it truly being covered by a mask?

Sitting on a rooftop of a popular club letting out a small pulse of his chakra, Junko could feel the roaring winds, hear the booming thunder with cracking lightning, the loud music of the club, while seeing the everlasting rain fall as people entered the building. If one was skilled enough, they would be able to feel Junkos chakra blocks away. Afterall, he wasn't trying to contain it.

"Entertainment..." Junko said laughing, a laugh that wasn't released in a long time, filled with excitement while chills went down his spine. Within seconds, screams could be heard from the club. People rapidly exited, scattering like small insects. "It's A Demon!!!" People shouted as they fled in terror. A huge Demonic power could be felt as a beastly roar echoed throughout what seemed like the entire village. The building shook and cracked as the demonic power steadily increase. "This building will fall in a matter of minutes." Junko thought as he stood to his feet.

Exiting the club was a white human figure, with orange long hair, shredded clothing, red markings, and horns. The man or demon glowed with a Red aura, holding a all black katana. Releasing chakra so strong it made it difficult to breath, let alone move. Looking at the figure made Junko sweat. Was he nervous? Was it fear? Or simply excitement? Vanishing, Junko was no longer on top of the building, but in front of the demon like human figure, with a great distance in between them. "What's this thing motive? Who is this? What is this?" Junko thought as he pulled out his katana.</COLOR>
Image of Demon
<COLOR color="grey">

Junko was still only a MiT, nothing special. Still working on some of the basics of his training. As one would view the situation, the first thought would be, "He think he could take that thing alone?" Most would call Junko insane or a fool to think about pursuing the thing, but looking at Junko one would see him smiling, if not laughing as people coward in fear around him, calling for help, praying kumogakures elite shinobi would take care of the situation.

[WC:905]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the best things about cloud was its weather. He seemed to find it relaxing and refreshing. It did not matter where he was or what he was doing, he usually welcomed the rain. Usually. Daisuke loved the rain and thunder storms, so long as it did not interfere with his visual programming. Unfortunately this storm had done just that. Just getting home, Daisuke laid down on his bed still in his work clothes. Hoshi rested on the floor and Boshi simply sat near the bed. Both were equally as upset when the connection went out, but Daisuke managed to stay calm. Before he could stay another word, Hoshi interrupted. Being the head of private investigations for many years, Hoshi had learned to train not only his nose, but the rest of his senses to lock on to a distinct chakra. From there, he could properly identify the chakra signature even in a crowd of people. What others chose to call a senor-type, Hoshi simply called it familiarization.

What the hell?”, he said rising himself off the ground. “Hoshi, what’s wrong?” asked his master. Hoshi’s stance grew more feral and his voice deeper. The sennin grew more concerned by the minute wondering what was going on. His mind became inundated his thoughts of Junko fighting bravely and possibly falling in battle. His mind became uneasy then. Losing his parents was too much as it was now. To lose another person he viewed as family would result in a near mental breakdown. Realizing that emotions lead to irrational decisions, Daisuke slowed his breathing in hopes of calming himself down. While emotions could be used to fuel his resolve, he was also aware that emotions clouded one’s judgment.

I sense a strong chakra. It’s an evil, veil, cold, dark, and sinister chakra. Of this, I’m sure. There’s a crowd running from it. I can feel their small chakras as well. There’s another as well.”, the dog described. Daisuke was not too surprised to hear of a demon spotting. After all, he had seen firsthand the demon invasion that occurred in Kumogakure several years ago. He sat down and sighed a bit, wanting no part of what was about to occur. Duty called however and as the head of the medical branch, there might have been those people who needed medical attention. He made his protest known as he was slow to get up, but something Hoshi would mention would cause Daisuke to send a path head.

Daisuke, the chakra signature opposing the demonic energy…is Junko’s.” he added. A look of shock would flash across his face. The very thought of his pupil, someone he viewed as family, risking his life against a demon was emotional unbearable especially since his parents dead just a short while ago. From that fear grew anger and from that angry, Daisuke found his resolve. He would not allow his pupil to fight alone He would do whatever he thought was right in order to protect his disciple and if it meant his death, then he would gladly accept that fate. He viewed it as a second chance really. For all his power, Daisuke was powerless to stop his parent’s fate, but he had a chance to protect someone he cared for deeply. By no means did Daisuke doubt Junko’s power and skill. He had the upmost confidence in him, but he knew better than to underestimate a true demon.

Dammit Junko, why are you there? I need speed, now!” he thought as he slipped on his shoes and summoned his newest path. This one was a strong female warrior and operative from Marsh country who was once a member of the People’s liberation Army. Daisuke managed to acquire her body during the Bear-Marsh war aftermath and believed her body to be rather valuable. Today would be the first time she would be put into use and it could not have come at a better time. As quick as he summoned her, she had left out for the demon’s location. Azusa’s seikon speed was beneficial for Daisuke’s emotional relief. The faster his path reached his pupil, the better he would feel. With god-like speed, Azusa soon appeared just a few feet away from her target. She wasted no time summoning Daisuke to the scene, then remained idol.

Junko! Are you alright? What’s going on here?” he asked, concerned for his student’s safety. Facing a demon after so many years should have been a little frightening, but things had changed since the last time. Now, he could summon a fearsome stone creature of his own, thanks to his powers. Being a rikudo sennin, his eyes were the strongest of the famous doujutsus. His crimson red ripple patterned eyes possessed a sharper insight than all others. While the rinnegan did not allow him to see for hundreds nor thousands of meters like the Byakugan, or perfectly memorize jutsus like the Sharingan, it did allow him to discern various jutsus from the opponent, see all forms of chakra clearly, and view the chakra system of those around them, respectively. He turned his rinnegan eyes on the creature and confirmed what Hoshi had suggested.

It’s true. But how did it get here? Did it simply escape from hell? Did someone make a deal with the devil? Did someone summon it from the depths of the underworld to seek revenge on another? I guess it doesn’t matter now. As long as we weaken it then seal it away, we will be fine.” he thought just before repeating his thoughts allowed to Junko.

WC: 930

------------------------------------

Path description:
</U></B>
</I>The Fourth Path: Path of Omnipresence<i></i>​
<i>
</i>
101083180217_zps59e15b6a.jpg

Name: Azusa

Clan: Seikon (Link here)

Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 3rd of February (approval here)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Lawful Good description here

Battle Constants:
Special Abilities:

<B><U>Shadow Tactics: (Sentinel - Anbu Branch) Battle hardened and watchful over entry points and prisoners, these Anbu bear a special armor that is standard issue for any ANBU that earns the title of Sentinel. Effect: +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items. The user gains +45 Minutes to catch any timed topic within their own Village. Once gained, this ability permanently remains on the character.

--------------------------
Bloodline Passive: Bloodline Table: Link

Distorting Wake - Passive [Rank 3]: +3 Dodge

Unreal Celerity - Passive: prioritize up to 2 AP's worth of actions to gain priority over all other actions in that round. Jutsus gets -2 Accuracy (Or Genjutsu DC if a Genjutsu is used).

Sunder Reality - <I>Activated Passive: Unarmed Weapon deals +20 Basic Strike Damage; +10% Damage Buff to Slashing and Piercing Taijutsu; user ignores up to 10% Damage Reduction.

Soulsword Overdrive - Activated Passive: Sunder Reality's effects increased by an additional +20 Basic Strike Damage and ignoring an additional 10% of Damage Reduction.

Abilities:

0. Sentinel (anbu branch) - here

1-3. Kinjutsu option (Rikudo Sennin) - here

4. Jutsu Mastery - here

5. calm mind - here

6. hyperactive - here

7. healing factor - here

8. Quick Reaction - here

9. Stalker - here

10. Insight - here

11. Summoner - here

Equipment:

Item 1: Backpack
Item 2: Belt pouch
Item 3: Headset
Item 4: Kawarimi Target
Item 5 (special slot from sentinel ability): ?
Item 6: Summoning scroll (large) (weapon creations)

Sheath item slot(# 0): Chakra Disruption Blade (Chakra Drain, Chain Link, Ignition) [name: Spirit Stealer / Dashi-san]

Quiver: Arrows (Infinite)

2nd Summoning scroll (large) (#1): Death's kiss (weapon creation) [Barrage, Siege, Toxify (Black Lotus)]
2nd Summoning scroll (large) (#2): Death's Claws (weapon creation) [Chakra Drain, Ignition, Vampiric]
2nd Summoning scroll (large) (#3): Cerberus Fists (weapon creation) [Anchor Boost, Ignition, Overpowering
2nd Summoning scroll (large) (#4): The Ripping Reaper (weapon creation) [Assault, Ignition, Overpowering]
2nd Summoning scroll (large) (#5): Splintx2

Inventory: -> ?

Links to keep in mind:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D3I3b1W.png

The Demon Roared once more! It's power steadily increasing by the minute. The ground quaked, shaking rapidly as the earths surfaces cracked little by little. The heavy stench of blood floated through the air despite the rain, but no sign of murder could be seen. Some Screams became faint as they evacuated the area. A bit of the civilians seemed to be devastated, dropping to their knees as they prayed to the great Gods in tears.

Junko hands trembled, holding his katana with one hand. "This things chakra. it's mere presence strikes every nerve in my body. It's like looking at death, the grim reaper himself. It's as if it can devour your soul upon contact. How will this thing be stopped? how can this thing be stopped with as less casualties as possible? What to do with the terrified bystanders?" Junko thought observing the area trying to think of a plan. It seemed as if help was miles away and he was riding solo, but why was Junko smiling?

“Junko! Are you alright? What’s going on here?
It’s true. But how did it get here? Did it simply escape from hell? Did someone make a deal with the devil? Did someone summon it from the depths of the underworld to seek revenge on another? I guess it doesn’t matter now. As long as we weaken it then seal it away, we will be fine.”

Right on time it seemed. Daisuke had arrive to the scene with a little back up. Back up that Junko had never seen before, a women path. "I wonder what's that paths abilities. It seems different from the rest no doubt." Junko thought looking over. Hearing his voice, it carried concern. Junko smile grew wider, it had been some great time since they had some quality battle time, too bad it was in this condition. "I'm alright, It seems as if this thing woke up a little cranky. Scr..." Junko said, but was quickly cut off by a brief sound from the demon.
jWlM6zT.png
"Grrrr... HeHeheheee. Mere Humans, Weaklings, mere insects in my eyes. Most have already cowered away in fear before me and it seems one have developed the guts to stand in my presence, but the creature trembles in fear. You things have no respect, waking a king from his sleep." The demon spoke, but without any sign of lip movement. The voice was deep, evil, and echoed like thunder throughout kumogakure. "PREPARE! As your world shall become my eternal Prey! I shall paint this world in BlOOD!" The Demon said yelling, releasing it's dark chakra. The water at the demons feet soon changed. It thickened, darkened, and more blood could be smelled as more of the substance began to accumulate. Without a doubt, the demon was creating a pool of blood at it's feet and upon closer examination, one would notice small drops of blood falling with the rain and the katana held by the demon dripped of blood as well.</COLOR>
zi4og2T.png
<COLOR color="grey">
Junkos katana began to crack, the demons chakra pressure was just too much. Sighing, Junko sheathed his katana and put on his all black battle gloves. He despised what he was going to have to do. He didn't like the technique he was about to use, even though it was a strong technique, one he managed to master quite quickly. He felt as if it took away from his love of the katana, a weapon very few people used due to the interest in ninjutsu. It was no time to complain though. Focusing his chakra in his hand, Junko began to create his own energy katana, forged from the matter around him. Energy surged through the weapon causing it to glow a bright yellow. Junkos abilities were still unknown to him, but he managed to have a few tricks due to his self training.

"Weaken and then seal, gotcha" Junko said out loud! knowing that the battle was about to begin, his body now giving off a small amount of warping energy. No matter the outcome, Junko knew this event would be remembered for a lifetime. His long missed hectic laugh began, but he was still in control. Daisuke would surely realize it was like a piece of the past, but somewhat different. The battle field seemed to steadily cover with blood by the moment. Upon examination, one would assume thousands had already been slaughtered.

"I am Mazoku. King Of The Blood Demons! Feel My wrath!" The demon said as droplets of blood accumulated, making three identical clones of the himself. With a brief step, the demon and it's clones began it's assault. Attacking Daisuke, Junko, and Daisuke's path.

Colliding blades, Junko was already sent sliding back. If it wasn't for his energy blade, he wouldn't have been able to withstand the collision. With every movement, blood splashed and thunder begun to clap. The young MiT might've finally encounter the battle of his dreams. A battle that could possibly be marked down in history, but was a battle really that worth it? Even though it was life or death, every battle was still a joy to Junko, a battle crazed ninja. So to him, of course it was worth it. The wild thing was, the battle had only just begun and some people of kumogakure was still on the battle area.

[OOC: Daisuke, you can control the demon and it's clones to if you want, just state the actions for me.]

Junko's Actions
---Sunder Reality - Activated Passive<i></i>
One of the most notorious abilities of the Seikon clan is the ability to generate an energy weapon forged from the very stuff that reality is glued together with. This causes their attacks with these weapons to be supernaturally potent against forms of resistance and protection.

Distorting Wake - Passive<i></i>
Seikon Clan members constantly exude a reality warping energy from their body which is similar to chakra but at the same time different. This can cause the Seikon shinobi to appear as if they are multiple places at once and make their movements difficult to predict thanks to shadows and optical tricks that their presence generates.

Mazoku's Actions
Blood Blade
The user creates a blade of blood, which can then be used either to strike the target up close or launched from a distance. Eitherway, the blood used in this technique can then enter the body of the victim through any wounds, and infect them from within.

Red Tide
The user imbues a drop of blood with chakra, dropping it into the water, which becomes a huge tide of blood. This bloody water not only harms enemies, but also seeps into their wounds to 'infect' them with the user's chakra.

Blood Clone
This useful Bunshin technique that allows the user to create a clone out of their own blood. Unlike most clones, this type cannot use jutsu; however they have the special ability to siphon the lifeforce from their enemies upon contact to steadily restore their life. The blood used to create this clone also seems to carry the ability to curse the enemy by dispersing into a veil of bloody mist, temporarily allowing the user to drain the lifeforce of those who inhale the mist.

Red Rain
A supportive jutsu which rains the user's blood down upon the battlefield. This creates red pools of blood nearby, and allows the user to use this falling rain as a catalyst for any of their blood-based techniques; effectively turning their entire battlefield into a possible weapon.

Junko's Blade image

[WC: 889]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining! But Akkuma is a Demon Sage afterall. ^-<​

</COLOR>
Akkuma had felt the demonic chakra moments before he couldn't help himself the enemy felt so powerful he had to initiate the challenge. Once he'd reached the appropriate roof for his plans he laughed, a cold and sinister sound that cut through ones soul. Ominously it echoed around the District before the blood red eyed half demon looked at those below him. With a devilish grin he leapt from the rooftop landing away from the youth and demon that engaged each other along with the other participant of this battle. Spinning in the air making a stylish landing dust rising from around him following upon this by altering the majority of his body, briefly showing his True Demonic Form as he roared. The roar shook the very earth and the air rung with a low hum of chakra, it was his Demonic Challenge Jutsu. Something he'd developed specifically to express his...desire to battle his brethren. Either it would refuse the challenge losing all status it had in the area with the local demons or it would accept the newcomer into the fray with the other spectators.

As his body slowly returned to its normal form the demonic youths gaze would quickly go other all of the demons and its clones. His gaze hovering over the two Kumogakurian shinobi briefly​
"I Miroku Akkuma, Demon Sage of the Wastes and Head of the Miroku Clan am ally to your village. I'm here to assist you worry not." he said via his demonic mindlink they would feel his mind trying to make contact with there's if they accepted his will they would hear the thoughts he projected at them. Before sighing a visible breathe of black chakra visibly tangible to the eyes. "I will not permit a pathetic excuse for a demon like yourself to harm my new comrades...you Yaokai seem to have a habit of breaking your word to Hayata Shin." the words left his lips and a smile of mischief was left upon his face. 'That is fine I will remedy this immediately...' he thought to himself before smiling widely outstretching his arms with a maniacal expression upon his face {in a Alucard-like manner}. "Muahahahaha Mazoku King of the Blood Demons? Am I meant to be scared?" Akkuma paused his eyes flashing with confidence and certainty as he spoke his next words.

"I am son of Miroku, High Lord of Enma's plane bringer of Chaos to Astia!" the pronouncement came out in a growl-like tone. Mazoku would definitely know who Miroku was, after all he was one of Seven Demons that possessed that rank amongst them. It was the highest rank their kind could gain, after all Enma/Pandemonium would not allow them to progress further. Doing so would put her at risk, he wondered how the Demon would react to a half-breed acting the way he had. Not that he truly cared after all Akkuma had devoured more than a large number of demons. "Mess with Kumogakure and I'll devour your soul." the words were cold and there was an undeniable bloodlust in his tone. Those two demonic horns that protruded from his head were almost glowing with tainted Senjutsu chakra as he prepared himself for battle. His long black hair blowing in the wind, with his robes waving with the breeze and an aura that felt more ominous and evil than the first demon the two had in encountered. What would they think he wondered 'Perhaps they will be more concerned about me? Maybe they will be more concerned that they're Raikage has dealings with a monster like me? Hahaha ahhh how I do love the joy this village has provided me with in such a short time.' he thought with a large sinister smile. Standing there Akkuma would look like an Avatar of Chaos, even in his normal form his visage and aura was usually enough to unnerve even the most couragous of beings. The half-breed stood there in a pure white robe with his clan symbol upon the back, emblazened in red silk. Wearing a pair of Geta sandals with a Large scroll upon his back and two smaller ones tied to his waist.

Turning his gaze to the Kumogakurian shinobi once more he spoke "Trust me comrades we're allies!" he said giving a very 'ecentrically flamboyant' bow and wink, simultanously releasing severe amounts of Dark Senjutsu chakra around himself. They'd just seen both sides of Akkuma the question was which side would they believe was the main part of his nature. He gave a mental shrug of the thought before he'd even processed it clearly, it wasn't high on his priority list of things he was concerned with at the moment. Akkuma may have won the trust of a few Kumogakurian shinobi who were his new allies. But he wasn't satisfied with that he needed to know that they would not doubt his or his clans sincerity in their wishes for this alliance. The half-demon was in a great mood and that spelled doom for his foes "Allow me to assist in the disposal of this trash, please do not judge my kind upon his actions. Some of us don't wish to live that life..." he said rather casually his gaze sliding once more to the demon and its clones before him. Akkuma began to perform handseals at a blinding speed manipulating his Dark Chakra to rip open voids between Astia and Enma {Using Gate of Enma Master Rank}. Out of the voids flew arms made of demonic flesh and black tangible chakra that burned to the touch. The Demon Sage was calling upon the powers of Enma/Pandemonium, to assault the Yaokai before him. Those nightmarish limbs would smash and grab at the demons before him he would demonstrate the power of the Miroku Clan today. Afterwards while he maintained the jutsu his chest would begin to glow as he activated his Solar Seal, the curse mark filled the demon with even more tainted chakra. Chunks of earth and snow flew into the air as the ground cracked with the pressure of the chakra. If need be he would defend his comrades with his life.
<i></i>

MFT

[Info:]
[Demonic Challenge:
Requirement: DS/DA
Reason it cannot be used in battle: The preparation time alone to gather the senjutsu chakra would be suicidal to attempt within a battle. Not to mention the risk of losing control and suffering senjutsu damage.
Limitations/Restrictions: Used to challenge demons, can be heard only in roleplay player is in.
Winning Results in gaining status amongst the Yaokai/Losing results in the loss of status amongst the Yaokai]

[Demonic Mindlink:
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma and up to X-amount of people to communicate via telepathy.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to maintain that kind of link in the heat of battle the chakra control required to accomplish such a feat is impossible to acquire. Speech in <COLOR color="#FF0000">red text is done via demonic Mindlink]

[A few word/term explanations;
*Astia {the physical plane ^-<}
*Enma/Pandemonium {The King of Demons}
*Seven High Lords are the Seven Lords of Astia&Enma {Rulers of the Yaokai who listen only to Enma/Pandemonium]

Edited for Actions: {watch the link ^-<}

1: Use Gate of Enma Master Rank
Rank 2: Creates a rift of dark energy that deals 4840 damage to up to three targets. This Jutsu has a 44% chance of 'Non Elemental' and binding those hit by this Jutsu at -2 Accuracy.
Rank 2 Cost: 3030 Cp, 1100 Cp/Rnd. Hp equal to 20% all costs.

Notes:
- This Jutsu may only be used once per battle; but it may be maintained up to two additional rounds if anyone is bound.
- This action always requires full handseals; regardless of any skills or abilities the user may have (Such as channeling or one handed seals).
- This jutsu is considered Dark, and bypasses all forms of damage reduction, shields or barriers, and damage cannot be reduced through any means.
- The 'Non-Elemental' effect increases this jutsu's damage by +10%. This does not apply to caps.

- Bound victims have a 5% chance of escaping for every 2 Ap they spend to escape.
- While bound the victim(s) cannot perform any other actions other than attempt to escape.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage, or the user attacks the victim. (They have a -3 Dodge penalty to the attack aimed at them though).
- This bind is also dispelled if the user loses 10% of their Max Hp or Cp during a single round.
- While bound, all maintained Jutsu used by the victims have a 36%/44% chance of being dispelled; this is checked individually for each maintained effect.
{Attacking clones, attempting to bind demon}

2: Activate Rank 1 Curse Seal {Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs. -5% Damage Taken, User Regenerates 4% Max Hp Per round, and has a 50% chance of reducing Bleeding and Called Shot by 1 Rank each round, lowering by 5% for each rank after the first until unsuccessful. In addition the user has a +4% Chakra Cost.
Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses -5 training points for each round active}

Conditional:
If the demon would succesfully strike one of you use Onyx Guard
Onyx Guard
Information:
Effect:
- When in a topic with an ally, the user may "Block" someone who attempts to prevent their ally from leaving a topic. In doing so, the ally may continue to leave normally as if not interrupted, but the user must remain behind. The user is only able to "Block" a single person at a time.
- When in battle with an ally, by paying 1 ap, the user may choose to take the full damage of an attack that would have hit their ally once per ally, per round.

Notes:
- When taking an attack for an ally, the user only takes the damage. The attack is still rolled normally but if the ally would take damage, the user may choose to take it instead. If the ally wouldn't have been hit initially the user does not take the attack.

Thanks =P
How Akkuma looks during his use of Gate of Enma except in theoutfit described in roleplay. Alucard <3
Alucard_OVA_IV_by_dekdap.jpg

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I apologize for the delay guys. I'm preparing for graduation today so my post is late and much longer than usual as I won't be back until Monday. The top half is filler. The bottom half is most important. Also, the post is focused more on me as I didn't want to mod your character's actions w/out consent (you know, your character's reactions fighting styles etc.) If I made a mistake let me know. Have a blessed day. :)

IC:

Daisuke’s concern for his pupil’s well being diminished a bit when Junko proclaimed that he was indeed fine. A sigh of relief managed to escaped his mouth despite his efforts to hide it while facing an enemy. At some point in his life, Daisuke took the phrase, “Never let them see you sweat” to heart. In actuality, it was a kaguyan aspect as well as a teacher aspect. Like the spartans, for a kaguya to show love and emotion rather than a lust for battle was viewed as weakness. For most of his life, he ignored the kaguyan ways, but after his parent’s demise, he found himself lost and embracing a few of the old ways in a desperate attempt to feel closer to his kin. In addition, Daisuke knew too well, a sensei would eventually have to let their student stand on their own two feet with no assistance. Daisuke knew about Junko’s status as both a strong young man and a very capable ninja, but a small part of him still viewed the young shinobi as a reckless academy student who could control his power.

This demon on the other hand, had seemingly endless reserves of power though the shinobi feared it not. It spoke about the human race as weak and inferior beings, then threatened to bathe Kumogakure as well as the world in blood. Daisuke took this to heart, of course, for he had gained a considerable amount of power just for moments like this. In times where the village hidden in the clouds was in true and utter danger, this was the reason of his lust of power at a young age, the reason he shunned his friends for the sake of learning new jutsu, the reason he mastered his bloodline and joined the medical branch. It was all for moments like this. The bonehead grinned a bit as he manipulated the calcium in his body to create a large bone spear thrice the size of the Kaguya's arm. One of his more powerful techniques, it took up a decent amount of his chakra to create and fortify and Daisuke knew it would not be enough to injure the demon. Still, he wanted to test his strength and so he threw it as an olympian would have a javelin. It flew straight and true, but upon entering an area which carried a more dense amount of the demon’s chakra it shattered into dust. Observing Junko create an energy weapon, Daisuke would have his path, Azusa, perform the same technique while using a unique weapon of his own to match the others. The demon then announced his name and title, made clones of himself, and begun to attack, all of which enticing Daisuke to nearly lose his cool and level headed mindset.

"As expected, the demon’s chakra is massive, but if we can...who the hell is that?", Hoshi asked seeing a newcomer atop the building before he jumped down and let out an ungodly roar. Hoshi and Daisuke would then receive a telepathic message from the one who would from then on be known as Miroku Akkuma, a demon sage and clan head. This Miroku Akkuma fellow went on to berate the demon king, threatening to consume the demon itself. Daisuke had been involved with the demon invasion that occurred in cloud many years ago, but he never seen anything like this before. This man was indeed a powerful ninja and yet he possessed demon-like qualities. He had only seen such a person once before, but why was he there? Daisuke nearly scoffed at the man when he claimed to be an ally of both the village and its shinobi, namely Daisuke and Junko. While he held his tongue, Hoshi would not.

"Ally? Really, sir! I can sense that dark chakra from here!" he began, only for Daisuke to interrupt. "Hoshi, I know how you feel, but we don’t judge a book by its cover, even if we don’t like the title. He claims to know the Raikage and wants to help...so...just for now, we’ll look out!", he warned as the clones continued their assault. Once they were in a safe distance, Akkuma reassured the skeptics with strange yet easing wink and bow before releasing more chakra and providing the would be scoffer with more sincere words. If it was loyalty and trust Akkuma was selling today, then both Daisuke and Hoshi would take a sample, unsure yet if they wanted to purchase it today. They firmly believed that actions spoke louder than words, but Akkuma nearly deafened them with his next move.

"Alright, we’ll fight together... for now!" Daisuke said, finally agreeing to an alliance. For all he knew, Akkuma could be a great ally, but he was indeed the caution type and would need time to warm up to strangers.

Daisuke's actions:
Daisuke:

[*] activate defensive technique

[*] activate anointed - medical style

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just as the onslaught had begun, Akkuma’s arrival managed to divide the demon’s attention. The clones remained on the offensive however, each one targeting a prime shinobi and creating blood blades to use against their foe. They darted towards their foes, no doubt choosing to use close combat in an attempt to prove who was stronger. The first clone targeted Junko. Believing the young man to be a frightened kid, it gripped the blood blade tightly as it swung with full force. To no avail was the demon clone able to strike down Junko, though it was not for lack of trying. With every swing, the blood sword released highly condensed demonic blood chakra. The clone’s strength was so monstrous that the chakra could be launched forward by amplifying the slash attacks. Junko would hold his own nonetheless, being too fast to be caught in the blast. "Puny human! Dodge all you like. It only shows your cowardice! " roared the first clone.
HellHollowIchigo.png

"Half breed filth. You dare to side with these spineless cockroaches and challenge me. An insect of your status is nowhere near powerful enough to defeat me. Rest assured that your actions here have jeopardized all that you care for in this world. When this is done, know that I will not kill you. Death is too merciful a gift to bestow upon the likes of you wretches. I will peel the flesh from your bones, extract every tooth from your jaw, and commit numerous unspeakably veil acts that will put you in excruciating and unimaginable pain. Then, when you beg for mercy, when you wish from the bottom of your heart to experience death’s sweet embrace...I will make you whole and begin again." Mazoku stated boldly. The demon king of blood honestly believed that all others were inferior to him and it was that level of both ignorance and arrogance that would lead to his downfall. The demon dropped a bit of blood into a nearby puddle causing a tide wave of bloody water to erupt from the ground and attempt to wash out the three young ninja.

Seeing the tide wave approach, Daisuke slammed his hand down onto the ground in order to summon another one of his paths, Chion. Chion made haste, creating and sending several explosive clay birds into the wave to blast it from within, effective disrupting the chakra needed to keep its shape and natural formations. He then sent Azusa just behind Mazoku using the quicksilver technique, but the demon king proved to be faster. He scoffed at the path, knocking it back before he and another clone charged towards Akkuma. Daisuke would recognize the runic marking growing on Akkuma’s body, because he shared the same marking. A cursed seal, viewed as a gift and a curse in the shinobi world. Daisuke had given one to Junko in order to make him stronger, but that was a gaia seal. This person seemed to possess a seal meant to heal the user, not fortify his physical prowess. Realizing the potential danger, he refocused on the situation at hand.

"This blood will cause infections or worse if its not treated. Junko and this Akkuma guy are on the offensive. They’ll need some support.", he thought as Hoshi fell back on his master’s command. While they fought the demon, Daisuke would prepare the heal his comrades should they become wounded and send his paths in his stead to support his allies. As Mazoku and his clone closed the gap between Akkuma and himself, the former managed to use an intense jutsu, one even Daisuke did not dare to use in most circumstances. Large black arms extended from the dark rift and made an attempt at subduing the demon king. Unfortunately, the clones attacking both Junko and Daisuke halted their assault in order to assist their creator. As two arms launched at Mazoku, both clones substituted themselves in the king’s place and were crushed until they each dispersed. With two of the three blood clones destroyed, what would the king do next.

"Do you think you whelps can defeat me! I’m the blood king! As amusing as this is, I’m going to insist that you all die now." he said as he began his assault once more. Where he failed with Akkuma, he succeeded with Junko both figuratively and literally. Mazoku meant every word about jeopardizing all that he cared for in this world. While he was in a defensive stance, he was not as quick as his student and while he held the annointed style, his attacks were weakened. He never stood a chance against the demon king. Mazoku previously heard Daisuke express worry over Junko's well being and saw Daisuke's sigh of relief. The evil king could not help himself as he torn into Daisuke's flesh and infected him with his blood. Using a technique to control animate objects, Mazoku managed to gain control over the S-rank ninja. While this normally might not be possible due to a person's will power, Daisuke's mind was divided up into his paths, leaving him spread too thin to put up any real resistance. Daisuke's crimson red eyes turned dark red and the ripple pattern disappeared. He was not himself, at least not for now.

"Oh, I see. This man is your master, is he not?" the king asked Junko, reading Daisuke's mind as his blood infected his whole body. "And he recently lost his parents, tsk tsk. You're all he has left besides his mutts. I wonder how he will feel when I use him to rip out your throat, you wretch!" he yelled as he forced Daisuke to charge at Junko. His clone following up on Akkuma.

Mazoku’s actions:
Crimson Stars

A jutsu used while injured, that that allows the user to throw their blood at an opponent. The blood begins to change its shape, density, and velocity with chakra while midair into a lethal projectile to tear through targets.

(Aimed at Akkuma. Missed, Missed, Missed, Missed, Missed, Missed, Missed, and Missed! He's just too fast.)

Red Haze
A Jutsu which turns blood into a thick veil of acidic mist. This cloud shrouds vision, while simultaneously corroding the skin of enemies caught within it.

(Used on Junko, Unsuccessful. Blocked by Akkuma's Onyx guard ability! Taking one for the team.)

Drain Claw
The user creates a claw of blood, and strikes the opponent, digging the claws into them. However, the claws are too thin to do more than cause some bleeding, dealing minimal damage. The real use of this jutsu, is the power to drain the blood from the opponent's body, the claw becoming a line of blood connecting the user and the victim as the user drains their blood.

(Used on Daisuke, Successful. He's losing some blood.)

Blood Thrall
An enhanced technique in which the user infuses their own blood into some type of animate object; from that point 'hijacking' control over it as if it were their own. Working especially good on lesser life such as animals, this has limited effect on an actual person...but works wonders on various chakra constructs such as Clone techniques.

(Used on Daisuke. Successful. He is now under the demon’s control due to having a split consciousness between the paths.)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pressure from various clashes echoed. The battle had only just begun and it seemed as if the Susukino District was tearing apart. "Damn, this bastard is strong and this is only a clone." Junko thought dodging and blocking a few attacks. "Who the hell is th.." Junko thought, losing focus upon a new arrival. A hammering strike managed to graze Junko. Releasing a small amount of warping energy, Junko vanished, creating distance.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Junko said looking at the newcomer on top of a near building. Bring another demonic presence on to the field, of course his presence would be recognized. "Another demon? Ah hell" Junko thought as the demon let out an ungodly roar. Junko's eyes widened as he received a shocking connection with the individual. "Miroku Akkuma.." Junko said, surprised he just received a telepathic message.

"Trust me comrades we're allies!"

"Did you make the wrong head call or something? What the F.." Junko was saying, but stopped as he was getting riled up with Hoshi, knowing that wasn't a bright idea. Despite the drama, Junko needed to focus all his excitement on the first demon. "Alright, well see what your all about. I'm curious to see you take a bite outta this thing anyways." Junko said to the newcomer that threatened to feast upon Mazoku and had just defended Daisuke.

The clones began another raging assault, close combat, showing their brute strength. Each one targeting a prime shinobi. Being attacked, Junko knew his speed would be the key to surviving. Each attack he seemed to evade, following up with counters that was quickly blocked. The clone soon slashed with a savaging blast. Nearly connecting, but Junko was simply too fast.

"Puny human! Dodge all you like. It only shows your cowardice! " <i></i>

"You demons seem to talk way too damn much." Junko said, listening to the demons non-sense.

"Half breed filth. You dare to side with these spineless cockroaches and challenge me. An insect of your status is nowhere near powerful enough to defeat me. Rest assured that your actions here have jeopardized all that you care for in this world. When this is done, know that I will not kill you. Death is too merciful a gift to bestow upon the likes of you wretches. I will peel the flesh from your bones, extract every tooth from your jaw, and commit numerous unspeakably veil acts that will put you in excruciating and unimaginable pain. Then, when you beg for mercy, when you wish from the bottom of your heart to experience death’s sweet embrace...I will make you whole and begin again." <i></i>

"AHH! Shut the F*** Up!" Junko said in response as he clashed blades once more with the clone. Hopefully, Mazoku wasn't getting into Akkuma's head. Within moments, the demon attacked with a ravishing tidal wave aimed at Daisuke, but with a summon of another path, Daisuke made quick work of the attack. "We have much catching up to do Sensei!" Junko thought as the battle revealed many surprises. A new surprise came to Junko's eyes as Akkuma used an unbelievable Jutsu, attacking the blood demon. Without hesitation, the two clones attacking The medical shinobi came to the kings aid, being destroyed in his place. As the demon raised more hell, he did the unthinkable. Injecting Daisuke with his blood, he took control of an S-Rank shinobi.

"Oh, I see. This man is your master, is he not? And he recently lost his parents, tsk tsk. You're all he has left besides his mutts. I wonder how he will feel when I use him to rip out your throat, you wretch!" <i></i>

"Nooo!" Junko said, tears quickly flooding his eyes as he realized what happened. Junko's tears fell. He hadn't shed a tear since he was at the village gates, before leaving for his intense training with his master. Junko's blood boiled. A dark entity could be felt seeping through Junko's pores. Firry markings appeared over the young seikons face, activating his curse seal. "You'll pay..." Junko said right before Daisuke's attack. It seemed as if Daisuke put his fist right through Junko, but upon closer examination, one would realized it was only a image of Junko.

Junko would then be seen Coming down from the sky with a downward slash, aimed straight at Daisuke from his blindside, but upon contact Junkos image would fade once more, leaving viewers puzzled. A small amount of warping energy was accumulating behind the demon king, causing a bright glow. The demon king quickly shift, turning around, checking his blindside.

"Gotcha.." Junko whispered, blasting the demon at point blank range. A Huge pulse of energy released from Junkos hand. hitting the king directly, A large explosion occurred. smoke partially covered the battlefield.

With a brief pause, a vicious claw reached from the smoke, grabbing Junko by the head. Mazoku Gripped tightly, Making Junko feel as if his head was going to pop. "Aaaaahhhh" Junko yelled due to the overwhelming pain.

"Hehehehe....this will be the end."

Pointing his horns to Junko's face, a small spherical ball of dark energy would appear. Charging it as Junko yelled and fought, the energy ball would grow even more. Letting Junko go, letting him dangle in the air, The monster fired his attack. A enormous beam shot, surely to destroy everything in it's path. Blowing through Junko and towards Akkuma as well. It was obvious that the kings clone and the village would be collateral damage. The blast would cause a large explosion, hitting the club. Upon impact of the club, a huge backlash of wind would occur, citizens would be seen struggling for dear life, trying not to be blown away by the winds.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">

It would come to quick realization to many that Mazoku was indeed a powerful demon. He roared once more, assuming he had killed at least one of the shinobi.
"You all should bow before me!" Mazoku said. Looking around, citizens would be seen coughing, crying, praying, pleading, and even bowing. No trace of Junko.

Junkos Actions
Destruction Pulse - Offensive Area Ninjutsu

Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.

Distorting Wake - Passive

Seikon Clan members constantly exude a reality warping energy from their body which is similar to chakra but at the same time different. This can cause the Seikon shinobi to appear as if they are multiple places at once and make their movements difficult to predict thanks to shadows and optical tricks that their presence generates.

Mazoku actions
Menacing Blast - A-Rank Ninjutsu

A technique which takes on various forms and styles, this technique can only be attempted once the Host has reached a certain stage and gains access to enough of their Demon`s energy. This technique allows the Jinchuuriki to gather raw chakra either from their bodies or the air around them, and condense it into a a single compressed ball of energy. This ball of chakra can be consumed or sustained, causing a chain reaction of energy, where the explosion is fired from the mouth, or fired from the ball respectively.

[OOC: Mostly Rp'd my side of things as well. Didn't want to God-Mod. So, you guys can decide on how things go between you guys.]

[Mft]
[WC:1008]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I guess, we'll go ahead and skip Akkuma this time around. Sorry, for the sloppy post and the low activity. I'll be better at that.

"Junko!" he yelled through another path’s body. Daisuke’s original body might have been more susceptible to Mozoku’s demon blood due to the fact that his consciousness was split between three path's, but that was about to change. He didn't receive the title of sennin for being weak after all. The situation seemed dire. Daisuke was supposedly possessed by Mozoku, Junko had supposedly perished at the hands of the demon, and Akkuma had done his best to defend and assist his fellow ninja, but the demon king somehow managed to continue his onslaught. If one did not know any better, one could assume that it was all over for the brave ninja. Sadly, for all his proclaimed power and wisdom, Mozoku’s hubris would be his weakness and eventual downfall. Seeing his pupil seemingly being vaporized in front of his very eyes would have destroyed Daisuke both psychologically and emotionally...if indeed he was a fool, but he was no such thing. He possessed the rinnegan after all and from three different viewpoints, all of which shared the same vision. While he did not see the blast make contact nor did he see Junko escape, Daisuke knew his student hadn't died so easily...or rather he had hoped so.
Naruto-kimimaru.jpg

Being such an arrogant creature, Mozoku would actually believe these shinobi were either dead or dying at that moment and it was in that moment of weakness and Daisuke would take advantage. With a quick grunt, many bones began to protrude from his body and bleed slowly trickled down the bones, off the tips and landed on the ground. It was no more than thirty drops of blood that fell, but as they each hit the ground a small amount of vapor could be seen lifting from the droplet. It was as if the blood was boiling hot and had cooled upon hitting the ground. It was the demon king’s blood, Mozoku’s blood. In an instant, Daisuke managed to get the majority of the demonic blood out of his body, but Mozoku’s wicked bodily fluid had somehow affected Daisuke’s natural blood permanently, which was fine in retrospect.

"Just another blood sample to analyze later" he thought as and the other paths formed the same hand seals. Azura’s quick step and a chakra disruption blade to the back was all the time they needed. Each path as well as Daisuke held out their right hand and formed a large rasengan. Mozoku struggled, but the blade was too deep and resonating a large amount of rikudo sennin chakra long enough to disrupt the demon king’s movements. A quick leap in the air and each path and Daisuke hit Mozoku from all sides. Daisuke might have been surprised with how his attacks landed, but then again the demon had gone up against three talented ninja and were of which were kumo ninja. Like a brick, Mozuko dropped with Chion still in his grasp. In mid air, he began spinning as if he was trying to pile drive Chion into the ground and it worked. Mozoku’s fall was softened by Chion's body, but the battle was not over yet.

[mft] WC: 515

Actions:
Heavenly Subjugation - Special Activated Passive for 1 AP to

Perfected Rasengan- x 3 for 9 AP (damage is 16,500 to Mazoku)

total AP used: 10

------------------------------------------

Daisuke's Next round actions:

Dragon Flame Bomb for 3 AP

Abysmal Harbinger for 3 AP

Newton's Apple for 3 AP

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle seemed to have taken a turn for the worse. Junko was no where to be seen, Daisuke had been taken over by the demon, and Akkuma was doing his best to assist his new comrades. The battlefield was drenched in blood, Soaking into Kumogakures great land. The sky drizzled as the powerful storm had slowly calmed, blood still steadily falling. One thing was known for sure, the demon before hand was powerful. One false move would be the end, with Junko being the prime example. 

Being a advanced shinobi, Daisuke had found a way out of the hypnotic Jutsu. Using his bloodlines natural ability, Daisukes bones sprouted from his body. A small amount of blood spilled to the ground, as if it already wasn't enough, but the droplets seemed to evaporate instantly. With a simple flash of hand signs, Mazoku was attacked from behind. A blade stabbed into his back, Immobilizing all of his movements, opening him up for an attack. In unison Daisuke and his paths attacked from all sides, landing multiple attacks. One attack being a huge spherical ball of chakra, hitting Mazoku head on. Surviving the attacks, the blood king seemed to grab one of Daisuke's paths, pile driving him into the ground. The ground partially cracking upon impact. The real battle seemed to have just begun.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">

"All this damn blood.. All this damn rain. All this shit is aggravating and it's really pissing me off. I can't even light my FUCKING CIGARETE because of this shit." Junko said loudly slowly walking from behind Hoshi with his curse seal still active. Placing a hand on Hoshis head as he was passing him. Junko's Suit jacket and cloak had been destroyed. Leaving him with only his dress shirt, covered by his vest with buttons popped, pants, shoes, and battle gloves. Everything torn in multiple areas with blood spots. 

Blood covered parts of Junkos face and even his cigarette. It was obvious he had taken a little damage, but nothing too serious. His eyes had changed, they seemed cold, ruthless, and reaping as they pierced the battlefield. Without a doubt, Junko had eyes of a cold blooded killer. Eyes that held determination with a huge bloodlust in order to survive. The same eyes he showed outside the village gates, showing no mercy to his victims. Killing bandits and even innocent families without regret. 

Still holding his energy katana forged from the matter around him, Junko let his cigarette fall from his lips. A surge of chakra began to build in Junkos hand. His blade began to charge, making his hand shake as the yellow katana turned blond with static pulsing around it. Upon it's first look, one would believe that Junko was holding a bolt of lightning. 

The triumphant had returned yet again...And Junko's Mask was now shattered.  

"I have been around for a long time and I have never seen anyone escape my blast, Especially not at point blank range. But..." Mazoku said, but his words was cut short, as a piercing slash connected with his back at the blink of an eye. Following up with three more strikes from different directions aimed at the legs, Mazoku nearly fell to his knees.

"What the!?!" Mazoku managed to say before Junko appeared by Daisuke, but with a closer examination, Junko seemed to be everywhere. Hundreds of him, if not thousands! All surrounding the blood king throughout the battlefield, Fading, and reappearing constantly. "Like I said before, shut the fuck up." Junko said before he stabbed the demon at a key pressure point. Locking up his body so he couldn't move for a small period of time. The demon was now wide open! The fun was about to begin.

Actions
Soulsword Overdrive - Activated Passive
Taking their reality bending abilities further, this skill supercharges the Seikon's energy weapon into a bright arc of vivid light, condensed with the essence of reality and flowing with energy that's lethal power is only barely controlled by the Seikon. 

Rank 1: Sunder Reality's effects become increased by an additional +10 Basic Strike Damage.
Rank 2: Sunder Reality's effects become increased by an additional +15 Basic Strike Damage and ignoring an additional 5% of Damage Reduction.
Rank 3: Sunder Reality's effects increased by an additional +20 Basic Strike Damage and ignoring an additional 10% of Damage Reduction.

Cost: 0.5 Ap to initiate. Sunder Reality's Costs are increased by +50%.

Quicksilver Pursuit - Warping Taijutsu
Utilizing their unique skill to step through reality, this technique utilizes the same tactic of attack as Quicksilver Step. The Seikon steps entirely outside the boundaries of the human limits, warping to the position of their target and decimating them with a quick, nearly simultaneous strike to their opponent. 

Rank 1: Strikes a single target two times, each dealing 480 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 2: Strikes a single target three times, each dealing 405 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: Strikes a single target four times, each dealing 365 Damage at +1 Accuracy.

Costs: 
Rank 1: 320 Cp; 1.75 Ap
Rank 2: 400 Cp; 1.75 Ap
Rank 3: 485 Cp; 1.75 Ap

Synchronized Multipresence - Special Fighting Style
It is said that Seikon clan members are omnipresent; that they are everywhere at once when they choose to be. This is only partly true, as the Seikon have the ability to overcharge themselves with their reality bending energies, releasing it in such a way that seems to distort the reality around them. This creates multiple "clones" of themselves, afterimages created by their energy that appear and fade at random moments nearby around them. 

Rank 1: +1 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 50% chance to be considered a sneak attack.
Rank 2: +2 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 60% chance to be considered a sneak attack.
Rank 3: +3 Dodge. The first attack used after an Activated Auto-Dodge has a 70% chance to be considered a sneak attack.

Cost: 2ap 620Cp to initiate, 310Cp/Rnd.

Iron Point Prison 
Using a strategically placed stab the user immobilizes their enemies body for a short time through the use of a pressure point. Once stopped they are free to attack relentlessly.

Information
Prerequisites: C-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type

Rank 1: Attempts to bind a single target at -5 Accuracy dealing 405 Damage.
Master Rank: Attempts to bind a single target at -4 Accuracy dealing 505 Damage.

Rank 1 Cost: 500 CP, 250 CP/Rnd.
Master Rank Cost: 575 CP, 290 CP/Rnd.

6 AP Used!

-----------

Next actions
Pressure Thruster wrote:
A stronger version of the Pressure Pierce, meant to thrust deeper into the pressure point and then send their chakra through it in order to cause damage to that area of the body. 

Information
Prerequisites: B-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type, Pressure Pierce [Mastered]

Rank 1: 1 Strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 1500 Damage. This jutsu has a 21% chance to inflict the Delayed Response effect.
Master Rank: 1 Strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 1875 Damage. This jutsu has a 28% chance to inflict the Delayed Response effect.

Special Action: By paying an additional +25% of the Cp, this jutsu gains a +4/7% chance of its special activating. 

Rank 1 Cost: 545 Cp
Master Rank Cost: 680 Cp

Pressure Pierce wrote:
When fighting there are many techniques used to stun victims. One form is attacking pressure points. Now imagine skewering pressure points with shallow pokes. If you've done that then you've imagined this technique. 

Information
Prerequisites: C-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type.

Rank 1: A single strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 1,010 Damage. This strike has a 18% chance of inflict Delayed Response. 
Master Rank: A single strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 1,265 Damage. This strike has a 24% chance of inflict Delayed Response.

Rank 1 Cost: 335 CP
Master Rank Cost: 420 CP

Quicksilver Pursuit - Warping Taijutsu
Utilizing their unique skill to step through reality, this technique utilizes the same tactic of attack as Quicksilver Step. The Seikon steps entirely outside the boundaries of the human limits, warping to the position of their target and decimating them with a quick, nearly simultaneous strike to their opponent. 

Rank 1: Strikes a single target two times, each dealing 480 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 2: Strikes a single target three times, each dealing 405 Damage at +1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: Strikes a single target four times, each dealing 365 Damage at +1 Accuracy.

Costs: 
Rank 1: 320 Cp; 1.75 Ap
Rank 2: 400 Cp; 1.75 Ap
Rank 3: 485 Cp; 1.75 Ap

[WC:621]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: All jutsus marked in red are linked to their respective descriptions. I figured you wanted to wrap this up hence the very long post, but I left it open for you to decide. Will you seal your demon now or continue to fight the blood king? Also, I added some pics to make it less boring to read.

Short cut:
Too long;didn't read (TL;DR) Long story short, we're falling towards our demons from above and its time to seal them or fight them again.

my reaction to last round:
runner_256.gif

"The multi-shadow clone jutsu? No, he simply appears to be in thousands of places at once. Excellent Junko! Truly, you are a capable ninja. Though I’d expect no less from you. If Junko can continue to weaken the demon, I can focus all of my energy into sealing it away. But that demon is of a higher caliber than I have previously encountered. If I let my guard down for even a moment, it could break free." he thought, looking towards Junko for inspiration. He was concerned about Junko’s inner darkness, but he was no one to talk. He too had a darkness within him and hoped to keep it in check. Hoshi, standing next to Daisuke at this time, looked towards his master for guidance.

"Daisuke, what should we do? We have to figure out a way to stop that demon permanently. If he returns to the demon world, then he could return through the rift to wreck havoc in kumogakure. They’ve done it before and now they’re doing it again. Your statue can hold it right?" the husky asked hoping for a positive response. Daisuke turned back towards Hoshi then back towards the demon and decided it was best to admit his shortcomings to his team including the newcomer Akkuma. It was not easy for him to say, but it had to be said. As a sennin, a medic, a sensei, and a member of kumo’s armed forces, he was obligated to express the danger they all faced while in the demon’s presence.

"I won’t sugarcoat this. I know a few sealing jutsus that might work, but the power to seal this demon permanently within my outer path statue is not possible at this time. The power that allows me to split my consciousness amongst my paths also divides my will power. That’s how the demon blood was able to control me for a short while. In truth, it’s still in my system and it will most likely remain there forever. Even now, I felt that sinister blood and trace amount of demonic chakra attaching itself to my chakra coils as we speak. " he explained as he balled his fists. It was not easy for him to reveal his problems, but now was not the time for pride or saving face. It was time to act.
277663-naruto_62_7.jpg

"I had heard tales of humans who used as containers the the unnatural of this world and tales of ninja born as descendants of demons, being half demons themselves. I even meet one or two in my lifetime. If I could gather up enough energy, I might be able to seal Mazoku in a human host. The demon will be chained within and can never take over the host. In exchange, the host will have the demon spirit will have its endless supply of chakra funnelled into his or her chakra system. There is even a name for it. These people are called the Jinchuuriki. I just need a human to trap the demon inside" he said looking towards Junko.

"Absolutely not! He’s a man, of course, but he’s still too young to be weighed down by such a burden Daisuke! How could you even think of such a thing. And you better not think of using yourself either, bone head!. " Hoshi spoke out in protest, noticing Daisuke’s train of thought. "I’d never do such a thing to him. I’ll be the one to bear this burden! I already have his blood in my veins. I might as well trap him within me. Junko! I’m sure I don’t need to tell you this, but please buy me some time!", Daisuke announced. Fear filled his mind, but he simply pushed through it. Kumo, innocent bystanders, Junko were all in danger. If sacrificing himself was what he believed to be necessary at that time, then he would not have a second thought about it. He then began to rationalize his decision. He reassured himself that his soon to be fate would not be that bad. "Well, being a Jinchuuriki won’t be so bad. I’ll get more chakra, develop some physical characteristics of that demon if I want to, maintain full control of the demon’s power while he taunts me on a daily basis. It could be worst." he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Junko and my actions:

The last of the bystanders seemed to have escaped during Junko’s assault and this made Daisuke relieved. Finally, they could go all out and not to worry about being sued or treating the people they might have hurt indirectly. He could see it just then. A hospital filled with the injured that had to be treated, the endless lawsuits, the anbu sennin scolding him for not calling for reinforcements, the main branch sennin complaining about property damages, the Raikage himself lashing out at Daisuke for his gross negligence and poor judgement, and finally having his title stripped from him. But that was just a worse case scenario and there was a bit of time to take a breath...or so he thought. The atmosphere increased in temperature ever so slightly and the ground beneath their feet shook quickly then stopped suddenly.

"Oh god, what now?!", he thought hoping the temperature and quake were just products of the battle, but there would be no such luck. Daisuke’s relief came too soon unfortunately as the rift began to open once more drawing forth the last reinforcement from Mazoku’s hellish kingdom. This creature was created from earth, fire, and metal combined by its appearance. Its form was beaten down. Whatever might have happened on the other side, this creature took a serious beating and was on its last legs. Daisuke wasted little time attacking. He used the Dragon Flame Bomb, Abysmal Harbinger, and Newton's Apple to subdue the large creature, but it would not hold out for long. Grabbing Daisuke’s and Hoshi’s shoulders, Azusa whisked them both atop a nearby building. He pulled out two scrolls, a brush and ink. Hoshi leaned in instructing Daisuke on which seals to use, but he need to to concentrate and think.

“Kumogakure’s iron armour seal of legend is indeed powerful, but it’s still of a weaker quality when compared to another legend. The double tetragram seal also known as the eight trigram sealing style. If only, knew how to use such a seal. Shit, do those seals even exist?”, he thought as Akkuma and Junko lead their offensive attacks on their demon foes. Akkuma continued to use his mental link, taunting Mazoku and drawing his attention. One might think that the demon king was a bit more intelligent than that, but in the heat of battle, anyone could lose their head. As his inner darkness emerged from within, Junko’s true potential was revealed. The stylish young man with bloodlust in his eyes began his assault by demonstrating his unique swordsmanship. Using what many people might have mistaken for a lightning bolt, he used the Pressure Thruster technique. He thrust his energy blade into one of Mazoku’s pressure points and as he drove in the blade slowly, one could see the satisfaction in Junko’s eyes while hearing the blood curdling screams of the demon king.
ichigo_hollow_form_colored_by_r3n311-d4upof4.jpg

"That a boy, Junko. Make him your bitch. " he thought as he consulted with Hoshi on proper seals to use. Daisuke would be telling a falsehood if he said that he did not enjoy the screams as well. Demon king or not, any creature living or undead was susceptible to pain just like anyone else. His pupil continued on to remove the blade and peirce several other pressure points on Mazoku’s body using the attack known as Pressure Pierce. Mazoku fell from his knees to catching his self now on all fours. He might have been in pain, but he would not beg for mercy nor his life. Not now. Not ever. He was proud in that regard and he knew that regardless of how hard Junko might try, he could not kill a full fledged demon. This was not the king’s first time dealing with humans after all.

There were only two options when stopping a demon’s rampage. First, sent them back through the rift into the demon world or second, seal them away somewhere. It was unfortunate, but true and Daisuke was working on the second option while Junko seemed to disappear. In his arrogance, Mazoku assumed the young man had run away to hide and stood to his feet believing himself to be victorious. In actuality, it was a seikon technique, the Quicksilver Pursuit. The poor demonic fool was then slashed from the left, then he was slashed from the right, then from below, then from above. With every swing, blood gushed from the king’s wounds.
tumblr_m638jncgNl1rtfi82o1_500.gif

--------------------------------------------------

New development:

"You damn fool. I will not die!" he yelled desperately. His only hope seemed to be intimidation at this point. Blood seemed to be his power, but with Junko spilling it from every direction, there was barely a few quarts left in his body. The second demon, who was being preoccupied by Daisuke’s paths was asked the purpose for his arrive. The hulk like demon spoke ferociously, "Human filth! Bow before me! I was once the blood king’s second in command, but have always desired to move up in the world. I managed to kill his elite guard and now I’m here to settle the score once and for all. Mazuko, you’re last day as king has come! Your kingdom in hell is in ruins. Your rivals have managed to take your demon city and once I kill you...the crown will be mine! "
ba197948-fe4e-4255-a6b4-96cc28341f40_zps03f70cb2.jpg

"these demons really are a talkative, disloyal, and arrogant bunch aren’t they?", the bone head thought while he finished the seals. With the arrival of the last demon, he needed to make another two seals and he did quickly and precisely. Azusa took the first two scrolls and disappeared into thin air. Suddenly, she reappeared beside her teammate and enemy attempting to place the open scroll ink first on both Junko’s and the weakened, immobile Mazoku’s torso. If she was successful then with the slightest amount of chakra, the ink would imprint itself onto both fighter’s body’s. The seal would burn and damage only Mazoku as his seal was made to contain and weak him. Allowing the scrolls to drop to the ground, Azusa distanced herself as the seal began to take affect.

"If I remember correctly, a combination seal of the morality and five element seal will be the best way to seal the demonic spirits. That way, even if a single ounce of the demon’s chakra were to escape this makeshift tetragram seal, it would undoubtedly be safely channelled into, suppressed by, and then completely controlled by the host’s own chakra. This will cause the host’s chakra to naturally merge with the demon spirit’s chakra, thus increasing the overall amount of chakra the host can use. My outer path can’t hold them, but we can Junko! Forgive me for this, but its for the sake of Kumogakure. Please tell me you understand.", Daisuke said using the demon link Akkuma had established so that his team mates might hear his plan. While he was not a sealing specialist, he had read about seals and even mastered a few himself. All so that he could think of himself as a demigod of sorts. It was the same reason behind how he chose his paths.
250px-Four_Symbols_Seal_zps259839a8.jpg
the morality seal

86e43ec4-9398-4c72-b656-8ced414bd410_zps147c17bc.jpg
the five element seal

4452367351_06f86ebb55_zps466e73cf.jpg

Normally by now, Daisuke would have run out of chakra, but from resting and using his path Chion to rest as well, he gained back a bit more chakra than he normally would have. It really paid off to have a calm mind (ability link) in battle. Hoshi looked off bitterly as Daisuke stood up. The husky was just concerned for his comrades and rightfully so. The life of a Jinchuuriki was not an easy one, but at least neither of them would have to do it alone. Grabbing his scroll, he lifted up his shirt and placed it ink first on his skin searing the seal onto his stomach. Unlike Junko’s seal, it burned for a moment or so. His heart beat began racing as the titan demon traitor approached. Apparently he had wiped out Azusa despite her top speed and he had now set his eyes on Daisuke. Akkuma had managed to weaken him, but this was Daisuke’s burden to bare. Luckily for him, his path had managed to place the seal on the large monster. He walked then stood at the edge of the building rooftop overlooking the battle ground. From such a view he could see Akkuma getting to safety, his paths gathering near him, and best of all, he saw that his pupil had brought a demonic king to his knees. Believing the situation to be handled, Daisuke would go on to bother the demon and ask one question before their sealing.

Meanwhile, Mazoku’s now visible seal began to burn brightly just before bulky scorching chains burst from his torso and wrapped itself around Mazuko’s entire body. The Five Element Seal would deny the blood king access to blood jutsu as it was an advanced element and if the seal used was created to disrupt the chakra of the five basic elements, then blood jutsu was lost as well. The morality seal, which was layered on top of the last, was designed to restrain either Dark or Light energies. With these seals in place, Mazoku would be under Junko’s complete control if he acted quickly enough and activated his seal. If he choose not to do so then eventually the demon king would be free again to continue their battle. Before a decision could be made however, the treacherous beast swiped the king from the ground and held him in his palm. AS with his king, large heavy chains burst from its chest to restrain it. The titan had begun to squeeze the king so hard that his exoskeleton had begun to crack.
dragon10.jpg

"Oi! Oi! What’s your name anyway? We’ll be spending lots of time together so I just thought I’d ask?" he yelled as leaping off the rooftop and landing on Chion’s clay bird passing by. It was time to end it all here and now...or at least end his part in all of this. He had used up too much chakra already and had over used his rinnegan eyes. Any wise shinobi would know it was time to call it quits a while ago, but the medic sennin was a bonehead beyond belief. The ground began to quake once more as Daisuke waited for Chion’s clay bird to swoop down, attempt to grab Junko and fling him on to its back alongside his sensei before ascending a little higher into the sky. They were not flying high mind you. They just so happened to have glided an untold amount of meters high before falling downward towards the two evil spirits. The clay creation fluttered towards the titanic beast in a downward spiral and it was then that the two shinobi started to experience turbulence. The ninja braced themselves as they were coming in hot, so to speak.

"Here your future king’s name and remember it well! Let it fill your heart with rage and fear! My name is...Gantetsu! Lord of earth and fire; Molten lava and steel! Bow before me!", he said demanding obedience. He was just as bad as his former king and Daisuke would take great pleasure in destroying Gantetsu’s dream of ruling a section of the underworld by sealing him within himself.

"Junko, this clay bird is blow up in a matter in less than a minute, I’m gonna try and seal that...thing inside me. You take that Mazoku bastard. He’s far more powerful anyway and I’m nearly out of chakra. Your will should be strong enough to contain him permanently!" he yelled as the duo continued to descend way too fast. The duo were on a nose drive and the turbulence, if it could be measured, was critical. The wind was of such an adequate strength that it could have blown off lesser ninja, but they remained strong. Daisuke was unsure of how Junko was feeling at that very moment, but the time was at hand. With a nod, he signaled that it was time to jump. The clay bird crashed into the titan’s chest cavity and detonated a mild explosion, thus ending Daisuke’s strategy. He was out of chakra; out of a strategy; out of time. The only thing left for the duo to do was seal their demons inside themselves. The only thing left for him to do was seal his demon, Gantetsu, within him. What would Junko do? The blast damaged Gantetsu and Mazoku enough for the seals to work undoubtedly. They were defenseless for now. It was the perfect moment to strike, but what would they he do?

Actions:
morality seal

Five Element Seal[

Daisuke's Next round actions:

Seal Gantetsu away within himself

Rest extensively

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Battle was coming to an end it seemed. Not one, but two demons was greatly weakened by Daisukes treacherous attack from the sky. Landing on the ground, shirtless, Junko could see the that the battlefield was in shambles. Exhaling greatly, it could be seen that Junko was beginning to reach his limit. Surprisingly, Junko seemed calm. "A Jinchuuriki Huh?" Junko said, confirming what he heard. He had heard all Daisukes thoughts due to the mind linkage, thanks to Akkuma.

"Well, being a Jinchuuriki won’t be so bad. I’ll get more chakra, develop some physical characteristics of that demon if I want to, maintain full control of the demon’s power while he taunts me on a daily basis. It could be worst."

"That's it huh? Well, challenge excepted." Junko thought placing a hand on his stomach, feeling where his seal was located. Looking at Mazoku, he trembled with his exoskeleton now cracked. "Been alone for a long time until you came into my life sensei. Now, I'll have a new person to keep me company. He'll be a pain in the ass though, especially with all the dann talking, but I can handle it." Junko thought, talking to Daisuke telepathically.

"This doesn't make any sense! A demon of my stature! Of my POWER! Have to resort to this, for mere human filth. On top of that, hell itself seems to forget why I'm king. My Kingdom, is destroyed huh? Gantetsu, you're a pitiful disgrace of a demon, to even THINK! You could stand up to my power, but it's my fault. AAAAHHHHH!" Mazoku screamed still chained, standing to his feet. A Huge burst of red chakra bursted from Mazoku's body, his cracks healed as steam released from his body. Within moments, the demons body morphed drastically as he Bulked in size, grew a tail, and runic markings spread over his body.
Screaming from the enormous pain of the seal, Mazoku's transformation was complete. "His chakra more then tripled in pressure and power! Junko thought astonished at Mazoku's power despite the seal.

"Time for things to come to an end." Mazoku said vanishing, reappearing near Gantetsu with his blade held high, chakra spilling from it like an open wound spilling blood.

"You're right, it is." Junko said putting his hands together with a thunderous clap. The seal upon his stomach illuminating as chakra released from his seal, engulfing the demon entirely. Chains followed, connecting with the demon's own chains, tightening the grip at all his vital points, slowly pulling him in.

"I shall end him! He shall recognize his place! No!"Mazoku said attempting a final strike to end Gantetsu, Permanently. If successful, Daisuke wouldn't have to worry about the demon no longer. Regardless, Junko would continue to seal the demon within him.

WC:462
Actions: Sealing Demon

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His assault had come to an end, his rinnegan powers began to overwhelm him, and the demons were yet to be sealed away. Normally this is where Daisuke would retreat and begin to dream up another plan of attack or strategy, but in truth he was exhausted. He had never used the rinnegan’s power to this extend despite having possessed the the doujutsu for years and why would he. Daisuke was a S-rank ninja and his other skills compensated for his inexperience with such a powerful doujutsu.

So there he was, on his knees in front of the demonic foes, and barely able to build up chakra fast enough to do anything. He felt fear, not for the demons, but for himself should he fail. Daisuke never really had many people in his life and his craved power as a way to circumvent acknowledging it, but now he had a pupil, contract companions and a branch to run. The fear of failure had never felt so real to him than it did right then, while he knelt in front of the hulking demon.
ba197948-fe4e-4255-a6b4-96cc28341f40_zps03f70cb2.jpg

Once more the darkness began to creep into his heart. He respected the duo’s power and began to covet it for himself and the others in kumogakure. Soon his fear of losing everything drove his train of thought to capture the demonic energy by any means necessary...for the ‘good’ of cloud village. A grin appeared on his face as he stood up slowly. Gantetsu had made a huge error crossing Mazoku and surely he would have died for it, but he did have his usefulness. Both demons did. The medical branch did need demonic or otherworldly energy for Kushin-sama’s kinjutsu vault and if Daisuke wanted to remain a sennin, he would need more power. Another energy source to feed off of when his own natural chakra reserves ran dry.

"Get up you sorry sack of shit. Do not disgrace yourself in front of your student. Junko needs you! And you really need him!" he thought. Truly Junko had been the brave one. He was always willing to help his comrades, always eager to learn new fields, always a bit hasty, but most of all he was an excellent young man bound for glory one day. Just when the situation seemed dire, Junko surpassed his sensei in chakra gathering speed. Mazoku attempted to make his strike, but Junko had begun the sealing ritual. Daisuke took what little trace amounts of chakra he had left and made the hand signs as well. The blood king managed to land a final strike to Gantetsu’s physical form, effectively shattering it into nothing more than flaming bits of rock. His demonic spirit was still alive and well however.

As Daisuke already knew from the last demon invasion, the only way to defeat a demon in the human realm was to sent it back to its demon realm or seal it away. Otherwise, they become nothing more than pesky spirit haunting humans. Being a demon of earth and fire, he could easily reconstitute himself if given enough time. There was plenty of earth to be found in a mountain village. While not as powerful as the blood king’s chakra, such a large and strong spirit was very valuable to the sennin. It had more than enough energy assist in an untold number of kinjutsu surgeries, especially since it now had no physical form.

This demonic or rather otherworldly energy could reconstitute itself...reinvent itself...recreate itself in various ways by changing shape, spirit personality, chakra nature, etc. With a deep breath, Daisuke activated his sealing jutsu, effectively sealing what remained of Gantetsu’s spirit within himself permanently. The bone head watch was Mazoku and Gantetsu’s spirits were forcibly absorbed into Junko’s and Daisuke’s seals respectively. The searing sensation he felt caused him to drop to his knees again. He would look over towards Junko with his crimson red rinnegan fading back to normal eyes, then brighten back to the rinnegan. This would occur a few more times before the rinnegan would remain stable.

"Finally, its all over. We better get the hell outta here, yeah?" he said looking up to his student. Junko was truly a great shinobi. Where others would have failed, he succeeded. Where others would have ran to safety, he stood to face the danger. Where others would have died senselessly, he lived to fight another day and he never lost hope or lacked confidence in himself, even when his sensei did momentarily. Junko had earned Daisuke's respect as an equal now. Seeing Junko, now with the blood king sealed within and his power under Junko’s control, Daisuke only had one concern left.

Both he and Junko have a darkness within themselves prior to the demons taking residence and now...well there were demons taking residence. Both parties were in full control over the demons power, that was for sure, but demons often had a reputation of attempting to influence or change a person’s behavior. While they were not pure evil, they would do what was necessary to survive. The demons might try to prey on their host’s emotions feeling and such, but it was up to the host’s mental strength to withstand temptation.

The next logical step would be to regroup with their allies and make a report to the Raikage and other sennin about this calamity. Thankfully there was no too much damage to the surrounding areas. Blood jutsu, while powerful, was thankfully not too destructive on buildings, though it easily could have been. Daisuke would have dreaded that conversation with his kage. However, rest and a check up in the hospital was required first. He'd make a report later detailing the actions of all involved for his fellow sennin and kage. If Junko was ready, they'd leave quickly and quietly, saying there farewells to Akkuma.

[MFT] WC: 950

OOC: Okay, I think you're good. You're in accordance with the kinjutsu guidelines, Jinchuuriki, and at least 1500 WC (you have 3,885 wc). Just link it to cloud request. Also, I like your reality void crpj. Very creative. :)

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma was truly surprised it seemed the demon had truly doomed himself by taking Junko's master Daisuke. The determination and power demonstrated by the two caught him in awe with the way they worked so well together. 'What more could you expect from such a strong bond as that of a Master and Disciple.' he thought to himself before realizing that he'd been on an almost auto-pilot mode dodging whilst he watched the two shinobi before him. "Amazing!" he roared watching them battle before his body began to ripple and his clothing rip as he transformed into his true form. As they both sealed their enemies Akkuma had to give them a gift for the courage and power they had demonstrated before him. If only to see what they would do with the strength and if they would use it..what they were prepared to use to gain power.</COLOR>
Tallis_zpsd1dfaa4c.jpg
<COLOR color="#0000FF">

"I'm sorry the way you two fought...it distracted me, I couldn't help but admire it but now..." he may have done little within the battle but he could help ensure the strength of the seals, the demon flew to both of the recently sealed Shinobi before him. Black Cursed Chakra Kanji blazing on each fingertip as he spoke just before launching his hands into their seals "I give to you Heaven&Lunar Seals to help bind the dark energy..." he would say as the black chakra would scroll across their bodies, they would feel his cursed chakra entwine itself into their chakra system as it adapted and mutated to them. Straightening up he would smile "Those seals will benefit you well...they're are more I can give you. But not now although I do apologize but seeing the bond between you two and how hard you fought to save it...it was very moving to say the least. I'm glad I could witness such a strong moment and now you both possess the same types of evil, both demonic along with Curse Marks." the demon said before smiling. Giving a deep bow the blue winged demon would vanish into a black void where tortured wails emanated from the ominous void. "I look forward to seeing how you two grow...I will keep in touch the name is Akkuma...Miroku Akkuma." he would say as the demonic chakra void encircled him and the youthful demon vanished.

Re-appearing blocks away Akkuma returned to his human form and summoned another pair of robes as he let out a loud sinister laugh 'How amazing that was, witnessing those two battle those demons was so exciting its gotten me in the mood to do so something big. I guess I should start moving forward with everything I have waited long enough.' Akkuma wondered if either of the shinobi would see the two small scrolls that had been dropped at their feet perhaps they would be too strained to notice. But in those scrolls would be his details and a list of curse marks that he offered. Upon that list was every curse seal known to the shinobi, underneath was a small message with a date that was only a few days away and the words departure date upon it. It was his way of letting them know what other seals of power he offered and the time frame they would have to seek him out before he departed the village.

Adrenaline coursed through the demons body he would be unable to rest, sleep would be the last thing on his mind now his thoughts were racing. Akkuma wondered if the two would seek him out and if they did what would they be prepared to do in return in their search for power? "Old Ones watch over those two...I feel they shall be very interesting to encounter again." he said out loud before continuing to a local sake house he needed to drink.

MFT

OOC:
Edited; Junko gets the Lunar Seal as he requested ^~<
I didn't want to change anything in the battle rp due to you guys already having finished that part so just added the part of giving you Both Heaven Seals {Or pm me and I'll edit and make it another seal can do any seal} Again I apologize for being so late to post roleplay was a great read though coming back to that ^-< look forward to roelplaying with you again.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The devastating night within the Susukino district was coming to an end. Daisuke summoned his last spec of chakra to begin sealing Gantetsu, but not before Mazoku turned the demon into bits of rock. Upon impact, the Demon shattered once struck. little did Mazoku know, that would be his last destructive act in the world.

"Enter your new home." Junko thought pulling in the demon. His stomach scorching in pain with each second that past. Within moments, Mazoku was no more and neither was Gantetsu. Standing, looking at the sky above, it was all over. The only problem that seemed to float around was, how to explain everything that just happened? Surely, shinobi would arrive to investigate.

"Finally, its all over. We better get the hell outta here, yeah?"

Falling to his knees, Junko began to hack. Saliva spilling from his mouth as he held his stomach. The pain going through his body was unbearable. Coughing, Junkos vision began to haze. Looking at Daisuke, his image blurred in and out until he felt a hand place on his neck. Another flaming energy was felt entering Junko's body, causing him to grunt in more pain. "ugh....ugh! Ah!"</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">

Akkumas words went unheard as Junko was still enduring pain. Upon Akkumas vanishment, Mazoku's chakra had began to leak. A dark chakra holding the smell of blood surrounded Junko as steam rose from his body. Soon, white liquid particles began accumulating upon Junkos face. Forming a demonic mask, Junko yelled to the top of his lungs. "AAAAHHHHH!" a reaping roar coming from the MiT as the mask was complete with runic markings. His eyes now black with golden pupils, Junko was now a complete Jinchuuriki. The gates had closed within him, Locking Mazoku away forever.

Slowly standing to his feet, the chakra and steam dispersed. Leaving Junko with a terrifying mask. "It's...complete." Junko said maliciously, his voice in a deep tone. Tilting his head, he looked at Daisuke at his knees. Vanishing, Junko appeared in front his sensei, looking into his rinnegan eyes. If his sensei would allow him, Junko would put him over his shoulder to vanish into the night. Heading to the hospital, leaving a historical event within the Susukino district.

Tonight, Junko took off one mask, only to put on another, but was this new mask a blessing, Or a curse?

[Topic Left unless Stopped]
[OOC: We starting a hospital topic? Jinchuuriki COMPLETE!]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: @ Akkuma, I already have the heavenseal, but its cool. No problem. Have a great day. Thanks for Rping with us.

Akkuma’s contribution to the fight was well noted in Daisuke’s mind and would also be in his report. He would be the first to admit that he was never too trusting of ninja he initially met, but Akkuma did not seem to pose a threat to kumogakure. He even went so far as to provide both shinobi with curse marks in an attempt to ensure that the demon’s chakra would never leak out. While Daisuke already had the heaven seal, Akkuma’s chakra helped to reinforce it, especially in Daisuke’s weakened state. Just before he left, he give his full name and Daisuke would return that favor.

"I thank you for all your help Miroku Akkuma. Normally, I’m not too trusting of those I recently met, but I have no reason to suspect you of anything after your contribution tonight. If you truly are a friend of Kumogakure as well as its leaders, then I welcome you here. I warn you however, if you secretly wish ill will upon our village, there will be consequences. Your name will appear in my report of course. Until we meet again, have a blessed stay in Kumogakure, Akkuma-san" he said firmly as he bowed to show respect. Daisuke did not have an issue with Akkuma at all nor did he dislike the man in any way, but Daisuke did not know him very well. He was just being cautious, as all officials should be around new people. Daisuke had heard one too many stories and experienced one too many times, the treacherous nature of some foreign shinobi. Some of them had claimed to come in peace outside the gates, only to run a muck within the walls of the secret ninja village. He meant no disrespect to Akkuma, but he had to be care.

After he vanished, Junko began to behave strangely. Suddenly agonizing scream projected from his student’s mouth and the thick sickening smell of blood polluted the air briefly. "Junko! What’s wrong! What’s happening, damn it?!" he yelled, concerned for his discipline. He had begun to assume that the blood king’s power, combined with the powers of the sealing jutsu and the lunar curse seal had been too much for him to handle, but Junko was a true warrior. A demonic mask, a physical representation of Junko’s newly obtained power, had manifested itself onto his face. Worried at first, Junko confirmed that the sealing was complete finally. Too weak to stand, Junko appeared beside him and put Daisuke over his shoulder before disappearing again into the night. Hoshi and the others would follow suite using Azusa’s powers. There was still more night to come and it was always darkest before the dawn.

[TLUS]

[OOC: Yeah we can. Idea for content in hospital topic: maybe we can get checked out. Stay the night in the hospital. You sleep, maybe do some Jinzen (link) during that time. Get to know your new 'roommate'. I'll do it too. That will lead into training your new powers like naruto w/ our canine summoning lesson topic...or did you want the tiger summon? I have both, but you can only choose one. Check it contract mastery here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back