Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just a bit of deceit [Roku]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a good long while spent thinking about how to approach her little preparation in order to reach her goal, Natsuru had finally come up with a little bit of a solution. She knew little about Suna as a whole and finding a random person via just a name was not exactly something she could easily do. Asking her brother to do it for her was also rather out of the question. There was absolutely no way that she would bother him when he was busy. As much as she wanted to run up to him and give him a big hug she knew full well that would only inconvenience him, as such she held back her desires. That being said using his name was not out of the question at all. He did mention he was a Sennin after all, which was a position of power, at least it had been in leaf. This should come with some perks. From there she came upon a simple idea - abusing the postal service and hoping that the letter ends up where she hopes it will.

Roku would receive a letter, that had clearly been through quite a lot before it got to him, quite possibly having passed many different hands till it finally reached it's destination. It would be addressed to Roku by name, but wouldn't have any return address at all. The only mark on the back would be the Senju brand in black ink.
Roku.

I want to request your assistance in teaching one of my underlings in the ways of the Chakra gates.

The location is the far oasis to the north-west of the Desert Expanse.

-Senju Kazuki

desert_oasis_by_alvinhew-d4c2xw5.jpg

If he was to follow the directions of the letter he would find himself in a rather pleasant-looking oasis. Palm trees were scattered about the hilly landscape with a large central pool of water in the middle. A large pillar running over the body of water formed a sort of arched bridge between the two sides. He would also notice that there was a single very pale figure sitting on top of that archway. It had very long ashen hair, clearly reaching below its buttocks and was dressed in very form-fitting black trousers and white shirt combo. Even though he would be unable to see it from here the figure was also wearing a pair of heavy combat boots, that reached up to the middle of its thighs and also a pair of black fingerless gloves.

The figure was nobody other than Natsuru, who had spent the last couple of days waiting to see whether her little tactic would actually work at all. She wasn't really expecting much, but it was much easier to stay away from her brother if she was further away from him. There was also something about keeping her shinobi status mostly out of the eyes of the public. Her plan could horribly backfire, but she didn't really care about that right now. Her brother had said he would need her help and power was necessary for that.

[Topic Started]
[MFT]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Some Other Silly Senju?'| Side Story said:
[col]It wasn't every day he got a letter. Hell, there literally did not seem like a day in recent memory in which he received a letter, but low and behold, a letter was received. It was short, it was sweet and it was intriguing. He had heard mention of other clan members from Kazuki but he had never seen an additional member of his exiled from Konoha flock outside of the main member. Also, their relationship wasn't exactly buddy-buddy, although they had warmed up to one another, so this sort of request seemed odd.

Why wouldn't he just train them, doesn't seem like something a man who keeps his little sheep locked away would open his doors to a stranger for... also, why would he want me to do the training so close to enemy territory? Is it a trap... well, I guess it is a dumb trap...well, maybe I am the dumb one...

Either way, he would oblige the author of the letter and go meet this pupil in need of some training. It would not take long for him to get at the predetermined destination, but he would not act upon the invite that quickly. Instead, he would activate his Active Camo and merely peer in from the onset of the Oasis. Even if the letter was legitimately from Kazuki, there would be no point simply rushing in like a rube with a shirt on that says "World's Best Teacher". No, there was something to be said about those that are fashionably late, especially when those individuals were also on high alert after the recent stretch of Sovereign encounters.

Before long he would finally see another individual present at the scene. He would take his time analyzing the form and then reciting the information on all of the Sovereign members. The long hair was not necessarily a tale for a female, but the slender frame would lend itself to be more feminine than not, so it at least narrowed it down to the only female member he had not seen dead, thanks to Kazuki, or had been apprehended. Luckily he had also seen Shi in person, and they did not look like this female. It was shaky proof, but it was good enough for him.

Sliding out of his camo he would calmly make his way closer to the oasis and the supposed member of the Senju clan.

"Hello... I believe it was me you were looking for?"

He could see it in her eyes...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
417 words - mft
|
zuwNqqn.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru has been staring at the little pond, lake type thing for a while now, studying the reflections as she very slowly swayed from side to side. Ideally having a servant of Fate or two to deal with would have been rather beneficial, however that didn't really appear to be the case as minutes quickly turned into hours. Her only distraction during this time was the gentle breeze that rarely graced her with it's ever so slightly warm caresses. It was a godsend for certain in this rather warm weather. She had considered jumping into the water for a little dip earlier, however after some thought it seemed like a bad idea, after all it was quite likely that this was the only real drinkable water for a large area of the desert.

The sudden voice from behind, would surprise her to say the least. It seemed like the solitude and serenity had come to a rather abrupt end. Natsuru would shift her body to her left, raising her left leg from the danging position up to the ledge, stepping on it and wrapping her left hand around it as she looked back towards Roku, slowly studying the man before finally responding. "Roku I assume?"<i></i> Natsu would ask, remaining in her position for a few moments before slowly standing up and turning to face the new arrival. She would take a step forwards so that she was standing at the edge of the archway, facing him and allowing him to get a better look at her.

The woman's skin was pale. Very pale, which was something rather unique in their environment, however that wasn't the only strange thing about her. The very long, flowing ashen hair was yet another peculiar trait, which might push Roku to believe there was some relation between herself and Kazuki, even though their eye colour was completely different with her light-blue eyes. "Kazuki tells me that you are the best person to talk to about learning to use the Chakra gates."<i></i> The medic would note, placing her hands on her hips, offering him a smile.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Underling?'| Side Story said:
[col]He would let out a slight whistle as the female would turn to face him. Taking in her full appearance one thought, well not true multiple thoughts but at least one of educational purposes would pop into his mind;

She is pale like that little shadow monster, but the note said underling. I guess assuming the underling of the clan it wouldn't be hard pressed to assume there was a relation between the two, but...

"Indeed, I am Roku. What is your relation to Kazuki?"

It might have been a little rude instead of simply replying to her words, but sometimes his manners disappeared when something interesting was caught in his thought process. He wanted to fully understand who this woman was and why Kazuki was trusting him to train her. When she mentioned the chakra gates, his interest would peak even further.

"Chakra gates... seems like a big deal to learn for someone who was just... how was it put..."

Removing the note from his pocket he would open it but his eyes would not even look down. He remembered the words carefully.

"...underling. So care to give me your name?"

Roku's appearance was rather simple. His dark hair was spiky, his eyes were red, his body was muscular and his clothing was loose fighting fighting attire. One always had to be ready to 'dance', and he always seemed to find trouble regardless of the situation. Yet, it could have been worse... could have been some hairy dude he was meeting with. Standing over six foot, the taller male's eyes would remain on the female as she hopefully gave him some insight into who she was and maybe a brief insight into why he was also there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
zuwNqqn.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru would tilt her head slightly to the left as soon as he went straight for the neck, namely the relation. Then again considering they were blood brother and sister it wasn't hard to imagine somebody who knew her brother would easily notice similarities. Heck people with their features weren't exactly that common, white hair and all. " Well you don't really beat about the bush do you?"<i></i> She would chuckle, hopping down from the archway and slowly making her way towards him with a seemingly relaxed posture. "Can't say I dislike that in a man. Quite the opposite really."<i></i> The former medic would note, finally stopping a couple of meters away from him. Close enough to not have to raise her voice, but far enough to give her enough time to react to any sudden moves. Natsu would once again rest her hands on her hips.

"Considering he casually mentioned your name and did say you would be willing to share pointers or more I suppose it would be alright."<i></i> She would shrug, glaring into his eyes with a light smug smile. "I would have thought my features and hair colour would have been a rather dead giveaway at this point, however I can make it simpler. Senju Natsuru. Former Kunoichi and medical ninja from the Hidden Leaf, sister to the overlord of the Senju clan."<i></i> She would note casually, waiting to see whether his expression would change at all at the mention of her titles or her relation within the clan. "A little bit of a secret that if you don't mind. Can't exactly say I'm not enjoying my little holiday from risking my life on every single mission I get sent on or patching up those unlucky enough to come back from them alone."<i></i> She would shrug once more. "I don't mind showing what sort of assets I hold if that is what it takes."<i></i> Natsuru would grin, fully knowing the innuendo she was making and using it as a test to see his reaction .

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Sister'| Side Story said:
[col]Now that she mentions it, I guess their appearance is a lot more similar than just their paleness. Hmmmm... wait a minute...

His red eyes remain intently upon the woman as she began to move. Once more, but this time under a different lens, he would take in the figure before him. By every common convention she was an attractive female. Some debate could be had about hair color and pale skin, but her sharp and cutting eyes were a feature that could easily overshadow such a thing. He was a sucker for a pretty set of eyes.

Wait a minutes.... shit, do I think Kazuki's sister is hot?! Is that weird? He is weird, that is a certainty. Maybe she isn't a little shadow troll like him. I mean she is flirty, attractive, seems to have a personality. Wait...

His casual smile would fade as his expression would turn rather stern. His muscles would begin to noticeably start to tense and swell. Clenching his fists he would ask her, once more cutting to the heart of the matter;

"Are you one of them? Are you also a hybrid?"

It was one thing to be attractive, it was one thing to be flirty and have a personality, it was another thing to be one of the weird pseudo Ancients. Her brother was one, so the immediate assumption was that she would be too, right? She seemed to be honest so far, it was time to once more roll the dice.
OOC:

|
zuwNqqn.gif

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]She would continue her quiet observation, her own body even so slightly tensed. It wouldn't really be visible based on her frame, but she was ready to move at the drop of a hat if it came down to that. As insane as one could say she was with her beliefs in Fate she was no idiot, which was clearly shown by her studies in the medical fields. If Roku was paying that much attention to her he would notice that she was in fact ever so slightly swaying from side to side as if just by contracting and relaxing the muscles in her legs. A weird movement and one purely out of boredom and restlessness. "Oh I thought that was not exactly readily available information based on how nii-san explained it." Natsuru would note, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "If that is what has your panties in a bunch you don't need to worry."

[If he doesn't move away/react]
The kunoichi would smirk, relaxing her stance once more, making her way over towards Roku and slowly extending her left hand towards him at roughly chest height. With her much shorter frame it was more chin height but that was besides the point. She would attempt to slowly run the back of her index and middle fingers along his biceps, back and pecks as she circled around him if he was to remain in his spot. As she did to she would elaborate on her previous statement.

[If he reacts/moves away]
"No need to be so jumpy. I don't bite, well unless you want me to..." She would note as she took a couple of steps back herself, her smile fading into a very brief frown.

[continued from either of the above]

"I'm just a plain old, normal human. Can't exactly say I've ever been as strong as Nii and frankly I will never really be. Then again saying I'm a normal human isn't exactly right. " Natsu would take a step back, sweeping away a strand of hair from her face. "Can't exactly say I've seen many people with hair like mine. An Albino maybe?" She would shrug, stopping in place and resuming her previous position. "Good enough of an answer?"|
b2acc07d5cd7b165d544d7f24f8e85bb.jpg
[/col]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Dangerous'| Side Story said:
[col]She would approach and he would not flinch. For whatever reason, rather a natural instinct or stupidity of being a man, he did not get the impression she was going to try and attack him. So he listened by while he listened she would run her digit around his body. The sensation of touch was a funny thing. He had been touched plenty of times, but usually in a fighting manner. The comparison of a fist to his ribs and an individual carefully tracing his definition with a lone finger was like comparing apples that were caught in a hell fire blaze to oranges; there was no real comparison. It wasn't even really the fact that she was a woman. His younger days had afforded him ample opportunities to feel the touch of the opposite sex. So why he felt something different, something exciting about this, was beyond him. A man who on the outside looked like nothing but a muscle head but inwardly was a very cautious and calculating figure, this sensation perplexed him. Pragmatically he understood the base response from his hormones, but still this seemed odd. Out of place. Ultimately, while she concluded her explanation of not being a hybrid, he came to his own conclusion.

She is dangerous.

"Yes, and yes the fact he is a hybrid probably isn't a thing of public record... but I guess you could say I have more of history with Ancients than your regular person."

And that would be that. He took would take a step back from the ashen haired female and look for a place to take a seat. Finding the first decent size rock, he would plop down and turn his attention to the small water fixture that made up the oasis.

"So, Natsuru, why is someone who is taking a 'holiday' from the life of a shinobi interested in something like the Chakra Gates?"
OOC:

|
zuwNqqn.gif

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I sincerely doubt that information like that would be public knowledge no matter who it was."<i></i> She would note, shrugging briefly and once more tilt her head ever so slightly to the left as he spoke. "Why? That is a an interesting question to ask."<i></i> Natsuru replied quickly, moving closer herself and finding a spot to sit down in the shape of fallen palm tree. It seemed like it had happened fairly recently, therefore it was still a rather comfy seat and it wasn't falling apart as she sat on it.

"You are no muscle brain by the looks and you did end up answering that question on your own."<i></i> The kunoichi would shrug once more before leaning back onto her arms."Ancients. More weird enemies than ever before. The usual really. Especially in the life of former demon hunters like nii-san and I."<i></i> Natsu would glance over towards him without moving from her current position. She would remain quiet for a few moments, cursing herself that she accidentally let that little bit of information slip.

"As much as we want to move away from the life of shinobi we just can't walk away. We're not normal people even if we pretend to be. The trail of bodies never ends and it just grows the stronger we become, but at the end of the day you need power to both survive and to protect what little you possess."<i></i> She would glance back up towards the sky and away from Roku, once again pausing for around half a minute before continuing. "I might never be as strong as my brother, but that sure as hell won't stop me from trying to catch up even a little. Especially when there are enemies about, which you seem to be well aware of. Is that a good enough answer for you, big guy?"<i></i> The kunoichi would drop her gaze onto Roku once more, staring into his eyes with that smug little smile of hers.
2015-02-22-713537.png

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'The Conditions'| Side Story said:
[col]While he would not openly discuss it, he would understand the female's beliefs and motives very well. His older brother used to be his only family and the strongest bond he had in this world. The years following his disappearance and assumed death where the years he spent in a spiral, years spent poorly coping and years spent risking his life without a care in the world. Wishing to grow stronger to protect her brother, it was commendable.

"Ok, I like you so I have a few conditions that you must agree to before we begin. I will need you to listen and accept all of them or this, while a fun little meet up, will end right here and now. Ok?"

Pausing for a moment he would await for her to respond. If she declined, then this meeting would quickly move to an end. If, however, she at least accepted this first part he would proceed with the conditions.

"Condition 1: if you cannot open the first gate by the end of today, I will not teach you anything else and this will be the end of working with me."

Harsh expectations seemed to be the first condition.

"Condition 2: if we begin training, you are not allowed to use the gates I deem off limits until you fully complete your training with me, regardless of how long that may take."

Precaution rounded out the second condition.

"Condition 3: if we do start training, you are to provide your brother with details in veiled innuendos, such as 'Roku is a very hands on teacher' and 'today he really wore my body out'."

Comedy was the theme of condition 3. This would end up being his favorite of the conditions and the one he hoped wouldn't be a deal breaker because of the endless joy it might bring him.

"Condition 4: you accept here and now that utilizing the gates may permanently cripple your body, and while I may be training you in them you are choosing to open the gates of your own accord. Do blame me if shit goes sideways."

Self explanatory.

"Lastly, if you accept all of that, then my final condition is that once we start you have to see this through to the end. I don't like wasting me time, so if you are wanting to do this, again regardless of the time needed, then you are either all-in or all-out."

The conditions had been set. He would turn to the girl with the smirk and the piercing eyes. There was a seriousness in his face that hopefully spoke, without any more words, how he felt about this endeavor. For him this was something personal and not some game. If she refused even one of the conditions he would be on his way back to the village without breaking a sweat.

OOC:

|
zuwNqqn.gif

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natusur would finally straighten up ever so slightly as he began speaking, paying close attention to the conditions of her 'apprenticeship' with Roku. They were nothing she wasn't honestly expecting and some were frankly amusing. It was clearly showing that he knew nothing about her at all, which was a very good thing. The playful vixen had far more quirks to show off for certain. Question was whether her new plaything would decide to run off somewhere and hide. That would be a shame. Truly. "Very well. I'll go down the list. I have no qualms with condition one. There is little point in continuing if I have no talent for the technique. A familiar pain, but I am in full agreement.<i></i> She would note, shrugging for the third time so far. "I have no issues with the second condition either. I used to be a medic and know full well what overdoing things can do even if I have done so myself in the past. As quickly as I would like to progress I know very little of how to do this and as such have little knowledge in regards to properly handling the gates."<i></i> The medic would note, taking a pause.

It was fairly clear that the third condition was the one she had the most problems with. The innuendo parts were not a problem, heck she welcomed them due to the sheer chaos that they could cause. The one problem stemmed from the veiled part. Reading between the lines meant he didn't want her speaking about thing to her brother and to conceal truths. That would be a great convenience, which might even equate to physical pain when considering her mental disposition. Ah the joys of sanity. After a good long minute she would finally nod. "I also agree to condition three with some displeasure."<i></i> Natsuru would let out a light huff before slowly sitting back up into a proper position and rolling her left sleeve up to her elbow. She would then raise her arm up so that he could clearly see the two scars that ran along her arm from just below her wrist to the middle of her arm. Other than these scars on both her hands she did not have any other marks, which would give away her shinobi lifestyle. It was a miracle that she had avoided gaining any real scar tissue, however these wounds made up for it. They had never once healed properly and as such were a rough patchy mess of scar tissue. "As much as I would want to avoid shinobi life I can't escape being one. Dying in a ditch somewhere or becoming crippled to the point of being unable to do much is the two ways I will likely end no matter what. I have no issues with condition four."<i></i> Natsu would lower her arm, rolling her sleeve down once more before quickly adding. "And the final condition is easy. I hate stopping anything partway through. Well that is unless my partner can't handle it and is dead after just a few rounds."<i></i> She would smirk, tilting her head to the right and removing a runaway strand of hair from her face. "Going by your conditions we don't really have any time to waste. How should we start, senpai?"<i></i>

[MFT]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Chakra Gates'| Side Story said:
[col]He would give a smile as it was apparent that she had some issue with his comedic request, but ultimately she accepted it. A smile would remain on his face but the expression behind the smile would slightly alter to one of just enjoyment to anticipation. It had been awhile since he taught someone and she was by far the most polished of his trainees. She was also the first in terms of teaching someone else the gates, so with that would come a tale before jumping into the heart of the manner.

"Perfect! Senpai? Ha-I feel like we are the same age-ish, so that is weird. Roku, my name is basically a number designation and I have a weird, confusing almost comic book-like upbringing."

He would nod as he would pull himself up off his seat and started to stretch a bit.

"I felt bad that I made you divulge part of your history without touching base on mine, so now we are even."

It may have seemed foolish, but it felt right. She even mentioned a part of her life that impacted the story of Kazuki, something he had never really mentioned before so probably something that shouldn't be shared lightly. He did not want to feel in debt to her through that acquisition of information, so now she had a crash course in him.

"Ok, so like I said in the conditions I want you to be able to open the first gate before the end of our meeting today, which will happen when the sunsets. Before that, I would like to share a little information about the gates, which unfortunately will share some of my history with it. I don't want this to be a big lecture on my life, but I do think it provides insights into the benefits and perils of the gates."

He would stop his stretching, once more allowing his face to take on a serious expression.

"There are 8 chakra gates, since you are...were? Anyways, since you probably have a higher degree of knowledge in the shinobi world than a normal student I would take on, you probably know the basis of the gates. The 8 of them are directly tied into the inner chakra reservoirs of your body and your overall chakra circulations. A normal human body, even one trained for years as a shinobi, cannot handle the full amount of chakra your body can produce, which is why your body has created these gates. Opening a gate is defying your human limitations and overwriting your body's own protections. The more comfortable you get with the gates, the easier the strain becomes on your body and you will be able to open several gates without doing any real damage to yourself."

He himself was able to open three gates without there being any further negative side effects aside from the chakra draining quicker from his body due to the disruption within the circulation caused by opening a gate.

"Opening a few gates at the same time is fine, I'd say roughly 3 once you get into the core of your training, however trying to open more than three and maintain them will begin to exacerbate the strain. Your chakra circulation will become to much for your body to cope with and you will start to shatter from the inside out. Bones, muscle, tendons, all of it will tear, rupture and break within you. You will gain great power, and the more gates the greater that power but senselessly chasing power will only lead to you having a more permanent retirement from the shinobi world than your current vacation. Opening and maintaining up to 7 gates will make you super human and will come with a drastic price."

For many that knew of the gates or had read about them this was also probably common knowledge, but when he spoke there was an emotional attachment to the words. Through his own experiences he had witnessed the peaks and valleys of surpassing one's limits. His body was built like someone trying to achieve fame in the gladiator circle but his medical records would read like an individual that should have died numerous times.

"Lastly, there is an 8th gate."

For those with knowledge of the gate system and opening said gates, would know the 8th gate by its other moniker; the Gate of Death.

"Out of all the gates, it is the only one that cannot be opened independently. Gates 1 through 7, you can open them by themselves or in combination with one another, but to access the 8th gate you must have opened all of the other 7 gates prior. Opening the 8th gate is essentially playing out your last trump card, few survive witnessing it and few survive utilizing it. While the first 7 can make you super human, opening all 8 gates will make you a being that surpasses all of that. Saying you become godly is pretty conceited, but you are pretty much a walking natural disaster for the fleeting moments your body can handle it. Within the first few seconds a fourth of your body will be destroyed and in less than a minute there probably won't be much left of you."

Again, his words seemed to come from a place of experience and not just reciting words he had read or lessons learned.

"I have opened all 8 gates twice in my life time. The first time it completely wrecked my body to the point I could not mold chakra for months. The second time, I died..."

For at least the third time I am aware of...

"...but as you can see resuscitated and back in action."

Within that sentence and the brief pause, his face would go through a wide birth of emotions that probably spoke volumes before ending on a more upbeat note. A smile would return.

"After that, my internal chakra system was completely fried and I lost the ability of the gates. Due to some new tricks, however, I have been able to patch together something similar to the gates based on some borrowed energy sources and good genetics."

For something that sounded equal parts horrifying and traumatizing, he would waltz across that information pretty causally.

"So then, the task at hand. Natsuru, you will need to open the first gate before sunset. The first gate is located right here..."

He would tap his skull.

"Each person's body is unique, so just telling you how I did it does not mean it is how you will be able to open. It might, however, give you some insight into your own awakening. Gate 1, the Gate of Opening, is what starts the entire spiral into using the gates. Once you open that gate you will be ready to open any of the other gates. So for some it helps visualizing the gate as an actual gate in your mind, others meditate to try and hone in on their body, feel their chakra circulation and then cause it explode through the first gate, others just strain really, really hard and through dumb luck open the thing."

He would spread his legs roughly shoulder width apart and holds his arms to his side. His muscles would begin to flex, his veins begin to protrude under his flesh and his skin begin to darken from the sudden rush of blood and chakra. His chakra would continue to grow until it could be felt by the female Senju. The chakra would not feel like a singular source, instead it would feel like a mixture of individuals melded together. Depending on how sensitive she was, she would feel a familiar presences faintly within the aura he was beginning to exude, one that would feel similar to her brother's chakra. The ground around him would vibrate softly and some loose rocks would shift across the surface. One guttural roar and his first gate would open and chakra would envelop his body.

"Gate 1, ta-da! I took my time with it, but honestly after a couple of uses of it you will be able to open it as quickly as blinking. So now it is your turn... show me what ya got."

OOC:
If you would like to make this the start of your kinjutsu app, or the entirety of your app, just make sure you hit the WC. If you need/want to do it in multiple posts that is fine, I can make quick posts between!
MFT - 1,373
|
tumblr_o6lwa4Vide1tgy4o5o1_500.gif

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru would remain perfectly still and quiet for the entirety of his story. There was nothing she could really say in this situation at all. The life of a shinobi was arguably hell. Expectations of putting your life on the line and actually going ahead with that were placed upon anybody. You were nothing more than a weapon and were treated as such. Some started out like that fairly young, such as Natsuru herself, while others like her brother learned the sad truth through work and experience. By the sounds of it Roku was similar to her brother in that way, but she couldn't quite say whether or not that was the truth for now. She knew far little about the man, however at least she knew he was no servant of Fate. He didn't show any of their characteristics and as such that wasn't really a possibility. Though she had been wrong once before, her parents being the prime example of that mistake, a mistake her brother had resolved fairly swiftly once it had come to light.

"So no you do it this way. Alright. Didn't expect this to be easy either way."<i></i> The former medic would finally speak up, pushing herself up and hopping off her seat before taking a few steps closer to Roku. She would stop a few meters in front of him before mimicing his stance. Natsuru would space her legs out evenly as she lightly bent them, lowering her center of mass as she did so. She would then extend her arms forwards with her elbows bent at a ninety degree angle. Natsu would then take a deep breath before finally closing her eyes and starting to prepare a steady stream of chakra towards her head, but mainly within her body. She would imagine the gate in front of herself, an impassable barrier, something that had to be forced open and could not be opened normally. The veins on her face would bulge as she accidentally activated her Byakugan in her effort, completely not noticing that she had done that as her focus took her to a completely different place.

A sudden flash of light would bring focus to the world once more as she found herself in a humongous, empty white room. It would take her a few seconds before she realised that she was in fact lying down on the ground and what she was looking at was the ceiling. The woman would slowly sit up and raise an eyebrow as a giant metal gate came into view. There was no wall it was connected to or anything of the sort. Just the colossal metal structure in the middle of nothing
12519272_1671699706415856_1756555834_n.jpg

Intricate carvings covered the gate, however she was far too far away in order to be able to recognise absolutely anything that they represented. She would slowly stand up and walk over, resting her left hand on the cold metal as she studied the imagery littering it. It wasn't long before she noticed what it was - images which represented her early life. Her brother, Reika, Mana and parents were the first images and below them were others representing encounters she had with them. "Enjoying yourself, daughter?" A familiar voice would ring out from around her, a voice that caused the kunoichi to tighten her right hand into a fist. "Come to gloat, father?"<i></i> She would respond, turning to face the shadowy figure of her father standing just a few meters behind her. "I can see you are just as worthless as before. Pitiful compared to your genious brother. You never should have been born."

The stones on the ground around the kunoichi would begin shaking violently as she continued gathering more and more chakra into herself, chakra that was slowly but surely gaining a manifestation. If Roku was adept at sensing such things he would notice it carried a putrid, decaying feeling, as if something dark was nearby, something not meant to be.

"Is that all? You've said nothing new after all these years."<i></i> Natsuru would chuckle as she shrugged, adjusting herself to face the shadowy specter head on before adding. "Isn't this why brother killed you? Because you are a disgusting slave to Fate."<i></i> The figure doubled over with laughter. "Still as insane as ever. You know full well no such being exists and yet you continue deluding yourself. What is that hunt of yours for? Saving the world? Hah. Somebody as powerless as you couldn't even use the power within your blood. The Sanryoukyougan was your legacy, yet you could not even use that. Pitiful." He would spit, hitting the kunoichi in the face, forcing her to wipe it away with her sleeve. "A sat excuse for a shinobi and demon hunter. You allowed all your comrades to die or be lost in action as you yourself wandered around pointlessly without even knowing about it. What can a person like you do? Nothing. You will forever be worthless." He would burst into laughter again.

The stones on the ground would begin jumping up and down through the sheer force of vibrations as the chakra fully manifested itself as a dark outline around her pale form, bubbling and boiling on the surface. Sweat was quickly forming on her forehead and moments later running down her face in streams.

Natsuru would curl her left hand into a fist as well, taking a single step forwards towards the laughing shadowy figure. That single step was quickly followed by another and another before turning into a full speed run. A mere second later her left fist collided with her father's face, dissipating the specter. He wasn't wrong, but it was all his fault and she sure as hell wasn't going to listen to a dead person. She would turn around on her heels storming off towards the gate at full speed, placing both her hands onto it as she began pushing with full force. The thing however wasn't budging at all as the laughter of her father still echoed through the room. She wasn't going to let him get the last laugh. Absolutely not. Natsuru would put more and more strength into the effort, her entire body screaming in pain, trying to get her to stop. The pain kept on growing and growing before the gate suddenly moved ever so slightly, a miniature crack appearing as light seeped through.

The woman before him would slowly but surely begin letting out a guttural scream of her own, starting out as nothing but a faint sound and growing into a full blown shout. The dark chakra would suddenly burst out, replaced by a crimson-red one, the shockwave [Aura Burst] being enough to damage the terrain around her, throwing stones up and carving a circle around her in the stone.
giphy.gif

Her little vision of the gate would disappear as soon as it had appeared. The second the gate had fully opened she would find herself in the real world once more, a strange feeling sweeping through her body. Natsuru would slowly open her eyes, the emerald-green Byakugan quickly providing her with all the information she needed....

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 6: 'Shits Getting Real'| Side Story said:
[col]She was quiet through his whole spiel, and the more he talked the more self conscious he would become that he might be rambling. In any case, he would finish his ordeal of words, he would power up his first gate and then she would finally make a move and speak.

Well she doesn't seem to be bored out of her mind... so success

She would then take to mimicking his stance and proceed to attempt opening the gate herself. It seemed like she was physically going through all the motions. Her body would begin to show signs of strain, which did not necessarily meant she was doing things right but at least was probably getting in the ballpark. Her eyes would close and everything would go silent as he would just sit there watching her.

Hmmm, so, is she attractive or isn't she...

While waiting for her first attempt it would appear that Roku would enter into an inner monologue of the utmost importance. While lost in his own thoughts, he would miss the pronounced bulging of veins around the eyes of Natsuru, something that wouldn't be too out of place from straining to open a gate but would also look odd enough it would have stood out to him. But, due to the error of man-ness, he would miss this at the current juncture. He would finally snap back to reality once he could feel her chakra starting to well up.

Ok good, so far seems like everything is going down the right avenues. Physical strain, apparent changes in the body and a strong gathering of chakra, all the boxes seemed to be checking. What the!!!

His guard would raise as he would leap back. While not a sensor type, he did have the ability to more in depth sense chakra thanks to his ANBU skills. His own dabbling in chakra assimilation and constant dealing with the Ancients also seemed to unlock a sense within him, a tingling of the unnatural. The tingle would now be ringing like a bell within his mind. Whatever was happening with Natsuru, it did not seem to feel right.

"Natsuru, can you hear me?"

The ground around her would begin to violently react to the chakra that she was emitting. Stones would bounce around as the putrid feeling chakra would continue pulse forth from her. The sweat she was rapidly exuding would not be a good sign either.

"Shit! NATSURU!"

I've gotta stop this before it goes any further...

His body readied to lunge forward but instead would find itself getting pushed back from the explosion of chakra the Senju unleashed as she opened the first gate. Bracing himself by holding his arms in front of him he would be sent sliding across the surface several feet as the roaring female's violent chakra would rapidly calm and dissipate. It seemed that the outburst would subside and she would open her eyes, now a different color and appearance.

This wasn't his first rodeo; there was a reason to be hesitant with those that suddenly change, especially those who were unleashing such a vile chakra. He would read himself by entering a fighting stance, his eyes focused on the figure of the female before him.

"Natsuru...?"

OOC:

|

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru would raise both her left and right hands up to her chest with her elbows bent at a ninety degree angle as she tried to figure out what that weird feeling in the back of her head was. She would quietly stare, rotating her left arm at the elbow as she studied it. This would continue for a good minute before she finally noticed Roku had said something to her. The medic would glance away from her hands and at him, raising an eyebrow as she noticed he was in a fighting stance. "A bit early for a a tussle isn't it? Doing this is surprisingly... tiring."<i></i> She would note as she stopped forcing the gate open, allowing it to slam shut. Her eyes would quickly drain of colour, turning grey as only her Byakugan remained active, something she was so used to keeping active that she didn't even notice it at this point. Natsu would slide her right foot back, extending her left hand and pulling her right back to her chest as she took up her own stance just in case.

"And yes that is my name. Don't go overusing it. I might need it for a while more before I go and kick the bucket."<i></i> She would chuckle at her own dark joke as her eyes carefully observed the situation. The bonus of her doujitsu did show fairly quickly in stare downs as she didn't really need to move her eyes at all to fully observe her opponent, eliminating one sign of what she might go and do next. "Sooo is a fight the next step in the training then or did you get eaten by an ancient whilst I wasn't really paying attention?"<i></i> Natsuru would chuckle at her own joke once more before growing quiet, her smile as ever-present as always whilst she patiently waited for him to react or at the very least respond. Unfortunately for her this didn't really end up stopping her mind from wandering back to that little hallucination she had ended up having not too long ago. She truly hated remembering her father or even her mother, so why was it that she remembered him at the snap of her fingers? It was unnatural in a way and why had he almost instantly disappeared? That really didn't make sense and it was unfair. He could have at least stayed there and taken that punch! Either way it was something she would have to talk to Kazuki about when they next had a chance to properly catch up, which could be a while from now with her decision to keep away from him for the time being.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 7: 'Sooo said:
[col]The tension in the atmosphere would seem to subside along with the restoration of her normal eyes and the lowering of her chakra. It would seem that just as quickly as she had opened the gate it would be closed once more. There was no surprise to him that opening a chakra gate could cause a violent explosion, in fact it was almost the intention behind it at times. What was odd about this was the feeling of her chakra. Unfortunately, or maybe in this case fortunately, he wasn't completely versed in chakra sensing to the level that he could determine things based off of the feeling and presence of one's chakra. He was very minimal in his chakra sense; he could feel it and he could get a feeling from it but that was the extent. There was something within her, and while his previous thought was that she was dangerous he now had a different reason for believing her to be dangerous.

If I keep working with her and she unlocks more of that evil sensation, who knows what I might be unearthing and unleashing upon us all... same token, if I can keep working with her maybe we can get her to control whatever that feeling was... either way, she is interesting.

His fighting stance would lower. As his right arm would raise to scratch the back of his head and his left arm would grasp his side, he would begin shaking his head.

"Nah, the fighting won't be today. So, you've successfully opened a chakra gate; how did it feel?"
OOC:

|

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru would relax her own stance, finally noticing that her Byakugan was active and turning it off as well, her eye colour changing for the third time to a light blue and the veins on her face subsiding once again. She would approach Roku slowly, her hands handing loosely at her side. "Rather interesting feeling. You don't notice too much of it until you actually attempt to move."<i></i> She would note, glancing down to her left hand for a few moments before looking back up to Roku with a slightly wider smile. "In a way nothing changes, yet once you actually try to do something you see that the limiter is gone and your power jumps up very substantially."<i></i> The former medic would look up to the sky for a second after finally coming to a halt just a couple of meters away from her instructor.

"In a way it unlocks a very self-destructive style of combat at the expense of substantial power. That was within my expectations, however I didn't realise just how much it actually could end up backfiring. I could probably destroy all the muscles in my arm if I don't properly control the power behind the actual attack or if my body can't handle being used at absolute peak condition for a few moments whilst the force is transferred through my limb to my target."<i></i> She would nod to herself lightly as if she was more defining the ability to herself than actually answering Roku. "It is exactly as you described it really. I believe it will be a while before I can learn to properly maintain the gate and not shatter myself from the inside out."<i></i> Natsu would quote him as his description was rather befitting for the entire situation. "So what is the next step?"<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 8: 'Next Step'| Side Story said:
[col]She would give her explanation for the sensations she felt while having a chakra gate opened. For the most part, her description was accurate to the writings and his personal experience. It was disappointing, however, that she did not seem to touch on anything that would have given him any insight into the strange chakra he felt coming from her. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise that she was not even affair of whatever might be lurking within.

"Next step will be my favorite part, a part that benefits all; body strengthening. How do you circumvent, albeit momentarily, a technique that destroys your body? Make your body harder to destroy. Just so happens, I dabble in some crafting and forging... so I guess whenever you are ready we will start making your body as tough as steel."

There would be an expression on his face that was a mixture of both joyful and sadistic. As someone who spent his entire youth doing nothing but exercises, workouts and sparing to physically sculpt his body, he was thrilled with the prospect of being on the teaching end.

"It's not going to be easy, actually it will suck a lot. Before we get too engrossed in your physical remodeling, I want to give you a moment to go indulge yourself on some of life pleasantries. Go eat a bunch of sweets, go see your brother, go drink like a fish... get all of that good and fun stuff out of your system."

He could use a drink himself.

"In one week, we will meet back out here to train. I like this location and it seems you do as well. It is open enough that we can go wild without too much attention being drawn. When you return bring with you everything you would need to survive for at least a month."

He would then turn his attention to the area they were currently in and would allow his mind to start mapping out what additions he could add to the area to facilitate proper training.

OOC:

|

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Natsuru couldn't help but smirk as he explained how they would proceed. She would be lying if she said she wasn't familiar with rather harsh physical training. It was in fact what she herself spent a lot of time on in general, however it seemed like Roku spent even more on average and she could understand why. Using the chakra gates properly was very hard work for certain and could easily destroy somebody who couldn't handle their power. It was the sad reality of the situation. The medic would slide her right foot back ever so slightly in order to face him somewhat side on as her smirk turned flirty. Natsu would run her left hand along her buttocks as she asked. "So you are saying I'm not toned enough for you then? I can't say that I am not offended at that comment, considering how many hours of work it is to maintain this level of fitness. On top of that I would argue that steel isn't exactly the best state for a woman, wouldn't you agree?"<i></i> She would chuckle lightly, trying to see what sort of reaction she would get out of him.

As soon as she had had her fun she would relax her stance once more, shrugging before responding to his second comment. "I can't exactly say that I have any desire to do any of those things, but I suppose I could drop by and see how nii-san is going. Maybe get you in a decent chunk of trouble by following your conditions."<i></i> Natsuru couldn't help but chuckle as she thought about how her brother would attempt to force Roku to partake in a good old cup of tree sap in order to bind his allegiance to the Senju clan and Sand. It was a reality one would only think of as a joke, but it really wasn't. Her brother did always try and keep her love for him in check and push it away towards a different target. It had not really worked out so far, but he never did stop trying. "But I suppose I could prepare some supplies in order to make this a bit easier. I also suppose we would need a fair chunk of medicinal supplies considering how much I will likely end up injuring myself at the start."<i></i> She would shrug yet again before turning around on her heels and heading off in the direction of the village. "See you soon, big guy. Don't go getting yourself injured. Can't say that I like seeing my toys get damaged when I'm not the one doing it."<i></i> She would glance back with a smirk, leaving it to him to figure out whether or not she was being serious.

[Topic Left US]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 8: 'Hate to Say Goodbye said:
[col]She would rub her derriere and playful twist at his words. He would smile playfully at the little game she was trying to run, until she transitioned back into a more serious tone. He would continue to watch her form and listen to her words. She expressed not having much a desire to go live out any last hoorahs but would begin the process of tormenting Kazuki. His smile would increase. Lastly, she mentioned she would prep for supplies before she would turn around and depart, but not before firing off one more playful barb. With that, she was gone. He would stand watching until her figure quickly disappeared from sight.

Turning back himself, he would begin to glance at the water. His eyes would not be staring at anything in particular, but more so simply looking down at the peaceful body of liquid. He had never noticed it before, maybe because in the desert this wasn't the norm, but there was tranquility in the water. There was something soothing, something harmonious about the water. Before he knew it, his mind was seemingly becoming consumed by the hazy lull brought about by his fixation on the aquatic fixture. There was no telling how long he might have stood there staring at the overgrown puddle or what was beckoning him to gaze upon it as if cast under a spell. A ripple would creep through the surface of the water and through the entirety of his body; it seemed that neither the water nor himself would remain in a state of calmness. He did not notice what caused the ripple in the water, and while he didn't fully grasp it he wasn't certain what caused the ripple through him. Yet, one thought immediately emerged from the void of tranquility; her.

"Natasuru, huh? Hah... she is going to be dangerous."

Emotions and thoughts would continue to fire off within his mind, and while it was a lot to process there was one simple answer that he was able to come to; he was looking forward to training her. His eyes would glance back at the body once more, as if to say goodbye to the inanimate thing. Upon realizing what he was doing he would shake his head in an attempt to wake himself from the absurdity of what he was doing.

"Been in the sun too long..."

And he would depart. While the figure of the Sennin would disappear, so there would be no proof of such a thing actually occurring, but if one had happened to remain in the area they might have noticed something peculiar. Upon the surface of the water, a reflection would emerge from the bank, as if someone was slowly poking their head back over the water. The figure might have been described as an image of the man who just departed. None of this would have any good explanation, but there would be no one around to see such a strange sight. Within seconds the reflection would disappear and the entire body of water would begin to ripple. Nothing was touching the water, nothing was in the water to naturally cause the ripples. But again, no one was there at the time such things might have occurred, so who knows if there was any fact to it.

Drip... drip... drip...
OOC:
Topic Left - MFT - 555 words / Prologue of a new chapter
|

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back