Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just a bit of deceit take 2[Roku]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
desert_oasis_by_alvinhew-d4c2xw5.jpg

It has been one week since the last time she walked out into the scorching desert, venturing into the most desolate part. Probably an insane thing to do if you didn't have a destination, heck likely a death sentence, but that wasn't the case with her. She knew exactly where she was going and it was likely going to be an agonising endeavor. Normally this was a relatively easy walk, even if you ignore the scorching heat it was absolutely nothing for a hunter like her. However this was not a normal case. She was carrying two rather large summoning scrolls on her back alongside a travelers backpack. It all amounted to enough supplies to survive for a rather long while. It would be a lie to say that she wasn't looking forward to seeing what the next bit of training would be. Natsu had been working on the gates ever since she had come back and at this point it was getting a lot easier than it had been the first time around for certain. Now all that remained was to continue working at it until it was as natural as breathing. Or at least that is how she had approached everything so far.

She was dressed the exact same way as last time - in very form-fitting black trousers and white shirt combo, a pair of heavy combat boots, that reached up to the middle of her thighs and also a pair of black fingerless gloves. After a good few hours of walking she finally neared her destination - the oasis in the middle of nowhere. The palm trees were scattered about the hilly landscape with a large central pool of water in the middle. A large pillar running over the body of water formed a sort of arched bridge between the two sides.

Now was the time to see what her mentor had planned for the next month, during which they would be all alone....

[Topic Started]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Rendezvous Part 2'| Side Story said:
[col]As she approached she would first hear the echoed grunts of the Sennin. As she got closer the grunts would be intermittently strewn about some mumble words. Upon reaching the location she would get a better grasp on the mumbling as she would see Roku upon the ground already warming up.

"tw--tw---two thousand three hundred and eighty one..."

The words would almost feel like they were being forcefully pulled from his mouth. His eyes would glance up towards the female before him.

"I was beginning to think you were going to stand me up."

He would pause in his raised position during his one armed push up. Outwardly he would look fit as a fiddle, a fiddle made of muscles and what have you. Internally, he was being held together by duct tape and his recent tomfoolery with the door exam had cause a chain reaction within him. His fake gates were deteriorating. He didn't have long before something would happen. Whether that something was the complete collapse of his body or some miraculous metamorphosis, it ultimately did not matter. He had made a promise with Natsuru to aid her in the usage of the gates. He was going to complete this task even if it meant destroying what little time he had left.

"So, tell me about your week. Did you make the most of it? How is brother Kaz doing?"

Unapproved nickname he was now going to use all the time. Hopefully Natsuru had made the most of her free time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
253 words
|
goku-push-ups-1.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
[/spoiler]Fight DataMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The woman would pause just on the outskirts of the oasis as she finally heard something coming from that direction. She would turn her head slightly to the left, listening in carefully. After a few moments she would finally discern that the voice was very familiar and that it sounded a lot like counting. She would shrug and head further inside, making her way back to the arch where it had all began. Her steps were completely silent with the sand muffling them even more than usual. It was true that she wasn't used to walking quietly on it as a surface, but her habits were more than enough to keep it that way. Heck the way things were going she would have more than enough time to get used to it, with her brother being a Sennin here and all.

A good minute passed before she finally reached her destination and the source of all the grunting. It was Roku just as she had noticed earlier and this was another opportunity to study the man once again. He was quite the specimen indeed. Normally shinobi were a lot more well-toned than regular people, but Roku made most of them appear like normies. It was more than clear that he spent far much more time on physical training than a lot of them. Natsuru was no slouch herself, however it wasn't anywhere near as noticeable due to how she had developed her own endurance initially, her bother's medical experiments and all. "And miss an opportunity to study that chiseled body of yours? Not a chance."<i></i> She would chuckle, crossing her hands under her chest, pushing it up and raising an eyebrow. Oh how she enjoyed getting back into the little game of cat and mouse after the forced break. Shida used to be so fun to tease. Too bad he was gone. "It would seem you have started the fun without me or were you that eager to get me all hot and sweaty."<i></i> She would smirk, remaining in her spot for a few moments before promptly turning around and walking over to a nearby tree. The medic would carefully position her luggage underneath it, making sure she could see it easily in case some pesky critters decided to go after it.

"Oh same old."<i></i> Natsu would note on her way back. "Took a bit of a break and explored the village, ran into the Kage and followed your instructions about sharing what we were doing. Hopefully he didn't misunderstand too much."<i></i> Her smile would grow ever so slightly as she finally stopped in front of Roku, being forced to look up at him as expected due to their difference in height. "Though whether or not there is a misunderstanding guess we will find out."<i></i> The former medic would chuckle once more, tilting her head ever so slightly to the left. "And how was your week, sensei?"<i></i>

[I rather enjoyed writing this. Not going to lie.]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Last Week Today'| Side Story said:
[col]She would waste no time with using her words to vex and frustrate the simple man before her. Well, as simple as a broken, both physically and emotionally, man with mysterious lineage and a handful of parental issues could be. With a smirk, he would finish his routine and pull himself up off the ground.

"Heh... not starting without you... call it a force of habit."

Call it, 'I'm not sure if my body was going to collapse before you got here so I had to test drive it'. Damn, I am a shit show.

A groan would follow a couple of pops as he tilted his head from one side to the other. Rollings his shoulders and slightly twisting his torso would send a series of similar pops ringing forward. There would be a sigh and then his body would stop making noises momentarily.

"Geez... I guess I'm getting to old for this."

The words came out jokingly, but a part of him couldn't help but wonder. That wonder would quickly disappate as she said something that was incredibly amazing; she talked to Sousuke. Not even that she talked to him but that she played his game with Sousuke. His eyes would light up with sheer joy. He was now a kid in a candy shop.

"Dear sweet magic sky monsters, what in the hell did he say?! How awkward or oblivious was he about all of it!? My goodness I wish I was there!"

A hearty chuckle would follow as he slapped his own side. It was truly a pain he could not have experienced in person what was probably a juice train wreck of a moment.

"What about your brother, did you speak to him?"

Sweet lord... please say you spoke to him.

Her comment about whether or not there was a misunderstanding would cause a fuse to burn out within his mind. If this were a cartoon or comic his eyes would have dramatically shrunk as he stared on like a dimwit. Shaking it off, he would address her last comment.

"Hmmm, I attempted to beat up a door to see if I was worthy enough to send to a World Martial Arts Tournament, I met some new people..."

In a mask while intoxicated, but then that green haired shit left. Oh, then there was that whole fiasco with the guy getting his eyes eaten and the carnival of assholes who got in my way.

"...it was pleasant."

There was no sincerity in his words.

"Drank a lot."

That was very truthful, however.

"Just counting down the seconds to have you out here..."

Was that sweetness?!

"So I could have you go open your gates and punch that big ass rock over there. It's been annoying me, and instead of lifting it I was curious to see how strong your gates made your physical attacks. See where your baseline is at."

Nope, he was a muscle head after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
253 words
|
tenor.gif
[legend="[img]http://i.imgur.com/WSBLHAP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1AN2WH.png[/img]"]

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Ah that was it. The same joy that she used to get from messing with Shida was fairly similar to the feeling that she got out of doing the same to Roku. Getting more training on top of that was more than just icing on the cake. "You'll be fine. Shinobi don't get to grow old. Fun reality of it all."</GLOW><GLOW glow="blue">[ She would note, her expression not changing for even a second, completely ignoring the rather harsh statement. Her second one however was enough to change it. It was more than clear enough that she was barely holding her own laughter in.

"I do wish I could have more information, but I am more than sure you know how he reacts. Only saw his expression change once or twice during our talk. Telling him that you are rather hands on and a bit too rough, that you wore my body out and that I was sore for days didn't prompt quite the reaction I was expecting."<i></i> She would let out a sigh. Natsu really had hoped to actually get a little bit more of a reaction out of him. "I was rather disappointed by the simple nod, though he did think on it for longer than on anything else during the talk. I'd go as far to say it was at least three to four minutes of silence."<i></i> The medic would shrug, her smirk quickly returning.

"Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to meet nii-san since catching back up with him. Seems like he has been very busy with the village recently, as I am sure a Sennin like you would know."<i></i> She would uncoil her hands, her expression turning sour for a good few moments before her smile came back. Natsuru needed her batteries recharged and Kazuki being busy wasn't helping that at all. "As I said before chances are he won't react at all, considering he's been trying to... never mind."<i></i>

"A door?"<i></i> She would ask, raising a questioning eyebrow.And people called her insane because of her obesesion, but now wasn't the time to chase that topic. There would be more than enough time considering how long they would be here for.

Natsuru would nod, turning to face the rock head on as she quickly channeled chakra into her eyes, the veins on her face bulging as she activated her Byakugan, more out of habit than anything else, her eyes draining of any light as her irises became pure blue circles. She would then focus on the task at hand. The first gate slammed open almost instantly as her body became covered with a thin layer of crimson-coloured chakra visible to the naked eye. The ends of her hair had started raising up ever so slightly as she focused further, her attention to her upper abdomen. After a few seconds the second gate would slam open, her hair beginning to float behind her as she took up a stance, sliding her left foot back and drawing her left hand back into position. The woman would then quickly step in, her hand shooting forward, curled in a fist, and impacting the rock. A shockwave would be sent flying back from the point of impact as the boulder shattered completely into small pieces. Natsu would slowly turn around, keeping the gates open for as long as she could before finally allowing them to close once more. A few drops of sweat were running down her face, stopping where the veins were still a bit of a barrier before quickly sliding down once more. It was quite clear that it was still quite difficult for her to open the gates. "To be honest something like that can be done easily with a little bit of chakra manipulation."<i></i> She would note, glancing back over to the pile of rocks, her breath ever so slightly heavy. "Though I would venture to say I am fairly proud of my physical strength even if I don't look it. In terms of the gate I can keep one open for about five minutes. Two for about one at most and the backlash can be quite something. I haven't really managed to go further than that quite yet. And before you say I broke the rules you didn't specify which gates to avoid and I haven't even tried the last one at all. I have only tried the gate of opening, limit and wonder."<i></i> She would note, allowing her body to recover ever so slightly.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2.2: 'Assets'| Side Story said:
[col]His expression would sour as it seemed that Sousuke did not take it the way he had hoped.

"That idiot... you can never count on him to do what you think he should do."

Some of that was a playful barb at his friend laced with a frustrated undertone. A recent decision made by Sousuke still seemed to be eating away at him. He would shake off those thoughts and watch as Natsuru approached the rock, opened a gate and punched the mineral into smithereens. She would remark on how this could have been done without a gate, to which he would nod.

"Yes, you didn't need a gate to break it. You are probably skilled enough, I would venture to guess, that you could have probably taken that rock to dust using a multitude of skills."

His words would be a matter of fact.

"Definitely not here to patronize you and your ass..."

He would lean over picking up one of the chunks of the formerly whole boulder and start to toss it up and down. His eyes would continue to scan around the area as if he was looking for something specific.

"ets or other skills and expertise."

He would finally conclude his lingering comment. Just a slight smirk would appear.

"Gate of Death. It is the one that requires you to open all others, it will literally begin killing you as soon as you reach the point to even be able to open it. Then using it, while not necessarily a death sentence, is one that will leave you unable to function for some time. You use it in a fight... well I hope you win very thoroughly otherwise you will be a sitting duck once it wears off."

Still scanning, it seemed he was not finding what he wanted. With a huff his attention would turn back to his padawan.

"So you can open two of them but not for long... show me."

It seemed it was once more time for show and tell.

OOC:
253 words
|
tenor.gif

Epithet:
Personal Data
[/legend]​
[/col]
[/quote]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She couldn't help but smirk at his little comment, glancing over to him as he walked over to the pile, shifting her weight around so that it would be focused more to one side. Her purpose wasn't to distract him even more, no, not at all. Ah this was probably going to be quite the fun month. "So basically if I ever have to resort to it I better hope my opponent can't move or is dead before my body falls appart? Can't say that sound like such a bad point to reach."<i></i> She would shrug, shifting her weight around once more as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well two I can open for certain and for only a minute at most. I did manage a third when I was fighting a demon in the alleys of the red light district a couple of days ago. Rather masochistic creature. Looked a lot like a Kitsune and was mocking me with a crest made up of the Toraono, Senju and one other crest."<i></i> She would begin her explanation, pausing for a few seconds as she focused her chakra around her body, slamming the first gate open as a thin layer of visible crimson chakra covered her body. "It had five fox tails and had a lot of runic glyphs across his body."<i></i> The kunoichi would once again pause as the second gate slammed open, the chakra pressure that was building around her slowly but surely raised her hair to around midway up her back, making it move around ever so gently. "He mentioned that nii-san suggested him wear that about some war effort and was on about the stability of the village. The kind of stupid things that demons come up with."<i></i> Natsu would shake her head, letting out a prolonged huff as she focused on the third, applying pressure mentally to get it to open. Compared to the first two this was a heck of a lot more difficulty for her still and limited how long she could keep it going for by a lot. "He used bugs, some form of fog and zombies. Those things still mess with me whenever I see them."<i></i> She would pause yet again, this time for a good ten or so seconds before she finally managed to get the third one to open up and the chakra pressure around her rose even further.

The pain that accompanied opening the third gate slowly grew more powerfully with every single passing second, mainly focusing on her feet and legs. It seemed like she still hadn't fully recovered from the damage she had sustained, as little as it had been. "Unfortunatelly just before I could finish the thing off an anbu intervened. If I remember right he was wearing an owl mask."<i></i> Natsuru would continue, her breaths clearly having become heavier with every passing second.

It had been around thirty seconds since she began opening the gates and the pain was slowly growing to the point of being agonising, forcing her to allow the third to shut, the side effects quickly disappearing. "That is just about my limit with three right now. If I can manage to open it at all. For two I can probably keep them going for about as long, maybe if a bit longer if I don't attempt the third."<i></i> She would note, sweat running down her cheeks as she maintained the gates for as long as she could before allowing them to slam shut once more, placing her hands on her knees as she leaned forward, trying to catch her breath.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[ Going to leave this for now. Do poke me if you want to continue eventually.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back