Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open just a walk to clear my mind

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It has been a while since it had happened. Mitsuha had some strange dreams of what had happened. She remembered stumbling upon a dragon. And, against her better judgement and follow Jashin's will, she saved it from some people that were hunting the fabled dragon. And ever since... Her mind was clear. She hasn't had much thought about her own trauma now that she remembers back at what happened at the Gates. Letting out a sigh, she would walk around town to clear her own thoughts. Not only was she free from Jashin, but she had also lost her own bloodline Kaguya powers as well.

That is what took a toll on her. Her own powers to control her bones at will was gone. And what remained? She awakened to a new power. One in which she can blink in and out of existence in short bursts and short distances. Along with... She put a hand over her heart. The dragon she had saved had told her that her old heart was replaced with the heart of a dragon, which would supposedly power up a person considerably to an unknown degree. She shook her own head in confusion.

Her own taste in clothing had also changed. She wore a leather jacket with a plain white t-shirt along with some blue jeans. It must be a total shock for anyone that knew her, especially her parents. The only one that even remotely knows her well enough is the person she dislikes but has to tolerate. Brushing her hair out of her face, she would continue to walk in silence.

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Masami emerged from a nearby house, looking towards the sky foremost. Making her way down the street, she wondered what else she ought to do on that day. She intended to rationalize her epiphanies, but for now, she sought to linger around the village in her off-time. Currently, she took it at a leisurely pace, and in spite of darker recent events that vaulted her prowess further, she stayed alert.

To reach an astounding height with her eyes, Masami had the eyes of another Uchiha in her head in lieu of her own. She felt the accumulation of both her own prowess and theirs within, and that combination transcended her sight to further heights. Since it was a lot to take in, she needed to collect her thoughts. Her light was eternal now, and she didn’t suffer the same effects as before. The stabbing pain did not plague her when she used the advanced abilities of her blood, but it was still a lot to think about.

As always, her sharingan was active. Eyes crimson, the three-tomoe design of her sharingan remained static within her eyes; she always maintained a sentinel regardless of where she went. The visual acuity assisted her regardless where she was, and she saw no reason to refrain. With her hair tied in a ponytail, she wore a spaghetti strap tank top, shorts with a belt, an open jacket that she declined to zipper up, all black in colour, as well as a long pair of black, leather high heel thigh boots. Briefly, she looked around, scanning her environment before she’d start to walk.

[Topic Entered]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
So far... Nothing has happened. Peace and quiet. It really is something of a miracle for her. Usually there is something or someone that just ruins it for her. To be specific a certain Kyoujouran. Thankfully, nothing has happened yet. She would think things through of all the things that she has been through. Which is actually a lot, surprisingly.

The first thing that ran through her mind was the latest incident at the Gates. She was young and inexperienced yet she found herself in the thick of things when an S class ninja attacked the Gates. She is very lucky to be alive. Shortly after that, her heart had filled with anger and hatred. It didn't help that a certain someone made a spectacle of wanting to fight her in front of the whole Village, inviting anyone to come and watch the fight while he pommeled her. And of course, when all she wanted was to be left alone, she was chased down until she gave in to the power of Jashin to push people away from her comfort zone.

Other things have happened after that, but the most recent would be her newfound power. It had completely overwritten the powers of Jashin, almost as if it more ancient than Jashin himself, and made her something different.

To Masami, she would see a girl lost in thought walking around. With her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, she would notice that Mitsuha has a doujutsu of her own, except her eyes would resemble something much much more older than she can even fathom to believe.

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Masami, too, seemed to be absorbed in thought. With the power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan now in her possession, she had a lot to consider. It was one of her greatest accolades yet, and she didn’t hesitate to figure out just what the capabilities of her sharingan was. Of course, one of those boons was a significantly higher visual acuity, allowing her to pick up on the finest of details; everything looked very different when she could see the chakra auras of all around her with it. However, she grew accustomed to seeing it; but it didn’t make her less alert.

As she walked around, she noticed a girl nearby. Her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan allowed her to pick up on the minute details of her eyes, and she recognized it as a doujutsu. Recognition of the actual doujutsu itself? She hadn’t seen it before. However, it was difficult to not get lost in it while she looked at her eyes. As an artist with an eye for art as well, the eyes she witnessed were absolutely stunning, an eldritch and powerful quality about the mysterious, beautiful eyes. Masami decided to approach her, her crimson doujutsu on display while she looked at her.

“Hey,” Masami started, waving her hand to her. With a hand on her hip, she hoped the girl didn’t mind the brief intrusion. Masami had a lot to think about, but she reckoned she should get her mind off those thoughts for the time being; that doujutsu she had certainly grabbed Masami’s attention. “Nice eyes! I haven’t seen anything like them before.”

[Click here to see what Masami’s Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan looks like]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"Hm?" She would look in the direction of the voice. A girl a little older than her try to grab her attention with a greeting. The half dragon girl paused and watched the other girl approach her. Normally this is the part in which she would outright ignore people, but as she had gotten older, her parents had made it clear that ignoring people can only go so far before she needs to start talking to people. So she decided to just go with it and see what was up.

A close up look, Mitsuha could tell that this girl was of the Uchiha bloodline. Her Sharingan was made apparent. The girl's yellow hues would lock onto the Uchiha's own hues. She would listen to what the girl had to say, inquiring about her own eyes. Mitsuha would shrug before saying, "I haven't seen anything like these before either. I've only awakened to this doujutsu a few days ago during some... certain events. I'm guessing that you're an Uchiha?"

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At all times, Masami’s mind was geared towards her clan. Being part of a minor family, it was her honour and duty to serve and protect those of the main family and Leaf. If one had a view of the back of Masami’s jacket, they would be able to see the Uchiha symbol proudly emblazoned on the back of it; and closer scrutiny would reveal the higher collar it sported. Her sharingan was active, and the intricate design of her heritage was apparent within her crimson optics. Nothing made her more proud of herself than being an Uchiha, and the sacred duties in which she was bestowed in protecting the main family and her village in general. She made a vow to never disrespect or dishonour her clan or village, and always serve faithfully. Masami was prepared to give her very life in service of her clan and village alike.

The younger girl shrugged and mentioned something about not having seen them before and mentioned the recentness of her awakening. Eternal Mangekyou fixed on the young woman’s eyes, the Uchiha nodded in response to the question she posed her with. “I am,” Masami replied, considering the other words the girl spoke. Certain events seemed to spur on their development, much alike the sharingan, perhaps; or maybe they vastly differed in that regard, too. After all, they seemed quite old and far reaching. “Proudly, I, Uchiha Masami, am part of a minor family of the Uchiha Clan. It is my greatest honour to protect both the main family and this village.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira seemed to have stumbled upon an interesting interaction taking place, he had found that wandering out and about allowed him to meet new people, get a feel for the world, and of course, it was always good to see what other people inside of the village were up to, in the hustle and bustle of everyday life most people just completely ignored others and didn't really focus on what was happening around them, it was almost a case of tunnel vision and it was something that you often saw around and about, today seemed to be different it was clear that two people had caught the attention of each other.

As he listened to the conversation approaching it seemed that one of them belonged to the Uchiha clan, interesting to think he had been in that place once and learned from someone a contract, it seemed that they were everywhere these days, but still no fault on how someone was born, or what family they were born into. It was their actions that either condemned them or saw them rise to respect within this village. Clicking on the name being given it seemed that the other person in this conversation had not given their name yet either.

He lingered for a few moments using the crowd to cover his approach. Afterall he wanted to get more information before deciding to jump into the conversation, there was no point in just rushing in when it wasn't required, and both of them seemed to have already started the conversation without him.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT:260]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would listen as the other girl spoke, saying that she is in fact an Uchiha and her name is Masami. She certainly seems to be prideful despite being part of the minor family, although it is apparent to Mitsuha that the girl is willing to defend both the major family and the Village. It is a very honorable dream. Maybe a bit too realistic for her, but to each their own. "I'm Kaguya Mitsuha. My mother a famous professional dancer, and my father is a business guru that handles a car dealership for the people who don't have chakra to go about and go insane speeds or the like. Though..." She paused. "I've recently lost my own ability to control my bones at will. It was the same time that I had awakened to a different power, this." She would gesture towards her own eyes. She herself can't really believe it all. And she was the one that it happened to.

What's worst is that she hasn't really heard of anything of the like happening to anyone else, so she mainly kept her powers under wraps unless if she was being careless or someone was being very perceptive. Part of her powers she feels as if comes from a different bloodline, but for the other half of her powers... She thinks it's best to keep it under wraps for right now, be discreet about it and at the least, try not to get into anymore fights with other people. Inside her mind she would groan. It's not like she is asking for a fight, it just seems like fights happen where she is or the one time it was a one on one fight, it was forced. Her reality warping powers can only get her so far in an actual fight, but if she needs to, she will go draconic to even out the odds into her favor.

(MFT)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, it seemed that he had managed to get a name from the last person, it seemed that both of them were willing to share their own gifted abilities, and even discuss the options in the open, interesting to say the least. His abilities were slightly different less visible and more in the darkness. As he leaned against the wall it seemed that he was making the most out of the conversation, as well as learning and understanding others inside of the village. He wants to expand his knowledge base and make sure that he isn't caught off guard in the future, not this way even out and about and he was fascinated by the way that people interacted with each other on the street. Today he would have an insight into two other Shinobi of Leaf with names being given though he decided to introduce himself into this conversation instead of just hanging around and waiting and hiding, he instead decided to approach the group of two.

"Sorry I couldn't help but overhear the conversation, I presume both of you are Leaf Shinobi. If I caught the names correctly it is Kaguya Mitsuha and Uchiha Masami. A pleasure to meet you, I am Yamamoto Akira. Sorry no fancy clan or anything like that here, but it is a pleasure to meet both of you, I hope that you do not mind me interrupting."

As he waited to see how his interruption in the conversation would go down, it was a risky game after all that he was playing, but he would play it nonetheless.

[MFT: 265]

Uchiha Masami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Masami took in what the other girl said, and learned that she was a Kaguya, a clan known for its incredible ability to control their own bones at will. Her parents both were of renown, too; a famous professional dancer and a business guru for her mother and father respectively. Moreover, she learned that recently, Mitsuha lost her ability to control her bones—however, in lieu of that, she awoke to a new power. The latent power anointing Mitsuha was related to her eyes, and they were stunning at that. Although she generally hesitated in prying about the abilities of others, she couldn’t help but feel curious, as she never witnessed anything quite like them before.

“That's amazing, Mitsuha, I wouldn’t mind trying out a car at some point, it sounds fun, heh,” Masami replied, lips curling into a small smile as she wondered what that method of transportation felt like. She was always open to new experiences, and that sounded like a blast. “I’m sorry about the loss of the control over your bones—though, based on what I’m seeing, your eyes look really powerful. Happy to hear that—I’m very curious about what they do, I’m a fellow doujutsu user besides, but you totally don’t have to tell me if you don’t wanna. I wouldn’t want to pry! That’s gotta be a lot to take in.”

Not only was it probably a lot to take in, having lost one set of powers and gained new ones in their stead, but not everybody wanted to talk about their abilities out in the open. Masami understood that; she just wanted to let her know she was definitely curious. The duo were approached by a young boy, and Masami turned to face him. She listened to him speak, and she noted how polite he was, too. The Uchiha’s smile was still upon her lips. “It’s very nice to meet you, too, Akira. I am indeed a Leaf Shinobi. No harm no foul. And no worries about the clan; it’s my personal belief that every shinobi is special and capable of earning merit.”

[WC: 343]
[MFT]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would listen as Masami would inquire about her new powers, but would also say that she won't pry if she doesn't want to. During this time, someone else would show up, a young boy, this time, and would introduce himself as Yamamoto Akira. Rubbing the back of her neck, mainly because she doesn't like to hang out with too many people as something always seems to happen when she is in a group of people greater than two.

"Yeah... I'm also a Leaf shinobi. And well... Everyone has their own specialty. I'm pretty sure you have one that one ups us." She would try to say casually, trying to not let the fact that she is around people bother her. "As for my doujutsu, I don't know much about its powers, but if I focus, I can see the color of someone's chakra, including my own. But there is something else that I do have that I don't think is connected to my doujutsu that much." It would be easier to show rather than tell. She would take a step and as soon as she did, the area around her shattered like broken glass, only to mend itself back together. But once it did, Mitsuha was gone. Nearby, a few yards away, another area would shatter and pull itself back together with Mitsuha now there. "Would either of you know where this might be from?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the two speaking he nodded to each of them as they spoke giving them acknowledgment of what they were saying to him. Seemed like everyone was being friendly enough with him and at least nothing was out of place, though the quick movement and change of position from what seemed to be a bloodline ability caught Akira off guard slightly as it was not something that he was expecting from his side. He allowed a puzzled look to cross over his face clearly as he had not seen anything like this before.

"Sorry I cannot say that I have seen anything like this before, this is all new to me. Have you checked the Academy Library it should have some more information on this or at least give some guidance on what is actually happening?"

It was more a fuel for thought than a statement as he let his words linger about the books in the Academy. As knowledge was stored in all the books there and he had spent hours upon hours reading about everything but honestly he never really focused much of his time on the Dojutsu side as didn't find it something that he would use himself.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back