Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Just An Everyday Practice [Private with Tatsuo And Ryuuichi]

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was midday, the sun at it’s highest peak. There were hardly any clouds in the sky and the wind was blowing beautifully, giving just enough breeze for Ame to stay cool. At the moment, she was just stepping into the training grounds. She was finally starting to get the hang of this new jutsu, pressurized mist. But she still had a quite a ways to go.

Instead of her usual garb of t-shirt and a long skirt, she adorned the traditional shinobi wear of a mesh top with a black under shirt, fitted shorts made for free range of movement, and a pair of mesh leggings ending in the typical shoes of a ninja. She carried her messenger bag over her shoulder and around her chest, the pressure pushing down delightfully. It was always good feeling to carry around so many books and gear.

Finally, she reached the middle of the field. Not wanting to her precious books and notes to get harmed, she set her bag quite a bit away before taking her stance. She tied back her cropped sea blue hair into a high ponytail, keeping it out of her face.
With deep breaths, she focused on building up her chakra as she wove hand signs together. She still wasn’t as fast she could be at the hand seals, but it was a work in progress.

She sucked in a large amount of air and mixed in her chakra, feeling droplets of water form in her mouth. There was power behind it, more so than when she had first started training with this Jutsu. Without hesitation, she exhaled as strongly as she could, eyes closed in concentration and opening just at the end of it.

Unfortunately, while it felt powerful, it was no where near where she wanted it. The mist only reached a few feet in front of. Sighing, she set herself up to try again.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo made his way over to the training fields, the forest surrounded opening was a great place to lounge around. Tatsuo was wearing his typical gear, a black shirt with a konoha symbol on the shoulder and a pair of similar colored pants. He hadn't climbed trees in a while he had been too busy meeting everyone at the academy, but now the allure of his new life as a student began to wear off. He made his way over to the training grounds to participate in his favorite past time, tree climbing. His favorite part wasn't really the climbing, but just sitting back and enjoying the nature around him. He always felt reinvigorated at the top of a tree, as if all was right in the world when he was a good twenty feet above the ground.

As he entered the clearing, he found a tree slightly off to the side, giving him good vision of the whole grounds. He climbed the tree quickly before taking a seat in between one of the crooks in the wood, using another branch as a footrest he leaned back and began to survey his surroundings. He noticed Ame within moments, she was in ninja garb for some reason. However once he saw her blow mist out of her mouth he realized she was training. Tatsuo began to laugh to himself quietly as he watched, it was like she was spitting across the field and what 11 year old male didn't find spit funny? After watching her a few times he noticed she wasn't content with her technique, it seemed fine to him, but he didn't know the specifics of the techniques.

Meanwhile if Ame wished to notice Tatsuo she would quickly, he made no attempt to be quiet in his ascent. Rustling of leaves, grunts as he pulled himself up there would be a plethora of instances she would notice him climbing up the tree.

[MFT]

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame did not have the chakra control she wanted. After several attempts, the did manage to get the mist to travel a bit farther but not by much. And now she was getting a bit winded.

Decided to take a short break, she grabbed her bag and sat against one of the wooden posts. Digging out her canteen of water, she took several gulps, bringing moisture back onto her tongue.

Out of the side of her, she noticed a bit of movement in one of the surrounding trees. Pausing in her drink, she looked towards it.

There, in one of the higher up branches, was Ranna Tatsuo. He was a fellow student at the academy and Ame had already had a class with him. Tatsuo was a bit too energetic for her liking, but she put up with him as any decent classmate.

Setting down the canteen, she called out to the younger boy. “Tatsuo!” she shouted, one hand cupped over her mouth. She briefly wondered why he would be watching her, much less in a tree. But then again, he was quite different from the rest of the students. He had far more energy, that was for sure.

Unsure if Tatsuo had heard her, she pulled herself up, walking across the field to the tree he was sitting in. She looked up at him, her face emotionless, as usual. “Do you need help with something?” there was no malice in her tone, it purely a question. She was honestly trying her best not to come as so harsh sometimes. She could only hope and pray that it worked.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Just An Everyday Practice [Private with Tatsuo And Ryuuichi.]

Tatsuo had grown quite comfortable in the tree, he had bundled up his jacket into a makeshift pillow and closed his eyes. It was quite peaceful, despite the training that was going on. Before Ame took a break to refresh. He really had nowhere to be today, so he had an excuse to be lazy today, a rare occasion indeed. Akira was busy doing something with his father, his dad had left on a mission outside the village and his mother was visiting family in a nearby town. His mom has seem worried lately, he wondered if everything was okay, she spent a lot of time alone lately. Though Tatsuo didn't mind, if she was keeping to herself it was less time she was bothering him. Obviously he was too immature at this point to piece together what was going on. Slowly but surely had dozed off.

Tatsuo was a heavy sleeper, and he didn't notice Ame at all until she shouted his name. Tatsuo jolted up looking for the source of his namecall. However in his rush he slipped from his spot, falling from the tree. His shirt, luckily caught onto one of the branches which left him dangling and embarrassed. His shirt was over his head and his arms caught inside. He struggled to get out, but his rustling failed he was stuck. After a few moments he responded to Ame. "Uh- I mean, yeah I could use some help with this."

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl watched as her shouting caused Tatsuo to slip and fall. She flinched, waiting for the point of impact, reflexes not fast enough to trust herself in catching him. But she heard nothing hit the ground. Opening her eyes and looking down, she searched the ground for fallen and possibly injured Tatsuo…but found nothing. Slowly, she looked up.
There, Tatsuo was hanging by his shirt that seemed to have snagged on one of the branches. “Um-I mean, yeah I could use some help with this,” he pleaded.

Ame sighed again. Stabilizing her footing, she swiftly jumped up to the branch. She lost a bit of her balance on impact but regained quick enough. Turning so she faced Tatsuo’s back, she crouched down and tried to untangle his shirt. It was really knotted in there though. How on earth could this have even happened? She really didn’t want to cut the fabric off.

Taking a kunai from the pouch on her hip, she dug the tip of under the twisted piece of cloth. If she just loosen it enough, maybe she could avoid any damage. Luckily, it seemed to work, freeing the boy from the branch with ease.

Looking over at Tatsuo, she remembered how well he and Akira had taken down the wall in the class with Shinobu-sensei. She wanted him to train with her. She didn’t have much strength of her own, being so new to the academy. But this boy, who was younger than her, seemed to have much more.

Crossing her arms, she hesitated in asking him, biting her lip all the while. She debated back and forth in mind, weighing out the pros and cons. On the pros side, he was stronger than her and she could use the help. On the cons side, Ame’s pride would rage at the idea of any kind of assistance.

Pushing down her pride for once, she opened her mouth to speak. “Would you come train with me?” She pointed her thumb back in the direction of the wooden posts sitting in the middle of the clearing. “I have some paper targets we can use to shuriken practice.”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo fell to his feet with a thud, he looked up. His typical cheery smile flashed as he put his shirt back on properly. "Thanks for the help! I usually don't get stuck like that, but once I did and I got stuck for literally hours, I spent most of the day hanging from a tree like that. I don't even remember how I got down. Oh wait yeah I do, I was able to wiggle around and make the branch crack." he continued to blabber on, looking up at her. He heard her question, and nodded his head. "Shuriken? Sure, i'm pretty good with shuriken, I prefer kunai though but shuriken are fine too." he seemed to stop for a moment, getting awfully quiet. "I don't annoy you, do I?" he would say softly, with less vigor than his earlier comments.

Tatsuo knew he talked a lot, he did it to make everyone feel included and comfortable but occasionally he had been scolded on being annoying or cutting up in class. He did always mean well, but it seemed this girl didn't really like his constant blabbering and he felt bad for it. He rubbed the back of his head, frowning a bit. "I'm sorry if I do, I was just trying to be nice." he would offer up a sincere apology before awaiting her response, shifting the weight between his two feet as he seemingly couldn't stand still for very long.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame listened at the back of her mind as Tatsuo rambled. She briefly caught him agreeing to train with and she couldn’t decide if she was glad or upset over the matter. Better left at no reaction, she nodded and started walking back to wear her stuff was.

All of a sudden, the usually chipper boy went quiet. When Ame stopped and turned around to look at him, she noticed his face had fallen from its happy demeaner. “I don’t annoy you do I?” he had squeaked out.

Ame wasn’t sure how to respond at all, her eyes wide at the change of attitude. Sure, Tatsuo wasn’t her first choice to hang out with. But she didn’t want to hang out with anyone in that matter. “Um,” she started.

Before she could keep going, however, he chimed in again. “I’m sorry if I do, I was just trying to be nice,” she watched as rocked back and forth on his feet.

Looking back down at her bag she started to dig out two of the three targets she brought with her. “I don’t think you’re annoying,” she said truthfully. “I’m just not used to such….outgoing people.” Taking two of her kunai, she pinned each target to a post. “A frown doesn’t suit you, Tatsuo-san,” she finished before pulling out a shuriken and throwing it, nailing one of the outer rings.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brow, before shrugging his shoulders. "Alright, then. And sure let's do some training." he said, returning to his usual smile. He saw her land near the target, nodding once. "My turn." he said before taking a stance and retrieving a shuriken from his pack and landing it right outside the inner ring. Tatsuo was quite skilled with projectiles, at least for his age. He had always had pretty good aim for all the time he spent tossing rocks as a young boy. It also didn't hurt that he was trying to impress someone, he never liked to under preform when he had an audience. However he turned to her and then motioned for her to go. He hadn't trained with a girl before, maybe they were just worse at being ninjas he thought, no wonder she couldn't hit the target. "Your turn." he said offering her a shuriken if she lacked one of her own.

Roll 14/20

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She watched as Tatsuo took an expert stance before tossing the shuriken. She was surprised to see it land as close to bullseye as it had. Despite having her own shuriken, she took the one the boy offered her. She attempted to stance as similarly to Tatsuo as she could before throwing it. “So,” she started, watching the star fly in front of her and land again one of the outer rings. She could do better, she knew she could. “Why were you in the tree?”
It was a bit odd to see someone outside of the Nara clan napping in such a place. Especially someone as energized as Tatsuo was. It was even more of surprise to see him away from Akira. Ame remembered how close the two were in their class together, spending practically the entire time at each other’s side.

Tatsuo was definitely interesting to the young girl. She wondered has someone could be so happy all the time. This world was certainly not a happy place to be living in.

Forgetting the thoughts for now, she looked back over at Tatsuo with a nod. She’d watch him more closely this time.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo saw her missing once again and he shrugged his shoulders throwing another shuriken over to the post. He didn't even hit it this time, but it struck the ground nearby. "Uh." he began to laugh. "It happens sometimes, ya' know?" Tatsuo did not seem too shook up about his miss, Tatsuo rarely took anything to heart and that was obvious. He walked over going to retrieve his shuriken before turning back to Ame. "Oh? Why was I in the tree? I just feel comfortable up there. Ya' know? I'm always doing stuff, I just wanted to relax today... but I don't mind playing around with you!" he would say quickly defending his last point as if not to seem mean. He turned around walking back over to her. "I really like climbing trees, I always have, I just feel comfortable around 'em, ya' know? Either way, it's your turn." he would say awaiting for her to throw.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first, Ame felt a bit guilty, hearing how she interrupted Tatsuo’s rare relaxation time. But was fine when the boy said he didn’t mind. There was a bit of his words that irked, Ame, however. She didn’t see this as “play time” really. Training in these topics were crucial if they ever wished to reach genin status. But she guessed that just how Tatsuo was. Despite his personality, she could see him becoming a fine ninja.

At the mention that it was her turn, she grabbed for another shuriken, this time hitting even closer to the center. She mentally congratulated herself as she realized she was getting better. Practice really does make perfect, she thought to herself.

Thinking about what to say, she responded with the first thing on her mind “I’ve never climbed a tree. It seems like it’d be nice for reading, though,” as she spoke, she walked over to where she had set her canteen. Taking a drink she took her original spot, this time setting the container closer to her feet. That jutsu really did dry her mouth out. She’d have to be careful with future trainings.

Leaning her head back, the sea haired girl took in the breeze against her face. Several strands of hair had fallen out of her ponytail and framed her face, sticking the small bit of perspiration that sat on the surface. It really was a nice day today. No wonder Tatsuo had taken the time to relax.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Climbing trees is fun, I do all sorta stuff like that. I like all kinda stuff like that, sailing, fishing, all of that's fun to me." he retrieved his last shuriken and throwing it at the post, barely connecting this time. He shrugged his shoulders, obviously carefree about the whole thing now. "Well, I hit one good one, it was the first one too, so they'd be dead by now. I bet getting hit with a shuriken would hurt." Tatsuo then made his way over to her, sitting parallel from her. "I bet it'd really hurt. I don't know any healing jutsu either, so I'd be in bad shape. Imagine if it hit me in the eye, I wonder if i'd have to wear an eye--" Tatsuo stopped for a moment, realizing he had been blabbering on again. "Sorry." He got quiet once again before looking at the clear sky, before letting out a heavy sigh. He felt bad he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, after she said she wasn't used to people like him. However the silence quickly got to him and he said "What type of ninja do you want to be when you're older?" Tatsuo looked at her, his curiosity piqued, he seemed genuinely interested in what she had to say.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On one of the trees surrounding the training grounds, hanging from a branch were three envelopes of a different colour. One coloured red, one coloured blue and one coloured yellow. They weren't totally hidden, but they were relatively high up, such that one would have to climb up the tree a bit to reach them. Their purpose would be lost on the kids, until a number of footsteps began stampeding into the scene. Heading the run was Yume and a fellow idol, both in red sports jackets and sweatpants, followed by two cameramen and a production assistant.

What were they doing? It looked like some sort of game show filming.

"This way, this way!" Yume called to her partner, zipping past Ame and Tatsuo and skidding to a halt. "The clue clearly meant here, right?"

Cameras were up in her face, as she looked around along with the other idol. They checked around in the grass, behind the posts where the kids were training, they even asked the two about this obscure clue.

"Do you know anything about this?" the other idol asked them, showing a piece of paper with a riddle that alluded to the training grounds, but nothing else. Yume's voice in the distance cut through during their talk.

"Ah! Unnie! Over here!" she called, hopping up and down excitedly and pointing at the . "We're the first ones here too!" The cameras chased after them as the pair of idols argued over who would be climbing up the tree to grab the envelope.

"You had shinobi training before, Unnie!"

"No, no! You're young, you're more fit than me, Yume!"

"Oh my god..."

"Quick, quick! Before the others get here!"

"Alright already!"

Yume stretched her arms briefly, taking a few steps back before running forward and jumping up to grab and hang off from the lowest branch. More like a gymnast than a ninja, she twirled upwards and climbed up the tree, earning herself an "oooh" and a clap from her partner.

"Grab one of the others' too! Huh?" the partner turned to look at the production assistant behind the camera, who was shaking his head and gesturing with his hands into an X. "Never mind! He said that was cheating!"

Yume could have fallen off the tree with that woman's underhanded ways. She dropped down to the ground, envelope in hand and ripping it open. The pair huddled close, skimming over the next clue before Yume pointed off back into the direction of the village square. She paused.

"I got nothing. Let's just go and think on it on the way!"

With a quick nod of hello and apology for interrupting to the pair of kids as they dashed past them, the girls and the film crew disappeared as quick as they came.

OOC said:
Topic entered/left in 30mins (S-rank)

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame sat down and watched Tatsuo throw the last of his shuriken. He started rambling again but she found she didn’t mind it as much this time. He talked about how much a shuriken would hurt, how much trouble he’d be in if he actually were to get hit by one. Still talking, he sat down across from her, and she listened intently. But suddenly, he stopped again, followed with another apology. She wanted to tell him it was okay, that she was enjoying him talking, but he interrupted, asking what kind of ninja she would be.

“Well,” she started, moving around a bit to get a little more comfortable. “My goal is go into medicine. I want to help people, save lives. Including yours if you get hit by a shuriken,” she joked, her face still monotone and still. She hoped he would catch on… “But I also want to be very skilled in genjutsu. You know they kind of are related in a way-“ before she could finish, a large group of people came rushing into the field.

Instantly, she recognized one of the many persons as Yume, the idol she had met in the tea shop. She was surrounded by cameras and looked like she was looking for something. In fact, they all appeared to be searching around the field in different areas.

Ame quickly grabbed her bag and pulled it close to her, lest it get trampled by the group. She had important notes and textbooks in there that she didn’t want to have to replace. And she would put that priority over food if she had to.

Fortunately, the group left as soon as they came in, Yume giving a cheerful goodbye to them both. “That was…odd,” Ame croaked out, still a bit in shock.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brow as she mentioned being a medical ninja, and he smiled at the fact that someone would be able to heal him if he got hit by a shuriken. "Well even if you are a medical ninja you won't ever be healing me, i'd have to get hit first and that ain't gonna happen. I got a strong team so we all watch eachother's backs, you'd have to get past me, Shiro, and Akira to do any real damage." he continued to talk for a moment before snapping his head to Yume and her antics. He had seen her once before at a grocery store, where she had kidnapped Akira or something of the likes. She surely was an odd woman and she left nearly as fast as she came. He turned his attention back to Ame, nodding his head. "Yeah, some people around here are weird. Keeps things lively though." he said with in chipper retort. "So what's in the bag?" he says digging in his own, while pointing towards hers with his freehand. As he pulled his hand out from his bag he retrieved a handful of candies, mostly of the pepperment variety however there was a healthy mix of other things such as chocolate and lollipops. "You want one? I've been saving up my mission money for 'bout two weeks to come out here and snack on candies all day." he would say putting his hand out for her to take first pick of whatever candy she wanted.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It threw Ame a bit off guard when Tatsuo asked what was in her bag. But she had no problem showing off what was in. Before she was able to pull anything out, though, the boy kindly offered her a candy of her choice. Reaching forward hesitantly, she searched through the bag, pulling out a piece of strawberry taffy. Quickly, she unwrapped it and popped it into her mouth, reveling in the sweet, sweet taste.

Remembering that Tatsuo had asked about her back, she went to open it back up. Out she pulled several different books, one on the variety of ninja weapons and the other, her favorite, an advanced biology book. Next, she carefully removed and set down on the grass her old notebook. It was leather bound, the cover peeling away at the edges. The pages had been so used and flipped through that the journal now needed a tie to keep it from flipping open. Finally, out came her collection of pencils. She would use these to take notes in not only her notebook, but also her personal collection of books. She liked to add her own little tid-bits and additives as they could sometimes get a little confusing. She may be bright for her age, but she was still only 12.

She wasn’t sure what to say. So she sat cross legged with her carry items laid out before her, chewing meticulously on the taffy. She thought about asking Tatsuo for me, but quickly rejected the idea. She want to seem greedy, or more rude than she already came across as.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo tried his best to feign interest when she started showing books, he honestly hated the studious part about being a ninja. He imagined it would all be battles and adventure, however so far he was mostly met with studying, up until this point, he actually hadn't read a book, he'd usually read just enough to make it seem like he read it, but he got so bored with it, he always just wanted to be outside enjoying the nature not stuck up with a book to his nose. "Your books are pretty cool, I guess. You like to read a lot? I'm not much of a reader, I prefer to do stuff, but like, I mean, it's okay if you like to read, people have different hobbies, like I like to skip rocks, you might not like to skip rocks but that doesn't mean you're a bad person, just means we like different things. Do you like to skip rocks? Either way it doesn't matter, you like to read, people who read don't like to skip rocks, since I like to skip rocks and I don't like to read." he continued to blabber on for much longer this time as he stared up at the blue sky. He would also stretch a bit before catching his breath.

Chigokai Yuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ame was astounded by how Tatsuo could fit in so many words in one breath. Each time he spoke, she’d get a little bit winded just hearing it. “Well,” she started. “I don’t really know if I like skipping rocks. I’ve never done it before.”

Briefly, she decided that she would go the river one day and try to skip rocks. It couldn’t be that hard could it. Reaching for her water, she took another sip, attempting to wash the sticky candy out of her teeth. She’d have to brush them really well when she got home.

“And yes, I like to read a lot,” she responded after swallowing her drink. “There’s a lot to be learned from books.”

She thought better than to ramble off on the different things you can get out of reading. Tatsuo had already said he didn’t like reading. There was no point in explaining anything.

Not wanting their conversation to end, she brought up another topic. “What other things do you like to do, besides skipping rocks and sleeping in trees?”

As they talked, she realized just how little she knew about Tatsuo. One meeting with him felt like she had figured everything there was needed to know about the boy. He was like an open book. But the more they chatted, the more she realized just how untrue this was. Seeing how sad he would get when thinking he was being annoying, it really did not suit him. She wanted to constantly reassure him that he could talk as much as she wants. She would listen.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging. "I like loads of stuff. I like to fish and stuff, hanging out with Shiro and Akira. He and I go on lots of adventures, I don't know if girls like adventuring but if you did I think i'd be okay with you coming once. They're tough though, so there's no time for reading or anything though, not that like reading is bad but like if we were sailing down a river and you were reading a book and then the boat flipped over your book would be ruined, I don't know how much your books cost but like if I ruined a book my mom would beat me to a pulp, once I destroyed one of my scrolls and my mom beat me to a pulp." he said smiling and laughing awkwardly. "It didn't hurt too bad, but it hurt a bit." Tatsuo then rubbed his chin thinking. "Hrmph, I dunno I like to do a lotta stuff. I've been training some new techniques too. Mostly some Taijutsu though, i'd show you but I was told not to hit girls."

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name and banner don't show it yet but I'll be posting as my new character Ryuuichi Oosugi.

https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=365&t=51110

No profile up yet but for now I'll drop my OCR for a rough view of him. I'll post the actual profile later for easier viewing.

It was a long day. After finishing a mission for The Organization he was told to go to leaf as a Leaf Genin. Since he had never been to leaf, they made fake records on how he had been through the academy and graduated within the top 20 percentile of his class. Basically, he was just an above average student, nothing special and nothing expected of him. It was a good enough cover so he didn't stand out too much. He was average as it was. Luckily he even looked average. He had a cute face but he didn't have any features that stood out. He had brown hair that wasn't kept clean or sharp, but it looked nice on its own. He also had golden eyes brown eyes that were his only distinguishing feature.

Ryuuichi had an average build, not too scrawny, not too jacked, though he was plenty strong despite the appearance. For attire he had on a short sleeve blue button up with a white shirt underneath. Since the shirt was unbuttoned, the white tee underneath was plenty visible. Below he had on tan cargo shorts with white sneakers. The only thing that stood out on his civilian attire would be the Leaf forehead protector on his forehead, though his bangs covered most of it.

As he stared up at the tops of the trees, he decided to get moving. After a bit of exploring the Leaf he ended up at the entrance to a forest. As he was he sitting against the trunk of a tree for a while, at one point he noticed somebody run up and climb a tree rather sloppily and begin to rest there. Though before that boy showed up, a girl was in the fields training. He didn't really want to get involved.. but.. they did say to make friends... but they will prolly make him kill them...

He shook his head and decided on sitting there for a while longer.. after a bit he finally made up his mind. He needed to make friends. He stood up and strolled out of the cool shadows and into the burning hot sun that watched over the fields. If it wasn't for the occasional cool breezes, it'd be much too hot. As he got out, he heard the boy rambling on about a lot. He seemed to talk a lot and a very outgoing person. The other was a girl who seemed shy and maybe even timid? He'd need further inspection before deciding anything.

What would he say? Simple hello? How are you? Too late he had to say something now that he was probably noticed.
"Hey I was just watching your training and you guys are pretty good! My name is Oosugi Ryuuichi." He gave a bright smile that was rather charismatic. It made everything seem okay no matter how dark a situation was. It inspired hope.

Should he put his hand out for a handshake or... maybe it'd be best to see how they react to his random entrance. Ah! He completely interrupted him. Where were his manners? Hopefully they wouldn't be too angry at him. If so he began to get an apology ready.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back