Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Just Gonna Take a Siesta

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hone was supposed to be patrolling the forest to look out for kids who wandered in without permission, or people trying to do stupid stuff like use it as a makeout spot even though it was clearly not the right atmosphere for romance. Except for those goth and emo kids, they'd get excited in a graveyard, and this place fit that bill nicely. So his task today amounted to patrolling these creepy ass woodlands to make sure that students didn't misuse it.

But that sounded like a lot of work for someone who was, honestly, rather tired. Hone became a shinobi for the exciting tasks, like the ones his mentor gave him. He had little joy for the mundane guard duties that the village seemed to relish throwing on him. So as soon as he entered the forest he let out a very loud yell of "OKAY! No one better be in here! I'm looking for you!" and promptly ran deep into the woods, then right up the trunk of one of the larger trees in sight.

After a few minutes, a gentle snore could be heard as he'd gotten comfortable on a branch and was sleeping peacefully.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao wasn't informed of the fact that there would already be someone patrolling the area. He couldn't really help it either as his workplace was rather swarmed with injured people. "I sure hope they will catch the guy..." Nao spoke as he made his way towards the Forest. It was barely any sun out yet or the Sennin was walking the path.

Old memories were coming back as he walked the old trail. "I sure have come a long way huh..." he spoke and looked towards the gates that seemed to already have been opened up. "Are you joking me..." He sighed and would start to run inside to find whatever could be inside. He did find a sleeping Chuunin at first. But left him as he feared there were Academy students or barely even Genin in here.

As he found out there was none of that inside, he would get back towards the tree where the Chuunin had laid. "Still here huh..." He whispered under his breath and would just leave him sleeping if he stayed sleeping that was. Nao placed himself on another branch and let him sleep for another hour before waking him. "oi oi... Siesta is over." He mentioned and look towards the person to see if there was any type of reaction.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hone's snores were not interrupted, indeed even the other talking seemed to not stop their onslaught. Instead, his butt cheeks would clench as he rolls. Focusing chakra into that area, he would simply roll around the branch and hang by said cheekage from the underside of the branch. Abruptly, he drops as he releases the chakra, falling to the next branch down and grabbing it on the way with one arm to swing back around ontop of it and put an arm behind his head as a pillow. And through it all he appeared perfectly asleep.

Nap time should never end, after all. Should the other keep try to make it end, this act would repeat until they were on the ground, at which point he would begin digging.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There... was a reaction, but it was surely one no one could have seen coming. The sennins mouth dropped open as he looked almost shocked as to what had happened. 'I-I thought he would fall from this height... b-but.. he just. He just butt-clamped himself. What is this sorcery?!' He would follow the branches down and it just got more awkward instead of shocking. "Just... an idiot... or just a special person..." He muttered those thoughts out loud and would start to scratch the back of his neck thinking about what would be the best action in regard of the situation at hand.

"M-maybe..." Before he could finish those words he saw the other start digging. "o-oi!" Nao called out and would attempt to grab the back of the jacket near the neck. "Don't do that! What if we cannot find you and you get called dead?! Then you rise from the death and freak everyone even more out!" He called out and made a fuss over it.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was a bird. A majestic bird flying in the sky, with a pear stuck on its butt for some reason. But then it was gone and he was flying once more. This odd feeling would repeat as Hone's dreams bore him through reality. That reality being he was no predatory eagle, nor an intimidating emu. He was a dodo, trying to burrow. Burrowing deep into the ground to find-

His eyes snap open as his jacket is pulled on, the young man responding instantly by slipping out of it and handstanding onto his feet to face his assailant. His mentor had trained him for such things, being attacked in your sleep; he would do them proud by not letting this deviant end his life in these woods without a fight.

"Have at thee!" With those words Hone reaches for his...oh right. His kunai were in his jacket pockets. ".....so uh...can I...have that back?"

It was then he took an actual look at the other, blinking a bit. Why did they look familiar. Wait....this was...oh lovely. He got caught napping by a Sennin.

"Or...you can keep it? I have more. I should uh....go....before I.....yeah."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just a second that he pulled on the jacket, the male made quick and agile movements out of it. Now Nao was holding the jacket in his hand and his expression changed into a rather confused one.

As the other started to speak he would chuckle a little and hold out the jacket for the other to take. "Please take it easy, even we shinobi need to recharge from time to time. Which is why I didn't wake you at the spot I found you but kept close till I thought the naptime should be over. However... you have a rather odd sleep escape pattern." Nao would jets and relax his posture a little.

"There are no children in here, so please be rest assured, however. May I ask for your name and rank?" He would ask politely, not even scolding or anything right now.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As his jacket is offered back, Hone accepts it and dons it once more. He makes no effort to remove the wrinkles that seemed to cover it completely. Instead he begins to look around, his eyes darting to and fro for a way out of this encounter before the other asked for-

Well shit. He couldn’t exactly ignore a direct request. Lavender eyes close and he exhales softly before looking at the authority figure before him and giving what can only be dubbed a winning smile. ”Hi there! Tosukana Hone at your service! I was handling a very important mission from my mentor and got wore out.” Not…entirely false. He was always worn out lately…and Maki had been working him to the bone a few hours ago….like eighty or so.

”So….lovely weather, yes? Perfect for a na- I mean…perfect for guard duty around the forest!”

Smooth.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing how the other mentioned being tired from a previous workout... He would slowly smile a little worried. "Please don't wear yourself out too much... and I know a few better places to take a nap rather than here. Still places people hardly visit too." He would mention and offer to walk a little with the other towards the forest gates.

"Self-care is important too if that means a more regular naps, then more regular naps. Just... do it a bit more saver area's..." He didn't knew how well the other's unconsciousness was in reacting to danger... but since he already didn't wake up from him but tried to be a mole. Things weren't looking to brightly in Noa's mind.

"So... how about I just show you a few places.?" He offered the other. Scolding had little up to no meaning at this point, Nao thought of re-directing the bad behavior a bit.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back