Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Just me and my manga

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha has been quietly reading through her manga books. Or rather rereading them. She has an extensive collection that would put the Leaf library to shame, albeit all the books that the young Kaguya has is just manga. However, she was told to get some fresh air and away from her own room, which was apparently stuffy and void of life. With a sigh, she reluctantly agreed and took off. There wasn't much places to find solace in being alone. Forest of Death was off the table, she can't afford another chance meeting there with the higher ups. Academy school was just begging for people to try and interact with her. No matter which way she sliced it, there would always be a place where people might come and bother her.

After about a few hours of walking around Leaf, the young Kaguya finally decided upon going to Hokage Rock. Her plan was to read some of her manga in silence and enjoy the views. Fortunately, her plan went off without a hitch as nobody tried to approach her at all. Unfortunately, she went through all ten volumes that she had brought with her. But as soon as she finished the last volume, she would notice that the sun was starting to set. Closing the book, she would lean back and think about how much has changed.

At this very spot she had met a woman called Asuka who would tell her that if the girl didn't control her powers, she may accidentally lead to someone dying. That, along with the woman's attitude had propelled Mitsuha to want to be better, to get stronger, all to prove Asuka wrong. She let out a sigh and looked out to the horizon, watching the sun set. Maybe this is what her parents were talking about. Time to just sit back and relax.

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Aki ambled along the well-trodden path that led to Hokage Rock, the village’s prominent overlook and the easiest spot to get a good view of its skyline. The cool evening air greeted her, carrying the scents of blooming flowers and the distant aroma of freshly baked bread from a nearby bakery. The past few days had been rife with inexplicable developments regarding her brother’s condition, which, while she was more than thankful to have him home and seemingly recovering, he had become more of a constant weight on her mind than ever. The pair of siblings were no strangers to intensity in their daily lives- it was part of the job description, in fact- but she had come to relish these moments of tranquility, allowing herself to be engulfed in the natural beauty that surrounded her.

Her absent-minded steps took her higher, ascending towards the flattened rocky outcrop. The village sprawled out beneath her, a vibrant tapestry of colored rooftops and winding streets; the skyline was adorned with the silhouettes of distant mountains, their peaks touching the smooth band of heaven between the colored sunset and soft sky. Aki's tired eyes traced the contours of the city below and envisioned how she would put it into paper. Reaching the top at last, she found a cozy-looking spot under the shade of a tall tree, its branches gently sighing in the light breeze. From her pouch, she fished out her sketchbook and colored pencils, leaning back against the tree to sit on the ground. "Whew..." Before diving into her artwork, she took another moment to absorb the scene before her, gaze wandering over the orange sky down to the top of the rock nearby.

Before she could put pencil to paper, though, Aki caught sight of a younger girl very close by. She jumped a bit in spite of herself, not having noticed the other figure until just then, and immediately she felt silly- Chuunin though she was, she still had a habit of getting lost in her art it seemed. The girl had a book with her as well, though she wasn’t reading; she seemed to have something on her mind. While she normally would’ve been fine with going right back to drawing, she didn’t want to interfere with someone else’s alone time, so she spoke up, “Hey, ‘scuse me… would you mind if I sit here? Sorry I didn’t see you earlier, I just finished gate duty and I’m a little tired.”

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
As she stared off into the distance, she would hear someone close by. She hoped and hoped that person wouldn't talk to her, and for a minute, it looked like she was going to be in the clear. That is, until she heard the voice. She turned around, flush red, "Um... It's... Yeah... Go ahead..."

The woman spoke of Gate duty... The young Kaguya felt a weird sensation... Gate duty... Gate... An image flashed through her brain, a mask, along with a throbbing pain in the back of her head. There was a sense of fear running through her mind. But... For some reason she doesn't really know why. She probably looked a little clammy, and an observant eye would see a scar on the back of her head hidden beneath her green hair.

Mitsuha wondered why she was feeling this way. It feels like she needs to grasp hold of something but... She doesn't really know what. She would continue to look out across the horizons as darkness soon approached as the sun disappeared through the horizon.

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Aki glanced at the young girl, her expression still tinged with embarrassment as she noticed the girl's flushed face and slightly clammy appearance. "Ah, sorry about that," she sighed, her voice understanding. "Didn't mean to startle you." She couldn't tell yet if the younger girl's response was genuine or if she was just trying to be polite, but she certainly wasn't about to make the situation even more awkward by getting up and leaving right away.

Aki settled herself down on the ground properly, careful to give her enough space. She observed the scar hidden beneath the girl's vibrant green hair, making a mental note but saying nothing. Well, she was here now... she might as well try to ease any remaining tension from her earlier air-headedness. "It's a peaceful evening, huh?" Aki commented, aloud but mostly to herself. "I always find solace here, watching the sun set. Helps clear my mind after a long day..." She cast a sidelong glance at her new acquaintance, gently probing for any indication that the girl might be open to conversation.

As the waning sunlight began to relax over the landscape, Aki reached for her sketchbook and colored pencils, flipping open to a fresh page. She started to draw, her hand gliding almost unconsciously across the paper as she captured the shifting hues of the brilliant sky.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha merely nodded when Aki had spoke. She still doesn't know how to respond much to people when they want to converse. Especially small talk. Just how can people be fine with that type of conversing, where there is little to nothing to really talk about?

The young Kaguya, whilst being a shy girl, if introduced or given the right opportunity of an actual conversation, one that gives much deep meaning and deep thoughts. Taking a deep breath, she reflected on her own self. Mitsuha really wants to change, to not be a shy and weak girl, but even with all of the training she has put herself through, she feels as if she really isn't getting anywhere. Yeah, she has more control over her bloodline, yeah, she's stronger than she's ever been before. But the fact remains that her own mentality is like a prison in of itself. How can she really deal with people? There's almost always her flushing and nearly fainting when more or less forced to interact with others.

Listening to the older woman speak, Mitsuha let her get her say in before the young girl spoke up, "Do... Do you think it's possible for people to change? And I don't mean physically, or learning to get stronger or anything like that." She would ask the Chunin, not really looking at her, but rather the fast approaching night that will soon come.

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Aki continued to sketch the vibrant hues of the sunset, her hand moving deftly across the paper. She appreciated the peaceful silence that had briefly enveloped them both, but when Mitsuha spoke up again, her question resonated with the Chuunin. She paused for a moment, setting her colored pencils down and gazing at the darkening sky. That was a weighty question; it wasn't just about physical changes or growing stronger as a ninja, rather, it delved into the realm of personal growth and transformation, something she had grappled with plenty herself over the years.

"I believe people can change," Aki replied matter-of-factly, smiling out at the view before them. "It's easier said than done, of course. Changing how you view yourself and interact with the world takes time and patience, just like improving yourself physically does." She leaned back. "Everyone has their struggles, and it's okay to take small steps towards progress. The fact that you're willing to question and seek change shows that you're already on the path to growth."

That sounded very wise and sagely of her, wow. She was talking like her brother. Maybe it was a bit too much... "So, uh, yes. It can be tough and take a lot of time, but... personally, my biggest personal changes happened when I wasn't even looking. I just got older overnight, it felt like- hell, I used to be terrified of getting injured and going to the hospital, until I volunteered for a transfusion to save my brother's life. Now I guess I'm fine."

She turned her attention back to her sketchbook, waiting to see of the girl would respond or just mull it over for a while. She was well aware that she couldn't fully understand someone else's specific challenges (unless they involved weaponmaking, which she had a feeling that was not the case here). Hopefully something she mentioned resonated with the girl, though. She was enjoying it on top of the Hokage Rock this evening.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back