Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

K.A.K [Kane/Akechi/Koa]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa's mood

Koa's feet pressed against the shoreline, wave after tiny wave, the water washed up onto her naked sole. She gave the ocean an awkward expression, it was cold, but yet mild - which was weird to say the least. There was a calm breeze that brushed past the woman, unsettling her brunette strands. She hugged her knees as they sat upright with an empty expression as her brown hues settled on the setting sun, which gave off this fabulous orange glow. This was the former chief's first outing, ever, outside of the village and her country so the experience of this meeting and the whole 'Akkuma' problem was just rather exhausting, to say the least. The missing-nin dug her toes into the wet, brown sands that became dyed by the water and dulled from a golden ray to a mucky brown.

The former chief wasn't a bad person, a mad person, she was a lonely person who fitted into the background quite easily. This was always known to her, so much so that it really prevented her from fulfilling her potential. It may even be fair to say that she suffered from slight depression, after all, the situation she was in was something quite unfamiliar to most normal folk.
<i></i>

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: i'm going to assume by the end of the meeting we all know each others' names...)

The last few days had been exhuasting for the Jounin. Between meeting all these new people and the drama that Akkuma had originally started by not being careful. It was all, unfortunately, rather annoying to Kane. And he was starting to second guess this whole group thing. The group was acting too disfunctional to ever get off the ground at this rate and to be honest, if they couldn't trust each other to accomplish the same goal... it was a waste of all of their time and effort. This is where Kane felt bad for Onamuji and his wife Koa. They seem to be the originators and set on accomplishing this goal. Though it seemed some of the members weren't as passionate or out for their own personal gain. Sure Kane wasn't there when they were planning everything out in the very beginning but he is here now and he did want to help. He just thought that some people were better off not around.

He walked around the shore line of the ocean until he saw someone, a woman, sitting there hugging her knees watching the sunset and thinking. Kane walked a bit closer noticing it was Koa. He walked over to her and stopped about two steps away, sitting down slowly to not disturb the sand under his feet and spoke to her, his voice was polite "Evening Koa-san.The sunset in this part of country is beautiful." He looked over to her and then saw her face. It seemed like she was trying to hide something. Sadness? that was definitely a possibility. The twenty eight year old shinobi spoke, hoping not to offend her "Not too intrude but you look upset... anything on your mind you want to talk about?" He was sincere and talked to her as if he had known her for years. It was just how he was though. If Kane trusted you and liked you as a person, you'd be like a best friend to him.

Kane wore his black robe over his silver long sleeve shirt and white pants. He was getting accustomed to this robe he had gotten off a hunter. Dead hunter now... but whose counting....

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man grinned as he pressed forward. ”Found you.” Akechi whispered, casually walking toward Koa with a delighted look on his face. He honestly wanted to apologize for what happened at the meeting. Well… it was an apology with an ulterior motive. I mean, the man was about to give her some flowers as repentance, and the only reason why was because he wanted to know if she liked them for another woman. Yup. He had to give Haruka something for leaving Iwagakure for a short time. Might as well include flowers in his little “I’m back package.” If that makes any sense…

”It’s probably my fault… if not Akkuma’s fault as well, Kane-san.” The man appeared, bowing his head slightly as he held out the multicolored roses toward Koa. The whole argument was stupid but it was over now. Akechi had said what he said, threatened who he had threatened, and perhaps bruised a couple of egos in the process. He wasn’t making any friends, but that wasn’t the objective in this whole thing. The Uchiha desired to change the world so that his children and grandchildren wouldn’t have to experience the incredible loss that he had. In his wildest dreams, he merely wanted to pass with his family at his bedside from something simple like old age. Sure, that wasn’t the reality in this world but maybe it could be in the next…

He wouldn’t experience that but maybe his son and their sons would…

”I’m sorry Koa. I just wanted you to know that I consider you a friend, and I shouldn’t have threatened you. I just didn’t see any other alternative to stop you guys from killing one another without throwing myself in the middle. I guess I have a lot to learn too.” I mean, Akechi was probably one of the youngest of the group. He was only about 20, and even Ashuri had lived longer than he had… despite her diminutive stature. He was prone to headstrong outbursts, and this was just another one of those moments where you learn from your mistakes. What Akkuma did was stupid. But it was wrong for Akechi to react with violence…

Even if it did make sense at the time…

”The weather out here is beautiful. Nice place to get some relaxation… far from the oversized buildings in Iwa.”

[Topic Entered]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman didn't mind being alone by the seafront, some might have been left feeling isolated but not her. The former Stone shinobi was the Chief Coroner to the village, if isolation wasn't apart of her job then she was doing something wrong or the bodies that were sent to her had yet to cease to be. Which would have been awkward, so let's be glad that they were dead. The woman heard the soft patter of footsteps, where grains were uncomfortably uplifted into the air only to be brought down with a harshness unknown to the towering giants that moved in thuggish manner. It was Kane, a member of Kurenjingu-en, and an ally to the wife of his leader. He sat himself down beside the woman, spoke with an honest politeness. "Good evening, Kane." She would smile honestly, perhaps something that he and other would notice about Koa, was that she was not the type of person to be caught up in the middle of this drama and war. She was but a wife dutiful to her husband. "It is isn't it? When I was travelling in from Earth Country, I came in by ship so I got to see a lot of beautiful places but... this one really is my favourite, by far."

Kane was noticeably older than most members of the group, which was a comfort to Koa, given that she was verging on the ripe old age of 30 quite soon. The man would continue, intrigued by the sadness that she did not hide. "It's strange to think that," The woman would take a gulp of her saliva, "I would've found myself in this situation, surrounded by strangers, but feeling as if I belonged. I suppose I'm just worried..." About Akkuma, she would leave the last part of the sentence out for good measure.

It would be at that moment, when Koa looked into Kane's eyes with a sincerity found in the oddest of places, that Akechi would arrive on the scene. She would hear the Uchiha before actual sight confirmed his presence. The former chief would turn her head to meet the striding Uchiha, who seemed rather overjoyed, something that unnerved her a little bit. It was at that point with a bouquet of multi-coloured flowers that the man announced an apology. Koa raised her eyebrow to him with an unconvinced look. However, who could pass up free flowers? She extended her hand and cupped the base of the stalks, wrapped up neatly, before giving off an embarrassed smile. She shook her head and chuckled her head back momentarily. "Akechi," Koa would sniff the roses before patting the grains to her side - allowing the man to take a seat, if he so wanted, so that Akechi and Kane would be on both sides of the woman, "You don't need to apologise, I just acted brashly and barged into the meeting... I didn't think I was going to even make it out of Iwagakure if it wasn't for Lady Haruka." Koa would admit, digging her head into the roses.

"You've visited Iwa, Akechi? What about you Kane, have you had the pleasure of going there?" Koa would ask the two gentlemen with genuine interest. "You know, they had the best medic ever in Iwa... She was a total boss." She would say with an obvious joke, chuckling as she drifted off into a vague memory of the truth; how she was never in the limelight and how nobody was ever around her. In truth, Koa had just accepted that because of her hefty work schedule that she wouldn't have a social life.

How wrong she was.
<i></i>

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kane smiled back as he received hers. She spoke pleasantries and agreed with him that the scenary here was particularly pretty, if not the most beautiful she had ever seen. She had travelled to the area by ship, the same way Akechi had done. Kane nodded in listening and agreement. It was a beautiful place. Though he remembered Kirigakure's waters at sundown... now that was beautiful itself. This would be as close to seeing that picture as he would ever again. Atleast until the weather changed and some other place became frozen. God he wished he could just go back there... just one more time. Maybe i will revisit my homeland. I might not be able to stay there but I could pass by it on boat... just one last time. He thought this looking out to the ocean.

She then answered his question. Obviously, something had been bothering her and here it was. "I wouldn't worry. Everyone will eventually get along... Or I'll deal with it personally. This cause is just... it will all work out in the end Koa-san, you will see." He didn't need to be powerful or a strategist. He needed to be him, a survivor... and someone who kept to his word. He wasn't saying it in a threatening matter either. It was more of a "what needs to be done will be done" and for her to let others carry some of the burden; not just her alone.

Their private little conversation was being cut short by someone with a lot of flowers. Who of course would be? Akechi of course thats who! The somewhat younger shinobi was being appologetic from how things at the meeting went down. Even on Kane's side of the picture, the sentiment was nice; even if it wasn't necessary.

Akechi spoke of the beauty of Iwa, the place where Koa was from which seemed to pick up the mood a bit. Kane simply shook his head and spoke "Nah, lived in Kirigakure up until it froze over and then moved to lightning country. The plan was to move into Kumogakure... But i can't remember what happened as to why I didn't... After that I travelled to Moon and met Akechi here. And well, you know my life story after leaving Kirigakure."

He felt it was odd why he couldn't remember not moving to Kumogakure. There was just one name that kept echoing in his head now Hayata Shin. It was like a mental block. But it wasn't something he was going to worry about. For now, it was a time for relaxation. He looked to Akechi and spoke "Listen to your elders, sit down and take a load off. It will probably be our one time to relax before the revelation starts." He smiled saying it jokingly to him about being an elder. Though he was probably right about the second part, there wouldn't be much time for rest once everything started. Once it started... everything would take on a snowball effect.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Edit Ooc: i guess waiting a few hours was to much to ask. So I'm posting from my phone.

The meeting had concluded and Kage left feeling more or less the same as he did before he entered. Uneasy about the entire situation but willing to observe the events as they unfolded. Speaking of observing, about 100 yards away under the cover of several trees, Kagemaru watched as several of his new teammates met with each other in a sort of post meeting meeting. Curious indeed. For now he would keep his distance and watch fat enough away that he couldn't be senses or seen.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sometime in the middle of the night, there is movement in a hospital bed. A man wakes up on the couch in the same room and sees a woman lying in bed but with eyes open.

Inspector Yao:(Groggy) "mmmm,.... What is it?"

Ms. Agimara:(Plain) "...Him again."

The Detective sits up and places his jacket blanket aside.

Inspector Yao: "What is it? Anything wrong?"

Ms. Agimara: "I don't know yet" *sits up*

Inspector Yao:(Calm) "I think you know what question comes next."

Ms. Agimara: "It was the afternoon, he was at the Western Shore. He had been going there frequently since the turtle with the thing on it. Tonight, the same creme color outfit, but he looked in the water though and he eyes were dark green this time. He spotted a group of three along the shore line. It was hard to make out who there were at first, they all had kinda long hair. I guess he most have thought they all girls, but he got closer to them. Two guys and one girl actually. He just strolled to them with an exaggerated sway to his walk like he owned the place. He was about maybe five feet away from the water and about 20 away from the group now and, his sniff and rubbed his nose and, it was like and immediate flashback had happen with the turtle."

Insepctor Yao: "So who ever sent that turtle was more then likely there right?"

Ms. Agimara: *nods* "They where talking and I...he couldn't hear much, just something about, "Listen to your elders, sit down and take a load off. It will probably be our one time to relax before the revelation starts." One of the guys said that. That's when Goganji placed his right hand in his pocket and made a theatrical gesture with his left. He said...
Goganji:(Joyful)"My my my, what do we have have here? Are you all from around here?"
He started look each of them up and down with a grin on his face, but his grin widen a bit more upon the woman."

Inspector Yao: "Did any of these people look familiar to you? Think hard."

Ms. Agimara: "... Not at all. I think the guys each carried a sword though. Maybe they were island officers but they didn't have a Moon Officer Badge on them."

Inspector Yao:(Concern) "Let's hope they weren't shinobi. You know how dangerous they can be. Like loose cannons."

Ms. Agimara: "... I didn't know you had something against them Detective."

Inspector Yao: "Never mind that,... please, go on..."

{OOC: Sooo, Goganji is an Incubus. To those who can see chakra, he has a paper thin film of air enveloping him. This kinda fogs the inner working of his system, so the amount he has is unclear(neither a lot or a little), but enough to know that it's not the standard Chakra coil system. I also like to mod him with the ability to track and sense "intimate" activity(mostly chemical, slightly spiritual in his current form), of up to three months, and can determine if the partner was male or female. If you're willing to share the information in a sub note or pm that would be great. Giving a picture below. He has a voice like The Count from Sesame Street but his speech patterns and mannerisms are more of Renfield from "Dracula, dead and loving it." In short, think Transylvania. I'll update my signature soon with clips so you all can get a better idea. Let me know if I missed anything in the roleplay of if my roleplay confuses you.}
ggcopy_zps2602b6ed.jpg

Edited: Due to lack of the approval of an appropriate CRPJ, striking out the knowledge that the NPC's Ms. Agimara and Inspector Yao have in this thread.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Haruka?” He asked as if he ignoring most of what she said the moment she echoed those couple of syllables. His ears perked up and as the woman’s name was mentioned, almost as if he truly didn’t expect her name to be uttered by anyone except himself. ”Kono Haruka?” Because he had to make sure they were talking about the same Haruka. I mean, Haruka was an extremely common name. There could be more than one Haruka within Iwagakure, and he wanted to be sure that Koa was talking about the same person. After all, it’d be quite the coincidence if Koa actually knew the same Haruka as Akechi…

If they did… maybe she could give him some insight or something…

He was kind of new at this whole thing, after all…

”I guess I can sit down for a bit. The last couple of weeks have been rather hectic, after all.” Filled to the brim with differing types of turmoil was probably more accurate. His only sense of calm came with spending time with the beautiful blonde woman that he found on the cherry red bridge. It was the only time that he felt like he was in a place where he belonged. ”I was hiding out inside of Iwagakure for quite some time. Working behind the scenes with Endo and Souji gave me the freedom to move throughout the village mostly unchecked,” he answered, surprised that he hadn’t seen Koa before. After all, he was somewhat of a traveling medic and she was one of the Med nin Chiefs; it was surprising that they hadn’t had a chance encounter before.

”Then their loss is our gain. I’m glad I’m not the only medic around,” Akechi laughed. He could just see it now. Everyone asking him to patch them up after battles or after they cut themselves due to stupidity. Yeah, he really wasn’t looking forward to all that. ”I’m glad that Haruka was able to help you. After we finish here, I have to stop back in there to return the favor.” Among other things, of course…

And then… people showed up…

”Most people introduce themselves before asking something personal like that.” Akechi remained seated, only titling his head to meet the new guy that snuck up on the trio. Just what did the man want? Was he an officer from the church? Had they been spotted already? Who was this man and should he live?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa listened to Kane speak about the group, loosely, and how their dynamics would shift to that of a complimentary colour scheme; something easy on the eye, and heart. He also made a loose threat, which oddly enough comforted the woman, causing her to nudge at his body and smile - squeezing his forearm in comfort for a brief moment. "I'm sure it will, Kane." She would nod her head as those brown hues returned to the setting sun, which invigorated the land with this rather delightful glow. It would at the arrival of Akechi, where a question was posed, that enabled the former med-chief to have some insight into her comrade's past and where he came from. It was a simple enough story that involved the vague mentioning of his former village, Kirigakure, now a dormant block of ice. "I'm sorry to hear that but at least you have a family of misfits now, eh?" And by God Koa meant this.

Koa chuckled at Kane's order, 'listen to your elders' he said - this made the both of them look ancient by comparison. She shook her head in embarrassed before receiving the bouquet of flowers, which would go down an absolute treat. Akechi would pick up on the name of Koa's sister, Haruka. "Kono Haruka, the Earth Daimyo, my Lady, yes." The former chief would nod her head dutifully at the mention of her name. "I hope you've had the chance to meet her, she's just... delightful. Angelic, even." And she wasn't lying, to Koa her sister was everything that she wasn't: strong, independent and beautiful. A true woman by all regards.

Akechi would go on to mention the Kage's name and also Souji, the known Guardian. "You knew them, personally?" Whoops, now was the time to feel bad considering the last time she spoke to Souji things didn't pan out too brilliantly for either party. But the conversation would shift over and reflect upon how both parties were medics, something that Koa didn't know about Akechi, but the revelation made her feel more at home. "Oh, you're a med-nin? I'm so glad to hear it. I don't know if you know but I was a Medical Chief just before I left the village." She said proudly, her only accomplishment that gave her life as a lawful shinobi any merit. Oh gosh, everything was happening at once, wasn't it?

Another arrived, he made himself quite well known with his hulking stature. Koa lifted her hand above her eyes to shield herself from the glare of the orange and sunset yellow. "Are you?" She would say in response to his question with a dotting expression.
<i></i>

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing his survalience of literally everyone he'd come to meet on Moon, Kagemaru watched as this newcomer arrived on the scene. His chakra already set him apart from the normal person. It was strange but Kage would remain well enough away from the group and watch them from afar. Know your enimies, and know your friends. Kage would get to know everyone he met. The fact that they knew about his eyes was already too much information between too many people. He didn't like it but it couldn't be helped. Things happened that were out of his control and he chose the best course of action available to him at the time. What surprised him was that seemingly none of his new comrades outside of Akkuma seemed to be even the slightest paranoid of his constant watching. But that was a good thing right? Watch your targets and if done correctly they will never know you're there. Thats how you know you're doing a good job. The surprising part was that Kage had been out of practice for literally years. The techniques he'd learned for staying silent were still ingrained in his muscles but to be fair... there wasn't much need to be stealthy when you could watch your targets from beyond their own visual range which was usually far enough to surpass their sense of awareness as well. So he would continue watching from very far away. How would the others react to the newcomer? He was a strange individual indeed, but there was one thing that Kagemaru could tell. He wasn't human. Not traditionally anyway.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Had to change rp style so... yeah.]

So what are these strangers, this trio that relaxed on these sands. Siblings probably, or two bodyguards and their client... Snappy is what they are. What does Goganji do? He reels his head back and raises his free hand to there response, as if to say 'well excuuuuuse me then'. Maintaining that grin, my ole pal gives them a little laughter. "Hehehe, well, ... I'll take that as a maybe. Although I am, I must say.... if you find THAT question to be...*rolls hand* personal.... *drops hand to side* I can only imagine your response if I asked you all a question like, "Who does your hair?" Or better yet, "What color is your underwear?" *Hearty laugh and waving hand*HAHAHAHA don't answer that." Well while we're there though, hmmmm under that white dress....possible color choice match ups: white,... pink,... maybe red,... black's never a bad one though hmhmhm. Well what do you expect an Incubus to think about? Palm beach trees and dolphins and seals with a rainbow sunset behind it all? Mwah...ha...ha.

So that sexy six foot three inch "gentleman" starts to pace a bit continuing on what he said, "But I understand your meaning sir I really doooo. It'sjustthat *inhales* being an entrepreneur,... well if someone were to enter a nightclub,... exclaim to everyone that "DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!!".... *turns around and continues pacing* and then drop YOUR name for the tab, well it would cause one to quickly learn the, eeee *rolls hand* VALUE that's it, the value of a name." I don't know about anyone else but, well said Goganji well said. They ain't gave you nothing yet, withhold a little bit. So he stops all that pacing to turn to them and drive the point home. "I learned that a name can be valued at 28000 yen in one night,... in one hour. So you see, I like to hold those type of things until I get a feel for people. Chit chat a bit, see their ummmm,.... tsk 'give and take' ratio." And let me tell you folks, he ain't dropping that smile.

Hmm? Your wondering who I am aren't you? Hmhmhm,... not on a first date pal.

[Marked for training]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Other pressing things needed to be taken care of as Kane stood from the group. He all but ignored the huge man that they were talking to. He bowed to Koa and spoke "Excuse me mam but I have a few things I need to take care of before we start things that I just remembered. I'll meet up with you and Akechi-san again as soon as everything is in place. If you are in need of my assistance just call and I will come to help, same to you Akechi. Stay safe you two." He would nod to Akechi and then look to the stranger. He didn't make eye contact nor speak a word. He merely turned around and waved to the group goodbye as the shadows engulfed him and he disappeared from sight.

[topic left]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What even was this? Koa didn't know, and by God, this was just all a bit weird. Koa would give the newcomer a raised eyebrow before digging her toes into the tiny grains. There was something so satisfying about feeling the grit of the grains against the flesh of her sole. There was satisfaction that came from it, most definitely. However, this sensation had diluted the former chief's concentration somewhat. In truth, she had swooned out of concentration as the stranger spoke without a name. "It's a bit rude to not introduce yourself but then again... I won't be giving my name to a complete stranger." And then, with that, came the abrupt disappearance of Kane - the face of whom Koa had began to like, hopefully she began to see more of him. Akechi, well, he had already made amends for shouting at the former chief and wavering his threat so diligently. He was actually a nice man, a kind person, or at least someone who came across as nice by offering flowers - well played, sir, well played. She would offer a smile upon her face before lifting her body off from the grains with a crack when her knee bent.

"If you need me, Akechi. You can always find me by, well, magic it would seem." She laughed before placing her hand against his head and walking off, "Oh, and stranger, my name is Koa!"

[Topic left unless staaaphed]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As strange as this demon was, Kage was beginning to feel a headache coming on. He'd been over using his eyes for quite some time and the pain brought on by his sensory input was beyond measure. Before the pain set in too much, Kage would leave the area. He was already extremely far away from the group he was spying on so there was no need to be discrete, but he'd make haste as he needed to rest his eyes and he had to do that in an area where there wasn't so much going on.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Assuming Akechi is leaving too.]

Two of the threesome were all like "see ya!" and that other dude just sat there absent minded. The nerve. Hmhmhm, but that would be just the thing that the guy needed, right Goganji? But let's see, the guy sitting down was obvious the lover or hopeful lover of that foxy woman. Why else would they they be found on such a romantic setting with flowers among them? As for the other guy, probably the jealous third wheel. That would definitely explain the little attitude he had. No worries those big guy, keep that smile up and give them a shrug and a "Well that was... mean I'd say. Such are the ways of foreigners I suppose." And when you turn, giving some distances...
Within the mind said:
As the one known as Goganji stops in the realm of the physical, his eyes would go black. However in the dark plain of his mind exist nearly nothing but a tree. It would seem like a normal tree until one side of the tree becomes visible. On this particular side of this tree, the head and neck of a man can be seen branching from it at about six feet high. The man's head possess two patches of leather sown into his face as if to repair a wound on his jaw and over his eyebrow. For the time being his eyes were open slightly.

However, another entity appears from the blind spot of the tree man. He hold a nearly identical appearance to the one we know as Goganji, save for him have blueish skin and blackened eyes. A great smile can be seen on his as his eyes set themselves upon the tree-man. This being would stay out of the tree man's vision, even though he would only look blankly straight ahead. The blue man would then raise a hand to touch the head of the one with leather on his face and upon doing so, tree man's eyes would be clouded in darkness, much like the one who touched him.

Then, Blue Goganji as he might be referred to as, move his head closer to the ears of the next man and whispers. "Ahhh, visitor, upon my lands, in my homelands. But they were so mean,... so cruel. Why? All I wanted was to talk. And they would deny me that right... Foreigners, dictating to me how I should act, in MY,... OWN,... BACK,... YARD. They have not bled for these lands like I have. And when I approach them with kindness,... I am,....... re-jec-ted."

With the last word to be heard, the leather-faced man's eyes would widen and his face would contort with anger. Yet, the one speaking to him would smile and chuckle, moving to the other side of the tree man whom eyes were veiled with darkness. "But, that's okay. For I have what I need, to get what I want. I deserve to have what I want. I have earned that right to have anything I want. Yes, this Koa is what I want,... but in time. I also want respect. I've earned that much, hmhmhm. The silent one, the rudest of them all. He considered me not worth words. Yes, the other were rude but THAT MAN... Image how ANY of these foreigner will act to other in MY homeland, when rudest was all that was extended from a friendly greeting. I must protect my homeland from the would-be hostiles,... and at the end,... claim my prize. Let the first prize,... be the respect that is owed to me.....*pronounced with great joy* FOR I~~ AM GOGANJI!"

From here, the tree man's expression would change to a more soothed and relaxed state and his eyes would shut. Blue Goganji would then release the head of the other man and walk around to the opposite side of the tree chuckle to him, then explode with laughter as his image fades into darkness.

After our little chat, about ten second here, good ole G-man was ready to go. But while we leave though, we'll do a little cha-cha in the sands. Why? Cause life was about to get a lot more sweeter, huh Goganji? HmhmhmHMMMMMMMhmhmhmhm.

[Snapshot topic for slot 1, topic left unless stopped. Using Charka Sense to track Kane.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back