Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kage Guard [Private]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
2381b8b5-775b-4091-95b3-ae678ed364a2_zpsf95a3749.jpg
|
"Much revealed, enter the shadows"​
"And my eyes..."

Now that every detail was explained, we all had made our choice. Us Ryujin sisters choosing to further the prestige of our family and Souji choosing his loyalty to the corps perhaps something else. Maybe it was a good thing he made the choice of opposition. Mikana couldn't afford the distraction anyway. For once us sisters would have the opportunity to work more closely together in keeping the village secure and free from threats. Signing and sealing our contracts in blood was something uncommon however it wasn't unusual. Our ancestors entered covenants with blood oaths all the time back in there day. In fact there are even rumors of such blood oaths with giant talking creatures but that is a bit far fetched. Like my sisters, I drew my own blood in order to seal the deal upon the contract. I was hesitant at first with my knife... those around me could tell by my face that I was not used to stabbing myself for any reason. My skin was clean and pure with no scratches, bruise, or scars that were visible to the eye. I did a small dab on my finger, careful not to sustain any real injury. Kyoko crazy self cut her palm... nope, not for me. I do loath this irritating feeling that lingers when mutilating yourself or receiving injury. Unlike my rough neck siblings, I was not use to being harmed not even in battle. I placed my finger into my mouth afterward to easy the pain. Not sure how much good this did but I tried something.

[mft][/col]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding towards Souji, Endo allowed him to leave with the wave of his hand. "I respect your decision no matter what it may prove to be. We'll convene soon good friend." With that Endo allowed the man to leave as he welcomed the three sisters to the guard. Nodding as each signed the treaties in turn he smiled with an almost child like gleam in his eyes. Something had managed to come out of all the chaos and he certainly wasn't about to take it for granted. "Now, I don't think that I need to mention the obvious but should I die or for some reason leave my post, you'd answer to my successor. Other than that though, thank you for your continued service, I'll try not to needlessly put you into harms way." Collecting all the forms, he'd file them away and seal them with chakra in a protected folder. Nodding to himself, he'd allow the women to be on their way . . . for now. "You've the next month off from regular mandatory duties. Call it a vacation before journeying to hell, so enjoy it while you can." he once again thanked them for everything before dismissing them kindly. He needed time with his own thoughts and space enough to think of the unthinkable that he was surely soon to see.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped, we'll ICly meet in about a week or two OOC time. I have a lot of RL stuff to deal with this week.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back