Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kagemaru > Shiromaru

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Limbo Training:

Kagemaru had just snuck his way into the Sand village. He found it odd that no one stopped him. He hadn't been trying too hard to not be detected but this was just sad. However, Kagemaru wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. What he found was strange however, was the fact that the area seemed to be recently attacked. Perhaps that was why the defense around the gates were lax. Unfortunate for the Sand village but fortunate for Kagemaru. He was inside their village and he was here to see what he could get into. Perhaps he would find an adventure that would set him on a life changing course. Kagemaru had been feeling particularly down of late. His life had taken an upsetting turn since his previous death, and several random events that had left him with no friends, family or even a village to call home. He was hoping to find solace in the Sand village but it seemed that they were dealing with their own issues. The sun had already set and darkness had befallen the land. Kagemaru had already been to this village before so he kind of remembered his way around. None the less he found himself gazing at the sights. Some buildings had been destroyed, others left in tact. People working to rebuild and others who seemed too scared to leave the shadows of what was left of the remains. Just what exactly was it that had transpired here? But as he pondered this, the pearl eyed shinobi heard the shrill shouts of a woman in need. Curiously, he went to go see what was going on.

Kagemaru was unaware that the events that would transpire tonight, would end his life.

Stats:
Agi: 600
Sta: 600
Tai: 600
Nin: 600
Gen: 600
Chakra: 600

ASP: 1381

Training points to ASP Please

=============================================
Kinjutsu was approved, so I'd like to change my class:

Greased Lightning (Vet)
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +5% Called Shot Chance
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Acc
Low: Puppet Acc, Ranged Accuracy

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, just realized a few jutsu swaps that weren't quoted in Manami's post so I ended up forgetting about them as well...

Emulated Jyuuken
Scan
Eight Trigrams Acupuncture
Heaven's DAnce of Hazy White
Eight Trigrams Heavenly Guard
Eight Trigrams Divination Seal

I didn't sell these jutsu.

I still haven't so if someone could take my money that Manami gave me, I'll sell those jutsu and then we can do the yen thing.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok, Kimiko took my yen, and I sold the remaining jutsu.

Ready for my yen back now this time. Please and thanks.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mah bad.
Current ASP: 1381
+35 Training
+35 Double
+50 Anniversary Rewards
New ASP: 1501

7500 Yen
+7500 Yen Double Training