Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kaito - Come [Run Topic]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
FOmayqA.jpg

Number 10
Natsukawa Avaron
|
7DfTq77.jpg

Kaito
[/col]

When trying to find scum, go to where the degenerates congregate. That was an easy enough of a mantra if there ever was one. The sleaze seemed to permeate the air with filth and sin. Jū, better known thus far as Avaron, one of the newest but by no means not the least dedicated member of the Soverign. The gum snapped in her mouth as she blew a bubble and let it *pop* all over her face. She sucked the sticky bubblegum pink candy back into her mouth and resumed her search. She sniffed the air, not because she had an extrasensory ability to track the man by scent but rather it was something she could not miss. "Menthols... still?" she mused out loud as she rounded the corner.

He was leaned up against some topless bar taking a drag from a cheap cigarette. His eye-patch covering the wrong eye, a sharingan gazed into the dark of night. She had heard something about the enucleation of his right eye but she was not aware that it had been replaced. "Cabalist Kaito," Avaraon announced as she stepped around the corner into the alley. "I have been sent to apprehend you," she announced confidently as she took a step forward.

"And you are?" Kaito asked as he took another slow, deep puff.

"Jū," she replied simply.

Kaito's brow raised as he looked at her. "So a new kid," he commented soberly. "Took him long enough, are you here to kill me?"

"Only if you resist, but I think your life is the least of your worries," she announced as she spit a wad of gum out into her hand and pressed it against the wall. "You see, I have a skill-set similar to a former friend of yours, it gives me a rather explosive personality. Come with me and I might consider forgetting to detonate these charges." She then pulled a pair of cuffs from her pocket. "Or... you can come willingly, and we will take you home for reconditioning."

A dangerous miasma seemed to come from Kaito's pores after he thumbed a ring about his middle finger. "That is how you do it," she concluded. "Clever." She took off the glove on her left hand, "I wonder if you would share." She planted her bare hand into his arm, the bleak corruption seemed to crawl under her skin. Avaron sneered as her grip tightened. "I can do everything you can do... only I can do it better."
Kaito never stood a chance.

Unconscious and bound, Avaron dragged Kaito from that dirty alley. It was time to bring him home.

S Rank

30 Min

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back