Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kaito

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</U>
Rebooting into Stone​
<i>
</i>

Name: Kaito
Physical Desc: At the young ate of 10, young Kaito stands at a height of 53 inches, and weighs about 80lbs. He has black hair and a pair of amber eyes. His measurements at least average, perhaps a little bit above average, but what most see is the sadness in his expression. His expression tends to lack in any expression other than bored, or sad. Kaito stands upright with no bone deformations of any sort to impair him in any way. Despite his upbringing he is average at least in health as well as physical stature.

Mental Desc: Despite the best upbringing possible for someone that was abandoned as a baby, Kaito still tends to keep to himself by isolating himself from the others of his age. At the age of 5 he was told by every child he was a bastard abandoned at the door step of an old couple, and this was not denied by his guardians. Due to the realization that he did not even belong to those he called parents, he now feels as though he does not even belong to those in his age group nor village. He will speak if spoken to, but his words will be direct and nothing more.

<U>Character History:
First name: Kaito, unknown surname.
Kaito was abandoned as a baby by an unknown duo on a moonless night. The two that carried the sleeping child were never identified nor heard from ever again after that night. The duo had were assumed to be the father and mother of the child, but none that had seen them were able to tell who they were due to the black cloaks that concealed their identities. The child was left at the door step of the home of an elderly family of common folk with no experience in the shinobi arts. Due to his lack of parents most of the other children over the years picked on him and tormented him for his (possible) lack of shinobi blood running through his veins. Although the elderly family had made the decision to have Kaito as a merchant, after the many nights of hearing the child cry himself to sleep, and praying to one day be an excellent shinobi they changed their minds about his future.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Are you rebooting into Stone? I see you have an rp going on in Sand... Just wanted to make sure so I dont end up messing up an idea you had... Let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of hombre.

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Souji said:
Are you rebooting into Stone? I see you have an rp going on in Sand... Just wanted to make sure so I dont end up messing up an idea you had... Let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of hombre.

Yes I am rebooting into Stone. That RP in sand was to put an end to the character in that area. Thank you for your time.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Alright, looking at your history from Sand and the one in Stone, Could I ask you to give alittle change in your history? Maybe something that could make him more unique and different than the other Kaito? Please and Thank you.

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Souji said:
Alright, looking at your history from Sand and the one in Stone, Could I ask you to give alittle change in your history? Maybe something that could make him more unique and different than the other Kaito? Please and Thank you.

Not a problem. I have re-done the history a little bit.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Yukata Souji]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Oyochi]
[Kitsune]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back