Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Karasu Raion [Leaf] -> Morikou Asuchi [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I believe this is the right place to post but if I am wrong feel free to correct me.
Old Character name: Karasu Raion

Old Character Village: Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title: Karasu Raion - Leaf Chuunin (I believe? May be wrong...)

Old Training Topic Title: No idea

Old Dojo Topic Title: Also no idea

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: I honestly haven't been active in years, but back on the old site, I remember changing to a new character and then shortly having to leave again due to school commitments. So, I don't entirely remember how far I got in the 'new character' process, and whether or not I actually successfully did it or not. If you cannot find anything under this name, the name I used before was Taiki Matsuo, he was also in Leaf.

New Character Name: Morikou Asuchi

New Village: Cloud

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey there! Info:

Stats:
Agility: 150 (300)
Stamina: 140 (300)
Ninjutsu: 150 (300)
Taijutsu: 251 (300)
Genjutsu: 125 (300)
Chakra Control: 125 (300)
Bloodline Control: 126 (142)

Jutsu:
Transformation: Rank 3/Master (Nin Level 1)
Storm Bolt: Rank 3/Master (Nin Level 2)
Speed Boost: Rank 3/Master (Nin Level 2)
Thunderclap: Rank 4/Master (Nin Level 4)
Clone: Rank 3/Master (Gen Level 1)
Force Wave: Rank 3/Master (Tai Level 2)
Mystical Hand: Rank 2/Master (Med Level 4) -
Eye of the Tiger: Rank 1/Master (Tai Level 5)
Transparent Escape: Rank 1 (Gen Level 2)
Invisibility: Rank 1 (Gen Level 5)
Temple of Nirvana: Rank 1 (Gen Level 5)
Night Eyes: Rank 1 (Nin Level 3)
Wall of Spirits: Rank 2 (Nin Level 5)
Body Switch: Rank 1 (Nin Level 1)

8 Master points.

Items:
Slot 1: Black Lotus
Slot 2: Plexistim
Slot 3: Soldier Pill x2
Slot 4: Smoke Bomb x3
Slot 5: Exploding Note x4
Projectile Holster 1 Slot 1: Serrated Kunai x9
Projectile Holster 1 Slot 2: Serrated Kunai x9
Projectile Holster 2 Slot 1: Serrated Kunai x9
Projectile Holster 2 Slot 2: Serrated Kunai x9

Abilities:
1. Quick Reaction
2. Sixth Sense
3. Insight I
4. Acrobatics I
5. Jutsu Mastery
6. Defensive Technique
7. [Empty]
8. [Empty]

Yen:
Your name wasn't deleted so you had 1939500 on hand. This means you earn 193,950 plus your refunds.

Moved your topic to Cloud. You can get started on your OCR whenever you'd like. A cloud council member will be along to give you, your refunds and bonus stats. Welcome back to NC!

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm sorry, I'm working through my OCR and I've just run into a couple things.

I was B-rank before, but with only 8 mastered jutsu I would only be able to be C-rank now. Which would be fine, I can just rank up normally from C once I master another jutsu, but I'm confused on one thing. Do I get to redistribute my BLC points? Because, I may be wrong, but I think back when I was here you had to specifically train BLC, it wasn't your stat average. If I do get to redistribute the BLC points and I'm only C-rank, I'd be capped at 175 on everything with a few points left over. So I just really need what points I get to redistribute cleared up before I can finish this OCR.

Thanks!

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I suppose that's fair. PL=1067 + 525 for return bonus = 1592 PL

You have the option to use some of your PL and convert stats into mastery points so you can be sure to meet the requirements for the next OOC rank up.

You can convert them using this formula:

Non-Capped Players
E-Rank: 6 Points
D-Rank: 8 Points
C-Rank: 10 Points
B-Rank: 12 Points
A-Rank: 15 Points

And the OOC rank requirements are:

B-Rank: Caps at 300 in each stat.
Able to use up to B-Rank (Level 7) Jutsu.
Able to have up to 8 Abilities.
Able to use up to Tier 4 Puppets.
Able to use All Poisons.
Requirement: C-Rank; PL of at least 870; Nine Mastered Jutsu; at least one C-Rank (Level 5-6) Jutsu Mastered.

A-Rank: Caps at 525 in each stat.
Able to use up to A-Rank (Level 8) Jutsu.
Able to have up to 10 Abilities.
Able to use up to Tier 5 Puppets.
Able to use All Poisons.
Requirement: B-Rank; PL of at least 1560; Twelve Mastered Jutsu; at least one B-Rank (Level 7) Justu Mastered.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'll stay at B-rank, I ended up putting most of the points into learning Jutsu...

Old Character Name: Karasu Raion
Old Village: Leaf

Preferred New Username: Morikou Asuchi (Got it...)

New BL/CA: Seikon
New Character Class:

Swift As A Coursing River
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (60+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Accuracy and Dodge, +5% Auto-Dodge
High: None
Average: Melee Accuracy, Spell Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch? Main Branch

Character Physical Description: Asuchi is just over 6 feet tall, giving him the ability to see over crowds, but not really to be that imposing. Reinforcing his modest stature is the fact that the man is rather slim, though not underweight. His most common outfit in the chilly mountains of Kumogakure no Sato is a dark gray peacoat with a light gray scarf protecting his neck. His lower half is rather nondescript, with plain dark pants and light, flexible boots. Completing the outfit are his weighted black gloves. His physical features are soft and somewhat boyish, with his skin maintaining a light tan year round. Messy black hair frames his face and sometimes covers one of his dark brown eyes.
Character Behavioral Description: Asuchi is well noted by those who know him for his calm under fire attitude. Very little can cause him to lose his head, although when he does it tends to get a bit messy. A well adjusted childhood and adolescence has led to an emotionally well balanced man. He isn't without his own problems but these demons he handles on his own, opening up only to those closest to him and even then only in great times of stress. He is fully comfortable going about his business alone, although he is not opposed to being joined by others. Whether or not he likes someone, he is generally cordial and kind to them, unless they provoke him. Asuchi tends to take life as it comes to him, never worrying about much due to the belief that it does not accomplish anything. This lets him cope in situations where others would break down. Overall, he is a relaxed, affable young man, and this attitude serves him well both on and off the battlefield.
Character History: Morikou Asuchi comes from a shinobi family, born in raised within the walls of Kumogakure no Sato. His father was a decorated member of the elite ANBU corps, and his mother spent her day doing rounds at the hospital as a senior med-nin. He was taught the shinobi arts from a young age, both of his parents doting on him and wondering whose path he was going to follow. They both wanted a child to follow in their footsteps, either into the ANBU or the Med-nin, but Asuchi was an only child. This sparked a friendly little rivalry among his parents, both trying to win over his interest. He actually showed curiosity in both branches as a young academy student, but could not decide between them and ultimately chose neither. When he revealed his choice to his parents, their reactions differed. His father's face fell; he was noticeably disappointed. His mother, on the other hand, had a half-smile on her face. She knew then that he had made the right choice, and convinced his father of it a day or two later.

As a genin, the boy really came into his own as a shinobi, but one thing kept tugging at the back of his mind. His mother carried Seikon blood in her veins, and therefore so should he. But any sort of bloodline prowess had evaded him up to this point. He had heard of her feats on the battlefield. The reality bending abilities of the Seikon allowed his mother to dodge incoming attacks while simultaneously allowing her to treat her fallen comrades with her med-nin jutsu. His mother even mentioned once or twice when she turned the bloodline's abilities on Kumogakure's enemies, although she would not go into detail. When he asked his father about it, he too clammed up. The ANBU claimed that nothing he had ever seen had scared him as much as when he saw Asuchi's mother on the battlefield.

Then, one time his squad was on a C-ranked mission to guard a nobleman as he made his way through some rough areas of the country. This was back when the nobles where quarreling among themselves to determine who the next successor to the title of Shogun would be. The nobleman they were assigned to guard wasn't in any position to fight for succession, and as such the mission was mostly just him being paranoid. It turned out his paranoia was well founded, as on the mission they did run into three unidentified missing-nin who had been hired to take him out, not due to the the vacant Shogun position but due to some years-old sleight that the ninja squad never fully understood. In the ensuing battle, Asuchi found himself facing down a ninja easily more powerful than himself. The older shinobi used a Chakra Blast jutsu. With no time to dodge, young Asuchi braced himself for impact, only to open his eyes and find himself suddenly standing behind his attacker. After a brief second of confusion, he realized what happened. “Quicksilver Step”, it was called, if memory served. A well known technique among Seikon, stepping through reality itself to appear somewhere nearby. He remembered his mother talking about it when he was young, telling him about all the cool things he would be able to do when he was older. With his new advantageous position behind the older shinobi, Asuchi kicked the man's legs out from under him, giving his squad's jounin sensei an opportunity to subdue the attacker.

They all returned home from that mission victorious, although not without their fair share of scratches and scars. Asuchi was feeling particularly happy. He had finally attained the ability to use his bloodline, and was now free to turn his sights on whatever he wanted. Nothing particular jumped out at him for his next challenge, and so he focused on training and bettering himself as a ninja.

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: N/A
Training thread: N/A
Dojo thread: N/A

Current Usergroups: None

Previous Character's Stats:

Power Level: 1067

Rebirthed Stats:

(1592 PL – 336 for jutsu = 1256 PL)

Agility: 300 (300)
Stamina: 156 (300)
Ninjutsu: 200 (300)
Taijutsu: 250 (300)
Genjutsu: 150 (300)
Chakra Control: 200 (300)
Bloodline Control: 209
Power Level: 1256

Current Mastered Jutsu:

8 Master Ranks:

Mystical Hand: Rank 2/Master (Med Level 4)

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:

8 free swaps, 336 points used

E Rank Jutsu (36 points):

Transformation: Master (E-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [6 points]
Body Switch: Master (E-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [6 points]
Tourniquet: Master (E-Rank Will Genjutsu) [6 points]
Blur: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]
Clone: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]
Distortion: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]

D Rank Jutsu (56 points):

Cancel: Master (D-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [8 points]
Critical Exposure: Master (D-Rank ANBU Jutsu) [8 points]
Cross Rip: Master (D-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [8 points]
Discreet Success: Master (D-Rank Will Genjutsu) [8 points]
Force Exhale: Master (D-Rank Kinetic Genjutsu) [8 points]
Phoenix's Embrace: Master (D-Rank Kinetic Genjutsu) [8 points]
Insidious Voice: Master (D-Rank Audio Genjutsu) [8 points]

C Rank Jutsu (160 points):

Elemental Clone: Master (C-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [10 points]
Barrier: Master (C-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [10 points]
Stunt Double: Master (C-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [10 points]
Dragon Assault: Master (C-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu) [10 points]
Tiger Hook: Master (C-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu) [10 points]
Clip Downpour: Master (C-Rank Piercing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Pressure Pierce: Master (C-Rank Piercing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Vanishing Slash: Master (C-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Lunar Steps: Master (C-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Whisperer: Master (C-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Top Spin: Master (C-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Blade Trail: Master (C-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [10 points]
Fear: Master (C-Rank Will Genjutsu) [10 points]
Verse of Darkness: Master (C-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [10 points]
Enfeeble: Master (C-Rank Kinetic Genjutsu) [10 points]
Heartbeat: Master (C-Rank Audio Genjutsu) [10 points]

B Rank Jutsu (84 points):

Shadow Shuriken Replication: Master (B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [12 points]
Leech Seal: Master (B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [12 points]
Chakra Shield: Master (B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [12 points]
Shadow Step Strike: Master (B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu) [12 points]
Pressure Thruster: Master (B-Rank Piercing Taijutsu) [12 points]
Magnum Break: Master (B-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [12 points]
Executioner: Master (B-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [12 points]
Chakra Blast: Master (B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [Free]
Rasengan: Master (B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [Free]
Primary Lotus: Master (B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu) [Free]
Flight Aerial Strike: Master (B-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [Free]
Kill Driver: Master (B-Rank Slashing Taijutsu) [Free]
Million Stabs: Master (B-Rank Piercing Taijutsu) [Free]
Bloodletter: Master (B-Rank Piercing Taijutsu) [Free]
16-Hit Combo: Master (B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu) [Free]

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BL: Approved
Class: Approved (Veteran)
Branch: Approved
Personality: Approved
History: Approved
Stats: Approved
Jutsu: Approved

B-Rank Approved.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I just realized I never listed my desired rank. I think that's the only other thing you need.

Old Character Name: Karasu Raion
Old Village: Leaf

Preferred New Username: Morikou Asuchi (Got it...)

Desired Rank: Chuunin
New BL/CA: Seikon
New Character Class:

Swift As A Coursing River
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (60+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Accuracy and Dodge, +5% Auto-Dodge
High: None
Average: Melee Accuracy, Spell Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch? Main Branch

Character Physical Description: Asuchi is just over 6 feet tall, giving him the ability to see over crowds, but not really to be that imposing. Reinforcing his modest stature is the fact that the man is rather slim, though not underweight. His most common outfit in the chilly mountains of Kumogakure no Sato is a dark gray peacoat with a light gray scarf protecting his neck. His lower half is rather nondescript, with plain dark pants and light, flexible boots. Completing the outfit are his weighted black gloves. His physical features are soft and somewhat boyish, with his skin maintaining a light tan year round. Messy black hair frames his face and sometimes covers one of his dark brown eyes.
Character Behavioral Description: Asuchi is well noted by those who know him for his calm under fire attitude. Very little can cause him to lose his head, although when he does it tends to get a bit messy. A well adjusted childhood and adolescence has led to an emotionally well balanced man. He isn't without his own problems but these demons he handles on his own, opening up only to those closest to him and even then only in great times of stress. He is fully comfortable going about his business alone, although he is not opposed to being joined by others. Whether or not he likes someone, he is generally cordial and kind to them, unless they provoke him. Asuchi tends to take life as it comes to him, never worrying about much due to the belief that it does not accomplish anything. This lets him cope in situations where others would break down. Overall, he is a relaxed, affable young man, and this attitude serves him well both on and off the battlefield.
Character History: Morikou Asuchi comes from a shinobi family, born in raised within the walls of Kumogakure no Sato. His father was a decorated member of the elite ANBU corps, and his mother spent her day doing rounds at the hospital as a senior med-nin. He was taught the shinobi arts from a young age, both of his parents doting on him and wondering whose path he was going to follow. They both wanted a child to follow in their footsteps, either into the ANBU or the Med-nin, but Asuchi was an only child. This sparked a friendly little rivalry among his parents, both trying to win over his interest. He actually showed curiosity in both branches as a young academy student, but could not decide between them and ultimately chose neither. When he revealed his choice to his parents, their reactions differed. His father's face fell; he was noticeably disappointed. His mother, on the other hand, had a half-smile on her face. She knew then that he had made the right choice, and convinced his father of it a day or two later.

As a genin, the boy really came into his own as a shinobi, but one thing kept tugging at the back of his mind. His mother carried Seikon blood in her veins, and therefore so should he. But any sort of bloodline prowess had evaded him up to this point. He had heard of her feats on the battlefield. The reality bending abilities of the Seikon allowed his mother to dodge incoming attacks while simultaneously allowing her to treat her fallen comrades with her med-nin jutsu. His mother even mentioned once or twice when she turned the bloodline's abilities on Kumogakure's enemies, although she would not go into detail. When he asked his father about it, he too clammed up. The ANBU claimed that nothing he had ever seen had scared him as much as when he saw Asuchi's mother on the battlefield.

Then, one time his squad was on a C-ranked mission to guard a nobleman as he made his way through some rough areas of the country. This was back when the nobles where quarreling among themselves to determine who the next successor to the title of Shogun would be. The nobleman they were assigned to guard wasn't in any position to fight for succession, and as such the mission was mostly just him being paranoid. It turned out his paranoia was well founded, as on the mission they did run into three unidentified missing-nin who had been hired to take him out, not due to the the vacant Shogun position but due to some years-old sleight that the ninja squad never fully understood. In the ensuing battle, Asuchi found himself facing down a ninja easily more powerful than himself. The older shinobi used a Chakra Blast jutsu. With no time to dodge, young Asuchi braced himself for impact, only to open his eyes and find himself suddenly standing behind his attacker. After a brief second of confusion, he realized what happened. “Quicksilver Step”, it was called, if memory served. A well known technique among Seikon, stepping through reality itself to appear somewhere nearby. He remembered his mother talking about it when he was young, telling him about all the cool things he would be able to do when he was older. With his new advantageous position behind the older shinobi, Asuchi kicked the man's legs out from under him, giving his squad's jounin sensei an opportunity to subdue the attacker.

They all returned home from that mission victorious, although not without their fair share of scratches and scars. Asuchi was feeling particularly happy. He had finally attained the ability to use his bloodline, and was now free to turn his sights on whatever he wanted. Nothing particular jumped out at him for his next challenge, and so he focused on training and bettering himself as a ninja.

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: N/A
Training thread: N/A
Dojo thread: N/A

Current Usergroups: None

Previous Character's Stats:

Power Level: 1067

Rebirthed Stats:

(1592 PL – 336 for jutsu = 1256 PL)

Agility: 300 (300)
Stamina: 156 (300)
Ninjutsu: 200 (300)
Taijutsu: 250 (300)
Genjutsu: 150 (300)
Chakra Control: 200 (300)
Bloodline Control: 209
Power Level: 1256

Current Mastered Jutsu:

8 Master Ranks:

Mystical Hand: Rank 2/Master (Med Level 4)

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:

8 free swaps, 336 points used

E Rank Jutsu (36 points):

Transformation: Master (E-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [6 points]
Body Switch: Master (E-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [6 points]
Tourniquet: Master (E-Rank Will Genjutsu) [6 points]
Blur: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]
Clone: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]
Distortion: Master (E-Rank Visual Genjutsu) [6 points]

D Rank Jutsu (56 points):

Cancel: Master (D-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu) [8 points]
Critical Exposure: Master (D-Rank ANBU Jutsu) [8 points]