Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Karma. [Saemon]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A month had past. A strange month. A month full of sore breasts, bloating, and uncomfortable nights of slumber. Of course, in a whirl of confusion, the young woman, with her cropped chin length black hair and bright cyan eyes, had made her way to the medical facility--or what was left of it, to figure out her ailment. The ailment, of course, was something she hadn't expected. Rather, she had sat with wide and confused eyes for awhile, before a burst of happiness crossed her face. Confused emotions, of course, came with this new package. Part of her was thrilled at excited, the other was devastated, and the other was angry. She had always wanted to be a mother, of course, yet again, she didn't have the room or the stability to do so.

And how on earth was her luck so bad that the first night with her lover had gotten her pregnant?

And so, Kitanai, with her slender body, with the slightest, basically unnoticeable bump under her clothes, pushed the door of Saemon's house open without even a knock. "Saemon!" She called into the empty house, knowing quite well he wasn't awake, but yelling to let him know it was her so he didn't slit her throat in the dark corners of the house. But, 10am was a little early for him... or a lot.

The woman, in a pair of black pants and a blue camisole moved into his room, pushing to roll him over onto his back, "Hey! I've got a question for you." Her lower register voice demanded of him as she crawled to move on top of him as she leaned down towards his face, "Care to remind me again why you didn't pull out?" Oh. Okay. That's one way to do it.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man was lounged on his bed and had, until a moment ago, been dreaming about a large donut that was rolling over the village, squashing people. He was about to attack the pastry with a water jutsu when his front door was thrown open and the voice of his pale-skinned lover broke the imagery. Saemon's eyes cracked open, then closed again. He wasn't ready to be up.

When she came into his room though, she didn't seem to want to let him sleep. Small hands gripped his large body and rolled him onto his back. This was probably no easy feat and seeing as he was limp as death, it would have been quite a bit of effort for the slim woman. Question, what? He thought as his eyes pulled open again and he yawned wide. When he took note of her move to straddle his hips, a smile appeared on his face and his hands moved to caress her legs. But the smile was thrown off a moment later and his attention focused.

Pull out? Pull out... what? His face reflected his confusion then dawning and understanding and seriousness. His hands stopped moving and laid calmly on her thighs. "Because I wasn't really thinking about it at the time. Why?" he asked, his deep voice reflecting his suspicion. His left hand dropped toward the ground where he fingered for his cigarettes. Finding one, the hulking man brought it to his lips and lit it with the 'flint jutsu' he'd created. He had, had to turn his face to the side to do this though as she was leaning pretty far down.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, God he was so cute...

Focus!

Kitanai watched him carefully, a slight frown on her lips as she watched him, and he answered lazily, but with the serious tone. The woman giving him a quiet pause as he turned for a cigarette, raising it to his lips as she snatched it just before he could light it, pulling the test results from her back pocket as she threw them at him, taking the cigarettes away as she got off of him, moving away from him with them to set them out of reach, but unable to turn around and look at him. She would give him a moment to read it as she stared blankly at the cigarettes in her hand, turning them in her hand slowly as she admired their nostlogic apperance, before she would make it obvious for him, just in case: "It's a pregnancy test. Positive."

Kitanai, too afraid to turn for a moment gave a nervous smile as she turned around, look at his body on the bed, stuffing her hands awkwardly in her pockets. "One month." She said quietly, rocking back on her heels as she watched his eyes for a reaction. Her heart squeezing in nervousness, yet butterflies in her stomach from his presence. Both love and nerves present in the strangest combination...

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiti stole his cigarette and rolled off the bed, only a moment after shoving a little bar with two red lines on it under his nose. This didn't make anything better for him as the news dropped from her pretty lips. He laid there staring at the for a while. There were little dark smudges where his smoke had darkened the white paint. When he rolled his head toward her, he could see the flurry of emotions on her face and the way she tucked her hands into her clothing. But he wasn't feeling the same joyful, excited, nervous things she was.

He was feeling utter dread. The news hit him like 10,000 bricks, ones that landed on his chest and wouldn't give so he was suffocating. A child, a baby, his blood. His eyes moved from her face to her stomach. It was flat still, as well it should be at 1 month along, then back to her face. The only thing he could say came out dumbly, "Are you sure? Did you see a mednin?" The man rose from the bed, still clad in his pants from the night before and swung his legs over the edge of the bed then found another smoke from his pocket. He poked this one into his mouth and lit it before she could do any snatching, and matter-of-factly, he wouldn't give it up without a fight. But he could see why she had stolen it, so Saemon scooted back toward the window over his bed and opened it a crack. He would tip his head toward the opening to blow smoke out.

And he couldn't look at her. His eyes followed a man walking outside his window then another. He was not taking this well. He'd never even told her how he felt with such things...

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What had she expected? A horray? A hurrah? That's just what he wanted? No, she knew quite well from the night at his mothers that he was by no means interested in the deal, and a deep worry came over her face. A selfish worry, sure, but the idea of raising a child alone scared the shit out of her. Her eyes dropped to the floor as he grabbed another cigarette, moving to the window to blow the smoke out (such a stubborn man) but not without asking a stupid question. She scowled at him, as though to be confused why he would even ask, "Of course I did."

The excitment had been snatched away from her, and replaced with nothing but panic and fear. She was waiting for the wave of storms to come from him, and for her to be left back where she had started all those years ago, or worse, using the money she had saved up for said child.

What was that?

Tears?

Kitanai raised a hand to wipe away orbs of water on her cheeks, scowling at her own fingers. Why was she crying? Sure, she was upset, but by no means was she so weak to cry in such a situation. Though, it was clear, her emotions were set totally off balance as her hormones began to work ferventily to prepare for the full fledged child. And, despite her confusion with the tears, little did she know that was just the beginning... and rather low swung of anything that was upcoming.

"Listen, I didn't come here to ask you to move in with me and play house." Kita said, finally grabbing the bull by the horns, "I'm letting you know that this is my reality right now, and I'm letting you do what you want with it." She wasn't stupid. She was fully aware that men didn't exactly what to be dads, especially in the prime of their life. Or, in Saemon's case, when he had two other women on his belt to be courting. She was fully prepared for his choice, as the man didn't even want to get married, let alone have a child.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her anger was expected, though he wasn't exactly sure how he wanted to handle this situation. Hell, he figured his own reaction wouldn't make her happy. He was on the verge of snapping at her, but literally bit his tongue to stop it before it came from his mouth. So he took a drag from his cancer stick, held it and let it go.

"Come sit down." he said, ignoring her snapping responses. He couldn't be mad with her for them. Whether or not she chose to, he would speak anyway, his voice rough from just being woken up and smoking without a drink. "What's mine is mine." he uttered words he'd said before, even in a different context, which in a way meant the same thing. What was Saemon's was his to own, to care and provide for. Even though he'd known Kitanai for over a year now and been with her for a few short months, they were still so new together. He was so private she knew only the scraped top of his existence. And he with her.

He wasn't ready for a child, and never thought he would be. He'd talked about it only once before with Koho and with the way things were going now with her, there was a bitterness regarding children and love and family. He thought if he ever had kids it would be with her, if he had them at all. "I never wanted children, Kiti." His voice was low and his eyes still averted. He didn't want to see her cry.

"Since my father died, I swore away having children. And frankly I was pretty sure I couldn't have them. I've been hit pretty hard a few times, I've been damaged before and, well, I've never gotten anyone pregnant before, though Mother Suna knows, I've never really been careful. So." he shrugged his shoulders once. He was so unhappy about it inside, felt a fear of it from his own past. But he needed to do what was right, he knew that. If he'd done it this time, well then, it was his job to deal with it and to care for her. "Give me the time to get used to the idea okay? I'm not jumping out on you over this." at which point he looked over at Kitanai. His own expression was solemn, but he was serious.

"I don't think there will be a good time in my life for children, ever. But what happens, happens, okay?" Fuck he hoped she would be okay with that. He wasn't lying.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was more silence before he turned to him and asked for her to sit. She stared warily at his cigarette for a moment before moving towards him and sitting beside him. He didn't put his arm around her as she had expected, from those stupid movies she needed to stop watching. She wiped the final tears from her cheeks, forcing herself to calm down. She didn't want to be that girl who guilt tripped them, but she couldn't help it.

The raven listened to his miniature story, and she found herself wondering what she wanted. Sure, one day, she had imagined herself having children, beautiful children, with a husband she loved. But, that husband wasn't Saemon. Well, at least not at any time in the near future. She didn't see him settling down enough to help her raise a family, and honestly, it scared her a little bit. She wanted this surprise baby, even if it was going to be hard, and heart breaking, and expensive.

Kitanai's fingers came back up to her thighs, rapping on them quietly as she pressed her lips in a firm line. He had asked for time to think on his side of the issue, which was fine, but she would let hers be known too. "I'm going to keep it." Her eyes stared down at her lap where her fingers toyed with her pants, "And... I'd like you to help." Her eyes looked up at him, almost in a questioning sort of manner, "Even if you don't hang around to call it your own, I could... use the support for at least this part," Kita said, referring to the pregnancy.

All in all, she wanted him to stick around. The woman was in love with the man, and by no needs wanted to give him up. However, she could not bear to ask him to raise a child with her. Saemon wasn't that man. He didn't want to be tied down. It was silly for her to march in there and hope that love would of been valiant and conquered over his fear of commitment. That she would have walked out with a ring on her finger and a deed to a brand new family friendly house...

Stupid.

Those were little girl dreams that were dead now. They had been for a long time. And yet, if she was going to make it work, she had to push for it... literally. "Just...let me know, okay?" She asked, the tears subsided by now, and had been wiped away from her stained face enough to put that warm smile on her face that invited him as always. "...I love you."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well that hurt...

He wasn't happy about the pregnancy and it was one of his real fears; being a father, but it wasn't because he didn't like children nor had any desire for them, but rather... he never wanted to leave his family behind like his father had done. Children being forced to raise themselves, broke families along with broken hearts. How many orphans were there in the villages? Surely Kitanai knew that answer.

Saemon was having a hard time looking at her, or at anyone for that matter. She knew he was unhappy, yet the first thing she said was "I'm going to keep it." He took that simply as: I assume you'd get rid of it if it was up to you. And that wasn't it at all. He was angry with her for it, but then.. he still couldn't blame her. Frustrated, the man pulled the smoke from his mouth and put it out on the windowsill, smashing it into the frame. But there it was, the anger. He understood and yet.. he was getting madder with her.

He felt the need to repeat himself and louder this time around. His eyes landed on Kitanai's face where they bore down. "What's mine is mind, Kitanai. You dropped this on me first thing in the morning and expect me to what, jump for joy?" His brow creased and he leaned up in the bed. "I didn't say I didn't want the baby, I said I need time. Fuck, woman. I mean that's my child in there, isn't it?" he jabbed at the air in the direction of her middle. He wasn't questioning his paternal right to the child either, he meant simply; I'm it's father and you're pissing me off.

"So what did you come for. You had serious expectations apparently, so what? I don't fall to my knees and kiss your belly?" he got up then, moving away from the bed and stood near the other wall, his fist against the surface and his face turned away from her. "Of course I'll pay for the kid if that's what you're after." And in all honesty, wasn't that all she could convey to him in the last few sentences? Just help me and support me even if you don't wanna hang around. It hurt so much that she thought so little of him.

Words poured from his mouth, the one that preferred silence to anything. "I'm scared Kitanai. I don't wanna make a child and then die. I don't want you to become my mother and my baby to have to raise itself. I never wanted children because I know what this world is like. Don't you? You were a goddamned orphan, right? So fuck you if you think I'm not going to be there for my own child. This is a shock to me but I'm not my pathetic mother, I'm not a drunk or a fuck up."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His anger only pissed her off. The more upset he got about it, the more furious she became. He accused her of having unrealistic expectations as he stood, moving away from her, causing her to stand and turn her heels to him, "No. I didn't expect that," She hissed. Ever since he had told her he wanted her to get angry rather than wallow, she had issues with holding that back. "I expected that fucking love you promised me." Her voice began to raise, about the same way her blood did. It bubbled and boiled in her veins as she sucked in a deep breath. He continued his slur of words and she clenched her jaw as she bore her glare into his back as he leaned against the wall. Unable to face her.

"So fuck me? So fuck me?" The rage reared into her face as she stared at him, "Yes, Saemon, fuck me for expecting you to dump my pregnant ass on the corner! It's so fucking offensive that I would think that the guy who knocked me up would leave me because he has two other women to look after! Because he got engaged to one of them." For a moment, she had taken a step towards him, but it hestitated and moved back, "What's mine is mine," She insisted, her hand pointing to her stomach, "It's in my womb. I'm the one that has to push it out."

Kitanai whipped herself around and picked up the cigarette he had smashed and threw it at him, "You can't even fucking refuse a single cigarette I took for you not to smoke, dammit!" Her body backed up against the wall, staring him down with wild, hurt, and unforgiving eyes. "So, no, Saemon, fuck you if you think you're the only one scared here." Her voice had softened now, the rush of reality hitting her like a fright train as she leaned against the wall, "Because I'm scared shitless."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her voice rose to to same aggression level he'd reached, though she had let out more than he did. He stood as she screamed at him, his back facing her. He was devoid of sympathy for her. Well that's not true, he was beginning to feel bad because he upset her so badly, but she didn't even deny it for a moment. She expected him to be nothing be dirt. He closed his eyes against the onslaught of her words. In a calmer time, he might be able to reflect to himself that she was hormonal, and what she says is just out of her own pain, but he heard only accusations of worthlessness from her.

He pivoted as her voice calmed somewhat and her own fear edged her voice. She too put herself against a wall, after of course throwing the butt in his direction. He'd killed people for less...

Saemon could see her hurt, but she hadn't even said anything he said was untrue. In his anger he'd confessed his anger with her accusations.

He glared at her. Softer now, vulnerable again, and he wanted to strike out. Not physically, but emotionally. He wanted to make her hurt for what she said, how she had simply announced with vicious certainty that she thought him nothing. What was he if not a man?

His eyes accused what his mouth was not. You think I would leave you and my child because I love others. You think you're not wrong thinking that at all? You take my words and use them in a way that tells me you have the claim I do not?

He wanted to tell her to leave, leave and never come back. The words formed in his mouth like acid, but he swallowed them back down. He chewed on nothing for a while, letting his heavy heartbeat slow a little. Finally he spoke to her, his own voice barely calmed thunder. "You speak without thinking, Kitanai. You must hate me a great deal."

A million things he could say; whore, trash, weakling... anything to sting at her pride, her heart or soul. He could say any number of things to try to harm her, but he never wanted to harm her.

"You came into my life and pushed to get in, tried and tried to assert yourself into what I already had. The truth is, you came in and ruined things I already had. I loved Koho more than you could understand, but I've lost her for you. No, I gave her up for you. What we had is fractured beyond repair. I came to your house to leave you because it was my duty as I had betrayed her with you, but I couldn't, could I?"

Fucking tears. He was fucking crying again, stupid faggot. He cursed at himself and closed his eyes so no drops would fall. "You think you have any idea what's going on. You push until I can't see anything but you, blind me and bring me to my knees. It's all I can do not to touch you, be with you and kiss you." he is, of course, referring to when they first met and over the months she was coming closer and closer to him, not now. "I gave in to what you wanted, what I wanted and I've lost her, I don't even know what will happen now, but these are not the burden's I put on you because I promised you I would be with you, when I was with you. You want to bring this all in, use it as ammo. You want to hurt me."

Saemon dropped his head back against the wall and looked up at his ceiling. The tears were dried enough now, only a tightness in his throat now. "And Mio accepted you. She's the only person who never tries to harm me, who loves me and accepts things are the way they are. You don't have to accept them, but you don't know shit, Kitanai. Not one damned thing."

He looked back at the woman, his expression dead. And he said with finality. "You can leave or you can stay, I've never forced you. But I've also never given you a reason to think I'm this shit you think I am. I wou'dn't turn my back on my own child. The sickness in my stomach hearing you think that is a wound so deep, it's likely to never stop bleeding. You don't know me at all."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was worse. The softer tone with the much more serious and sharper edge. Kita stood there, staring at him blankly as she felt the sudden emptiness wash over her. A blank slate her body and mind was as she stared at him and let each individual phrase cut deep lacerations through her repairing heart. Yet, the woman, sturdy with green and yellow melancoly, took it just as he had. The noise and level of rage had lowered, and had been replaced by nothing but hurt and betrayal of sorts. Kitanai's gaze didn't leave him as his dead expression looked back and he told her that she didn't know him at all.

"I don't want to hurt you." If there was one thing her speechless manner could muster it was that. She uttered it, as though she could not believe he would accuse her of such a thing, and yet, he did. Certainly, the two were experiencing similar feelings now. "But... it appears..." She choked up for a minute, taking a moment to compose herself, "It appears I have." Kitanai pushed herself forcefully from the wall, taking a step towards him to show sincerity, but would not dare come into arms reach of him. The woman treaded the area of his sensitivity carefully, for such a place was unknown and scary to her.

"I ruined....everything." It wasn't admitting, but rather, coming to terms and realization of what she had done, "I destroyed that momentary happiness you had for my own selfish and cruel reasons." Kitanai took in a slow and uneasy breath, watching in carefully not with hurt or anger anymore, but really looking at him. She was watching the way he stood, and the way he looked deadpan at her. The dull blue eyes and scarred tissue on his body made him so perfectly unique. She loved him. And she didn't give a fuck what he said about her knowing him or not, because... she loved him.

"But I'll be dammed if you can look at that and say that it was a mistake." Kitanai said, referring to how he accepted her pushing into his life, "You can't possibly believe that letting me in.... was a mistake?" The last word of her sentence choked again, catching in her throat, and squeaking slightly as her body threatened to force a rain of tears again, but rather, she held it back with the last inch of pride she had. Her eyes filling with tears, but would not drop them.

"I don't know you." She admitted, "But I can say, honestly, with all my heart, that you, Saemon, you know me." It was clear that that last bit of history off of her chest was the last of what he needed to know. "I unclasped the book of my soul and heart to you, and let you have it. If I don't know you, that's because I haven't had time to." She took another daring step forward. Her step was full of a sort of confidence and determination, "Dammit, Saemon, I want you to get close to me. I push myself into your life, and push those other girls away because when they're near you don't let me see you." In a way, her words could be that of emotional begging. She was praying and prying that he would, for the sake of peace, let her into his soul. "I want to be in your heart in the same palce that I have put you in mine...Saemon...please... you have to trust me..."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She broke his heart. The woman bashed him, tore into him then begged him to let her in? It was crushing to be put under this kind of strain; to take the abuse then try to swallow it. He loved her, maybe more than he could admit to himself. It was probably why it hurt so badly for her to think that way of him. And even as she approached, her sadness and begging, she still did not revoke what she said and it stung like a wasp in his stomach.

"I didn't say letting you in was a mistake." he said, his voice weaker sounding than he would have liked. "But I have lost for you. I wanted you to know how much I've already bled for you." both emotionally and physically now. "And I've killed for you. How you could think I would leave you or our child... How would can think I'm such a..." he closed his eyes, the stinging of holding back crying was back. She was close enough to smell the strong vanilla and her sorrow.

"I've failed you, Kitanai. Somehow, whatever I am, is not good enough it seems and it's tearing me apart." He wanted to touch her then, to bury his face in her sweet smelling hair and hold her body against his. His hands clasped and unclasped and suddenly, it was gone...

His pride left him and he fell to his knees on the floor, his head hanging to his chest. This was the second time in a month he was torn down to his core. Couldn't she see how far she was in his soul already? How what she thought of him, or how poorly, was the epitome of his existence. He did not live for himself, he hadn't for years. He had lived for someone who hated him now. He existed to please and care for others. He was a weak man in this way, weak and hollow. He admitted it to himself, kneeling on the floor.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lover watched him her eyes quickly filling with that similar hurt. What was in his eyes reflected greatly in hers and she listened to him. She was...ashamed. Strong, bullheaded, strong, and independent Kitanai was totally shamed and broken by her own actions eaten and spat back out at her. Her body trembled for a moment as she watched him fall to his knees. Such an action she had seen before, but not quite as bad as this. No, this one was so much worse. It was full of pain that was too much for one man to bear on his own shoulders.

Kitanai hadn't even thought as her body crumbled before him, collecting his shattered form in her arms and holding him as close to her as she could as her hands reached to pull him in and against her with force that meant she was serious and caring, but not forceful enough to hold him in place, "No no no," She cried into his hair as she embraced him to her bosom as well as she could, "No, baby, you didn't fail me," The use of the slang pet name was something she hadn't done before, nor would she notice she had even done at the time, "It's just..." She was teary now, the tears slipping from her eyes and falling to patter on his head. Her chest heaving uneasily as she closed her eyes and buried her face into him, "I say things when I-I feel I'm go-oing to lose," It wasn't a lie, but this was so much more dramatic than her usual spouting. "And I'd ra-ather give up everyt-thing I've worked for not...not....to... to lose you."

Kitanai was scared. She was scared that he was slipping from her heart. She was scared of the thing growing in her womb. She was scared of the future. She was scared of the past. She was scared that he would never forgive her. She was scared of everything and anything that could possibly take her heart and smash it onto the floor. She wanted nothing more in that moment to hold him together, literally and emotionally, and make sure that he knew that she was going to fight for him as he did for her. It was time that she too stepped up to the plate and held up the platform she was trying to balance, rather than blowing shit up in people's faces.

For love.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her arms were so slight, just a part the width and length of his own, but they were strong in their own way. It could easily be said that everyone in a hidden village who served or had family who served knew loss, pain and were generally not whole. It was this that made it impossible for Saemon to love a civilian woman. He'd tried once, but she had been hollow, weak and judging. She knew nothing of pain and suffering as ones like Koho, Mio or Kitanai did. And he loved her for it; he loved her for her anger and fears, her weakness and strength. He loved her for dropped to her knees before him and holding him with every inch of her being.

She might hate him for some things he'd done, but it wasn't fair at all to tell her she didn't know him. She knew what to say to dig deep and knew how to bear her soul to him to save what was breaking.

His bloody wound would heal because his raven haired wind goddess loved him. Only in a woman's arms could a man turn to ash and be reformed again. His pride would never let him crumbled before another man or an enemy. It was here, in this small room, faced by her pain and the thought of a small person, with little more than a heartbeat that he would fall down and needed to be picked back up. A broken puzzle on the floor.

His arms found her body too as her lips uttered her base fears and cooing words. Here, against her chest and in her arms, was home. No other woman in his life would give him that much. Mio wanted to understand him, to love him, but she was so broken, he could never fall apart with her; never be left so bare. With her he had to be the pillar. And Koho would turn against him when it suited her; gash open his body and seek to hurt him like no other.

"You are my one true love, Koneko." he said, muffled slightly by the embrace. He pulled back enough to be able to raise his head and see her eyes. His were red rimmed but already beginning to heal. "I will never leave you, I promise you. And our child." his hands that had embraced her body, slid down and cupped the barely there bump of her abdomen. His thumbs rubbed against her clothed skin tenderly. "I want you both in my life, forever. I'm sorry...I'm sorry."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man did not push her away. Rather, his arms wrapped around her, and he let her comfort him in the way that she knew best. He was to drown in her absolute love for him as she coddled and cooed to him, holding him together when no one else would, or rather, could. When a man was so private that he refused to let others in, it made it hard for him to properly vent his emotions out and let other people care for him. Kitanai, on the other hand, was prepared to be there for these moments like this. The moments where he didn't want stupid advice, but he just wanted someone, for once, to let him let go, and have someone else hold up his broken and burdened frame for just a little while... just long enough to recompose his strength.

He looked in in the eye, and told her the answer to her one selfish want. The one totally and completely selfish thing she wanted and craved to hear, he finally told her. Her arms around him as she smiled warmly into his hair, his hands pulling her back to look into her watery cyan eyes that watched his carefully. He promised a promise he had done before, to never leave her, but added on another part. His hand sliding down her slender frame to the smallest bump that was a new beginning as her eyes teared up again, from a spark of joy this time, and she leaned forward, embracing him again as he promised 'forever' this time.

Kita cried just for a little bit into his shoulder, that hormonal rage of mood swings really hitting her hard as she reached the point of tearful joy before calming down, her head leaned against his shoulder as she smiled slowly, "We're going....to have a baby." Now, she was very well that there was a human of some sort growing inside of her that would need to be released eventually, but it was different in this context. 'I'm going to give birth' and 'We're going to have a baby' were two totally different alleys, and she much preferred the latter. The smile could be heard on her lips as she sniffed and wiped under her eyes, pulling away from the embrace as she leaned back on her heels and just knelt before him, rubbing her eyes as she laughed a bit in embarrassment at herself, "And I'm already a totally mess..." She scoffed nervously at herself.

There were so many things to worry about. Where was she going to live? There wasn't room for a baby in her one room apartment. How were they going to make enough money on lowly Shinobi jobs? Better question! How was she going to continue even working at all! The horror of complications and struggles was there, but, somewhat overthrown and drown out by the idea that romanticized motherhood was down the road.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes. They were going to have a baby.

The tidal wave was passed and he was coming back to himself. It was normal for him for feel some embarrassment when he let himself go, but he felt nothing but relief and, believe it or not, trust in the woman who had torn him down to pieces. It was hard to expose yourself to another like that and coming back from it, you now had a bond that didn't exist before. She knew part of him that no one else did.

Saemon found himself with two options at that moment. Get up or lay down. The latter appealed to him because he was really worn out and it let him stay close to her and his new little bump. He was still fearful and apprehensive, but he was content the way things were. In the end, she loved him as much as he loved her, and they would both love their little baby. Saemon moved down to the floor, laying his body down and put his head on Kiti's lap.

"I'm more of a mess than you are." he said, nuzzling his face against her thighs. "..Do you want to go do something?" he asked her. It might seem out of the blue, but the train of thought was this: we just went through emotional hell, now let's get out of the house and do something at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The poor man had been woken up way too early, and then beat down with words, only to collapse into her lap. His head lulled against her thighs as she gave him an amused smile, her hands running through his hair once as he moved his face against her thighs, "Do you want to go do something?" She asked, scowling in confusion as the man who looked half asleep asked if she wanted to go somewhere. Honestly, he didn't look like he could get up.

Kitanai shook her head, "No..." Her body would push away from him gently as she stood and moved over to his bed plopping down on it as she laid back briskly, "Saeeemon," She whined in a clearly faked voice, "Come to beeeed!~" She cooed to him, throwing the sheets over herself, as she grinned at him. "You know, I've always wanted to say that," The raven haired beauty teased as she patted the spot next to her, "Come on, go back to bed. I'm exhausted, and I bet you're worse."

[Topic Left Unless Stopped.]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He lamented the loss of her when she rose and he let his chin hit the floor harder than necessary. His eyes watched her move toward hid bed and he remained there just long enough for her to call him, before he got back to his feet much more nimbly than he seemed to be capable of at that moment. For the first time that morning, the man smiled. It was a pitifully small thing, but a smile non-the-less.

Saemon's feet carried him over to her on his bed and he paused at the side, taking the extra minute to pull his pants off then slipped into the sheets next to her. He was really tired still and emotionally drained. She was right, he didn't want to go anywhere either. "Maybe we'll make it a normal thing then." he said, not really giving that any more explanation than he did. But he did like her in his bed, it felt right. Tired, he laid his head close to hers and closed his eyes.

He was out before the second counter arm touched back to the 12 again on his clock.

[topic ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back