Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kidnapped?! (Private, Event)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(Just a note, this is event-related and is a modded thread.)

Maki’s eyes snap open, his brain in full gear as they do. He was immediately able to tell a few things from this. First was that he wasn’t under a natural sleep, second was that it wasn’t a physically induced thing. Those resulted in a slower awakening, awareness creeping in with brief bursts that led up to being fully awake. His brain had gone from shutdown to wide open in a blink, which said one thing to him.

Genjutsu.

He prided himself on being an expert in that field, but he knew no defense was perfect. One moment he was heading from the office to the clan house to go purchase a house and give it away just so he could piss the clan off, and the next moment he was here. His mouth had the taste of pennies in it, and his tongue felt thick. He’d been out for at least a few hours then.

Maki tries to look around, but finds that his movement is severely restricted. Hard prods whenever he tries to let him know he’s being held in place there. Subtle motion of the arms and legs reveal they’re similarly bound. He couldn’t even move his fingers, but he could wiggle his toes. IF only his toes could do handsigns. Maki’s eyes shift to a corner, entirely unremarkable to anyone who couldn’t see ghosts. To him, it was filled by a hulking, armored figure. His persona.

Maki doesn’t have to speak for it to know what to do. The behemoth steps through the wall, heading out to find out where it is, then heading for home to alert others to his predicament. In the meanwhile, he lays back and relaxes, waiting on whoever did this to show up and let him know why they’d bothered. It wasn’t going to end pretty for them, he could promise that much.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
296839-1920x1200.jpg.600x450_q85_crop.jpg

Hanta paced around the room from upstairs, it seemed that she was still holding the document in her hand and reading the instructions that she had been given. Her pure black body armour was already wet from the rain but that didn’t affect her she was used to the cold by now. Allowing herself to finish reading the orders that had been given she looked at the paper before holding it up once more, this time the paper flashed into flames in her grip before the dust slowly spiralled down to the floor. She snapped her head in the direction of two of the men that where with her.

“Keep a look out at all times, I want to have reports if we notice anyone entering the city. I will be damned if we get caught with our pants down, fail me and you will be killed do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Lady Kumori”

The reply from the men was almost in unison, nodding she headed to the stairs and slowly walked down into the dark and damp basement of the building they where in. Tilting her head the bottom of her face covered off as her yellow eyes meet with him for a few seconds she continued to walk all the way down to the floor. Slowly pacing around the captured Shinobi she allowed her hand to trail out across his cheek as she had a sinister smile out of view from the man.

“I need some questioned answered my lovely, and I think that you have those answers. Now I normally would like to avoid hurting you, but I want to get my point across that I am being serious, I apologize in advance, but I think we will get on fine once we both know the true situation that you are in.”

Hanta allowed herself to stop above his head, slowly her hand brushed down his cheek and back up to his right eye. Without pause, without hesitation her fingers dug into the socket. There was no remorse, there was no care, it was the life she had lead and she would have answers one way our another. Slowly pulling the eye came out with ease, severing the nerves that connected it to his skull she allowed it to pop out of the socket and neatly into her hand as she glanced down at the eye.

Hanta dropped the eye to the floor as her heel slowly dug onto it, crushing the eye into the ground and rendering it useless. She smiled under the mask before directing her line of questions towards Maki.

“What is your name, position inside of the Village hidden in the Leaf? also be a darling and give me the military strength of the village.”

Hanta allowed her finger to go into the socket, she focused on the chakra inside of her as she begun to cauterize the wound to stop the enemy Shinobi from bleeding out before he questioning could finish. Though the pain from this would be a good reminder of the position he was now in, if he had doubts about answering her at least.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He could hear voices from the doorway, a bit muted so likely several rooms away. Definitely not clear enough to be understood. Still, he closes his eyes briefly and his senses slide to the armored ghost leaving in a hurry. Crater Town? At least it wouldn’t take long to make it to the village. As he opens them back up he sees someone descending stairs just outside the room. Yellow eyes meet his own brown orbs. A woman, what he could see was certainly not a bad looking one at that. If he wasn’t locked up as he was, he might even try hitting on her.

She mentioned wanting him to answer some question as her hand moved along his face, and Maki’s immediate response, bluster and bravado as usual, would be cut short as she dug his eye from his head with her hair bare hands. Screaming erupts from the Sennin, his sight going red and then black as the nerve is severed. She spoke more words, words heard from far away as his mind reeled at the agony of his eye being so brutally removed. The screams renew as her finger intrudes and flame erupts into his skull.

As she pulls away from him, smoke begins to rise and the acrid, sickly sweet stench flows from his now empty eye socket. Maki would slow and then stop the screaming, his chest rising as he gulps in deep breaths to get over the pain, to arrange his mind. He knew what was going on here, at least. He was beyond familiar with torture, but didn’t usually start off quite so….permanently. She was in a hurry. He blinks his remaining eye before fixing it on her. The iris had shifted from brown to gold.

”I am Isaki Tsukiakari. My position is the Hokage’s Ass Wiper. I wipe his ass whenever he shits solid gold bricks for us to sell on the market. Promise you won’t tell anyone where they come from?” He makes no response to the military strength of the village, instead focusing on not letting the pain overwhelm his mind and send him spiraling back into unconsciousness. He couldn’t pass out, not now. His words, disrespectful as he could make them, came between gasps of air and sweat streaming down his face. His eye was ablaze not only with the agony of its removal from the sudden salty sweat pouring into the wound.

With one eye missing, he found it easier to focus on the persona though. He had no idea how far it could go on its own, but had to pray it could get there. A quick check in would let him know it was definitely heading to Leaf, and it was speeding. It could likely tell just how bad this was for him.

”You know, I normally don’t do this on the first date, but if you keep teasing me I’m going to have to sheathe my sword in your…..wait. Where the hell did you put my sword?!” It took energy to be properly irreverent. It took more to do so when you just experienced what he had. Maki was used to pain. But everyone had a limit. And she wasn’t wasting time.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanta looked down at Maki, it seemed that she was going to go and get some blunt answers from him. That wouldn’t go down well at all, in terms of what would be done it was clear that she needed to set an example though another sinister grin came to her lips. She walked to the corner of the room out of ear shot of Maki. It seemed that she had his sword as that familiar sound of a weapon being drawn rang out in the small basement, it was clear that suffering would take place and she would be the executioner of her bosses will.

Walking back over to the man she the allowed the metal blade to rest in her hands before looking at the weapon, though she wanted to say it had been finely crafted that was not what she planned to do today. Instead she sighed out in clear annoyance that he was not answering the questions correctly. Placing the sword across his fingers she allowed her head to tilt slightly so that Maki could see her gaze into his eyes, it seemed that her golden eyes shone with excitement at the thought of what she would be doing.

“Isaki, now I thought I told you that I wanted direct answers. What is your position inside of leaf, what is there military strength at the moment?. I will show you my good will and give you your weapon back.”

With that she pushed down, the blade already sharp it seemed her suspicions about the ANBU Sennin’s weapon was right as he lost three of his fingers in the first cut, though she would leave the other two for later. Once more the hand came out as flames erupted from her hand and sealed the blood flow from the wound to make sure that he did not pass out, though that hand would be rendered useless.

“Are you going to answer me this time, or shall we continue, I have got all day here and honestly I think your mind will break before that, after all what good is a one eyed fighter that cannot perform hand seals?”

She allowed the blade to rest on his wrist, no force applied but it was the threat that was there, would Maki be willing to lose his whole hand for not answering two simple questions. Hanta would put that to the test right now.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His face betrayed little beyond the apparent, which was agony. As she walks off to the side, Maki checks in once more. It was faint, the persona really wasn’t used to distances from him and this was so far beyond what it had ever tried before. But he could tell it was there. It was doing its job, at least. Time for him to do his. The sound of a sword being unsheathed draws him back to his current locale, his one eye widening as he realizes where his sword is. Shit.

He looks down, his good eye able to see the hand as they were on the same side. She was really going for it here, it seemed. As she calls him Isaki his stomach churns, not at his lie but at someone calling him by that clan’s name. And then the sword comes down, the red blade being coated with blood as his fingers come off and Maki lets out another scream. The cauterizing was not given the same treatment as last time, instead he grits his teeth and bears through it, his eye closing. When it opens, a red iris peeks out at her. And Maki seems to calm down significantly.

”I am Isaki Tsukiakari. I am the Hokage's Ass WIper. I clean up his messes. Like you, you piece of shit." He breathes in, then spits at her face. He didn't respond to her mention of a one eyed fighter who couldn't form handseals. He had ways around the latter issue, but the loss of his eye was indeed a problem. "Now, get me some water, I'm thirsty." He knew telling her the truth would simply result in his death. And he knew something she didn't.

Help was coming, he knew.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanta admired the man for holding out, but now she had information and she would use it even if he didn’t like that fact. She read the emotions and knew full well that the stakes where high for the man that was strapped into the chair. As she shrugged as he tried to spit she allowed the blade to come down hard, blood dripped down the blade as the wrist was severed and the hand slumped to the floor. Though it seemed that Hanta was not done yet, she allowed herself to turn to the man before cauterising the wound once more, he would suffer as the nerve endings would start to burn out.

“Isaki the question that we should be asking, do you have loved ones….but of course we can find that out.”

Looking at the mess that had been made on the floor it was clear that they had to get more information and quickly though Hanta had her ways. She allowed herself to look towards Maki the man was already crippled but his mind was not broken, that would have to be done as he had decided to spit she gave no time for mercy and no time for forgiveness. It was clear that she was going to get information one way or another.

“One of you come here I have a task for you.”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Go find out about the Isaki name inside of Leaf, I want to know what they stand for, find out who leads them and family, preferable females. Come back when this is done.”

“Right away”

With that the woman left and it seemed that Maki would endure his army getting shorter and shorted the spit had earned another chunk of his arm gone, instantly brought back so it was not burning, and she knew full well that he could endure the pain if he wanted. But the question would be how much pain he would be able to endure. She would be willing to find out that much, as she allowed herself to drop his blade on the floor as it clattered onto the floor. She sighed before asking again.

"Rank, Military Strengh. Now"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed they weren’t done yet, which was good for him. His hand falls to the floor, bringing a hiss from his clenched teeth, the flames doing similar. The shock was gone, after the last one. He knew it was coming, he was braced physically and mentally. Deep breaths were his friend right now, as buckets of sweat poured from every pore of his body and his brain screamed at him to tell her what she wanted. Maki closes his good eye, opening it up to reveal a golden orb once again. She would not like his next answer.

She moved on to loved ones, almost bringing a choking laugh from him. Apparently someone was about to go after the Isaki clan house. They’d have little luck there. The clan was more than capable of defending itself, even from him. And then she showed him that he, not her, was truly the one in control here. She let her anger take charge and removed more of his arm. Maki lifts it, the thing so shortened that the straps no longer held it down. Well, at least he would never have to worry about breaking his elbow.

”The Isaki clan….stands for greed, money, and power. If you think you can take them on you’re dumber than I thought.” His golden eye seems to blaze as his own rage builds within him. His friend was back. ”And my name is not Isaki Tsukiakari, you waste of an interrogator. I am Tonkon Maki, ANBU Sennin of Konohagakure. And our military strength is this!” He was breathing heavily, and now it worked for him as a whistle sounds out from his form. It was not the clearest song, but it was powerful. A hurricane forms in the room mere milliseconds before his persona appears and snatches the sword from the woman, slashing what was left of his bonds and freeing him. With luck the winds whipping around him would fling her into a corner and trap her there as the eye settles over him.

Maki was indeed hurting, but her cauterizations saw to it that he hadn’t lost enough blood to pass out. And while his mind was reeling from the deprivations she’d put upon him, rage was in control now. He rises from the chair as his persona steps over beside him, a glowing hand pressing to him and removing a good bit of the pain from his body. He would be some time in truly recovering, but at least he could stand without falling over.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
296839-1920x1200.jpg.600x450_q85_crop.jpg

The woman laughed at the pathetic attempts that Maki had managed to take up, it seemed that he was still trying to fight even in his current condition. Though that was fine with her, she had other plans for the man named Maki. The ANBU Sennin that was such a waste of a title on a man that could not hold there own against someone like her, it seemed that he still had a lot to understand, and she would teach him. It would be a lesson learnt in blood and pain as a huge dark entity manifested beside its owner. It seemed that Maki was not the only one playing by the rules of a persona as this thing came to life.

Img-Teddy.png

“You call yourself a ANBU Sennin, pathetic, you are nothing but scum and your village and even you will bow down before mistress soon. But unfortunately, once my play thing has had its fun with you, there may be simply something left for you to bow down to me with. That is just a hazard of the job, though let me tell you ANBU Sennin to ANBU Sennin, you are the weakest I have met so far Maki of the Isaki clan”

The bear like thing was already behind Maki in those few seconds, grabbing him it threw him clean into the wooden wall, the force of the throw broke him clean threw the wood and into the street, his arm and eye still missing as the woman stepped clean past the gap, glancing up the street it seemed that more Shinobi had turend up, maybe they were looking for Maki, at least now they had found him. Though the wicked smile and the eyes showed that she was going to enjoy this counter.

“Ah more of you have turned up finally, it seems that I will managed to actually play, I was given orders to just interrogate but you, the boy with the white hair, now you look like something I could actually enjoy playing with”

She turned to face them, her black cloak waving slightly as he gave no thought to the downed Maki as he lay in the middle of the street in his current state, soon after her a huge form of a bear slowly climbed threw the hole and followed its mistress as it looked to face the three that had come to this location. Though the smile allowed the rows of razor sharpened teeth to appear the claws came out in those few seconds as it stood dormant waiting for the outcome to be decided between them.

“Well I will have to kill the others, though that is against orders, but you the one with the eyes, I think I will allow you to live as a pet, after all if this was what Konaha calls a Sennin these days, the reports that we had where coming in inaccurate, I will just have to learn first hand how strong you really are”

[Merging Topic to: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=684&t=57821]
[OOC: Maki is now regrouped]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back