Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Killing Some Time [Closed]

Tsuki Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tazumoto's hands ached, they were wrapped up like a Mummy and felt like they were on fire. Maybe the training he had put himself through out the last week was a little too intense. Or perhaps that is just the words of a bunch of idiot adults that don't care about his goals. He couldn't go back to his training, not today, so instead Tazumoto decided to take a walk to cool his head off. Walking down the stream, he watched the little fish jump up and down into the water. Today the water was pretty clear. Soon Tazumoto would begin his first lessons at the academy, he hoped they would teach him some interesting things. He was excited to become a full fledged Ninja some day, so that he could prove to the world how strong he would become.

WC: 140

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Killing Some Time [Open]

It was a normal day for Sora, he was going along, taking a stroll as usual. Behind him were a few girls trying to follow him without being noticed, and indeed, Sora didn't notice. Mainly because he didn't care. He strode about nonchalantly with his hands within his pockets. Looking over some to find a couple of the girls following him, their faces flushed before the turned and left for a bit. He ignored it, wondering why everybody kept running from him. Until he looked towards his right, seeing a boy around his age down by a stream. Sora had nothing better to do and changed course, now striding down after him casually, keeping the normal, bored expression plastured upon his face.

Tsuki Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tazumoto could hear the coo of little girls. The sound was actually annoying to him. Tazumoto turned around to find a boy walking behind him, roughly around his age but he seemed to be a little older. His brow tightened up, the sound of the girls was starting to annoy him. He couldn't stand the type that would stalk and fall madly in love with a boy because he was cute. He always admired strong girls, somewhat like his mother in that regard. He looked at the boy, and kindly asked "Can you ask your entourage to be quiet, they are disrupting what was a peaceful walk down the stream". Tazumoto already didn't like the boy much, he hated the pretty boy type, he found them overly cocky and annoying. His hands and feet ached and burned, increasing his already bad mood. He clenched his fist a little, one of the wounds opened a little on his right hand, a little bit of blood seeped out causing a part of the white bandage to turn red.

WC - 179

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sora was confused at the others words. He really didn't know that the girls were there for him, just it seemed there were a lot of the girls. " Eh? Are they really here for me though? " Sora spoke coolly, as usual, with his nonchalant behavior and all. He closed his eyes and sighed for a moment before reopening his eyes, gazing upon the other. " So, what's with the hands? " He was easily able to notice his hands were bandaged up, obviously, he was curious.

Tsuki Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tazumoto cringed "Could he really be that dense, or is he being coy?", he thought. Tazumoto let out a sigh and said "Pretty sure they are following you, I've seen this type of thing before". After hearing the question about his hand, Tazumoto smirked. "I've been training". He held his bleeding hand up, clenched his fist and declared "I just entered the academy, I'm going to become the strongest Ninja in the world!". Tazumoto had a proud look on his face, different from his usual blank expression. He wanted to show this boy in words, just how strong he really was, mainly because he already didn't like him and wanted a way of boosting his own self confidence.

WC - 118

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sora stared at him some. He wasn't impressed in the slightest. You're not training unless you hurt yourself? What a joke! If you hurt yourself during your training that's just flat out pathetic!what bothered him the most is he thought just by hurting his hands he could be the best in the academy! What a joke. He wasn't sure whether to laugh, or if he was actually being serious. " What a loser. You really think just that will get you to the top? What'd you do go punch a tree? That won't get you anywhere kid. "

Tsuki Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tazumoto was a bit taken back by the boy's unkind words. All he simply did was ask for some peace and quiet, and well he showed a little bravado in process, it seemed in return he got quite a hostile response. He smirked, and replied "You've got quite the tongue on you, do you normally verbally assault someone you just met, or is that simply a response based on your own insecurity?" He wasn't going to take crap from a guy he just met, especially around his own age. "My training methods may seem foreign to you, many great ninja's have used these methods to toughen their bodies, it seems all you are good at is lording around with an entourage of stupid girls who follow any idiot with good looks". He followed up with "I want to be the best, and I will do anything to make that dream of mine happen." He took a small pause and finished up with "Perhaps your dream is to be the king of dumb whores... kid." Whenever Tazumoto got angry the scar that covered most of his face would begin to turn red, he was clearly a little pissed off.

WC - 198

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sora kept his emotionless expression upon his face. He wasn't phased by the others words, actually, he found them a bit humorous, and childish at that. " What I'm meaning to say is, in order for you to get to the top, you're going to have to beat me, you know, the one who is at the top. And there's no doubt in my mind, that I train a lot harder, and longer, than you do. So why don't you step off your high horse, and come back to reality. This isn't a fairy tale. You're not going to get to the top with just guts alone. Think about that. " At those words, Sora turned on his heels and began to stride away from the other boy.

Tsuki Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tazumoto laughed out loud. He laughed so hard his stomach started to hurt. "You are at the top of the academy? I've seen students that could eat you up and crap you out. Your ego is so big that you think you are at the top of the academy? I see nothing but a big mouth." Tazumoto stopped laughing and looked at Sora seriously as he was walking away. "You don't know me, you know nothing about how much I train, or how hard I train. Don't presume you know me, because I assure you that you don't know a damn thing about me or where I come from". He continued to speak "I never said I was the best, or assumed I was the best, it's simply my goal. I think the one who needs to get his off his high horse is you". Tazumoto stood there and watched as the boy was walking away, he wouldn't turn his back to him, in reality he wanted to beat the snot out of him.

WC - 175

{{Thread Left}}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back