Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kitamura Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirane1995

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kairi is a young girl, eleven years old. She is a new student at the Academy, and is the first in her family to attend the academy since her father. She has no siblings, and her mother was never a shinobi. Her father died during combat when she was only a few months old, so she doesn't really remember it. Kairi wants to be a shinobi because she wants to do something honorable with her life like her father did.

Her physical appearance is as follows: Kairi has black hair that falls a little past her shoulders, and which she keeps out of her face with a folded-up bandana. Later she intends to use the ninja headband to do the same thing, Sakura-style if you will. She has clear blue eyes, pale skin, and a quiet personality. She keeps to herself and doesn't boast, although she is fairly intelligent. Kairi wears a blue, short-sleeved kimono-style top over black, skin-tight shorts. On her feet are the typical ninja sandals as seen on most shinobi. She keeps a pouch attached to her right leg which holds her ninja tools. Black fingerless gloves are on her hands. She wears no makeup or jewelry, except a necklace which her father wore when he was still alive. It is a set of dogtags on a chain, and they list his name and rank.

Kairi is skilled at taijutsu, since she spent a lot of her childhood in the backyard training on trees and whatnot. The Kitamura family specializes in Fire ninjutsu, so she has a talent for that considering her age. She is average at other types of ninjutsu, and hasn't quite started experimenting with genjutsu yet. Therefore, she does not know if she will be good at that yet.

This is my description of the character I would like to RP as. Please get back to me when the character is okayed or if I need to do some editing. I haven't been in Ninpocho in a while, so excuse me if I go about this in the wrong way. Thank you for your time and consideration.

~Gina Dal Pezzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back