Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kitsune teaches! Again... [Closed for entry]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had put up notices on the noticeboards at the academy that she’d be hosting a class on a few basic ninja skills. It was all really very simple. On the notice board she had written up a few things:
  • 1. Sit down. Be quiet.
  • 2. Obey any order given in the classroom
  • 3. If you’re late, you’ve failed.
  • 4. If your doctor tells you to not do something, obey their order. Their job is to save your life. Let them do it.

Hopefully the students attending would pay attention to what she had written up. The last thing wasn’t so much an order as a general rule of thumb. Well then. Let’s see how many newbies show up for this. she thought to herself and stood at the desk, waiting for the students to show up.

OOC said:
Alright! This is simple.

You have 96 hours (that's 4 days) from this post to join. Any post after that will be automatically failed.
Go with the flow, have fun, and enjoy the class, mkay? :D

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Kitsune teaches! Again...

Osuteno had woken up and prepared hours before it was necessary. He had plenty of study materials is his bag along with his ninja notebook. He made sure he had extra pens and pencils, that his shuriken were clean and that he had a filling breakfast. The sun had yet to rise by the time he left home and made his way to the academy. Of course there was such a thing as just being too early, so when Osu got there he went to the training grounds and read for a time. He always enjoyed studying and training in the dark hours of the morning, it was peaceful when almost no one else was around. He read and practiced until he believed it was just early enough that he wouldn't be a bother.

The hallways were quiet and empty, not that the eight year old expected to see many people. He walked down a hallway until he arrived at the room number that was on the notice and gently opened the door. He gave a small bow as he entered and looked around. No other students had arrived yet but Kitsune-sama was standing behind a desk up front with words written on the board behind her. Osu glanced over the board for a few seconds before nodding. He bowed in the sennin's direction before taking a seat in the front row. He quietly brought out his notebook and began looking over his notes and observations until the beginning of class.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kunashi enjoyed classes. He liked how different shinobi taught with entirely different styles and made it a point to attend as many different classes as possible. On the notice board, he saw that Kitsune-sama, the Medical Sennin, was teaching a class. Kunashi beamed with excitement. This time, he had at least met the teacher beforehand. Kunashi had respect for her, and made it a point to attend this class. That morning, he cleaned himself and got dressed, gathered his notebooks and pencils, wrapped his hands with bandages, and walked toward the Aurora Eruditio.

Upon arrival, Kunashi headed directly to the assigned room. He had gotten used to the academy, and knew his way around it pretty well by now. He poked his head in first, and saw the beautiful Kitsune-sama standing at the desk, and the frail Osuteno boy he had met at the Aesculapium sitting already. He waltzed in, smiling at the Medical Sennin and giving her a slight bow. He was about to say hello when he read the orders on the board. 1. Sit down. Be quiet. If this was anything like Hashido-sama's class, he needed to obey these orders to a T. He walked to the chair closest to Osuteno and laid his things down. He pulled out his notebook and paper and sat it on the table in front of them, taking a seat in the chair. He pulled out a pencil and began spinning it above his palm using a minute amount of his gravity chakra to keep himself entertained.

OoC said:
Topic Entered.
May end up forfeiting rewards if I get an exam before this ends.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Emi sat up from her divinely comfortable bed, throwing her arms up to the sky in a stretch. Her head turned to the window, seeing the bright sun, and cloud dotted blue sky. She trotted over to push the window open, the curtains fluttering as the room gasped for fresh air. She gave a closed eye smile, taking in the sounds of birds and city bustle, and basking in the cool breeze of-... What was that noise?... Emi's head flicked around, her ears finally registering her alarm clock which had been doing it's job for the better part of an hour. Her sweet smile curved into a delusional panicked expression, but still a smile of sorts.

Emi rushed about the room taking the time trip her shoe, and plant onto her face. It did little to slow her scrambling to her feet and gathering her artifacts of school supplies, bento, and clothing. When she slipped into the class at the last moment, everyone would see a girl with a single pigtail, miss-matched gloves, and an unzipped bag hemorrhaging supplies. Without greeting, or reading the board, she would plop down into her seat, thudding her head into the desk with a groan. Rest... Needed more.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Another boring day in a boring class room at the boring academy. Classes weren't Riku's favorite things to do. Not even close. Especially on such a nice day. He could be out in the forest, exploring and playing. Even practicing his ninja skills. Anything would be better than sitting on a class room all day. Ugh.

Still, he had to go to class some times if he ever wanted to graduate to become a true shinobi. Riku was not late but he was cutting it pretty close. Leisurely strolling around corner after corner of the corridors in the academy. Until he finally came across the listed class room. Just as he was about to walk in, he noticed Emi's familiar presence sitting at one of the desks. Without even thinking, Riku snugged his body against the wall out side of the classroom hoping she didn't see him. Why was he so infatuated with her?

Should he just leave and go to a different class? No, he had to attend this one, he had already skipped too many. He had to simply swallow his pride and go with it. The boy gulped, as if that would help, then forced himself to enter the class room. Eyes on his feet as his cheeks began to turn pink. He found himself a desk without really looking at where it was. Turns out he sat down right beside Emi. Head snapped straight forward. Maybe if he didn't look, she wouldn't notice him. God, why did he go along with his? Hopefully this class would go by quickly.

[Topic Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane had woken up late, or so she thought so. Her clock was one hour behind, and she didn't know. Akane had saw this class on the notice board, and planned on going. She believed she was late though. Akane ran into the classroom, huffing a little bit.
"Sorry I am late!" She exclaimed, and bowed her head. She then looked up and went to go find a seat. Thats when she realised the class hasn't even started yet. She felt the embarrassment rise, as she found a seat in a middle row, close to a wall. This was no good, she thought, their first impression of her would be bad, they probably thought she was a fool now. Akane curled her finger through her hair nervously, this was her first class. She was excited to be her, but at the same time mortified at her mistake. The clock in her bedroom was off, not only that, she had a feeling she forgot to straighten it perfectly in the center of her bedside table. Not only that, she didn't have time to make her bed. Akane went from worrying about how others thought of her, to worrying about the cleanness of her room.
Akane looked around at the class, trying to ease her nerves a little bit. She believed this would be a good class, it seemed like the teacher was pretty beautiful as well. She then looked at the other students that had arrived before her. She saw nothing that really interested her in the other students. Possible rivals though.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Kitsune shook her head a little at the last kid to enter the classroom. Next time she’d have to put the rules in bigger letters. ”Alright. Class is in session. Ordinarily I wouldn’t personally be teaching a class, but it seemed that there were a lack of them. So! Introductions…” Kitsune began and hopped off the desk she was sitting on ”I’m Baroness Shinrya Kitsune. Sennin of the Medical Branch. Yes, that’s right, you’re being taught by one of the three branch leaders. Now then. I want all of you to introduce yourselves one at a time.” she finished and looked at the five students.

Sure, the class was going to be an easy one, but she didn’t have to make it look easy. After they had introduced themselves, Kitsune erased what she had written on the blackboard, and then began writing something else. ”I want each and everyone of you to tell me your life goals. Big or small. Doesn’t matter. As long as it’s something you’ve decided you want to do.” she said as she wrote “Life goals” onto the blackboard, at the very top. ”It doesn’t matter if you’ve got many or just a single goal. ”

[And class is in session~]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing up the purple-haired child looked around briefly at his classmates before speaking up wearing his trademark small yet polite smile. "I am Koji Osuteno, 8 year old academy student. To protect my comrades from within and without is my nindo, as such I aim to be the best medic ninja I can be." Osu had plenty of goals he wanted accomplish but few he felt comfortable sharing. "My current goals include practicing my water ninjutsu, getting my shuriken skills up and graduating from the academy to become a genin. After that," he looked straight at Kitsune, "I plan passing the MiT exam and advancing quickly as a MedNin. When I grow up I may even take your job as the Sennin of the Medical Branch Lady Kitsune-Sama." This last bit he said full of confidence yet as polite as ever. He closed his eyes and nodded twice before sitting back down... and mustering up all his self control not to start slamming his head into the desk and apologizing for his arrogance in embarrassment. He had not meant to say even half of that out loud! Where do those ridiculous bursts of confidence even come from?!?

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he sat quietly next to Osu, he watched the other students file in. After ample time for students to show, Kitsune-sama took command of the class. She ordered that everyone introduce themselves and state their life goals. Te request was simple, and he began gathering his thoughts as Osu-chan piped up. A simple enough answer, until the end of it. Kunashi was legitimately surprised by Osu's audacity, he normally seemed rather quiet and polite. He liked this side of Osu. As Osu sat, Kunashi rose. He cleared his throat quietly. "I am Akuro Kunashi. I'm from Raiden's Eye, and my goal is to make Kumo a better place through workin in the Main Branch. I want to make certain parts more important once again. I guess you could say I want to be the Sennin of the Main Branch." Kunashi's answer may have been a bit long winded, but he had just read a book about the government structure of Kumo. He sat back down and looked to the next person.
OoC said:
sorry if the post is awful, did it on my phone. Hotel doesn't have wifi at the moment lol

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane looked at Kitsune, the teacher as she stood, and erased the board. She wanted us to introduce ourselves and tell our goals? Akane thought over what she would say as the other two students spoke. She looked at Osuteno, she could swear that was a girl, but it was hard to tell. She then glanced at the Akuro kid. He had nice goals as well. Akane decided what she wanted to do, and what she thought her best path would be. She also decided it was her turn. Akane stood, and looked at Kitsune.
"My name is Tsukino Akane. My goal is to become the best medical ninja, and to become something better than I am now."
Her introduction was short, but simple. She then sat down, and placed her hands on her lap. Though she wouldn't know any steps to becoming a medical Ninja, she would need to learn. That would be Okay though.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The class would be called to order shortly after Riku had arrived. He glanced up from his desk to see who his instructor was. Kitsune-sama was her name and she declared herself as the Sennin of the Medical Branch. She then requested everyone's name. RIku would then glance around at his class mates as each one called out their names, and even a few presented some excess information. Coming around to him, Riku stood from his desk to speak. "My name is Riku Tanimoto. Most of every one simply calls me Riku." The boy stated before taking his seat.

After all the introductions had been taken care of, Kitsune-sama requested the goals of each individual present. Again, one student spoke after another until it was RIku's time to speak once more. Again, he stood behind his desk to take the stage. "I want to become not only a great shinobi, but a great person. Some one who helps not just the village, but all the people that inhabit in. Kumogakure is my home and everyone here is my family. I want to be able t serve and protect them all." Ending his statement, RIku would one again take his seat as he awaited his next orders.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi's eyes danced nervously across the room. She chewed on her hair lightly, unsure of what to say. She felt the anxiety build up as it got closer to her turn. Nothing changed as the time fell upon her. She shivered, and slowly stood to her feet, savoring the last few moments she had to decide. What did she say? How do you put "My family wanted me here" kindly, while making "I want to be pretty and live forever" sound honorable? She stood quietly chewing on her hair. Everyone was here for such big reasons, and she was so... Childish... Now was the time she acknowledged the need for some serious life change

Well she didn't have time for that right now. The obvious solution? No admit you hadn't thought it through well enough, silly. Lie of course! "I'm here for same reason as everyone else I guess." She said in a most certainly disingenuous tone, and rubbing the back of her head nervously. "I'm here for my family. They adopted me, and took care of me when no one seemed to want to. I want to protect them. G-give back to the people I owe." She finished, quickly sitting back down, averting her eyes. If someone was giving her a stare she didn't want to know about it. At any rate at least 50% of that was true, so there.

She cringed to think of this being her first impression on many accounts. She would be here for several years with these people. Ultimately her comrades forever. Brilliant. She probably passed inspection with flying colors!! Emi brought two hands up to cover her pinking face. She could feel everyone's eyes crawling on her. They could obviously read her mind, yes? Why did she have to be such a poor liar?..

[MFT]
[WC:316]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked. Two students that already knew they wanted to go to the medical branch. One that wanted to handle the main branch. And two that were undecided. Well, they might not be undecided for long… ”Osuteno-kun and Akane-chan, I expect to see a whole lot more of the two of you. Keep in mind that you’ll need to train yourselves in handling chakra at perfect precision. The slightest mistake during a surgery, for instance, could end up yielding disastrous results.” Kitsune said in a tone that implied she was talking from experience. ”As for you Kunashi-kun, I’d recommend that you work on all areas, y’know, given how poly-faceted the Main Branch can be.” she noted before turning her attention to the remaining two kids.

”Riku-kun, it sure sounds like you’re gunning for the position of Raikage, someday.” Kitsune said with a grin. ”You know. That’s still my end-goal. Even though I’m perfectly happy where I am right now. Be aware that it’ll take you a whole lot of training.” she finished before turning her attention to Emi, who hadn’t told anyone her name. ”You forgot to introduce yourself, dear. Hm. You want to protect your family, huh? Sure sounds like you’re cut out for a job in the medical branch, like Osuteno-kun and Akane-chan. I’d be happy to tutor you personally, if need be.”

She wrote up the goals of the students assembled and then warped from her position at the blackboard to be standing in front of the desk. ”Now then. That handles the goals part. Can you show me just a single jutsu each? Any jutsu will do. I want to see how you’re looking in terms of chakra manipulation and molding.”

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was relieved when she said they could perform any jutsu they wished. He had honestly only begun his chakra training a few weeks ago so he only had a single ninjutsu and some taijutsu at a completed level so far. After closing his eyes and nodding twice little Osu quietly got up, walked to the open window, formed his hand seals and shot a Pressurized Mist out over the courtyard. He turned around and gave a small bow in Kitsune's direction before making his way back to his seat and sitting back down.

Osu really hoped there would not be a request for a genjutsu or more ninjutsu because he just wasn't confident in his ability for them yet. He looked around at the rest of his classmates curious as to what they would do. He nodded at the few he knew and watched the following demonstrations with great focus. He might see a jutsu today that he would want to learn in the future and it really helps to have seen it done properly.

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kunashi nodded in acknowledgement. He understood that the Main Branch was a more generalized area, and therefore would have to make himself well-rounded in order to succeed. He quickly averted his gaze, however. This was the second time he had told the Sennin of the Medical Branch that he was more interested in the Main Branch. Kunashi didn’t like disappointing people, and he was nervous that he had done so not once, but twice. The fact of the matter is that he had not realized that his skillset could be applicable to any Branch. He falsely saw them as more separate instead of interdependent.

His eyes met Kitsune’s face once again, and a grin appeared on his face. He was excited for the next part of her class. He got to pick any jutsu he had in his repertoire and perform it for the class. The only problem he faced was to pick which one? He didn’t want to mess up the floor with an earth element jutsu, nor did he want to possibly fry anything with a lightning element one. He was at an empasse. However, as Osu-chan would stand and walk towards the window, he had an idea. He watched as the small boy would perform his pressurized mist jutsu out the window. It was a smart idea, to prevent the floor for being soaked. The small boy then bowed respectfully and returned to his chair next to Kunashi.

Kunashi stood up and leaned over to Osuteno’s ear as he walked by.
”Get ready.” He turned and grinned at his friend, showing his excitement. He reached the center of the classroom, and performed a series of handseals. ”Geton: Inryoku no Jutsu!” As he formed the last handseal, he raised his hand and pointed it at Osu-chan. His chakra surrounded the boy. He raised his hand above his head, raising Osu-chan with it. When Osu cleared the seat, Kunashi clenched his hand, and Osu-chan was pulled swiftly to Kunashi in the center of the classroom. He gently put the boy back on the ground, and laughed audibly. He turned to Kitsune-sama and gave her a grin, followed by a respectful bow. He turned and walked with Osu-chan back to their seats. He hoped his friend wouldn’t be too upset with him.

Emi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emi hung her head slightly deeper. Really? Did she just forget that? Out of all the things... "Mochizuki Emi..." She said as quietly as she thought she could get away with. She had to consider the offer though. It was something she had thought about before, and the opportunity to to be taught by someone who was as important as Kitsune Sensei was a great opportunity... Or at least she thought it was. She really knew nothing about the lady, but if teaching academy students was diminutive work to her, she had to be pretty big right?

She watched as the two displayed their skill. What was she supposed to do? She had only just started doing this, and was barely even an academy student. She had to curse her inability to find a good tutor, and the fact that most of what little she knew was gained on little to no instruction. She took some frustrated steps forward, shortly after Kunashi's display, and with a few all too sloppy hand-signs and every ounce of her frustration, fired a rough stream of water into the school-yard. She gave a sigh of relief. It wasn't pretty, but it was done. Even she had to admit that she was taking this too seriously now. Remembering herself, she turned and gave an apologetic bow to her teacher, before seating herself.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane nodded to Kistune. "I will take you up on your offer, Miss! I would love to get tutored by you.." She nodded, then she heard that they needed to show her their jutsu's. She had learned some, but had no practice with any of them She watched the other students demonstrate their skills. Thinking on how she would use her jutsu, well she knew how, the point is, it needed to be perfect. She didn't want to look stupid after all, well at least not again.

After watching the others show their jutsu's Akane stood and looked around. "Arlight! She exclaimed then she started doing some hand seals, but stopped right in the middle. "Damn, My fingers were not straight. One more time. She stated, as she was paranoid about the hand seals being absolutely straight, and in line. She began doing the hand seals again, but a little faster this time. "Lightning style: Lightning fist!" Akane called out, though she thought it was pointless to call out a jutsu's name. Her hand was now coated in lightning chakra, the sparks zapping out to show. To complete the jutsu, one would hit another, but she refused to harm her comrades just to show off a Jutsu. So after a few seconds, to a minute, the lightning chakra faded, and her hand was back to normal. Akane bowed, hen she sat down.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The students finished their spiel one by one, each with their own unique goals. Then the instructor, Kitsune-sama, gave her two bits on each answer. Two of which seemed to please her well by shooting for a spot in the medical field. The boy known as Kunashi wanted a high ranking position in the Main branch of the Kumogakurian Shinobi force. She even offered to tutor Emi to become a medical professional. But what stuck out most to Riku was her advice to him. He had never thought of it before, but Raikage was a very powerful position. The goal he stated could very well lead him there. So that's exactly what he would aim for from here on out. Riku took Kitsune's advice to heart with a wide, cheesy grin. "Yes Ma'am!"

The next part of the class would surely be a fun one. Each student was tasked to perform a single jutsu to test out their abilities. The boy with the purple locks acted first, created a mist and launching it out the window. A technique Riku was familiar with. Then Kunashi acted next, using an ability he had never seen before. He stood in disbelief at the act he performed, manipulating another students body to move at his will. Truly impressive, especially for a student. Emi stepped up next, giving her name first, then performing a water jutsu. Next, the last girl, Akane took the stage by completely a lightning jutsu.

After witnessing the other four go, Riku had to think about what jutsu would he best be able to perform. A water jutsu could work. He could create a tendril to strike a tree outside the window. Then again, two of the other students had just used water techniques. Maybe a wind jutsu? Nah, Riku wasn't very proficient in wind techniques. His lightning ninjutsu might be too destructive for the class room. What would it be? Riku thought about it for a moment, deciding to flaunt none of these. Instead, he would show the abilities of his new found Bloodline. After an encounter with a murderous thief, Riku had unlocked a skill set that was completely unknown to him. He later found out his mother born of a side branch of the Santaru clan. Granting him powerful storm abilities. It had been decided. Riku knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Already at his feet, Riku brought his hands together to form a single hand sign. Though the more skilled Santaru had no use of hand signs, Riku still required them until he gained more control of his powers. The young boy's eyes began to glow a golden hue as his hands slipped into belt pouch to remove five kunai blades. He tossed them up into the air and took a step back. Where normal gravity would take effect, the kunai froze in the air before him. Then they begun to move. The kunai formed a circle in front of him, each blade twirling around in a different manner. Then the kunai broke off, forming a line of blades that slithered through the class room. The kunai passed by each student then right in front of the instructor before Riku had sent the final command for the kunai to soar through the open window and become lodged into a tree.

Though they would be lodged sloppily. Riku was trying to create a fancy symbol with the kunai but his powers weakened the further they got from him. Plus control five kunai at once was an all time record for him. He wasn't even really sure if he could pull it off but he did. Always test ones self, that was the only way to continually grow and become better. Riku's performance was not perfect, but he was happy with it. After his little 'show' was over, Riku took his seat once again, awaiting for the next student to perform.

[spoilername="Jutsu"]Electromagnetism - Electrical Field Jutsu

lightning coursing through their veins, a Santaru is able to find, with a little practice, that they are able to sense and control the electrons in the area around them by altering their electromagnetic energy. This gives them the ability of magnetism, allowing them to control any metallic object at will assuming they aren't too heavy. With a glow of their eyes, any metallic object nearby the Santaru because a suitable weapon.[/spoilername]

[MFT]

[WC:653]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune looked at all of their performances. ”Osuteno-kun, you could use a bit more training with your chakra control. From how I saw it, you poured too much chakra into the mist, which made it easy to see that it wasn’t a natural mist.” she said to the kid and smiled before turning her head to look at Kunashi ”A gravity jutsu, huh? Well, color me surprised, because that’s about the first time I’ve seen anyone use an advanced element at this young an age. Still, my words of advice for you would be to improve your precision control.” she told him and gestured to his surroundings, where other things had moved and turned towards him.

Then it was Emi’s turn, and she fumbled her handsigns, but managed to fire a stream of water nonetheless. ”Emi-chan, you need to work hard on your handsigns. It’s a wonder you even managed to produce any water. However, you should know that water is a powerful element, it can be used to both heal and inflict harm. Treat it with respect~.” she said and folded her arms before Akane stepped up to the plate, so to speak. ”Lightning, ne? I suppose that’s to be expected given the villages natural affinity with the element. In one way or another, we all have a slight proficiency for lightning jutsus. As for advice, you need to relax more when doing handsigns or you’ll fumble a whole lot more. You also don’t need to say the name of what you do, even if it is tempting.”

Finally Riku was the one to show off and with a single gesture of his hand he made a kunai perform a series of tricks before finally flying out a window and into a tree. ”Impressive Riku-kun. I’m sure that with more training in controlling your chakra, you’ll be able to perform that same move with senbon rather than kunais. And trust me, senbon aren’t easy to handle like that. Complex little things, but highly useful. Dip one end in poison and launch it with enough force to penetrate skin. Voila, assassination complete.” she said with a smirk.

”Alright kidlings. Now that you know what you should be working on, the rest of this period is self-training. There are tools in the cabinets in the back, and books on various training methods for your body, and your chakra control on the shelves. Enjoy!” she said, thereby ending the class with the five of them all earning a passing grade. Surely they’d grow up to become awesome little ninjas.

[MFT; WC: 428]
[Topic Left]
[You all pass. Congrats! Go here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=44197 and post what stat you want to get an increase in. You also get yennies, yay!]

Akuro Kunashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After watching the remainder of the displays, Kitsune-sama took control of the classroom once more. As she began explaining the flaws with what she saw, Kunashi jotted down notes. He underlines the word 'precision' as that was what she emphasized for him specifically. He closed his notebook and put it back in his backpack. With the instruction of self-training, Kunashi rose and walked to the bookshelf Kitsune indicated. He cracked open a book and began reading about training exercises designed for chakra control, sitting down on a desk near him.

OoC said:
Topic Left, Thank you Kitsune!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back