Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Knew a guy named Ishumari [S-Rank SSM]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To Kamaru it didn’t seem like he had as much time on the partial ride out of the village to the Great Lakes before he was dropped off part of the leg into the trip. His mind had been busy trying to bring some reason into the second victim, why had she gone to the lake? Was the second death connected or out of convenience? Was it the original goal to get the wife out by the lake to kill her? Kamaru’s mind went through a jumble of theories as the cart stopped and he was off running toward the murder scene, he had requested for backup before leaving the Village but it would take time to coordinate and sortee more shinobi out to the location considering the shaky information he had given them about the killings and the possible killer he felt he would probably be on his own. While whatever the killer was may be dangerous be wanted more feet on the ground to cover a larger area. For now Kamaru needed to investigate things again, this time hopefully with a body shedding some light on things. Showing up he found several people moving towards him from a body covered and looking at him nervously. What they told him changed up everything he had thought up and planned out. For the most part he was in for a scramble.

”You heard about the bodies then?” one of the locals asked. Kamaru realized he looked familiar and nodded before stopping mid way through the motion the words actually sinking in fully.

”Wait, what do you mean bodies? Plural.” Kamaru barked suddenly his eyes narrowed

The people milling about were less probably only three or so this time around, granted one death followed by another and adding one five more over the course of the day didn’t seem like the kind of environment most people wanted to stick around in. The trio excused themselves with Kamaru looking off across the expanse of the lake when a flock of birds moved from the treeline into the sky.

Another victim? Having gotten the names and a few details on the other victims and a morbidly surreal look at the second victim and wife Kamaru found himself alone in an area he didn’t feel would be as silent as it was as it started to rain slightly. Molding chakra into his legs and down to his feet Kamaru made his way in a straight line towards where he thought the sounds and sights had occurred from. What he found just added to his list of questions.

Between the raindrops Kamaru found himself staring at another body, that of an animal. Unlike the other two he had seen this was had extensive damage to the body besides just ripping the heart out. Kamaru figured the animal victim was around a thousand kilograms meaning in the very least the team of researchers were right about one thing, whatever was doing the killing was strong. The back haunches were mangled and separate from the body, the creature’s death seemed more horrific and shown signs of trying to escape although the outcome seemed similar to the other murders as being inevitable and inescapable.

Moving out into the waters Kamaru let off small pulses of chakra before descending below. As the light around him faded he eventually felt the feeling of being watched, focusing Kamaru pushed out a shell of kinetic style chakra feeling something else pass through Kamaru braced himself. He wasn’t expecting to see a brilliant light in the darkness and a massive fish staring at him.

Well I’ll be they were right, it is a big fish… Kamaru thought to himself.

”I’ve been waiting for someone of your kind to show up.”</B><i></i> the beast stated in a resonating tone.

”This was all to draw me out?” Kamaru shot back realizing the creature may not have meant him specifically as much as a shinobi.

<B>”One of your kind I guess…” it clarified.

”I guess I should tell you a story, about a man manned Ishumari.” he began, ”When I was young and the size of a normal fish I looked up to the giants of our kind, gods if you will going great distances and they inspired us with their size. I remember the first time I saw a man kill a god among us, and I followed him. From what I gathered his name was Ishumari and he did not hunt just the one god like fish of our people he hunted many. “<i></i>

From the stories the fish told of how he watched the man hunt and learned his way until the man died in combat with one of his own over a large fish god. In the battle the large fish god had been mortally injured in the attack on it. A smaller fish older and wiser in the way of fish gave up it’s mortality to save the larger fish. Leaving the realm of humans behind the fish grew older, without a mortal body it’s age caused it to grow wiser and larger. When it found itself random shoved into the world of men he realized why not hunt men until he found one that would understand what he was. A creature that was summoned.

Kamaru didn’t have time to think as a apendage came at his chest. Dodging it Kamaru formed hand seals and a blinding light exploded and rolled out from his mouth in the form of fog. The creature laughed explaining he had spent centuries in the dark and normal light would not do much to hinder him.

Kamaru moving into a good vantage he thought was breathing heavily and the Fish mocked him being out of shape it seemed and not up to the task. Kamaru smirked and pointed skyward, the open sky above them since he had been extended the barrier into a cylinder. The storm overhead cast down lightning flashing before the thunderous judgement crashed into the fish.

The remains did not smolder as much as Kamaru expected but it’s body seemed to fade like ashed on a fire.

”Thank you I guess, I can go back to watching… be warned there will be others from the realms.”<i></i> the creature whispered before it scattered like ashes flying up into the wind.

Moving out of the lake Kamaru sat on the shoreline and thought about what he had said. Was he messing with him? Why he had been summoned and who had done it still remained unanswered. The fact this wasn’t a one time deal also weighed on Kamaru’s mind. He leaned back into the soft sands of the shoreline… that’s the part that worried him the most.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back