Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forced Entry Knock knock knocking on hells door...

This thread is marked as containing someone forcefully attempting to enter the village.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8-6eVVAdvdIhhHq6P.png

Hidden Villages.

Wearing a tattered brown robe and holding a simple knapsack, the strange white-haired man seemed unperturbed as he walked closer to the gates proper as if he owned the place. Simple steps, unburdened by the knowledge that death surrounded him - in fact it seemed as if he embraced that fact. Other villagers looked at him with curious glances, failing to see who it was in front of them, rather a perception of a middle-aged man pale as the snow walking in the desert sands… without being sunburnt. Certainly he could have blasted his way into the village on the back of a giant tentacle-dragon-elemental thing of doom and power, but eh. Showing off was for posers, and Migoya simply hadn't the time for such stupidity.

The looming, metallic walls circled what only could be Sunagakure - the not-so-hidden village in the Sand. Blood-red eyes gazed at the many guards that kept vigil on the walls, looking for… well… people like him. Certainly he would be in a bingo-book or two thanks to Takeshi’s double crossing him, but whether his influence had reached this particular village would have to be seen.

The gates loomed, promising safety within to those who came, passports in hand and were willing to follow the rules. Well, it would have been seen if Migoya was the patient, law-abiding, do-gooder type that followed protocol. But he was a Myakashi, a rogue, a manipulator par-excellence, a grandmaster assassin, and someone who wanted information within this village. People like that didn't need passports. Oh, this didn’t mean Migoya wanted conflict - indeed, such a pointless notion as a fight where even if his physical form was destroyed he would simply appear elsewhere would just cause unwanted hostility towards this village. Having the Myakashi not like your village was not a good thing. And there was the lingering feeling that Migoya knew this place intimately… as if from another life. Affection, a strange affection, seemed to linger on this place, despite him not being in the village for quite some time.

And thus he walked forward, confident in his purpose.

Hidden Villages indeed.

[Force Entry - 1 hour]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sumire was turning over her gate duty to the next guy when someone else had caught her attention. She would motion to the other guy that she was turning over with that she'll keep the guard duty for a little bit longer and would approach the stranger coming to the gates.

"Excuse me sir, but I will need to see your passport and your reason for visiting Sand today please."
She would give a soft smile as she would wait for the strangers response.

(Stopped)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya’s stroll past the gates was interrupted by what appeared to be a young brown-haired woman, her age perhaps hiding her ability. It was the expected response. Unfortunate. Still, the young lady was only doing her duty, unlike in other villages.

Migoya looked up towards the lady, a wry smile gracing his pale face. His blood red eyes would seem to see through the poor woman, possibly making her both uncomfortable and fearful.

“My apologies miss, erm, ninja - I do not have a passport, at least I do but from Moon Country which is full of… well… disturbed people. I merely wish to visit Sunagakure to visit her library. It is famed you see, and I am a seeker of knowledge. Also - I am in need of supplies.” His voice was dry, parched by the desert wind and his hair seemed tousled by the wind.

He opened up his satchel, pushing aside what looked to be a small wooden puppet to pull out an ancient scroll. “You see… I need someone to translate this. Would you know of anyone? Im happy to pay”.

Again the eyes seemed to bore into the ladies soul, as if searching and scanning for any information he could use against her. He also handed over to her a passport - a purple one with a cresent moon on the cover. Inside was a simple name, along with a picture.

Mayakshi Migoya.

[OOC: The scroll is in Runic Terran]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sumire would listen to what he had to say. A stranger from Moon Country, and said country is full of disturbed people. Well... Sumire herself hasn't really traveled that much out of Wind country, so she won't know the ins and ours of other countries.

However, she does know that she is no expert on languages, and the scroll handed to her seemed to be that of Runic Terran. She really needs to learn more languages...But for now, she'll patch in to the recently made Sennin.

"Sennin Shin? Can I get your assistance at the Gates please? We have a visitor inquiring about a scroll in his possession that may be of a language you might be able to decipher." Now she didn't really know if Shin knows runic Terran, but since he's a Sennin, she should know a thing or two, right?

She would take a look at the passport handed to her while she waited for a response or an appearance from Shin. Myakashi Migoya. Hm... The name seems familiar but she can't quite put a finger on it.

(Calling in Shin)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya gave a small smile and nod towards the kuoichi has he handed over the scroll as she called in… Shin? Could it be the same Shin he had a certain agreement with in years past? Oh, the dark Gods were being kind to him.

His red gaze seemed to linger on the scroll with concern as he handed it over. “Please make sure you are careful with it. I’m not sure how old it is”.

Well, that was his first lie - it was about 5 days old, withered using his abilities to make its current ‘ancient’ look.

“And I really want to know what it says - I have a great story about how I found it if you are interested in such things?”

The second lie. He wrote it himself, having learned basic Runic Terran a very long time ago.

Taking a seat on a nearby rock, Migoya let the satchel down on the ground gently before giving the young girl a fatherly smile.

“So Miss… how do I address you? Would you like some tea? I think I have some left over from my last gathering...”

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would hand back the passport and nod to what he said at how old it is. "Yeah the Oracles would probably flay me alive if I ruined some old text that they would want to keep to read." She said in a joking manner.

Sumire would listen as the man spoke further on the matter, of there was a story attached to it as well. "Oh? Do tell."

He then finally asked for her name and if she wanted tea. She would give a soft smile, as if an older sister talking to their siblings, "My name is Sumire. But as for the tea, I will have to politely decline." She held up a flask of water and then would continue, "Also I can't just accept anything from strangers. Who knows what could happen if I am too trusting to the wrong person."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oracles? Hmm... interesting. Migoya smiled inwardly at himself as he took back the scroll carefully, with a chuckle. "Yes us scholarly types tend to be pedantic about such things. Well met Sumire-san, you can call me Migoya".

“Well, I was looking at a particular set of ruins not too far from here in the… I think they are called the Godsfall area. I was speaking with a couple of the locals about some tunnels that had appeared not too far away, underground. I wanted to explore it some more but they stated that some lowlifes had taken residence there and that it was not safe”.

Noting that Sumire wisely declined the offer of tea, Migoya chuckled and closed his satchels flap. Smart woman. His story continued.

“I asked why there hadnt been any support from the shinobi of Sunagakure, but they seemed to be concerned about a particular evil ninja that lived in the desert that had scared them away. I didnt quite get the name… Akujin… Aksuma, Akasa - something like that. Anyways, they thought that the Sunan ninja were scared of him and thats why they didnt ask for help”.

Migoya shrugged. “I dont know if thats true or not, but they did seemed scared for some reason. I think it was bandits. Anyways, back to the scroll”. He adjusted himself on the rock, making himself more comfortable as he raised his hands to add emphasis and excitement to his story. Other onlookers, somewhat entranced by this strange albino’s flailing hands and excited story telling started to wander towards the pair.

“So, here I was, in a vast desert trying to find a long-lost ruin when, guess what! The sand began to shift. Now, I had heard rumors of large creatures in the desert but this… this was something else! The very desert seemed to move as if something was underneath it. So I did what anyone wise would do - I high-tailed it out of there as quickly as possible! Next thing I know though I ‘fell’ - the world seemed to close in on me and I felt as if I would have the life squeezed out of me by sand!”

He paused, noting the rising interest of the passersby. Good - draw them in…

“I thought I was a goner, that this weird sand creature had gobbled me up! As I was about to black out though I found myself falling! Falling I say! Next thing I know I hit what appeared to be a stone floor, smooth and cold. The sand above me kept falling so I crawled my way to a safer area before risking all and striking up a torch.”

More people started to take notice and leant in to hear this strange, enticing man speak.

“I screamed!” Migoya shouted, noticing who had been listening by the sudden jarring jumps they made. Good… I have them hooked.

“Around me were stone figures - horrible figures - looking like monsters! Sharp teeth, claws and evil eyes - but all stone as if someone had turned them into it! There were so many! I just wanted to get out of there in one piece - I knew I didnt belong there! Still - I needed proof that I had been there so I grabbed what looked like the most important thing - that scroll. It was on a pillar of some sort.”

He took a breath.

“Luckily, the climb out of the strange place wasn't too hard once I could see the hole above and the sand stopped moving. I clambered out and made way to the nearest village who suggested I take the scroll here as there was a great library! That’s my story!”

Migoya gave a sigh before smiling. “Lucky huh!”

Indeed he was feeling very lucky. Lucky enough to push for more information.

“You mentioned Oracles? Are they like your priests or something? What do they do?”

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sumire would listen to what Migoya had to say. It sounded quite an adventure to be honest. She noted more and more people were gathering, but she focused on Migoya as he spoke. In the end of his story he asked about the Oracles.

The jounin would nod and say, "Oracles are kind of like librarians, except... more adventurous as long as it gets them to things that they can record." She would say. Pausing, she would say, "Perhaps I might just visit that place you described. Or at the very least cordon it off so that nobody accidentally stumbles upon it."

She wondered about Shin. Did he not get the message? Maybe she will need to bring this guy to him about this scroll? Letting out a small sigh, she would then say, "I'll let you in, but only on the condition that you follow me to Shin and do not deviate from my view."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya gave the woman a kind smile and a nod, taking in everything that she said and reading far more into everything than he let on.

“Id very much like to meet your Oracles at some stage - it looks like I could learn much from them”, Migoya said enthusiastically. “I find that the best way to overcome inter-country misunderstanding is through education.”

Or a war. Either way worked.

With a shrug, Migoya continued. “Happy to direct you to the general area, though that moving sand was a bit… troublesome. I’m sure you could handle whatever it was though.”

It was then that the offer of guiding him directly to meet Shin was placed on the table. It was perfect for both parties. He would gain access to the village… hopefully, and she would have him in a place she had control over. Oh he knew the risks - he always did.

“That would be great - thank you for your patience and understanding. Shall I follow you to this Shin gentleman? Please lead the way”

With that, Migoya picked up his satchel and gently placed the scroll inside, gently tapping the wooden puppet before closing its flap. Certainly he would be watched carefully from this point on, being led into the spiders web so it may seem. The only issue is sometimes the spider traps a bug thats a little too big for them to bite, and all it does is destroy their web. But these Suna-ninja were pleasant, so hopefully nothing would come of this other than the pleasant exchange of knowledge.

Taking lead from Sumurie, Migoya followed the kunochi through the massive, metal gates that lead to Sunagakure.

That was the easy part.

[OOC: Moving into Suna with permission and with Sumurie - is so, topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back