Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Knock Knock [Requesting Entrance]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked slowly allowing his eyes to fall upon the entrance to the stone land. Letting his eyes glance to the giant statues that laid in front of him. Admiring the complexity of the building that it would have taken to construct them, and with the detail going into them he had to hand it to the creators they did know how to build something impressive. Letting his feet gently walk down the path his eyes observing around him, pondering on what lay ahead for the Uchiha.

Well this place could be interesting at least, I have to say it has been a while since I have been around, though I am sure that I can keep myself entertained in here.

Allowing himself a small moment in time to gently let his hand run threw his bright green hair as he slowly approached the gates, his voice gentle ringing out into the surroundings as he continued to walk towards the entrance.

“I wonder if anyone is around, I would at least like to get some directions. Eh maybe if I stand here a while I will be noticed”

Sighing to himself the place seemed empty almost deserted if you will. Coming to a stand still he allowed his arms to come across in front of his chest as he stood there waiting to see what reception waited for him. Hearing the footsteps behind him at that moment in time, he allowed a smile to come to his lips knowing who his new companion was that had just joined him. Though his head did not turn, he knew there was a female standing so close to his shoulder, the two had been walking together for a while.

[MTF]
[Word Count: 291]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked next the green haired male, coming to his side she stopped and sighed. They had been walking for days, she was exhausted. The Haku stretched bending backwards a little as she tried to get her muscles to stop aching, she could see that Takeshi was staring at the Gate. Yuki turned, inspecting the gate before them, staring down at the two foreigners were to mighty stone sentinels. There was a bright flash of lighting the masked faces of the stone giants and the boom of the thunder that followed sounded like both of them shouting down at her. The female shivered. I trust Takeshi with my life, i’m not sure coming here was such a good idea, .

The Haku felt a wave of sorrow washing over her, she had been walking they had been walking for so long and so focused on the path before them that she didn’t have the time to left the realisation of leaving her home hit her. She missed her the house she shared with Takeshi, the familiar streets of her village and more importantly she missed Arashi. His smile always made her feel better. Arashi, if only you were here to tell some stupid joke. She could a tear forming in her eye before she wiped it away, she didn’t want Takeshi to see her cry.

”Takeshi, we have been walking for days please tell me that we are going to rest for a bit?”

[MFT]
[Word Count: 250]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png

It was her calling: There was something about this village entry way that she just did not feel like leaving behind. She found herself thinking back to her days as an ANBU when she found herself at this place. The missions, the team work, and the adrenaline. All of those missions started out right here at these gates. So maybe that was why she found herself spending what little time she got to herself here. . .? That was the only natural explanation. It reminded her of when she wasn't confined to a desk and when she had been plotting political ploys rather than devising daring missions. Now, the only thing that she could do was sigh. Most of the time when she was here, she was alone. Today did not seem to be one of those days. Every now and again, there would be travellers who would stumble their way upon the entrance of Stone and they would wonder. . . 'Jeez, what the hell have I gotten myself into?' A tough appearance, she would assure. The young Daimyo would push herself up to a stand and she would drop down from her little perch before the two, coming to a stand.

"You two look kinda lost." She'd comment with a bit of a smile playing on her lips. "Can I help you?"

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun reflected too brightly through the openings within the stone building; it was bright, but to say that it, too, was warm would be false. Keita, as he did most days now -- such a quaint thing, too, perhaps he would have been better hired as a Guardian rather than as a Shaman -- was assisting those protecting the Keep. People who found each minute as draining as an hour might be, those who had no rations for the night, those who just needed someone to converse with, those who had gotten injured -- there were too many possibilities and things Keita had done to help here. It wasn't as though he was unneeded, whatsoever.

From the building's front, it was plainly obvious to see two people had stopped, almost as if dumbfounded from the ancient building, before the Keep. They watched it, likely looking for any forms, any of the numerous shadows that hid so easily within the cracks of the rocks and in the unilluminated interior of the building. Many could see the two; the two likely could not see them. Nor did it seem that any of the guards would go to meet the two visitors, to see what their purpose was or to assist them. With a sigh, the Jun resignated to taking what ought to have been a Guardian's job. From one of the windows on the building's face, the Jun would jump landing ahead of Haruka -- unbeknownst to him. "We--" Keita cut himself off as he heard the familiar voice, turning around as soon as she spoke and stepping to her side.

"My, I thought I was going to have to take this one," he said to the ANBU. "You two look weary, are you looking for a place of refuge?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the two that approached, though his body language showed the unexpected sign of being aggressive he soon gauged the situation, allowing his arms to slip down by his side. Turning into more of a laid back seen as he glanced towards Yuki before drawing his back to the voices that were speaking. He paused for a second before deciding to continue the conversation with them.

“We have come a long way, and seen many….things, but now we need a place to rest, a place of safety and kindness. Help would be greatly appriciated”

Takeshi let his voice gently echo to the two approaching characters, as he tried to judge them. His hands by his sides hung loosely as he remained calm but took a step forward towards the two of them. Knowing that Yuki was behind him making sure that she was out of the way if anything did happen he glanced around for signs of other people but it just seemed like the four of them were together.

“Name is Takeshi…..my other half here is Yuki”

His voice gentle as his hand stretched out in offer towards the man, still hesitant and weary. But Yuki was right they needed to stop, needed to take a break, exhaustion wasn’t something that they wanted to kick in. This was the first place they had come across in a while.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki stood behind Takesh, his right side between her and the other Ninja that joined them. Even though she was more than capable of looking after herself his needs to protect her made her smile. The female didn’t speak keeping her eyes slightly to the ground hoping that this would go smoothly, in the state that both of them were in she didn’t think that they would win a fight if it came down to that.

The Haku heard Takeshi addressing them and looked up slightly, before her was a man and a woman. She had no idea who they were but the looked fairly important, the female could feel almost every muscle in her body screaming at her. She couldn’t remember the last time she slept and had no idea how much longer she could even stand for. Takeshi, hurry up...

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png

Nyen. The body dropping before her almost caused her to retaliate. Luckily for him, she didn't whip out her sword and just straight up bisect him. Keita always had a strange way of showing up whenever she was here at the gates. . . and it caused the woman to sigh audibly. "Don't you have. . . uh. . . shaman-y things to be doing?" She'd demand under her breath, standing up straight and placing her hands on her hips. Well, thankfully for these people, they'd have a half-way decent guide into the village. Watching the two with care, she could sense how weary and broken down they felt. How long had they been out and about? "Ah, Takeshi and Yuki." She'd speak their names just to get a sense of who they were. "My name is Kono Haruka, and this is Keita." Her head would nod with the statement.

"Now, Keita. Can you see that these people are tired? How about you take them under your wing and show them around?" It'd keep him away from the gates at least for a little bit. Sheesh! She had it under control. "You did a spectacular job with Hissori and guiding him around. Be sure to show them kindness and hospitality. We can grab their information as soon as their rested."

Looking towards the two, she'd smile. "You don't mind if he sticks around the two of you at least for one night, right? We're keen on making sure no chaos goes on behind these walls. We've got refugees from Mist and Leaf alike, so we'd like to keep any trouble quelled for their sakes."

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was disappointed to see him again? How quaint; here Keita had believed he was alone. Perhaps the Guardians of the village might learn to be a bit more...visible when they do their jobs. Keita shook his head slightly in a minor detest. A shame that she still didn't want to be around him, after swearing that she trusted him -- albeit they were strangers when that had happened and really that wasn't an event that should be talked about.

"My Shamanistic job includes assisting the weary on guard," the Jun would state. She wanted him gone? Fair enough, Keita couldn't claim that he desired to talk too much with her right now. Things were still weird. Just how many times did she try to remove him when...blah, still shouldn't talk about it, even when this isn't actually talking.

"I am Keita, the Jun of Iwagakure, military capital of Earth Country," he'd add on as Haruka added to her introduction and redirected it towards him. These people were weary, and the village did have its open gate policy -- well, not the village as much as the town of Maruishi did, really.

"Certainly," the Jun would obligitorily answer. She was really pulling rank? Now? She was acting as an ANBU, which did put her underneath him in terms of shinobi ranking, but she was ordering him as the leader of the country. Such a strange creature, this Haruka was, given her situation. "Takeshi, Yuki, I do hope you would not mind it too much. I can arrange for food and shelter for the night, and additionally any medical treatment. If you decide to stay for a while, arrangements for work can also be made."

Keita glanced to Haruka for a moment. They would have to settle this eventually. That or stop randomly running into each other -- the Old Gods divined into this fate far to much.

To the two visitors, he'd wave them to come forward. "Are you ready and willing? The city has much to offer those who take refuge within her walls."

[Access granted. Welcome to Iwagakure/Maruishi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the two for a second, trying to figure them out or at least what their relationship was. It seemed one that was vastly complicated but he shrugged it off as just nothingg more than the two of them. Glancing into the sky he was unsure weather to take it as an insult or a compliment that they were being given company. Tho from what he had seen the man was at least friendly always a happy bonus of course.

“Thats fine, I would very much like to crash for the night, then I am sure we can fill you in on the information you require in the morning”

Takeshi’s voice gentle and calm as he spoke towards Keita. Looking over to Yuki he smiled slightly to her as he headed towards the open welcome, he wasn't going to say no to an offer that was one as warm and welcoming as that before him. Making sure he had what little possessions he held on him, he allowed his feet to tread lightly across the ground, taking in the surroundings once more before knowing he would see the wonders that this land had to offer.

“Lead the way, looks like you get to show the two of us around this place.”

His voice trailed slightly as he walked inside the land, unaware of what would await the two of them but looking forward to it.

[Village Entered/Topic Left]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the two stranger introduced themselves and smiled softly at both of them, sighing in relief. That went better than expected. Takeshi walked forward towards the male and thanked him, the Haku was more then ready to fall into a comfy bed. To be honest at this point it didn’t even have to be comfy, a bed would do just fine. Her companion walked following the lead of Keita into the village, she walked slowly behind the pair yawning and stretching as the hour if not days of walking started to kick in.

[Village Entered, Topic Left]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EVbdBiy.png

Very well, then. Haruka did not mind that people floated through the country and village so long as they were under someone's supervision. It always seemed to be that the person whom's supervision. . . was Keita, but that would stand being a normal thing if he decided to continue floating around the gates. "Enjoy your time here. Feel free to drop by and visit me at any time. Just ask for Haruka." She'd smile towards the two as they began to walk off into the village, but before Keita could disappear off with them, she'd grab onto his sleeve just lightly-- he could have pulled away if he truly wanted to.

"Watch your back, Jun." She'd murmur, her loose grip releasing him and she would simply just. . . fade away. Oh dear.

[ Topic Left / Access Granted ]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finding the two travelers a place to stay and some food for the night was a simple enough task. An apartment within the clan housing section of Maruishi and some Yen to purchase from one of the food booths would prove adequate enough; come morning, he would show them their way around Maruishi and see about the possibility of finding them some work -- none of the major shinobi work left for those hired by Iwagakure, but some of the simple stuff available within the country's capital. Keita let the two go ahead of him, and he was about to go before feeling a light resistance on his shirt and a voice.

Oh how ominous did she want to be? This was hardly the first time he was threatened by the woman, nor did he believe it would be the last. What reason did she have against him this time? They had gone a while without speaking and now she provides another threat. "Heh," he'd make, walking off without even looking. Too much on the dramatic side, too many theatrics.

He left to do some real work.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back