Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Korikawa Ai - Cloud Academy Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korikawa Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello there fellow Cloudies. I just recently started a new character a few months ago and then BOOM, restructure of sight. (My timing is terrible apparently)

I'm pretty sure this technically counts as an old character even though I never even got my stats rolled. Meh, either way, I saved my old profile and so everything is below.

Can't wait to get back to RPing now that the site is up! If you could just boot me up and toss me usergroup again I'll be happier than a kid in a candy factory.

Please and thank you,
Korikawa Ai

PS: I would put this in a more formal format... but I forgot how that went and there aren't any stickies for me to look at so informal relaxed tone it is!

{
Ai Korikawa

Character Info/History

General Description:
Ai is an incredibly feminine boy. While he normally tries to dress in a formal black suit in order to seem more masculine, his efforts are constantly for naught. Ai is very hot tempered when it comes to his looks and his pet peeve is when people tell him that his name is a girl’s name. Ai, despite his looks, is no stranger to physical activity, his wiry hyper-feminine figure hiding a strength fueled by years of having his gender mistaken.

History:
Ai comes from a long line of females. A myth exists in his family that his 20-times over great grandmother made a deal with a kitsune spirit to ensure that progeny from her line would forever be the most beautiful in the land. The myth holds some credence as ever since that deal was supposedly struck every child of the Korikawa blood-line has been a remarkably beautiful woman.

It is due to this strange pattern of births that the Korikawa family has traditionally trained their young from birth to be the best Geisha in the land, a venture which caused the family to ascend in wealth to near-noble status. When Ai was born and was found to be a male Ai’s mother and father were considered cursed, and a threat to the great wealth of the Korikawa family.

They, along with Ai, were cast out from the family without a single penny to their name and after a long and twisting journey found solace in the Hidden ____ Village. Ai’s parents, since he could walk, have forced him to be something he is not, hoping that if, despite his gender, they can train him to be the most sought after Geisha in the land, they may return to the good graces of their family. Ai lived the life of a noble female. He learned tea-ceremony, embroidery, Kana instead of Kanji, and a myriad of other lessons designed to mould him into a Geisha.

However, Ai was not satisfied by the life forced upon him by his birth and trained in secret to be like the strong and powerful ninja of the village. Upon reaching the age of 13 he finally voiced his rebellion and was –with much reluctance from his parents- signed up to be a ninja.

Personality:
Ai, thankful that his parents would abandon years of work and hopes and dreams, works to be a powerful ninja to restore his mother and father to wealth through his strength rather than his abnormal beauty. His relationship with his parents is a strange one. Ai’s parents understand and accept that he has chosen the path of the ninja but will attempt to dress him up in women’s clothing and drill more lessons of Geisha etiquette into him given half the chance. Mornings are lessons in stealth and speed, constant attempts to escape the house in a suit instead of in a dress.

Character Stats

Class
Rookie Class
HP: (38+lvl) x Stamina
CP: (38+lvl) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: None
High: None
Average: All
Low: None

Current Stats
Waiting to be Rolled

Training History
N/A

Jutsu and Abilities

Ninjutsu
None

Genjutsu
None

Taijutsu
None

Inventory

Inventory Slot One
Empty

Inventory Slot Two
Empty

Inventory Slot Three
Empty

Inventory Slot Four
Empty

Inventory Slot Five
Empty

}

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome back, Ai.

As you can see, the new site is still a little rough around the edges. Mind your step, there's pieces of rubble from the old board here and there! Best not trip!

For now, fill out a voucher in This Topic for paperwork purposes. I'll get your usergroup back.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Usergroup added, topic complete. Feel free to roleplay in the new (yet familiar!) Kumogakure while Admin gets things settled in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back