Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kouin come back! [Leaving Country]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'He... he just left me here...' Ronin felt just a slight twinge of anger. That was strange, it wasn't until recently that Ronin would forgive Kouin for anything and everything, but that encounter with Shi... it left him damaged. Maybe not as damaged as Kouin, Ronin wasn't sure anyone could beat that at the moment. Ronin was irreparably shaken though, he loved his brother dearly, but he couldn't quite remove that image of Kouin from his mind. his eyes red in anger, voice demonic, and his lack of control.

Ronin had prominent electrical scaring across his upper arm and one side of his back, a reminder of how truly dangerous his brother had become. People were right about him, he wasn't stable, he was dangerous. Ronin had always known this but didn't want to believe it. One thing is true, however; Kouin loved his family more than anything, and regardless how dangerous he'd become they can always bring him back.

'But I still can't believe he left me again!'
Now Ronin would have to face the deserts of the wind country alone. again.

[mft]
[S-rank: 30 minutes until out of the country]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back