Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kumogakure Chuunin Exam Part 1

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, this part of the exam was well and truly over, she can not believe just how annoying it was. Out of everything that had happened, she has probably shown that she was the most emotional one of them all. However, she was pretty determined to get this whole shitstain over and done with.

Minako sighed softly as she slapped her hands onto the desk and stood up slowly, it was clear that she was stressed, she needed to get out, go somewhere and just relax. Maybe she should venture out some day after the exams, she didn’t know why she wanted it personally, apart from what happened now. She couldn’t help it though. Well, at least it would probably improve her behaviour?? She didn’t know, she just knows that she was pretty pissed.

Glaring at the others as they left, Minako made herself no stranger to also feeling the need to leave, and as she walked past the others who haven’t left or are literally preparing to leave, her wings shot out from her back once again and she let her feet do the walking.

“Ai, are you… okay?? You don’t seem to be having an outburst like earlier, but you still seem pretty angry.”

“Akane.” Minako sighed softly as she walked away, she didn’t care if anyone heard her right now or not, she just needed some company that would comfort her and not to go all iffy on her. She just wanted someone to keep her sane, because right now, she felt very insane, this was not the right environment for her. She assumed it was because of the academy, and how the bullies were all up on her butt, which didn’t help her case. “I’m fine, no, tell a lie… I feel like shit. Why is it that when I try to answer stuff, people simply find it distasteful??”

“Ai, sweetie. That’s simply because it’s their opinion. The opinion that well and truly matters are the ones who you could not see.”

Minako sighed softly as she looked to the wall in disappointment.

“Ai you bowed down like a knight earlier. It reminded me of the time you took the job of protecting me, and when you got promoted. You shown confidence when you done so in my opinion. It was great to see.”

With them words said to Minako herself, she gave off a little yawn and scratched the back of her head. “I could do with a nap right now.” She admitted. “Maybe I can do so when I am at the estate. I just hope I don’t disappoint my family when they found out whatevers happened. I haven’t even told them about the past…”

After some time, Minako walked out of the building, with her bestie still speaking to her mentally. It was going to be a long walk home.

OOC: Word Count by Post
1 - 1,139
2 - 667
3 - 776
4 - 694
5 - 677
6 (this post) - 477
= 4, 420

Topic: Left
Exam: Complete​
<i>
</i>

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed this part of the exam was over, which Kyo was thankful for. Speechmaking and explaining things weren't his strongest suit of skills, still it had been educational if nothing else, he had learned about others view points, and perhaps more about what was expected of him in the future. He would keep both in mind as he went forward, regardless of the results of the exam, it would be useful for becoming better. He moved along with the others to retrieve his gear, he had intended to speak to the proctor after the exam, but he appeared to have a prior engagement, and as such he left him to it. He could always find and speak to the man again in the future, as it wasn't exactly a pressing issue, he was sure there was reason enough for them to do what they did in the way they had, they likely had information he did not after all. He stuffed the notes into one of his various pockets and then moved to take his things up from where they had been left prior to the exam per instructions, the scarred boy checked to ensure they were all there before slinging them into place with a practiced hand, they all had their set place, and it was easy to see he kept them there normally. He watched the others a moment more before heading out the door himself, he would need to interact more with this peers it seemed, he had been to focused on training and missions to get to know any of those he had been in the exam with, but perhaps that would change in the future. Taking one last look into the room he exited and headed on his way back to his families compound, he would proceed with the training he was currently undergoing first, other matters would have to come after today's training at least.

[WC = 5189 + 322 = 5511]
[Topic Left]
[Exam Part 1 Complete]

Santaru Sayomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Those who were left to speak spoke on and Sayomi listened to the best of her ability, but refused to raise her head. Disgust was firmly in charge of the young kunoichi and all of it was aimed at herself for her pathetic performance. The next exam would likely be skipped and she wouldn't take another one until she was confident in her speaking abilities, as she assumed this was the normal exam and all others would be like this. This one was a disaster, so the bare minimum would be to not stutter and stumble over her words like she did. Confidence was just a hopeful bonus. And now it was Kiri's turn to speak, wondering if a glare of disgust would make its way over to the Santaru from him, still daring not to look, yet breathing a sigh of relief when he said results would be delivered in private.

Not that it mattered. She was so resolved in her belief that she failed that she had thought to save the others the time and effort thinking about whether or not she deserved to be a chuunin. She didn't and she said as much. However, the words she had longed to hear ever since the beginning were finally spoken and they were released from the plagued shackles the barrier represented and finally allowed to leave the room. The girl wasted no effort, her eyes focused solely upon the ground (and feet) below her, wary to not bump into anyone, but anxious to leave without any conversation. And soon it happened, she made her way out of the room. Out of the building. And she would try and wind her way to her room as quickly as possible, determined, if it were possible, to not leave that room or interact with a single soul the rest of the day, though she wished she could stay like that for the rest of the week.

[Post 5/5]
wc: 324
twc: 4,427
[Topic Exited]

Funai Ikko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikko didn't spare too too much time after the class to catch up with the others which, some might notice, would be rather strange for the typically hyper social and hyper energetic child. Though, his bad habits could not be completely rectified as, on his way out, Ikko grabbed one of the numerous paper triangles that Eishi had been flicking at him and deftly hurled it at Eishi's nose as if it were a shuriken. He waved to a few others on his way out, but he was taking some pains to avoid looking at and definitely refusing to make eye contact with Suika. He still was not entirely certain how to interact with her after all that had happened recently between the two of them. There were not really any words to say to really gloss over what had happened up in the mountains, any of what had happened up in the mountains, and it was of great relief to Ikko that Suika had rather quickly moved to Siu and had not paid Ikko any attention.

It was with that thought that Ikko slid out of the exam room and past where the barrier had once been and made his way back to the dormitory. Ikko was not entirely sure how to feel about this exam. On one hand, none of his answers were really like the ones the others gave and there was, naturally, a healthy amount of societal pressure from examinations like this and being different was often synonymous with being wrong. However, at the same time, Ikko wasn't really sure any of the questions had a "right" answer to them so it was somewhat difficult to really get a handle on how he had actually performed in the exam. Outright not knowing left a rather sour and uncomfortable taste in Ikko's mouth and he was rather eager to just get back home and avoid dwelling on it too too much further.

[2059+536+1234+537+1102+325= 5793]
[Exit]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When they were finally dismissed he could tell a lot of the others were rather pleased to finally be able to leave. He had to admit though, doing these lame word problem wasn't necessarily his cup of tea either. He'd much rather let his action speak for his words but he understood why this was part of the exam. Being a Chuunin wasn't just about being able to blow up mountains or anything, it was about having the proper mentality as well. A Chuunin was seen as a leader and if they didn't have the right mentality they could get not just themselves but the rest of their team killed. Destroying mountains, leveling villages, if anything being able to do that made you extremely dangerous, just imagine letting a twelve year old that was capable of that running around blowing stuff up. That wouldn't look good for the village. This is why Chuunin exams exist, if anything it could be seen as some sort of leadership program. Though with the conclusion of just the first part of the exam Arata was left to wonder what was next. He wasn't necessarily worried about passing or failing, he was rather confident that he showed the qualities the village was looking for in a Chuunin and would be able to move on.

Arata got up from his seat and exited the room, intent on returning home. On the way he figured he may as well grab a bite to eat since thinking about all those word riddles made him rather hungry. Perhaps ramen would be nice, thought despite the ever so important decision of what his meal would be Arata couldn't escape his thoughts on what would be next for the exams. Combat was the first thing that popped up for him. With the first part being more mental based, the next would likely be about their physical abilities, almost like when graduating the acadey to become a genin. Though this next part would likely be a bit more dangerous, perhaps even lethal. Arata didn't ask around much about the Chuunin Exams so he wasn't necessarily sure if people died in them or not. Though even if death was possible Arata was prepared for what was before him and would continue to work towards his goals, for these exams failure wasn't an option for him. Becoming a Chuunin was crucial in becoming stronger as a shinobi and as a person for many more missions are available for those of Chuunin than Genin. Finding lost cats wasn't his idea of improving.

[WC: 426]
[Total WC: 4,016]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back