Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Kusajishi Kinbarii (Mist) -> Yamanaka Yumikura (Leaf)

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kusajishi Kinbarii
Old Village/Missing: Mist Village
OCR Type: Inactivity Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Mist
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Yamanaka Yumikura
Preferred Username: Yamanaka Yumikura
New Village: Leaf
New BL/CA: Yamanaka
Custom Class:

Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Darkmoon Blade[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-nin
IC Rank: Med-Nin

Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description:

Standing at 5'1 with a slender figure, Yumikura is the ideal representation of the Yamanaka clan; possessing fair blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and a tranquil demeanor. Because she moves with a calm elegance and often carries around the flowers that her clan is known to work with, it is easy to mistake her to be more frail than she really is.

Character's Mental Description:
Yumi displays calmness in all but the most stressful situations, and almost always wears a cheerful smile (even when stressed or worried). Those who know her will rapidly realize that she is both focused and spacey; she knows what she wants and is determined when it relates to her own goals, although is often prone to spacing out into her own little world. Nevertheless, she's empathetic and rarely goes beyond sarcasm when it goes to butting heads with others; but most definitely is not above holding a personal grudge that she may or may not act upon.
Multiple Personality Application: Nope. She's pretty stable.

Character History:
Every rose has its thorn. Passionate medic by day, stoic executor by night, Yumikura is very much a daughter of the Yamanaka clan, yet works with much more than just flowers.

Originally spending most of her time working in her family's flower shop as a child, Yumi had shown talent in chakra manipulation from a young age, talent that would later be developed into skillful control over Genjutsu. It was not until her graduation and obtainment of her Genin medal that she was let in on the secret her parents had kept hidden from her; they were more than botanists, more than shinobi. They were silent sentinels and merciless eliminators, the heads of a secret group of assassins dedicated to searching out and judging any "anomalies" they believed tainted the world, purging them for the greater good if they felt the need. Demons, Anarchists, Dictators, Cultists; all sorts of shadiness caught their attention.

Yumikura was trained to join this cult from the time she was a genin, yet she never imagined that she would have its responsibility thrust upon her so suddenly. Shortly after becoming Chuunin, Yumikura found herself inheriting the remains of her family business (both their flower shop, and the less flowery-one) when an enraged jinchuuriki claimed vengeance upon her family for their past deeds. The attack had destroyed their home, injured Yumikura and her younger brother Yasuke, and claimed the lives of their parents. Yumikura developed a hatred for the dark arts, and swore to continue her parent's work.

Ironically, though Yumi herself had recovered from the damage, the attack had inflicted permanent damage upon her younger brother in more ways than one. On one hand, Yasuke's body grew frail and corrupted by the dark chakra...on the other, he had begun to develop strange mutations that gave him new strength, slowly converting him into a the very source of demonic taint that Yumikura had come to despise.

Weighing her brothers life over her personal vow, Yumikura then trained in the medical arts, reaching the rank of Med-nin in hopes of discovering a way to cure her brother's condition. She also dreamed of being able to one "cure" others if possible; but if not, Yasuke was the one and only exception to her vow...all others would be purged through one method or another.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old Training: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old Dojo: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old FAQ: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives

Special Usergroups: None!

Old Stats: I was capped, but am unsure what my Cap/Advanced/Etc. Points were. Could someone look them up from my last weekly training?
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Cap Points: ???

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None. I should be eligible for a free Inactivity Rebirth
New Stats:
Cap Points: ???

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Swapping:
Gaze of Enslavement (M) > System Shock (M)
Life Drain (M) > Skeletal Fortification (M)
Mystical Replication (M) > System Restoration (M)
Infinite Abyss (M) > Mystical Force (M)
Dark Judgement (M) > Medical Ward (M)
Infernal Ember (M) > Shadow Projectile (M)
Thermal Maw (M) > Silver Crows (M)
Fireball (M) > Full Impact (M)
Immolation Armor (M) > Crush Bit (M)
Combustive Seal (M) > Gravedigger's Hole (M)
Dragon Fire (M) > Silver Cloud (M)
Searing Eruption (M) > Heavenly Rain Drive (M)
Scalding Ash Cloud (M) > Impaired Focus (M)
Heat Wave (M) > Hymn of Nature (M)
Infernal Hellfire (M) > Migraine (M)
Firestorm (M) > Clone (M)
Spontaneous Combustion (M) > Rage (M)
Ring of Fire (M) > Transparent Escape (M)
Dragon Flame Bomb (M) > Phoenix's Embrace (M)
Sol Fire Tempest (M) > Betrayal (M)
Abysmal Harbinger (M) > Enfeeble (M)
Flame Shield (M) > Crippled (M)
Magma Strike (M) > Deafen (M)
Lava Torrent (M) > Soothing Voice (M)
Ashfall Tendrils (M) > Invisibility (M)
Volcanic Sinkhole (M) > Utopia (M)
Bang Bullet (M) > Reflective Hallucination (M)
Blast Wave (M) > Ephemeral (M)
Volatile Fireworks (M) > Mind Shatter (M)
Force Blast (M) > Dynamic Art (M)
Kinetic Infusion (M) > Time Freeze (M)
Mind Lock (M) > Darkness Within (M)
Reflection (M) Euphoria (M)

Keeping:
Cover (M)
Transformation (M)
Body Switch (M)
Cancel (M)
Stunt Double (M)
Elemental Negation (M)
Elemental Clone (M)

Name of any Contract you currently own:
N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
I think Kinbarii had a Lunar Curse Seal? I might not have though...
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Kinbarii is a Chimera.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
N/A

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Will do! Although with the latest gen changes, I'll probably hold off on rebirthing for the moment until I get a good look over all the shiny new techniques. Y'know, the tedious rank swapping n stuff. I'll post again when I finish =D

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kusajishi Kinbarii
Old Village/Missing: Mist Village
OCR Type: Inactivity Rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Mist
Old IC Rank: Chuunin

New Character Name: Yamanaka Yumikura
Preferred Username: Yamanaka Yumikura
New Village: Leaf
New BL/CA: Yamanaka
Custom Class:

Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Darkmoon Blade[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-nin
IC Rank: Med-Nin

Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description:

Standing at 5'1, Yumikura is an exemplary depiction of the Yamanaka clan. Her hair, a silky blonde texture that shimmers in the light, is shoulder-blade length and generally worn free, unless she happens to be working (a time which she hangs her hair up in a low ponytail). Yumi's eyes are a pale shade of blue, and almost always cast a soft, tranquil gaze that adds to her kind demeanor. She prefers to wear simple clothing, and dislikes wearing anything extravagant in favor of something casual; assuming she remembers to change out of her work uniform at all (it isn't uncommon to find her in uniform even on her off-duty days). Her figure is slim, her features are soft, and because she moves with a calm elegance and often carries around the flowers that her clan is known to work with, it is very easy to mistake her to be more frail than she actually is.
Her overall expressions are displayed as warm and caring, regardless of her actual intentions. While some may take a first impression of her as kind, and others as weak, Yumikura is no less a kunoichi than any one else in her village.

Character's Mental Description:
Yumi displays calmness in all but the most stressful situations, and almost always wears a cheerful smile (even when stressed or worried). Those who know her will rapidly realize that she is both focused and spacey; she knows what she wants and is determined when it relates to her own goals, although is often prone to spacing out into her own little world. Nevertheless, she's empathetic and rarely goes beyond sarcasm when it goes to butting heads with others; but most definitely is not above holding a personal grudge that she may or may not act upon.
Multiple Personality Application: Nope. She's pretty stable.

Character History:
Every rose has its thorn. Passionate medic by day, stoic executor by night, Yumikura is very much a daughter of the Yamanaka clan, yet works with much more than just flowers.

Originally spending most of her time working in her family's flower shop as a child, Yumi had shown talent in chakra manipulation from a young age, talent that would later be developed into skillful control over Genjutsu. It was not until her graduation and obtainment of her Genin medal that she was let in on the secret her parents had kept hidden from her; they were more than botanists, more than shinobi. They were silent sentinels and merciless eliminators, the heads of a secret group of assassins dedicated to searching out and judging any "anomalies" they believed tainted the world, purging them for the greater good if they felt the need. Demons, Anarchists, Dictators, Cultists; all sorts of shadiness caught their attention.

Yumikura was trained to join this cult from the time she was a genin, yet she never imagined that she would have its responsibility thrust upon her so suddenly. Shortly after becoming Chuunin, Yumikura found herself inheriting the remains of her family business (both their flower shop, and the less flowery-one) when an enraged jinchuuriki claimed vengeance upon her family for their past deeds. The attack had destroyed their home, injured Yumikura and her younger brother Yasuke, and claimed the lives of their parents. Yumikura developed a hatred for the dark arts, and swore to continue her parent's work.

Ironically, though Yumi herself had recovered from the damage, the attack had inflicted permanent damage upon her younger brother in more ways than one. On one hand, Yasuke's body grew frail and corrupted by the dark chakra...on the other, he had begun to develop strange mutations that gave him new strength, slowly converting him into a the very source of demonic taint that Yumikura had come to despise.

Weighing her brothers life over her personal vow, Yumikura then trained in the medical arts, reaching the rank of Med-nin in hopes of discovering a way to cure her brother's condition. She also dreamed of being able to one "cure" others if possible; but if not, Yasuke was the one and only exception to her vow...all others would be purged through one method or another.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old Training: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old Dojo: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives
Old FAQ: Somewhere in the inactive mist archives

Special Usergroups: None!

Old Stats:
Cap Points: 718

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None.
New Stats:
Cap Points: 718

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Swapping:
Gaze of Enslavement (M) > System Shock (M)
Life Drain (M) > Skeletal Fortification (M)
Mystical Replication (M) > System Restoration (M)
Infinite Abyss (M) > Mystical Force (M)
Dark Judgement (M) > Medical Ward (M)
Infernal Ember (M) > Shadow Projectile (M)
Thermal Maw (M) > Silver Crows (M)
Fireball (M) > Full Impact (M)
Immolation Armor (M) > Crush Bit (M)
Combustive Seal (M) > Gravedigger's Hole (M)
Dragon Fire (M) > Silver Cloud (M)
Searing Eruption (M) > Heavenly Rain Drive (M)
Force Blast (M) > Amnesia (M)
Cover (M) > False Success (M)
Elemental Clone (M) > Black Out (M)
Scalding Ash Cloud (M) > Paranoia (M)
Reflection (M) > Corruption of the Earthly Plain
Heat Wave (M) > Basic Clone (M)
Infernal Hellfire (M) > After Image (M)
Firestorm (M) > Verse of Darkness (M)
Spontaneous Combustion (M) > Advanced Clone (M)
Ring of Fire (M) > The Reaper's Gaze (M)
Magma Strike (M) > Deaf (M)
Dragon Flame Bomb (M) > Crippled (M)
Sol Fire Tempest (M) > Silly Fingers (M)
Abysmal Harbinger (M) > Lingering Spark (M)
Flame Shield (M) > Prolong (M)
Lava Torrent (M) > Slowed Perception (M)
Ashfall Tendrils (M) > Anthem of Power (M)
Volcanic Sinkhole (M) > Occular Railgun (M)
Kinetic Infusion (M) > Invisibility (M)
Mind Lock (M) > Night (M)
Bang Bullet (M) > Crossed Focus (M)
Blast Wave (M) > Armor of the Servant (M)
Volatile Fireworks (M) > Crossed Wires (M)

Selling for Yen:
Dynamic Entry
Nut Buster
Shoryuken
Grapple
Submission
Full Circle
Crimson Slash
Zero Slash Counter
Lunar Steps
Magnum Break
Annihilation
Blast Rush

Keeping:
Transformation (M)
Body Switch (M)
Cancel (M)
Stunt Double (M)
Elemental Negation (M)

Name of any Contract you currently own:
N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
I think Kinbarii had a Lunar Curse Seal.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Kinbarii is a Chimera.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
N/A

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back