Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

? [Leaf] -> Haechi [Leaf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name:
Been gone so long I don't even remember.

Old Character Village:
Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title:
?

Old Training Topic Title:
?

Old Dojo Topic Title:
?

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your Information:
I used to have the characters Ito Korokesan, Miyagi Sendo, and all that shit. Tell Kami I'm back.

New Character Name:
Haechi [username: Haechi] (I created an account by the name of Haetae but failed to log in. If I can somehow get this account changed to that name, I'd appreciate it. If not, Haechi's fine.)

New Village:
Leaf

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi Musha

Training
â–£ Agility: 600
â–£ Stamina: 523
â–£ Ninjutsu: 417
â–£ Taijutsu: 600
â–£ Genjutsu: 600
â–£ CC: 600
â–£ PL: 3340

Jutsus

Shadow Dance (2)

Steel Volley (2)

Strength Boost (3)

Disappearing Volley (3)

Exploding Steel (3)

Steel Dragon (3)

Burst of Strength (3)

Awakening the Dragon (3)

Lock-on (1)

Red-pin (1)

Coiled Viper (1)

Anger Toss (1)

Aether Grip (1)

Image Break (1)

Uplifting Payment (1)
Body Switch (3)

Transformation (3)

Cancel (3)

Mud Clone (3)

Stunt Double (3)

Ice Deflection (3)

Hidden Mist (3)

Intangible Passage (2)

Flock of Shadows (3)

Camouflage (3)

Night Vision (1)

Water Clone (3)

Mystical Hand (1)

Wall of Spirits (1)

Crystal Eye (1)

Barrier (1)
Heartbeat (3)

Tree Binding (1)

Deafen (3)

Insidious Voice (3)

Lingering Spark (3)

Rage (3)

Crippled (3)

Intimidation (3)

Betrayal (3)

Verse of Darkness (3)

Sandstorm (3)

After Image (3)

Paranoia (3)

Ephemeral (2)

Clone (3)

Advanced Clone (3)

Twitch (3)

Heartache (3)

Slowed Perception (3)

Time Reversal (3)

Curse of the Leper (1)

Dojo
0. Shadow Tactics
1. Weapon Mastery: Light Projectile
2. Projectile Aim
3. Insight 2
4. Human Anatomy
5. Illusionist
6. Clarity
7. Frigid Illusion
8. Enchanter
9. Quickdraw
10. Weapon Mastery: Heavy Projectile

Hayashi Musha - ANBU - Konoha's Wind
Codename: Zephyr

Weapon of Choice
Exploding Shurikens and Hiraikotsu

• Abilities •

• Shadow Tactics
• Weapon Mastery: Light Projectile
• Projectile Aim
• Insight 2
• Human Anatomy
• Illusionist
• Clarity
• Frigid Illusion
• Enchanter
• Quickdraw
• Weapon Mastery: Heavy Projectile

â—Ž Hawkeye â—Ž

â—Ž Sniper
â—Ž Full Shot
â—Ž Sureshot
â—Ž Keen Sight
â—Ž Vital Strike
â—Ž Composite
â—Ž Precise Strike
â—Ž Shot on the Run
â—Ž Bounce Shot
â—Ž See the Wind

â–£ Statistics â–£

â–£ Agility: 600
â–£ Stamina: 523
â–£ Ninjutsu: 417
â–£ Taijutsu: 600
â–£ Genjutsu: 600
â–£ CC: 600
â–£ PL: 3340

tai

â–¼
Shadow Dance (2)

Steel Volley (2)

Strength Boost (3)

Disappearing Volley (3)

Exploding Steel (3)

Steel Dragon (3)

Burst of Strength (3)

Awakening the Dragon (3)

Lock-on (1)

Red-pin (1)

Coiled Viper (1)

Anger Toss (1)

Aether Grip (1)

Image Break (1)

Uplifting Payment (1)
nin

â–¼
Body Switch (3)

Transformation (3)

Cancel (3)

Mud Clone (3)

Stunt Double (3)

Ice Deflection (3)

Hidden Mist (3)

Intangible Passage (2)

Flock of Shadows (3)

Camouflage (3)

Night Vision (1)

Water Clone (3)

Mystical Hand (1)

Wall of Spirits (1)

Crystal Eye (1)

Barrier (1)

Leaf Seal (1) gen

â–¼
Heartbeat (3)

Tree Binding (1)

Deafen (3)

Insidious Voice (3)

Lingering Spark (3)

Rage (3)

Crippled (3)

Intimidation (3)

Betrayal (3)

Verse of Darkness (3)

Sandstorm (3)

After Image (3)

Paranoia (3)

Ephemeral (2)

Clone (3)

Advanced Clone (3)

Twitch (3)

Heartache (3)

Slowed Perception (3)

Time Reversal (3)

Curse of the Leper (1)

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay... I'm lost. How much PL do I get for returning from inactivity and how many mastered jutsus can I change or do I now do that after I get access to village? lol

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Haechi (Birthname: Jin Sora)
Village: Konoha
BL/CA: Will apply within village.
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: None

Statistics
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
CC: 600
PL: 3600
CA points: 26 (I'll be going for a CA so I want to keep these for now.)

525 - 260 = 265 points left

Jutsu Swaps = 38 Mastered (I want to allocate the mastery later on when I'm in the village after getting BL/CA.)
BL/CA: I'll apply for this once I'm within the village.

Class (Veteran)
Haechi
HP: (55+15) x stamina
CP: (45+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Nin Acc
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Melee Acc
Low: Ranged Acc, Gen DC

Kami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sendo!!!
We'll need the whole OCR form for your new character. You can find it [here].

Now for your OCR, here are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1) CA Points are automatic now, you don't have to get/buy them. You get CA points based on your PL, the max being 20 points.
2) Regarding your Jutsu, can you pick at least 15 Jutsu to Master right off the bat?
  • At least one E/D/C/B/A rank Jutsu.
    Must be within the basic element Nin or any Tai/Gen (Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning, Earth, Non-Element, Any Taijutsu, Any Genjutsu)
    Don't get any Jutsu from Advanced elements (Lava, for example... or Sound), just the above ones. We're using an Elemental Affinity system that restricts which elements we can use based on which elements we've mastered. It would be unrealistic for you to catch up on every update in the system. I'm suggesting you pick 15 Jutsu off the bat so that your OoC rank is still S-rank, which means you won't, at a later point, have to upgrade OoC ranks and change classes for no reason.

Throw me (or Leaf Council) a message on IRC if you've got any questions. I know this part is a bit messy and complicated, but it's not so bad, I promise!
Also, welcome back :3

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay so I'm assuming that CA points were shifted over to jutsu master points. All I need now are the jutsu swaps, history, and character description so here they are.

Mastered Jutsus: 52 - 27 (used here) = 25 Master points left

Jutsus (Mastered)
Transformation
Body Switch
Stunt Double
Elemental Clone
Barrier
Cancel
Crystal Eye
Contract Summoning
Combination Transformation
Advanced Combination Transformation
Natures Guard
Gate of Enma
Rasengan
Perfected Rasengan
Rock Golem
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Earthen Coating
Volt Charge
Wind Release
Gale Force
Unbound
Eagle Drop
Step-In Flash
16-Hit Combo
Filter
Precision Aim
Detect Pulse

Character History said:
A Figure of LawPoverty. Disaster. Hopeless.
There existed a small, worn-out village, a cluster of about fifty households in the dusty corners of Whirlpool Country, which nobody in the world but its inhabitants knew about. Displayed directly in front of the sea, the commerce revolved mainly around fishing but most of the households, except for a selected few, had barely enough to feed themselves. Most of the children and people walking around the streets were dressed in rags that were patched a multiple times, and because the village often encountered disasters such as floods and hurricanes, the housese were built with wood so that the small town could be easily renewed. But despite the miserable circumstances, the village was in high spirits all the time, often holding festivals and retaining a light and friendly atmosphere. The folks believed in the legend of Haechi, a mythical creature, known as the guardian of the sea that always looked after the village and protected its people and also preserved justice in society. this was the reason why the village raised statues of the beast everywhere, a tradition and a superstition that was almost close to religion.

Among the many families of this village was the Jin family. Members of the Jin clan, where the roots go all the way up to the creation of the five nations, where prominent members of the clan have been known to have played key roles in the foundation of Konoha. it is still known to most that the main branch of the Jin clan is up and running within the village, with its members stationed all over the government grounds and withholding the reputation of the famous name. but over the years, many members have left the area and roamed about, leaving traces of the blood to be scattered all over the face of earth, and such was the case for Jin Tajin, a husband and a father of two. He had once been an ambitious scholar studying the law in Leaf village as a member of the main branch of the Jin clan, having entered it through links created by his great grandfather. Although not in the direct line to the heir or leader of the clan, he was acknowledged by many within the family as a prodigy and of having potential to become a great person. He became a criminal prosecutor at a young age and had also married and began to receive fame by successfully defending many innocent souls. But his current status was caused by an unlucky turn of events, and it involved an incident where he was going against a government official who he suspected of stealing government money from taxes paid by citizen, some of them who were poor enough to afford only two meals a day. But the official, who went by the name of Takeguchi Takao, held a high position in the treasury department of the government and had personal links not only within the Jin Clan, but also all parts of the government including the shinobi, which was an area that the elderly of the clan did not want to be involved with. With Takeguchi's pressure towards the jin clan and the threat to end all terms of business involved that had anything to do with any of the members of the clan. Unfortunately, Takeguchi was a major shareholder in a few companies owned by the clan members, causing the elderly having no choice but to oblige to the official's wills. Tajin, following the next week, lost the case by an absurd and suspicious decision made by the judge and was also told by the clan to leave the country for a while. Understanding the meaning behind this, with his pride hurt and feeling anger towards the corruption of society and the individuals that violated other people's rights, he retreated to the village in the corner of Whirlpool Country, making his living off fishing.

Although poor, the family of four was happy in having each other to rely upon and Tajin's wife had been always there for him, being a great help for the soul. The older son was named Jin Sora and the younger son Jin Mori. Sora was always keen and intelligent for his age and also showed abilities in the art of combat when he trained with his father during the weekends, quickly inheriting and absorbing the MuJuk style of fists and feet. This was the Jin clan's family martial arts that Tajin had also learnt from his grandfather and was only passe down to the oldest males of each family. Gentle yet devastating was the concept of the arts. Not only did Sora become physically strong but he also learned virtue and morals through the martial art, always being told to use his strength only against those who violated the rights of others and disrupted the order and peace of society. As he grew up hearing about the Takeguchi case from his father, Sora couldn't help but feet not hate, but disgust from deep within,, and set his focus on becoming a man of law and devoted his life upon preventing such corruption from occurring just like his father used to. he would also be the one to punish the one who had caused his family to suffer under poverty and damaged the pride and reputation of his father. it was he who would raise his father's name again and preserve true justice in society.

Having no financial aid to back him up with studies, he learned justice and law as well as all the other principles of life and general academic studies from his father at home. The only way of his life as he saw it, was to enter the Military Police of Konoha and at the age of fifteen, he had set out to the village and entered the forces with the rank of a second lieutenant after completing an elite shinobi education program. his excellence in shrewd and fast thinking as well as ability to reason was noticeable to the recruiters and his hand-to-hand combat was far above the other participants. But what entrusted him with the position and surprised the upper ranks of the branch including even the general of the MilPol was the power of Haechi. Sora relied mostly on his own strengths with his physical combat skills but there were some situations, perhaps once or twice throughout the entire program where he was forced to borrow Haechi's power under the life threatening situations. After such events Jin Sora had become well known to colleagues and all over the the branch after such exposure of power that he had naturally become famous and was simply referred to everyone as Haechi. As a member of the field operations unit of the Criminal Investigations and Operations Division of the Military Police, it took him five years before reaching the rank of captain and becoming the head of the unit.

Character Description said:
Jin SoraEmotionless. Bland. Professional.
Jin Sora, the twenty two year-old who had acquired the rank of a captain at such a young age, is dedicated to work as if his sole purpose for existence is to catch criminals. He's not much of a talker and never gets into any casual conversations, not even a simple greeting to people he had worked together for years. He is the type that nobody could get personally close to and although he has many comrades and partners, he has no friends. He doesn't mind answering questions when he has the time to do so, but even when answering casual questions, his mind seems to be off somewhere else, showing no enthusiasm or interest in anything or anyone unrelated to his goals or work. He can never be seen with emotions, just like a robot. It would be all of the unit's members' wishes to see him either smile, frown, or even cry. Yet this does not mean that he is hostile or rude in any way and his personality is the type that is actually efficient in his area, because he seems rather calm and relaxed at all times, even in the most extreme situations, and he speaks in a bold yet gentle and soft tone that allows people to listen and be persuaded. He keeps his distance from alcohol and tobacco because of his belief that they both hinder judgment and he can also be seen eating sandwiches with black coffee at the office or during a meeting as if going to a restaurant or cooking at home is also considered a waste of time.

Sora's sense of justice is very clear and unique. He believes that law must be followed by all people no matter what the circumstances are and the violation of such laws will be considered a crime, no matter how good or accidental the intents may be. Of course the law of the government is made by man and has its flaws but Sora believes in the laws of democracy and also takes the law of nature and society into account. He decides and punishes the side that breaks the balance and disrupts the peace and order of society, causing losses and pains to others int he society. Sora approved of the laws of Konoha and had put his life to protect them and has no mercy on the violators whether they are poor, females, children, disabled, or old. All are judged on equal grounds and he also doesn't approve of execution, finding himself with no right to punish any person by death, but if the situation is dire and requires elimination of the hostile forces, he will not hesitate in carrying out the task and without a single change in emotion. Those who try to ignore, bend, or violate the law in any way and afflict damage to others mustn't go unpunished. To protect these terms within society is the reason for his existence and duty as a captain of the MilPol.

Possessing simple black hair of medium length that is naturally slightly wavy, brown eyes, casual attire, and a normal build, there is no feature significant about Jin Sora that makes him stand out from the rest. on a daily basis and in the eyes of the public, he is a normal twenty two year-old dressed everyday in a white dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and a change of color in the tie, pants, and shoes. Holding a blank expression and eyes half closed at all times, he often seems to be staring at nothing with no focus in his eyes, as if he was daydreaming. His movement is slow but graceful with certainty behind every action. His body appears to be quite lean and slim, packed with small and tight muscles and if examined carefully, he would also be considered pretty good looking by many of the females out there.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved.
Class: Approved.
IC Rank: Jounin unless the Main Branch Sennin says otherwise.
Stats: Approved. Capped Points are halved so you get 133.
History: Approved.
Jutsu Swaps: Approved.
OOC Rank: S Rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back